You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gone for good? Probably. Empty Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:35 am

Sutaka

Sutaka

D-rank
Hey to all of you Saga Nerds. For those who don't know me, I'm Drake, and I've been on and off of Saga for a long time now. I was first introduced to it through my brother and made friends through him. Eventually, he quit after he grew up, but I wasn't really like that. I grew up with this site and its community. I joined when I was a stupid kid at ten years old and grew along with the site, because of that, it has always had a huge presence in my life. I never did anything worth recognition in those six or so years. I can say with 100% certainty that the one thing I'm known for is being really slow and killing off threads. I regret that completely, and I hope that everyone who was, unfortunately, a victim of that knows that I always felt shitty for doing that to them. I'm an extremely lazy person and my body just didn't go along with my thoughts. You could say that there was a civil war going on in my head, with one side wanting to post extremely often, actually rank up characters, et cetera. The other side would be the one who constantly doubts itself and eventually stops doing stuff and becomes dead to the world.

The main point that I'm getting at is that one side has won the war. I've realized that roleplaying isn't what it used to be for me. The fun it once provided for me has turned into overwhelming levels of stress where I struggle to keep up with posting so I don't disappear like I always do. It's become more of a job than anything, and because of that, I've decided to leave.

I'm not exactly a legend-status member, so my absence won't really affect the site at all. I just want to let everyone here know that I've enjoyed my time here immensely and am extremely grateful for the fact that I was able to meet and become friends with so many people. I'd be lying if I said that there weren't people would I enjoyed more than others, but the point is that I will miss this community as a whole.

I want to apologize specifically to Calvin and Ribbon, whose squads I was apart of. I've been fighting this ever since I abandoned Team Shigeki. If there's any bad blood from me abandoning you guys, I hope it's washed away. Sorry I failed to perform for you guys.

I'll miss this place.

- Drake

2Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:56 am

Akusha

Akusha

D-rank
Good bye, Drake. You will be missed.

-Javon

3Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:58 am

Rokumaru

Rokumaru

D-rank
You'll always be legend-status in my heart, Drake <3

4Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:11 am

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
I'll miss you Drake. <3

5Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:30 am

Senju Airi

Senju Airi

D-rank
Don' know you that well, but this is a legend-status goodbye if anything. Sorry to see you leave, but have a good life out there, Drake.

6Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:43 am

Issei

Issei

D-rank
It sucks seeing you go, Drake, but I completely understand and I hope to see you pop in from time to time to say hi, at the very least. I have you on Skype so don't be a stranger. You'll be missed dearly, not just by me but by everybody. :)

http://www.narutosaga.com/t23427-new-organization-ninshiki#18669

7Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:51 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
No bad blood at all Drake. Im sorry to see you go. Take care man and feel free to pop in and chat whenever.

8Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:22 am

Oberon

Oberon

D-rank
I don't know you but it is a sad time when we have to say goodbye to a fellow role player. You will be missed have a good life.

9Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:36 am

Eishi

Eishi

D-rank
Oh, man, this is so sad :(

Be well and if you feel like coming back, feel free to pop up and say 'hi'.

10Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:17 am

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Ahh the fights that could have been and the stories we could have told. Ill miss you man. Take care of yourself

11Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 am

Akito Miku

Akito Miku

D-rank
Have a safe journey, and if you ever find us on your new path in life, please stop by for a visit...
something like that...

have fun and maybe one day if you come back we can have an rp then...

12Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:14 am

Kaia~Mai

Kaia~Mai

D-rank
Sorry to see you go. Take care of yourself.

13Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:32 pm

Marici

Marici

S-rank
:( Come back and visit!

14Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:05 pm

Jinx Uchiha

Jinx Uchiha

D-rank
Didn't know you, but still sad to see you go. Hope you succeed in all your endeavors.

15Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
Drake, you know there's no bad blood between us. You have my contact details if you ever want to chat, and I'm sorry that it's not something that appeals to you anymore. Regardless, I wish you luck with what you aim to do man.

See you around o7

16Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:59 am

Masu

Masu

D-rank
Drake, I swear you need to just chat with everyone every so often at least. Have fun with whatever you decide to do now and enjoy it all <3

17Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Nissan

Nissan

D-rank
Real life first, no matter how fun and cool is this forum! If you decide tho, come visit again :)

18Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:59 am

Hanbei~

Hanbei~

D-rank
Ciao dude, even if you dont RP, keep in touch here~

19Gone for good? Probably. Empty Re: Gone for good? Probably. Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
To be honest, I've always looked up to you as a role player. You always seemed to stick out, in a good way, on the site and in the Sunagakure. It's a shame that you'll be leaving and we've never gotten to thread, but that's alright. Have fun and prosper!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.