You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A normal day in Suna... (Open) [No Kill] Empty A normal day in Suna... (Open) [No Kill] Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Hikari Iki

Hikari Iki

D-rank
Hikari walked around the hospital minding her own on the way to her apparent patients room, she had been requested to come into today oddly off, and when she arrived the Head Nurse just gave a clipboard and told to hurry. Making her way down the hallway she stopped at room 14B and looked down at the chart for the first time, reading over what the nurses had written and gasped in shock upon reading the name. On her chart in neat, block letters was the name Gin Kuroka. She had the Kazekage as a her patient. Taking a deep breath she knocked on the door before entering the room with a bright, confident smile painted on her face while neon green eyes betrayed her fear. "Hello Lady Kazekage" She said with a bow before rushing on, "I'm here to see how your doing and give you some pretty basic tests, it notes on here your having stomach pains?" She said, barely spacing out her words enough to be understood.

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin Kuroka was usually a light sleeper. Despite her loud snoring and sleep talking, the lightest of sounds could wake her up. She had trained herself over the years to do so. After all, someone in her position couldn't risk it. She had too many enemies, people that might try to kill her as she slept. However, there had been several exceptions to that lately. Gin had been overly exhausted. Yes, she had managed to learn and train Katon with Jurou and Trilby and had greatly improved her skills in Ninjutsu. She attributed her fatigue to that, along with the fact that she was still quite injured. The young Kazekage had made the previous nurse lower the curtains and turn off the lights. The room was in complete darkness. Gin was snoring loudly and happily, under the effects of the pain medication that was constantly fed to her via IV. She attributed the fevers she had every once in a while to infection, same as the vomiting that happened every so often. She was fine. All she needed now was for someone to tell her that she could finally go home. Maybe then she could start her training in Fuuinjutsu under Trilby.

The door creaked open slowly, but Gin didn't seem to notice as she usually would. It wasn't until the woman spoke that her eyes shot open. This was odd. Gin was actually in a very decent mood, despite the fact that her sleep had been interrupted. She yawned loudly and sat up on her own. She was glad that she could do so painlessly, though she didn't quite know if that was because of the medicine. Either way, she was glad. Gin ran a hand through her hair and looked over at the new medic. She couldn't see much because of how dark the room was. All she saw were a pair of bright green eyes. How lovely. "So," She began. "When can I finally leave this hellhole?" She asked the nurse, before she stated what she was here for. "Tests? I already told the previous 10 nurses, I'm not getting my blood drawn," She said, shuddering at the thought. The only two people that could likely convince her to get her blood tested were Jurou and Sake, neither of which was there at the moment. "And of course my stomach hurts. You've barely fed me real food and the amount of painkillers in my system is overwhelming," Gin explained. As she sat up fully, she began to feel somewhat woozy. She was nauseated. "Pass," She began, struggling to get the full sentence out. "Pass me that trash can over there," she ordered the medic nin.

Hikari Iki

Hikari Iki

D-rank
Shaking her head slightly at the Kazekage's obvious fear of blood letting in the medical sense, she listened to her speak, finding it easy to curb her earlier unparallelled fear, she rationalized the woman as any other patient, before seeing the obvious signs of retching beginning, swiftly handing her a bucket, waiting for the retching to stop, she slowly began to put things together, whimpering mentally she walked forward when the retching finally stopped. Stepping forward with shaking steps she took the bucket back set it down and mechanically pushed the Kazekage backward and ran her hands over the woman's surprisingly unblemished stomach. Taking in a deep breath she said five words she dreaded. "Lady Kazekage, you are...pregnant the little color in her face drained realizing she was touching a pregnant woman's stomach.

Trilby dragged the heavy sliding door open, stepping slowly into the room. He'd cleared his missions, done his training, the only thing Trilby had left to do was check up on the Kazekage. Sure, she was an unstable bag of bitchiness, but she had taught him Kenjutsu, let alone arranged for the Mizukage himself to teach him Fire release. A young woman was standing over Gin, hands on her stomach. Oh fantastic, a doctor. He opened his mouth, about to announce his presence to Gin and the stranger, when she uttered five words that could very well mean the end of her life. "Lady Kazekage, you are...pregnant." The woman herself sounded terrified upon uttering those words. Gin was famous for tossing medics out of windows for a lot less than that, and Trilby knew her well enough to know she'd want to rip this young ladies head off for daring to utter those words.

