You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
“They say knowledge is power; however, how close is that to the truth?”

Twas the question which bothered the Uchiha over the passing weeks. Uncertainty was cruel.

Without a doubt, there was a substantial amount of books that were located in the library which belonged towards the Ouroboros compound, and the room itself was capable of supporting a large group of people if they wished to study there. In the middle of it, there were a few tables at which you could rest and read a couple of books if you so desired to, and around the room there were towering bookshelves which required a ladder to reach the highest shelf and all of those stands were attached against the walls, leaving not even a single inch of free space. Even though outside the weather was calm and fair making it a perfect day relaxation or training, the raven-haired man was still located between those walls that belonged to the library. With that pair of ebony and dull eyes, Tenzō was searching for books which contained subjects related towards the rest of the hidden villages; the man had little information in this particular field, and it was about to time to enlighten himself.

“Now, where are you hiding?” the Uchiha mumbled with narrowed eyes while pointing with his own index finger against each book which stood beneath those eyes, reading their titles with a brief gaze. After a couple of few minutes, another book was pulled from the shelf by those scrawny fingers, opened shortly after since the raven-haired man wished to check the table of contents before adding it along those two other books that were waiting on a nearby table. The book itself was entitled History of the Great Nations, and after checking the chapters the Uchiha came towards the conclusion that this particular book was actually good enough to be added with the rest. As such, with a few heavy footsteps the man relocated himself against his own table before dropping the book with the others, slithering an empty chair backwards in order to sit down comfortably.

Without any more time wasted, Tenzō picked up the first book that he found before breaching into its content with those ebony eyes, skimming through it and remembering only the interesting parts which the man considered to be so. Crawling up the shinobi system practically forced the man to expand his own set of knowledge, and this was not really the full reason which stood behind this attempt to gain more information regarding the other villages. Of course, the villagers were hidden and they had their own share of secrets; however, even finding out the basics would be considered a start for this journey. The Uchiha was wearing a plain set of jet-black garment, that was consisted from a sleeveless  black shirt and pants that were carefully tucked inside those grey shinobi sandals, due to him being inside the Ouroboros compound, the man did not had the Uchiha clan symbol on him, and he did not wear the snake one as well.

~ 515/515 of Total Words ~

Yoichi Uchiha

Yoichi Uchiha

D-rank
Yoichi walked through the Orochi Compound, rather bored with his existence as of late. He'd been tasked a few things by Lady Risu, but that was about it, in the end. None of them would be too difficult, except for the mission he was being prepped for. In lieu of that situation, Yoichi needed to prepare for it, and he recalled that in the Orochi Compound's records, there were texts and documents that contained plenty of the serpent summonings of old, and as such, could perhaps aid him in his quest to find some powerful summonings. Were they to still be alive today, or their descendants, it didn't matter much. All Yoichi needed was a bloodline of powerful summons and he'd have plenty of information to go on. It was perhaps because of this drive for further power that Yoichi found himself at the Library as well.

This wasn't one that Yoichi frequented, in fact he tended to avoid the compound as much as possible, having spent plenty of his time as a servant here. His time was usually spent in the training grounds, or in another library in Konoha, where he could watch some shogi matches go on. Even still, there was no reason for him to even need to avoid this place. Yoichi had been raised here, after all, and it was well documented that he was a servant of the Ouroboros clan, taken in by the former Lord Enaka. Although his name wasn't truly important, and he'd not ever made himself known to any superior of the village, so he was about as protected and secretive as possible. If he were to be a well known shinobi, it wouldn't be quite as easy for him to move around and do Lady Risu's work as he did.

For that reason, Yoichi saw no reason to hide his allegiance to any clan. He didn't mind if someone identified him, he was just an Uchiha after all. If someone wanted to check the records and had the proper clearances, they would find no falsehood in his being taken in by the Ouroborus clan. It was reflected in the clothing he wore. His shinobi headband hung loosely around his neck, the only bit of color on him at the moment, besides the Uchiha clan crest emblazoned on the back of his vest. The remainder of his clothing was black, and non-descript. Although, most people's attention went from his eye patch, to the clan symbol. The scars were almost always the first thing noticed, and one could only make assumptions based on the covering of those scars.

