You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saibankan Official Recruitment Empty Saibankan Official Recruitment Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:14 am

Shinigami

Shinigami

D-rank
*Note, required responses have a * before them. Keep in mind that we are ONLY accepting applications until we have enough members/captains to recruit IC only.

This thread is for joining Saibankan, a organization of wandering/village shinobi that wish to be the 'judge' of life or death when dealing with criminals or ninja. You may join this if you want to eradicate the 'weak' of the Shinobi world. Please fill out this application, and post a reply and/or PM Shinigami (Me) or [Shuutai].

Keep in mind that you do not have to be recruited already if you want to join. If you make an application that is accepted, then you will be recruited IC anyway. Being pre-recruited only makes it so you have a higher chance of being accepted.

Code:
[b]*Name of character and link:[/b] 
[b]*Village of character:[/b]
[b]Have you been asked to join by a Captain IC?(link the thread):[/b]
[b]*Rank of Character:[/b] 
[b]*Jutsu List:[/b]
[b]*Why you want to join:[/b]
[b]How you found out about Saibankan:[/b]
[b]What you are good at (sneaking, fighting, ect.):[/b]

Last edited by Shiniga on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Saibankan Official Recruitment Empty Masks Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:26 pm

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Applying for a Mask
Please remember only trusted members can get masks, but you can make an application as long as your recruitment was accepted, if you would like an image reserved for you.

If you've been looking at this group for a little while, you'll have noticed that many members have special Saibankan masks, B rank masks that they use to disguise their identity, or to simply look like a badass. Well, you can get one too!

You have to fill out a short form, and follow these steps:

First off, you have to send it to me in a PM[Profile Here], so I can either tell you it's taken, or, so I can put it in the list of official reserved masks.
Secondly, you have to apply for it in the shop. Feel free to add any element that you want to it, your mask, your choice. We're not going to pay for it for you, though, that's up to you if you want the mask. If there are Ryo problems, because of a jutsu you're saving for, or training that you just paid for, something may be worked out, but you would have to pay the person who lent it to you extra ryo for helping you out.
Last, but not least, you're not going to just have the mask, even when accepted in the shop. Although it will be in your locker, and technically yours, it'd be preferred, and perhaps even required, for it to be issued to you IC by the Leader, or one of the captains, such as during one of our occasional meetings, someone that recruited you IC can bring you to the location, or, if the person themselves is a captain or leader, issue it to you in the village.

Name: Saibankan Mask
Type of Item: Armor
Elemental Alignment: -choose, or none-
Quantity: 1
Ability/Function: To disguise the user's identity, much like Anbu masks.
Durability: The mask can block all basic attacks (kunai, swords, punches) and make them negligible if they are 3 ranks lower than the armor. Basic attacks of equal rank or below do 1 rank less in damage, and such strikes of 1 rank higher do 50% of a rank less in damage. Any strikes of higher rank bypass the armor entirely, breaking it or damaging it, requiring it to be remade for them.
Appearance: It's a standard issue porclain mask used to hide the members identity, but is customized by the owner, leading to varieties of looks.
Spoiler:
History: This is a mask issued to all full members of the Saibankai Orginization, and each member gets to customise their own mask, and some higher members are even trusted in issuing them.

Mask Format:

After you complete these requirements, feel free to wear your mask whenever you like! If your mask breaks, as in, completely shatters beyond use, simply PM me the thread it broke, and a short description of what happened so I don't have to pick my way through your thread, and I'll add it to the broken mask list. You can get a mask of the exact same look and everything else, though, just go to step two above, and follow through as usual.
Breaking Format:
PM me [Shutai] this when completed, and I'll put it into the broken mask area. I'll PM you back when you can apply for another mask in the items shop. It will be handed out to you as usual by a higher ranking member, unless you're a captain or the leader.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.