Stepping forward, Trilby put his left hand on the top of Yamato's scabbard, hanging back just close enough to be able to volley himself between the two if Gin attacked. After all, Trilby knew if Gin had a sudden outburst, he'd have no choice but to step in and save her life. Luckily, Gin would probably be so focused on the news she was just given that she wouldn't expect Trilby to be there, ready to intercept.

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin took the bucket out of the nurse's hand and began to empty her stomach's contents into it. Ugh, the feeling was repulsive. At least the nausea would be gone now. She set the bucket on the floor and let out a whining noise. By the looks of it, she wouldn't be out of the hospital for a while. Gin let the medic nin place her hands over stomach and sighed. She assumed that the nurse would perform the mystical palm technique to finally heal what remained of her wounds. Oh how wrong she was... Gin heard the woman speak. Her stomach dropped. Her heart skipped a beat. Her eyes went wide. "No, I'm not," She began. He rvoice was somewhat feeble. "I'm nor pregnant," She said, mostly to herself. "If I were pregnant, I'd be..." And suddenly it hit her. She was overwhelmingly fatigued. She had been going through morning sickness. The moodswings and hormonal changes in her body weren't a product of the painkillers. It made sense. She and Sake had had sex shortly before her fight with Jurou... Oh God... Her fight with Jurou... The painkillers...

Gin's hands flew instinctively to her stomach. If she was actually pregnant, then the baby should have died a long while ago. So she couldn't be pregnant. It made no sense at all. Besides, she would have noticed the miscarriage. A sudden wave of rage washed over her body. How dare this nurse lie to her like that? She was the Kazekage; someone to be both respected and feared. She didn't take well to lies or insubordination. Without thinking much, she summoned one of her blades. Hachidori would be enough to teach the woman a lesson. It wasn't her strongest weapon, but it gave her a boost in speed. Best use that than Yajirushi or Setsudan-fu, which sould likely slice the poor nurse to bits. She did, however, proceed to increase her strength. With the flat end of the blade, she aimed to hit the nurse's torso, hard enough so that she would fly out of the wondow. She hadn't noticed Trilby these, but if he managed to intercept her blow, he would likely be launched against the concrete wall. "I am not fucking pregnant," She said, her voice low and menacing.

Trilby listened intently as Gin began to panic. It was clear she was taking the news about as well as Trilby expected. She was the definition of unstable lately, laughing at nothing, crying over everything, screaming at thin air. Clearly her hormones were out of whack, and combine that with her hot anger streak, well, we had a problem on our hands.

Gin went stone silent for a few seconds, feeling her stomach intently. It was almost like Trilby could see the thoughts going through her head. The fighting with Jurou, the fighting with him, all the medication. She should have miscarried. Gin quickly summoned one of her swords. It wasn't a blade he had seen before, but the mere presence of a weapon in her hands was a hostile declaration towards the medic, and he had to act. Trilby pushed his right index finger's knuckle against Yamato's Tsuba, dislodging it from it's scabbard slightly as he pulled the scabbard out of his belt, bringing the hilt to meet his hand in-front of him. As he did this, he charged forwards. Gin was injured, and Trilby wasn't exactly slow, so he was able to get himself between the medic and the swing in time. It was the blunt side of her blade she swung with. It wouldn't have much cutting power, but it would hit like a truck. Trilby knew his own physical strength would fail against this blow. Placing his left foot in-front of himself, he dropped the scabbard back into his belt, placing his left hand across the side of his now free katana, bracing it against the blow. Breathing deep, Trilby knew he had to have some sort of backup against this.

Trilby exhaled a strong burst of air as the blade began to approach his own, firing it directly at the Kazekage. Such a burst would be unavoidable for a bedridden woman who didn't expect his approach, but it wasn't a hostile hit. It merely had enough pressure to stagger her, weakening the force she'd put behind the blow and as such, Trilby's chances of being impaled. Hachidori's back smashed into the braced side of Yamato with a loud clang. The impact was thankfully weaker than it would have been otherwise due to Trilby's cheap shot, but he still slid back a few feet when the two blades collided. If he hadn't distracted her with Ryuusui, he'd probably have been sent flying into the wall. "Calm. The fuck down." He blurted out, shaking off the inertia of being knocked backwards several feet.

Chakra: 250/260

Futon Ryuusui:

Hikari Iki

Hikari Iki

D-rank
Staggering backwards she watched the exchange between the two, trying to steady herself she lifted the chart and read the medications name and sighed, thankfully, it was a pregnancy approved medicine. Before the anger came at the realization that the nurses had known she was pregnant before sending her in here, how could they do that to her?! Taking a deep breath she stepped forward, conjuring the most soothing voice possible to her.

