You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's Been a Good Ride Empty It's Been a Good Ride Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
I've been on an unannounced hiatus for a while, as I've lost my drive for RP. I don't think it's gonna be coming back any time soon, as I've delved into more tangible interests that I'm really passionate about and have moved forward since. Thus, I'll be leaving Saga.

RP-wise, Kashi and Hawky disappear into the wilderness of Kumo with their bodies nowhere to be found.

@Lin - In our thread, you can make Kashi do anything within reason (like dragging those criminals to Athos Keep). My apologies for leaving you as the only poster in what was originally a thread of three, but on the bright side, you can still use it for rankup.
@Sano - Same thing. Sorry to leave mid-way just as the thread was getting spicy.
@Kenta - You can probably write off Kashi's disappearance as some random death in the wilderness. Maybe it could be a wake up call for Konoha to be more protective of its children. However you want to RP it is fine by me.
@Maigo - As I told you in the c-box, sorry we couldn't do that rivalry plot. Was really looking forward to it.
@Boei - Was really looking forward to our plot as well. Sorry I couldn't follow through with it. Also, in your thread with my alt, just say Ieyasu chickens out of the fight and never returns, leaving Boei to complete the mission.

I want to thank everyone for having made Saga a great experience. It's been great getting to know all of you, and I wish the best to everyone.

2It's Been a Good Ride Empty Re: It's Been a Good Ride Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:57 pm

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
We will miss you very much Kash Kash ;-;

3It's Been a Good Ride Empty Re: It's Been a Good Ride Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
I'll be sad to see you go Kash. You've been around a while, and have always been a cheer to see around. If you ever feel like dropping by, even if just to say hi, you'll always be welcome. Otherwise, good luck out there in your future endeavours.

4It's Been a Good Ride Empty Re: It's Been a Good Ride Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
We'll miss you for sure man but it's good you're getting into what you're passionate with! I wish you the best in life man and I'll be on skype for all the adventures in math and science you come up with! Make sure you take care of yourself and if you ever find your muse again, we'll be right here waiting for you!

-Chris

5It's Been a Good Ride Empty Re: It's Been a Good Ride Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:46 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
;-; don't leave us...

But I do hope that you have a good journey, should you come back, Lin will probably want to know where Kashi was :D

6It's Been a Good Ride Empty Re: It's Been a Good Ride Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:36 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Hey, even though we never did anything together, I followed your threads pretty heavily! We'll be losing a good one, that's for sure! Maybe you'll come back someday and we can do something then!

Seriously though, best luck with whatever life's got for you going forward! See ya 'round.

7It's Been a Good Ride Empty Re: It's Been a Good Ride Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:07 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
why are konoha nin always leaving....

real talk though, it's been interesting to have ya here Kashi. Have fun with your new endeavors~

8It's Been a Good Ride Empty Re: It's Been a Good Ride Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:53 am

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Good Luck Out There Man Stay Safe, Happy, And Blessed. We'll miss you Kashi

9It's Been a Good Ride Empty Re: It's Been a Good Ride Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:11 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
I'm sad to see you go Kashi, I was looking forward to passing the Sarutobi Clan Head mantle to you. Good luck in your future endeavors and feel free to drop in and say hi whenever you feel like it. You will be missed.

10It's Been a Good Ride Empty Re: It's Been a Good Ride Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:17 am

Sutaka

Sutaka

D-rank
I just want to say you were one of the most active members I've ever seen. You joined about half a year ago and you climbed the ranks insanely fast. Honestly, it was great to see something like that. Some new members always complain about how ranking up is tedious and takes forever, and you just knocked that out of the park. I hope you return at some point, despite how unlikely that may be. Really, it was great having you on the site. Good luck in life <3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.