You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Izayoi H

Izayoi H

D-rank
The Konohagakure no Sato library always tended to have people attracted to it. Its age and vast collection made it quite an appealing location for scholars, and those with interest in attaining knowledge, regardless of whatever the subject matter was – there tended to be something to quench the thirst for information. Books lined the shelves, information at the ready, and scattered throughout were tables, desks, and chairs for shinobi and citizens to sit at and study, read, or work. Perhaps the popularity was furthered by the existence of a coffee shop not far away, and the leniency of taking drinks in so long as the books remain undamaged. This peaceful vibe emphasised the relation Konohagakure no Sato currently held with the other nations in a time of relative peace.

Sat in a desk near the corner, quieter and further away from others, a Hyuga with a pile of books scanned through the individual pages. His hair was tied nearly back behind him in a long, trailing ponytail. The grey orbs that emphasised his status as a Hyuga stared in a way that seemed to be a blank expression. His figure was lithe, and he wore a long red kimono with white clouds. The soft features of his face suggested that he was used to smiling and a generally jolly person. In his hand, an open book filled with rows upon rows of text and kanji, with the odd image sparsely spread throughout. Judging by the context of the pages, and the images, it appeared to be a book on Konohagakure no Sato history, or perhaps the land of fire in general.

The books at his side meanwhile, were all regarding the different nations, from the major to the minor. A book on Kaze no Kuni, Tsuchi no Kuni, Mizu no Kuni, and Kaminari no Kuni. Yet, also the land of bears, tea, rivers, waterfalls. A truly large stack of multiple books, each bound in assorted covers, and showing different ages – the ones on the land of lightning and water being leather bound, and especially showing their age. Every now and again, the boy would move a hand to a small cup of tea at his side, lifting it to sip at it, before setting it back down on the coaster he had, and flipping the page of the book. Finally, he stopped on a page, reading about the clans that were known as the most important in Konoha. His own Hyuga clan was there, the family he served. Sighing, he shut the book, the leather bound history tome in front of him as he took another sip of his tea, gazing around the room, looking for anyone that might be interesting. He did come to learn after all.

Poe

Poe

D-rank
The library. One of Poe’s favorite places in Konaha. Not only does it provide him with books of all genres to read, but it also makes an excellent place to relax since the place is mostly kept quiet. At the moment, Poe’s blue eyes are busy scanning over the bound of several books as he decided what to read today. He’s in the mood for something light and actiony. There are many books within the library that would match his requirements, but that is sometimes a problem. It can be difficult to find one to read, for he wants to read them all. If only he knew a jutsu that would give him the ability to achieve just that.

After some time of searching, he finally finds himself walking over to a table with a small book in hand. He didn’t know what exactly he will be reading, but it was in the section that he wanted a book from, so it is should be good. He takes his seat and stretches. Before opening his book, he decides to look around to see if anyone was near him. There was one person who seemed to be quite busy reading. He has a very impressive stack of books on the table. They all seemed to vary in age. Poe’s curiosity is persuading him to gain more information, but he’d rather not disturb the other person’s reading. He, instead, opens up his book and begins reading through it.

253|253

Izayoi H

Izayoi H

D-rank
As he did one of his glances around to check out those around him, Izayoi caught sight of someone glancing over to him in return. A curious look from an otherwise ordinary appearing figure. A soft smirk crossed his lips as he closed the page on his book, standing up with a stretch before walking over. The ordinary can sometimes be the opposite of the meaning, the most extraordinary. That was something Izayoi had learned time and time again. And this would be no different, as he walked towards the individual, giving a nod of his head in greeting. “Ah, hello sir. I hope you don’t mind, but, I was hoping you could help me find a book. I like to think of myself as a scholar, or at least, interested in becoming one, and so I love to learn. Yet, this library is so large, and there are so many books that I know not where to begin… I don’t suppose you know where I could find a book detailing the history, or political structure, of Amegakure do you?

Shaking his head and hands, he quickly backtracked “Ah, I apologise, where are my manners! My name is Izayoi! If the eyes alone weren’t a give away, I am a Hyuga, although, I am afraid to say I am merely one of the branch family. Still, a pleasure to meet you, and please, do humble my request if you can. Of course, I understand if you have no interest, and will stop bothering you if that is your wish. I can always make do with the books I currently have.

Of course, Izayoi had already read the book on Amegakure’s history, however, he wished to test this individual. How willing were they to aid a stranger? Did they know the library well? How perceptive were they to the titles of books and their contents? All things he wished to know.

320 + 458 = 778

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.