"Lady Kazekage, I know what your thinking, but I assure you, you are in fact pregnant, for someone with your strength and having taken as much abuse to your body as you have, a pregnancy could survive easily, the medication your on is approved for expecting mothers." She said said with certainty in her voice she hide behind the new man as soon as the words were out of her mouth though. "Now please lay back and relax, I'll talk to the nurses about upping your food intake, I will be your personal doctor unless you decide to use someone else." she stated, hoping the woman would relax now.

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin flinched as the gust of air hit her directly. It delayed her timing, but only slightly. Her strength was still the same. She felt the felt end of her blade connect with Trilby's, still using her full strength. Regardless of whether or not he crashed into the wall, Gin would take a deep breath and sigh loudly. Everything in her movements spelled out not only tension but also an eerie control over her own actions. It was as if she had briefly set all emotions aside to try and think clearly and methodically. The young woman rubbed her temples. She didn't need Trilby or the nurse to tell her to calm down. She was in denial, but in the back of her mind she knew that it made perfect sense that she was pregnant. The symptoms fit perfectly. There was really no denying it.

However, they didn't know what this could mean, not only to her personal life but to Sunagakure and the Wind Country as a whole. Being pregnant meant that she would be unable to fight. She would be useless for almost a year, restricted only to her administrative duties. Sunagakure would be without a leader, without its most powerful shinobi. Sunagakure would become a prime target for any criminal organization or enemy nation. It meant dire, things indeed. Gin was still stoically calm, or at least she appeared to be on the outside. Her impulsiveness was gone, but that didn't make her less fearsome. If anything, it meant quite the contrary. The young Kazekage had yet to say a word, even when the nurse insisted on confirming the diagnosis. "Get me Jurou Osada," She ordered. Her tone left no room for questions. It was strict and demanding. "And do it now. I don't care if he's sleeping or injured." She clarified. She locked her eyes on the nurse, demanding that she follow the order. If there was anyone who knew how to deal with this situation, it would be him. And the father of her unborn child was still off in Konoha, doing God knows what. Fucking bastard. It was wonderful. Just fucking wonderful. Gin let her forehead rest in the palm of her hand and sighed once again. Maybe she should just get rid of it and spare herself the trouble. Sake would never know and things would go on as if nothing had happened. But then again, she pictured herself doing the same with Chie and Reiko and her stomach sank. She couldn't live without her children. Getting rid of her two daughters was something unfathomable. This new child would be the same. She knew she was likely being selfish, but she couldn't help it. She unconsciously placed her free hand over her stomach almost protectively.

Hikari Iki

Hikari Iki

D-rank
Listening to the Kazekage's words she nodded swiftly, leaving the room momentarily to send a nurse for the requested man and a ultra-sound system before returning back to the room. Once she was in the room she turned to look at the man who had probably saved her life, she probably would not have been able to get her wings before the rather, in all honesty bitchy woman had hit her. "Thank you..." she whispered softly before turning her eyes back on the Kazekage. "Now Lady Kuroka I will need you to undress so that can I administer the ultra-sound, I will also need the suspected date of conception, you can do so now or wait for the father to come in I just had a nurse send for him. She said with her medical training taking over her personality. Saved from the woman's response by the door opening, she could not help but express some shock that the man she demanded enter the room was not in fact the father.

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
Ah... peace, quiet and tranquility. Nothing to be bothered about. The kids were asleep together and Jurou was relaxing in his bed, yet his injuries were tended with great amount of care. Nothing could go wrong. Jurou was still injured, but even Rikodou Sennin knows that it will take much more to tire Jurou out. He was sleeping, dreaming about continuing his seat as the Kage of a new village until his daughters get to at least Jounin level so one of them can take his place, where he can become the Sannin of the village he once ruled himself. He would become powerful in the arts of Ninjutsu, and hopefully either Senjutsu or Chakra Flow, or Fuuinjutsu. It did not matter to him at all. The ocean inside his head as he imagined himself back at home, it was never sweeter than what it felt like today, his somewhat second home. He could not say that this was the life, but somewhat close to it.

But all of that would change when the nurse came barging into his room, interrupting his sleep, and complaining to the Mizukage that something was wrong with Gin. He snarled a low, yet menacing growl, What did she do this time? Jurou thought to himself as he heard the nurse still speaking. She mentioned the one thing that made Jurou not want to see Gin anymore, Pregnancy. Jurou left his room with Chie and Reiko still sleeping, storming out of his domain in annoyance as the nurse followed him.