Yoichi found himself pacing in the library, a book held open in his hands as he scanned through the pages. The title of the book was called The Great Serpents: Legends of Ryuchi Cave. He found that it was simpler to start in the most obvious of places. Yoichi had already discovered two summons that he'd taken a liking to, Kali and Istal. However, they were simply his own personal summons, and neither were the most powerful serpents in the world. However, they suited his style enough for Yoichi to take his time with the search for any mentions of greater beings.

WC: 554
TWC: 554

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Starting the whole research with the Village Hidden by Clouds was probably the most wise thing to do, considering that the man had the pleasure of meeting one of their shinobi over the passing months, and the only way of doing so was to start reading about the culture of the Land of Lightning. The Uchiha had not really travelled outside the borders of his own country, and there might be a need to travel outside the country in the unforeseeable future; the Orochi Lady most likely will begin making her own connections outside the village quite soon enough, and this knowledge might be proven useful in the future. Diplomacy was quite an interesting field to develop yourself into, and the young lad has managed to build up a considerable amount of curiosity for it; this particular field wasn’t really one in which he could excel, but having minimal information regarding it was the one of his own goals.

The raven-haired man was already on his second book when the other person began walking throughout the library; “Why couldn’t he just stay put?” was the question which remained unspoken on those pale lips. With a brief gaze thrown towards the man’s direction, Tenzō managed to spot his own clan crest that was quite visible since it was located on the back of that vest. Perhaps, this was the most appropriate time to discuss the revival of the clan with another person that was not part of his own family, the man did not spoke with any so far and hearing the opinion of another might be proven useful towards reaching that goal of his. Without wasting any more time, the Uchiha arose from that seated position of his before following up with a few heavy footsteps that were meant to bring him closer to Yoichi.

Even though, the young man did not finished up reading the material which he gather and abandoned that book wide-open, this new occurrence held a much higher degree of interest, and there were not that many chances to encounter members of his own clan. In just a couple of moments, Tenzō managed to relocate himself a meter or two away from the other Uchiha, and while doing so the man would began adjusting his own tone. “Egh-hem!” was the sound which echoed between the young man’s lips, rough enough to vibrate those vocal cords of his. “Greetings, may I ask what is another fellow clan member doing in such a place?” was the question posed by the raven-haired man on a gentle tone while that left eyebrow of his narrowed a bit further upwards.

Not wanting to invade into his own personal space, Tenzō kept the distance between them while standing in a statuesque pose with those ebony and dull eyes darted towards him. The Ouroboros compound was large and it wasn’t really that much of a surprise that he did not had the chance of seeing this person before, nor did the Uchiha ever had the interest of checking up which kind of people did the Orochi Lady kept within these small walls. Curiosity was indeed one of his thirsts that could not be easily clenched; however, the man was more focused into his own personal affairs rather than dwelling within the work of others.

~ 560/1075 of Total Words ~

Yoichi Uchiha

Yoichi Uchiha

D-rank
Yoichi was at a rather interesting portion of the book he held. "The Taijitu are a certain dangerous type of serpents housed in or near Ryuchi's Cave. These snakes are two for the price of one, having two heads; One being white, one being black, or in some rare cases, just one dark color, and one light color. Each head can operate separately, which allows for great functionality in battle. The King Taijitu is much like the regular Taijitu, however is much larger, faster, and more dangerous, as well as more naturally armored. While a normal Taijitu doesn't have any sort of armor or protection, the King Taijitu has a natural armor on each of it's heads. On the Black, or darker colored head, the armor is white, with red markings and symbols engraved. On the white, or lighter colored head, the armor is instead a dark grey, with the same markings etched in. The power beh-" he stopped his reading midsentence as someone addressed him

Yoichi looked up from his book, focusing his one good eye on the man who addressed him. It was obvious from his question that he was another Uchiha. That gave Yoichi a small moment of pause. Not many Uchiha found themselves in the Orobourus clan compound, after all. So perhaps this one was the other that Lady Risu had mentioned? The one who, despite his womanizing and incessant flirtatious personality, was a decent fighter, and could take care of himself. The one that Lady Risu had said he would probably meet at some point. The reason that he was now her go between to her underlings. After all, she had to limit the amount of contact the two of them had, due to his connections with the Hokage, so as not to reveal anything untoward.

