You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official Introduction Empty Official Introduction Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:33 am

Yumo

Yumo

D-rank
Hello everyone; My name is Rudolfus and I have been rping Naruto since i was about 12 lol I joined our brethren yesterday and am currently waiting for my critoque.

Some things about me irrelevant to Naruto Saga:
I study the occult.
I work as a pitmaster for a small Detroit based resturant.
I am a chronic smoker.

I am sick of the same tapping sound in my ears everyday with work and weed. I love writing more than anything and i look forward to contributing to the site. ^.^

Some relevant things regarding Naruto Saga:
I am formally uneducated.
My favorite Naruto character is Obito.
Everytime i watch Naruto I cry.
I love Old Man Sages Ninshu creed.

To share the spirit of love and forgiveness is kind of my own personal creed. I created Yumi in the hopes that he can shed some light on the duality contained within this creed in extreme practice. I look forward to exploring this dynamic with Yumo Kitsuchi and my fellow rpers.

Ps - Ily

2Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:37 am

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! I hope to see you around the site :)

3Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:43 am

Yumo

Yumo

D-rank
I look forward to it! :D

4Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:35 pm

Senju Airi

Senju Airi

D-rank
Welcome to Saga. Hope you'll find some fun with us :)
If you got any questions, don't hesitate to ask us. And with that said, seeing you are a Kitsuchi I have to mention that clan got a revamp - the Shinko.

5Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:37 pm

Noel

Noel

D-rank
welcome to saga and have a nice day or stay or play or day playing while staying

6Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:43 pm

Yumo

Yumo

D-rank
The Shinko eh.... Ill check em out. Damn man i had so many ideas lol. Does the Kitsuchi clan still exist?

Thank you for the greetings <3

7Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Senju Airi

Senju Airi

D-rank
It exists but with system revamps and such I can't say if it's accepted to play outdated clans. You might have to ask in chat to be sure.
Besides that... the Kitsuchi are generally considered nerfed beyond recognition for a few benefits their tales offer. And even that comes at a hefty price.

8Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Longest intro I've seen in a while. Welcome to saga, we're glad to have you with us

9Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:17 pm

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Welcome to Saga look forward to meeting you IC

10Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Welcome

11Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Satoshi Hattori

Satoshi Hattori

D-rank
Welcome to the site! You seem like a cool kindred spirit and I look forward to RPing with you

12Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Welcome! Thanks for the chance for free Ryo.

13Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Yumo

Yumo

D-rank
Thank you everyone fir being so kind! Im already having a lot of fun! :)

14Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Hey, Welcome to Saga! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other member of staff! See you around the site~

15Official Introduction Empty Re: Official Introduction Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Yumo

Yumo

D-rank
Thank you so much Maiga :') you guys are so welcoming

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.