So, Gin was pregnant; Again. It wasn't Jurou's baby so why should he care out of everyone? Probably because Gin demanded the nurse to call to him, probably because he went through her hormones, her attitudes, her bitch-like moments, mood swings, pressure, etc. etc. Why was Jurou even doing this? What gave him the right mind to do so? He could be sleeping right now, enjoying his dream of being back at home. But, the stupid Mizukage made a promise to his ex-girlfriend and current baby mother that he would stay with her just for the kids, just for a fucking year. You really messed up big time Jurou. Jurou thought to himself in the concept of his conscious speaking. Jurou kicked the door open, looking at the nurse, at Trilby, her student, and last but not the least, at Gin, who's stomach was bloated, but not completely. Just a small gut.

"Why are you pregnant? I heard you had a little boy toy among you... but hey, that's how relationships are..." Jurou said to Gin as he leaned on the wall by the door. Knowing Gin, she wanted him to stay because no one understood the pain better than him, and possibly, only him at that. Another kid or a set of twins, four children right off the bat. Chie and Reiko were a handful, so these next two or next one will be a lot difficult then two little 3-year olds at the time.

Trilby slid the back of his sword along the surface of his scabbard's lip, until the tip slowly slid into it. Dropping his sword back into his belt, Trilby looked at his feet. The tile was cracked and depressed where he had slid back a few feet, and his feet hurt. Still, having your heels carve out a few feet of floor tiling would certainly hurt. Kicking his feet back, he knocked the small pile of tile shavings loose. God dammit Gin. Shaking off the sensation of being knocked backwards several feet, Trilby heard Jurou's voice. Fantastic, someone who could calm the bitch down. "Hey midget." Trilby nodded towards Jurou as he sat down in a nearby seat. He'd done his job, might as well simply watch them tear each other's heads off now.

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin kept her face in her hands. She had to think. This news couldn't quite leave the room, now, could it? But her pregnancy would start to actually show soon enough. She needed to find a way to keep that a secret, lest it spread to enemy nations. But she couldn't quite keep herself locked within a room for nine whole months now could she? That would be just as bad, if not worse. She took a deep breath and sighed. She moved to lie back down in the bed and lifted her shirt to reveal her stomach, as the doctor requested. She would have taken her clothes off, but that would take some of the seriousness away from the situation. She needed the two men in the room to focus on the matter at hand, not on her breasts. The last line the nurse said caught her off guard, though. Father...? Did she just send someone all the way over to Konoha to get Sake...? Why the hell would she do that? That would take far too long.

But then Jurou stepped into the room. Oh. OH! She thought that Jurou... No, no, no, no, no. That was never going to happen again. That ended badly. There was no reason to try that again and further ruin their newly formed friendship. Gin shuddered at the thought. "Jurou's not the father," She mumbled, rubbing her face. She waited for the medic to finally conduct the ultrasound. "Jurou, I'm not up for this right now," She began. Her tone was serious and let no room for questioning. "But yes, I'm in love with someone and I'm apparently bearing his child." There. She said it. She admitted to the fact that she was in love with Sake. It felt odd yet relieving to have that weight off of her chest. She sighed. Now she should only have to tell him when he got back from Konoha. In any case, she could worry about this later. "Close the door," She ordered. Once that was done, she would continue speaking, not as a mere woman, but as the leader of Sunagakure. "This information does not leave the room. If this gets out, Sunagakure looks weak in front of the entire shinobi world. And if that happens, the chances of an invasion go up drastically. We cannot risk this. I’ll find a way to hide this in the long term, but for now, this keeps quiet. Jurou, you’ll basically be in charge of any missions that would originally require my presence. I can’t risk fighting in this state, so I’m asking you to do this for me.”

Hikari Iki

Hikari Iki

D-rank
Feeling slightly hurt by the other mans ignoring her gratitude she turned her attention back the Kazekage. Listening carefully, she for the first time understood how bad this situation could be for Suna if anyone thought there leader was weak. Her neon green eyes widening as she briefly left the room finding the person in charge of patient files and information, with a cool calm attitude she spoke "Everything on my patient must be kept confidential, change her name to patient X on all files." turning away she returned to the room with a ultra-sound machine bringing it in with her, speaking to the kazekage again and smiling reassuringly "The hospital has no record of your stay or pregnancy any longer, you will be referred to as patient X, now to see whats growing inside of you. taking the cold gel she squirted it on her stomach, taking the sensor she ran it over Lady Gin's stomach while looking at the machine.