Keeping this in mind, Yoichi didn't bring any of it up, instead choosing to just fish the answer out of him more subtly. Closing the book, the number on the page committed to memory at that point, Yoichi sighed slightly. His answer was somewhat an annoying one. "I pretty much live in this compound. After I was orphaned, I spent quite a deal of time in the orphanage, until Lord Enaka expressed interest in me. He took me in as a servant and a small part advisor, due to my understanding of large scale tactics. Now that he's out of power, Lady Risu has seen fit to keep me on. If you meant, what am I doing here at this exact moment? Simply researching, seeing if there are any types of serpents worth summoning that could give me an edge in power." Holding out his right hand, as if offering a handshake Yoichi continued speaking. "My name is Yoichi Uchiha, although, the last bit you already figured out I suppose. So what about you? What brings another Uchiha such as yourself to a place such as this one?"

Yoichi had snaked out enough information about himself that perhaps the Uchiha in front of him would reveal more information about the nature of his relationship with the Orobourus clan, so that he could properly figure out if the other man was the one that Lady Risu had informed him about. Now all he had to do was wait for an answer.

WC: 555
TWC: 1109

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Every word that came out was understood perfectly as the raven-haired man kept those lips sealed in order to let the other person express that hefty monologue, and as soon as the man began his speech, Tenzō threw out a friendly smile at the man which he kept for a couple of good seconds. The Uchiha extended his own right hand forth as well, accepting the handshake with a firm grip while also bending that body of his from the middle, giving a formal bow in the process as well. Indeed, some people might consider that speech a bit annoying due to the whole amount of words that gushed out or from that manner in which he responded; however, this was not the case. “My name is Uchiha Tenzō, and it’s a pleasure to meet another person who works under Lady Risu.” he spoke on a gentle tone before releasing the grip on Yoichi’s hand, retracting it alongside with his own body from that bent state.

“That is an interesting book you have there, Yoichi. It almost makes me feel like an outside, because I do not share the same love for snakes, that you might have and our leader. I find them a bit... frightening.” were the words which came out between those two pale lips, ending up with a swift frown that was displayed by those arched eyebrows at the end when the man had to mention the last word. “Hmm... about me, well. I am currently working under the Ouroboros clan head, since I have vowed to serve Lady Risu and in exchange, the lady has offered to help me with the restoration of the Uchiha clan. As you probably know, the Hokage has chosen to restore Konohagakure’s Military Police Force; however, he did not gave it back to us. How can I follow such a person?” the Uchiha said on the same calming and gentle tone as before, building up a monologue of his own.

The raven-haired man would leave a pause here for a couple of seconds, in case Yoichi might have wanted to add something on this particular manner, while scouring the room with those ebony eyes for a brief moment. Once the pause has finally ended, the young lad will throw up a couple of more words “I am really curious on your opinion regarding our clan, do you have a few moments to spare?” which ended up with a query. If Yoichi was willing to dedicate a few moments to a chatter that actually had a purpose, then Tenzō would quickly recommend for both of them to take a sit around the table at which the young man previous stood. After all, there was no point in them getting exhausted by standing in the middle of the room, technically speaking. Asking for just a few moments might have been too little, since the young lad had quite a couple of questions that needed to be posed regarding this particular subject, and even if their thoughts may not align, hearing the opinions of others was still something that was considered necessary in the man’s vocabulary.

~ 528/1603 of Total Words ~

Yoichi Uchiha

Yoichi Uchiha

D-rank
As the other Uchiha spoke, Yoichi gave him his undivided attention. It was not only considered the polite thing to do, after having been given free reign to speak, but it was also a case of intrigue to him. After all, he was trying to find out a little bit more about this man. His question was answered almost immediately, as the other Uchiha, who he now could put a name to, affirmed that he was also employed under Lady Risu. "Tenzo Uchiha, hmm? So this is the one that Lady Risu informed me about. Hardly seems to be a womanizer, but then again, there aren't any women around now are there?" he thought to himself, still listening. Upon further revelation, it appeared that this Tenzo was somewhat frightened of snakes. Yoichi wondered if there was more to it than that, and it was because of Lady Risu, or whether it was simply an old fear such as some who were afraid of spiders and the like.

The thought of the other Uchiha being somewhat frightened by serpents was one that was somewhat amusing to Yoichi, although his face hardly showed it, a small polite smile plastered on for social etiquette. If there was more to it though, Yoichi didn't find out, as Tenzo moved on to go more into detail about why he served Lady Risu. In an exchange of services, as long as this Uchiha worked for Lady Risu, she would help him restore the Uchiha Clan to its former glory. Yoichi smiled at that, but not perhaps for the reason that most would think. He didn't care at all about the Uchiha Clan, but if it was in servitude of Lady Risu by proxy of a clan head that worked under her, then her power base would definitely grow far quicker than intended. As well as bringing up the Hokage's restoration of the Military Police Force, and the subsequent failure to return it to the ownership of the Uchiha, Tenzo was unable to follow a man such as that. Due to the pause after speaking and the questioning tone he'd asked, Yoichi could only assume he was supposed to offer some sort of opinion on the matter.

Nodding in agreement, Yoichi spoke. "I fully agree. If Lady Risu would restore the clan to its glory, why not offer your services? I have no faith in a Hokage such as Sousetsu, who would seek to repeat the failures of the past. I exist to serve Lady Risu, and that is who I place my trust in." he said, not bothering to speak completely at length on the matter. There wasn't too much to say on it, as his opinion of the Hokage was rather plainly stated after all. Tenzo would then ask if he had some time to speak about the clan, and have some questions asked, so Yoichi once again nodded. "Lady Risu has mentioned, if I've got you as the correct person, that you've entered the service of the Police Force? If so, then she did mention that you were the one I should speak to about the restoration of the clan. I have asked her about it before. So sure, I have plenty of time. Research can come later." Yoichi moved over to a seat and sat down, awaiting the questions of the other person. He didn't mind, after all.

WC: 569
TWC: 1678

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
“Indeed, you’ve got that correctly. I am the one who enrolled at the Konoha’s Military Police Force, also you’ve got a point with the fact that our Hokage might have the chance of repeating the history.” were the words which gushed out between the Uchiha’s own pair of numb lips. Without adding anything more afterwards, the young man had started making his back towards the table from which he came from, a small and square-shaped one which had three more seats located on each side of it. With a swift and firm pull, that chair on which he previously stood was pulled backwards in order to create a little bit of room for the man to sit down. The opened book which he had on the table was shortly closed after and arranged with the rest of the two that the man decided to save up for a much later time, since there were other plans that needed to be completed for the time being.

Restoring the clan was a difficult and rather long process to begin with, and the consent of a few people was probably needed before even thinking of approaching the Hokage with such a request; it was quite ironically that things were needed to be brought up to him. “So, if you don’t mine me asking, Yoichi, what are your thoughts regarding the restoral of the Uchiha clan? As you probably know already, most of the members of our clan are now scattered due to that, incident, and my thoughts were to reform the clan and help them move here, back inside the village if they so desire to.” the raven-haired man spoke on his own calming and gentle tone, leaving a question there behind for Yoichi to answer. There were quite a lot of benefits from restoring the Uchiha clan within Konohagakure, since most of them could have the opportunity of playing a good role in the upcoming plans that were going to be crafted by the Orochi Lady. Having another pair of people on at her own disposal could have been achieved, if one of these two Uchiha managed to become the clan leader.

After all, if they were to take over the village, one of the most important things was to gather the necessary influence to do so and bringing up more organizations and clans on their side would help them secure this objective much more easier. And perhaps, they shouldn’t really stop here. The Ouroboros clan was indeed large and full of skilled shinobi, and the ones from the Uchiha were probably not that many to change the tides of the battle if needed; however, maybe there were more clans that were interested in playing a part of this unavoidable occurrence. Without a doubt, Lamya was already seeking out more people that were interested in joining her cause, and this was something  that should probably be discussed on another day. Great Nations did not achieved their status over the night, and every majestic foundation had started with a single brick at its core, with that being said, every small step was necessary in order to aim for a much higher goal.