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
...Jurou was quickly unamused by what he had just heard, but could he care less that she was in love with someone and had to bear their child... especially that the father of her kids was not present at the moment? One word answer: No. She had finally confessed her true feelings and admitted to being in love with someone else. Why was this not surprising Jurou at all? He had heard adequate rumors from little birds, but didn't care to take anything into action because the feelings were of a lost cause and probably could never come back. Well, time to stop caring once again. Starting now. "You say you are in love with him and you are bearing his child..." That was only part of the non-caring tone coming out of his voice. There was more, "...and yet he is not present with us to hear the glorious news. Is that what you called true love? If so, I'll just take my leave to Kirigakure where there is much work to be done with little time. Or, I'll rent a hotel for the year. Yeah, that's it." Jurou made it clear with his blunt tone at that. Gin was all talk about being in love. Well, apparently the boy wasn't in love with her.

But now things got serious to where Gin said close the door as Jurou did so. As he closed the door, she began her speech. To sum it shortly, I'm pregnant and Jurou, you need to take charge of any mission that involves my presence. That was an easy task, and Jurou will make sure that it gets completed while his ex is conceiving a dead man's children in her womb. Jurou scoffed at her speech, but quickly nodded in agreement with this to say, "Alright; I can do that. Only because you are in an unstable manner because of what is inside of you." Jurou said, preferably talking about the kids inside of her. Was he done for the day? He hoped so. He needed to get some type of training out of his system while he's going to be enjoying his stay in Sunagakure.

"...and yet he is not present with us to hear the glorious news. Is that what you called true love? If so, I'll just take my leave to Kirigakure where there is much work to be done with little time. Or, I'll rent a hotel for the year. Yeah, that's it." At this, Trilby leaned forward. He knew Jurou was still crushing on Gin but that was simply pathetic. "For gods sake man, we're all well aware you're desperately in love with Gin, but please, for the love of god, put your dick away and worry about someone else for once rather than bitching on like a spoiled child and threatening to leave." he paused temporarily, inhaling before he continued with his long overdue rant. "If you're going to be so fucking petty and entitled, leave. All that will happen is myself or Ezra will take her place on missions as opposed to you, everything will function as normally and when your children think of you all they will see is a man so unable to control his own fucking emotions that he abandoned their mother when she needed him the most. Now sit down, shut the fuck up and think about someone else for once"

He sighed deeply, leaning back into his chair and placing his hand gently over Yamato's hilt in case a fight broke out over his outburst. This was about Gin, not that little Midget and how self-entitled he was. Admittedly, normally he wouldn't care whatsoever, but after so many years of training with Gin, and how close they had gotten recently, he felt it was his duty to tell Jurou just how petty and childish he was being.

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra took another break from training to go and volunteer at the hospital. It was much less of a break and more something along the lines of procrastination, although it was one of the better and more beneficial ways to procrastinate. He would lend a hand to the many medics needing help and he would get to check out medic ninjutsu in some of its most basic forms. Ezra wasn’t allowed to help the surgeons, but then again who wanted too. He was more of a beat the opponent kind of guy and not a slice the opponent kind of guy. That simple fact is something that transferred into Ezra’s everyday life. Ezra hoped he would get to help with the newly borne babies in the maternity wing but too bad for him he would have to help with the injured and sick, most likely adults. The woman he was volunteering under today was none to attractive which matched the volunteer work today. ‘The sick and ugly?’ Ezra questioned his shallow self as to whether he would follow through with this volunteer work or give them the slip.

He followed the ugly nurse who was screeching what was on her agenda for the day. They walked down a deserted hallway that lead to another wing on the other side of the hospital. She muttered something about Room 40-B as Ezra heard his name spoken by a familiar voice through a door to his left. “Hey I’m gonna’ head to the bathroom real quick. Go ahead without me.” Ezra told the nurse now planning on giving the slip. “Remember Room 40-B.” She spoke as she kept walking. “Room 40-E. Got it!” Ezra said; it was obvious he only paid her half his attention. He let her walk a good amount off the rest of the hallway before he knocked on the door from which he heard his name. He knocked on the door and followed with a cheery “Knock, Knock. Who’s there? It’s Ezra.” His face turned serious as he realized a hospital probably wasn’t the best place to tell crumby and cheerful jokes like that. “Uh… Sorry about that. Trilby? Door?” He questioned making sure behind the door was who he had thought and whether he was welcome in the room.