~ 537/2140 of Total Words ~

Yoichi Uchiha

Yoichi Uchiha

D-rank
Yoichi grunted in affirmation. Now that he knew without a doubt that this was the man Lady Risu was talking about, then he needed to catalog everything he knew about the man. So this conversation was now a very important one, as it would add to what he knew about Tenzo. He seemed smart enough, as he was able to quickly think of and agree that Sousetsu was in fact repeating a mistake of the past, by not upholding the promises that were given to the Uchiha. Although the Police Force was made and given to the Uchiha by the Second Hokage in order to keep them complacent, reviving it and not entrusting it to the Uchiha leadership was an equally angering act.

Yoichi simply watching him close his book, noting the title of the book that Tenzo had been reading, hoping to gain some clue as to what he was doing here, and his motivations and such things as that. "A History of the Great Nations? I wonder what he'd need to read that one for. There isn't all that much to learn about the founding of the nations, in all honesty. War begot alliances, alliances of clans and families of influential power, and now here we are today, the 5 great nations. Konohagakure, the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Iwagakure, the Village Hidden by Rocks. Kirigakure, the Village Hidden in the Mist. Kumogakure, the Village Hidden in the Clouds. And Sunagakure, the Village Hidden in the Sand."

Yoichi gave it a thought, having listened to Tenzo's questions even while thinking, something he did quite frequently. "It would be a nice thing if the Uchiha Clan was restored to some semblance of power, Tenzo. I certainly wouldn't mind such a thing coming to pass. Besides, every clan needs representation, after all. Why should the Uchiha clan be any different? If we had one central location, it would be nice. Members could still do what they wanted, but knowing there is a clan base stationed in Konoha would give them a home to come back to if ever one was needed. As well as strengthening Konoha's military might, something that has certain gone down a little bit over the years."

WC: 372
TWC: 2050

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
“That’s correct. Konohagakure’s strength is getting weaker with each passing day, and we all know who is to blame here.” Tenzō uttered on a suave tone which had a playful twist at the end of those words, leaving out any names or positions that could fill up that sentence  in order to make it complete. It was quite obvious that the Hidden Leaf Village was no longer at the potential and power which it had once it was forged, and things weren’t going anywhere with the current leadership of the village. Power was not really something that hard to achieve, but in the wrong hands it’s nothing more than a dull blade which is incapable of hurting anything.

“Our village, was known to be strongest out of them all, however, with the wrong people in charge, we have fallen on a dark road which is leading us nowhere. Our vast lands are fertile and rich enough to offer us everything that we could have wished for, and yet, we’re still falling.” the Uchiha spoke on the same calming town, although it slowly started changing to a much duller and darker one before the man had the chance of finishing up. After that small speech was over, the raven-haired man picked up the earlier book which he had opened, and quickly turned it around before showing the back of its cover which actually contained the world map imprinted on it.

“As you probably know, each clan is protective when it comes towards their own share of secrets and techniques. And Konohagakure, has done nothing good, and it almost finished off one of their greatest clans, the Uchiha clan. Now, our members are scattered across the land, and our great dōjutsu is in the hands of the competition. That is also one of the reasons why I believe that our people have to return.” were the words which came out from the Uchiha before those fingers were retracted off the book, against which he pointed while speaking. “While working under Lady Risu, I have come to realize that she is what this village really needs. However, I don’t really know what Enaka planned to do while having control, is he the man who scarred you?” Tenzō inquired while pointing with his own pair of ebony against Yoichi’s eye patch.

~ 396/2536 of Total Words ~

Yoichi Uchiha

Yoichi Uchiha

D-rank
"Lord Enaka? No, he isn't the man who scarred me. That was somebody else. You see, the Uchiha clan is still relatively divided and weak. Because of that, the Sharingan is still considered a rare commodity, in any state it may be induced. Simply because of that, there are doujutsu hunters. I lost my eye to one such as he when I was training one day." Yoichi said, placing his hand on his eye patch. Only Lady Risu knew the truth about what had happened that day, as she was the only one he'd told. "Lord Enaka didn't want me for my fighting skills. He only took me in for my tactical prowess and understanding of human deception. He used me to plan clever and elaborate traps, schemes, and such, to further his Black ANBU, as well as to pit himself up against another tactician. Viewing my mind as that of an enemy general, we'd plan out all contingencies of what someone could do with certain forces. Truth be told, up until recently, I couldn't even beat someone fresh out of the Academy. Granted, that changed rather quickly. I took down a Chuunin Uchiha from Suna who attacked me near the village entrance. He escaped, of course, but that doesn't change the fact that I beat him, relatively unscathed. It was a nice test I think. Sometimes tactical might and prowess can out maneuver even someone technically superior to you." the one eyed Uchiha claimed, shrugging.

"I do however, need to reach a higher level with my Sharingan. It's somewhat important to me to do so. I only have a 1 Tomoe eye. It allows me to pick things up quicker, noticing things I might miss and allowing me to account for them, but sight of Chakra would be much better. And seeing through Genjutsu." he iterated.

WC: 309
TWC: 2359

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
“Dōjutsu hunters? Oh, those are really pesky and someone really needs to teach them a lesson. I am sorry to bring up such unpleasant memories, Yoichi.” the Uchiha said on a calm tone while narrowing those ebony eyes slightly, curving those lips downwards to express a slight amount if sadness, due to the recently heard story. In the small pause which followed up, the raven-haired man retracted back his own book before placing it back with the rest of the two; stacking them up quite nicely beneath his own nose. “Good job on teaching Sunagakure that Konohagakure is not a village to be messed with. Well, that was probably expected since you’re working under the Oroborus clan, one which is known for their fine shinobi.” were the words which came out between those numb lips, which shortly after curled up within a smile.

“You have a point, having tactical prowess is indeed something which can overwhelm the opponents and the Sharingan can help you when you need to examine the field in order to give up a quick response to the enemy. And once you unlock the rest of the tomoes, everything will become much more clearer and easy to perceive. However, based on what you said, I am a bit surprised that you only have the one tomoe Sharingan. Is there something stopping you from unlocking it further, or you have just unlocked it recently? Is it because you have only one?” Tenzō spoke on a gentle tone before switching on one which seemed a bit more worried, especially when that question was posed at the end. Their clan dōjutsu was a rather complex one, and there were many secrets of which they were not yet aware of.

Holding out a conversation with another member of his own clan was rather interesting and pleasing for the young man, even though there were probably a few more things that he wished to discuss, things  which he even question himself while having the conversation. Time was not really on his side since the young lad proposed to read up a couple of books that were related towards the history of the nations, they were needed to be finished up quite quickly since he wanted to learn more about the culture of other shinobi. And right after the man was going to finish up those books, another few sessions were going to be dedicated towards physical training. Tenzō knew a few things about strategy and tactics, but he was probably not at the same level that Yoichi was since he mentioned clearly that it was the quality on which he focused on the most.

As such, after the conversation was finally over, the raven-haired man stood up while grabbing on his books while excusing himself that he was supposed to go elsewhere and study. “It was a pleasure to meet you, Yoichi. I look forward on another one, and working together with you under the command of Lady Risu.” were the last words which came from the man while also taking another formal bow. Without further ado, he made his way outside the library in order to go towards his own quarters and finish up reading those three books of his.

~ 544/3080 of Total Words ~

~ Training Raiton from B-Rank to A-Rank | 3080 - 3000 = 80 Words Left ~

~ Exit Thread ~

Last edited by Uchiha Tenzō on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited, because requested to add an Exit.)

Yoichi Uchiha

Yoichi Uchiha

D-rank
"Perhaps. I only recently unlocked my eye fighting the Suna Uchiha. It didn't perhaps matter. I suppose I'll be able to figure out whether or not only having one eye will affect the sharingan's evolution." Yoichi said. He cracked his knuckles and neck because he was feeling a bit stiff. "The thing is though, that I haven't had any need to use the sharingan. I feel like it doesn't much matter at this point right now. I'll work on it if need be, but it isn't a priority. Uchiha are over reliant on it, you see, and because of that, tend to overlook the basics and forget fundamentals."

Eventually, he stood up, and nodded to Tenzo. "I'm sure we'll see each other again soon and work with each other." It was time to take his leave. Their conversation came to an end, and Yoichi needed to get back to reading his book. He moved into a stack of the library shelves and sat down to get some reading done.

WC: 172
TWC: 2531
EXIT THREAD

Raiton D-C [1500/1500]
Lightning Release: Javelin (雷遁・槍 ~ Raiton: Yari) [1000/1000]

TWC used: 2500/2531
Remaining WC: 31

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.