Hikari Iki

Hikari Iki

D-rank
Looking at the door in alarm she looked back up at the men in front of her and quickly went back to work, this was honestly more important. She may have tried to soothe the lady kazekage but the child or children could very well be endangered at this very moment. Running the thing over the woman's bare stomach she gasped in shock at was at the monitor, not one but two fetus's lay nestled in the woman's womb. Staring at the screen with a deep amount of worry invading her system, twins were always a risk, but twins in this situation. She turned to look the kazekage in the eye and mustered all the strength to her voice she could and already assessing the woman's personality she prepared for a attack summoning up the wings of light to engulf her before she spoke. [color=#00FF00] "Your pregnant with twins, you will be on bed rest from now on. When one of you is not taking her place on a mission you will be here stationed in her room protecting her from any possible attack, only the both of you and who ever she decides to let in on this and appoint to protect her. Understand? Good. There will be no argument." Once everything was said and decided she took her leave.

Spoiler:

chakra count:

[exit thread]

Last edited by Hikari Iki on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin's fist clenched tightly as she heard Jurou speak. She kept her gaze fixed on the ceiling above her as she lied back and waited for Hikari to comment on the ultrasound. Yes, she knew that Sake wasn't there. It hurt her greatly, but there was nothing she could really do about that. Jurou was only rubbing salt on her wound. Did she sense... jealousy in his words? No, this was Jurou. He would never get jealous, not over her, anyways. She simply sighed. She didn't have time to let her feelings get the best of her. She had to be professional. This wasn't about her love life or her personal life. It wasn't about her past relationship with Jurou. This was about the safety of Sunagakure. For a moment, she despised the fact that she had been born a woman. Just because of her gender, she was now placing her ntire village in danger. She envied Kenta, Midnight, Jurou, Dengen.. the male Kage, the ones who would never really have to worry about being rendered useless because of something like a pregnancy. But that was beyond Gin's control. She forced back the tears that had welled up in the edges of her eyes and sighed again. "Thank you for doing this for -" She said began. But she was soon interrupted by something that she had probably never expected would happen.

Trilby was... defending her? Why? Of course, she was his former teacher, but she never thought that he considered her a friend or someone close to him, for that matter. She smiled slightly. It was good to know that she could count on him. But this wasn't the time for that. "Trilby, this is hardly the time. The Mizukage is doing this village a favor. He has no real reason to do it, be grateful that he's staying." She forced out. But it sounded halfhearted. She still smiled a little at Tribly, letting him know that she was grateful to him all the same. "Do you see anything yet?" She asked Hikari. At that moment she mentioned twins. Two kids. She was... oh God not again. One set was enough. She couldn't handle another. And there was no telling how Sake would react. What if he decided to leave her? What if she was left alone raising the two children? She couldn't go through that again. She couldn't bring herself to. And she had to be bedridden? That just made things worse. "Bed rest?" She began. "I'm pregnant, not crippled," She said to the doctor. She wouldn't attack her. That would serve no purpose. It wasn't like it was her fault. She heard someone knocking on the door. Her heart sank. This was going to be hard to explain unless it was - Ezra! It was him. Good. Gin knew that she could trust her former student. "Come in," She said. She would let the young man put two and two together. With the ulstrasounf machine there and the worried look on everyone's face it wouldn't be too hard to deduce.

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
Jurou was now introduced as the bad guy as to what Trilby said to him and his little speech to Jurou. Was it suppose to hit Jurou and made him think twice and apologize? Since when did Jurou become the soft-spoken type around other people other than Gin and his family alone. Who gave the right for this one to speak ill of me? He paid little attention to her student as Jurou had no time to deal with childish arguments about feelings; There was work needed to be done, and going back and forth with a low rank wouldn't make the work go by much faster. Hearing Gin said thank you, that was time for Jurou to make his departure out of her room and back to his own for him to have a little peace and quiet for a change. He turned his back and made way for the door. As he did so, he held up his left arm after he folded them - saying, "Least I can do." With that said, he walked out of her room. Finally some alone time.

Making his way down the stairs and back to his room, he eyed the twins gone from their place and made comfortable to his bed. He guessed they got cramps from laying on the chair. He wished there was another bed that they could lay on. His would have to do for now. Walking next to his bed and leaning on the counter. He made his eyes close and fell to a quick nap. He couldn't help but ponder in his mind that Gin was pregnant with twins; again. He gave away a small smirk at the thought. Are you trying to raise an army?

{Exit Thread.}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.