You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Good Morrow Everyone Empty Good Morrow Everyone Sun May 21, 2017 12:07 pm

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Hello everyone its good to be back... Some may know me some may not I played a while back (Godric and Ruvaak are both my alts.) it seems like a lifetime ago that I had to say goodbye to my internet because of other issues in RL but I'm just glad to be back for the most part. The reason I decided to start a new account rather than just picking up where I had left off is looking over my characters I just couldn't bring myself back into the character and really connect with it so its time to move on with my next incarnation that hopefully will win your hearts I look forward to talking to all my old friends from before as well as making some new ones. A lot has changed since I left but I'm sure I can catch up. Feel free to ask me anything. I will be posting my new character soon so that we can start rping together soon

2Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Sun May 21, 2017 12:11 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome back! I didn't know you before but hopefully I'll see you around now! :)

3Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Sun May 21, 2017 12:19 pm

Santaku Nariko

Santaku Nariko

D-rank
Kira Rakurai wrote:Hello everyone its good to be back... Some may know me some may not I played a while back (Godric and Ruvaak are both my alts.) it seems like a lifetime ago that I had to say goodbye to my internet because of other issues in RL but I'm just glad to be back for the most part. The reason I decided to start a new account rather than just picking up where I had left off is looking over my characters I just couldn't bring myself back into the character and really connect with it so its time to move on with my next incarnation that hopefully will win your hearts I look forward to talking to all my old friends from before as well as making some new ones. A lot has changed since I left but I'm sure I can catch up. Feel free to ask me anything. I will be posting my new character soon so that we can start rping together soon
Welcome back, Kira. Glad you didn't forget about us.
Personally, I don't knnow you as I'm rather new myself. Either way, new or old, if you got any questions or you need some help finding back some dusted memories, don't hesitate to hop into the chatbox :]

4Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Sun May 21, 2017 12:54 pm

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Thank you both for the welcome once I get done looking over everything and get my character made up I hope we will be able to rp together and Santaku I appreciate that and I will keep that in mind.

5Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Sun May 21, 2017 4:38 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Welcome back! I hope to see you out on the boards soon.

6Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Sun May 21, 2017 4:41 pm

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
I do too. I'm still working on my clan but hopefully in the next day or 2 I will have the time to get it posted and hopefully get fast approval so I can get started as soon as possible.

7Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Sun May 21, 2017 5:26 pm

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
Welcome back! Let me know if ya need any pointers !

8Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Sun May 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Thank you for the offer Sousetsu I will be sure to remember that I appreciate it.

9Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Sun May 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Hey Godrick! Long time no see, if you have any questions getting back into things, let me know! Glad you could rejoin us~

-Maigo/Karumo/Chris

10Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Sun May 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Its good to see you again Chris. Its great to be back and while I see some stuff has changed I am glad the people on here are still nice and helpful. We gotta get together and do a thread or two once I get my character finalized

11Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Mon May 22, 2017 2:21 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
I don't know you but welcome back to this dysfunctional family man. I'm Burittsu Call me Buri.

12Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Mon May 22, 2017 2:22 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
If you need a sig or avy you know can *Cough* App for one in my shop at the saga shop and Ill hook you up with a free sig and avy if you like you can tell all your friends so my dream can come true of world of domination xD

13Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Mon May 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Thank you for the welcome Buri and as far as the sign and avatar that would be awesome ill let you know once I figure out my face claim

14Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Mon May 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Alright man sounds like a plan!

15Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Mon May 22, 2017 6:07 pm

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Ok so question about the special characteristics.

Ok agile says your speed would be a rank higher does that mean it would start at d-rank or that it still starts at e-rank but will be like I am at d-rank on speed?

Second question is reflexes and ace eye work the same way as agile boosting reaction time and perception respectfully?
because they don't say how they are actually beneficial

16Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Mon May 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Sooo these each if these gives a passive boost of one tier to their respective stats. So that would mean that at e-rank they act as e-1.

As far as I know at least. Hope that helps!

17Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Mon May 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Hoshi

Hoshi

D-rank
I too was totally curious about that, because it definitely says "1 rank" not "1 tier".

18Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Mon May 22, 2017 6:52 pm

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Could we get an admin or mod to clarify please?

19Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Mon May 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Tré

Tré

B-rank
Kira Rakurai wrote:Could we get an admin or mod to clarify please?

It increases by one Tier, no rank. Stat increases are done by tier. Decreases can be done by any amount.

20Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Mon May 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Hoshi

Hoshi

D-rank
Thanks for the clarification, Tre!

21Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Mon May 22, 2017 7:33 pm

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Thank you

22Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Mon May 22, 2017 8:12 pm

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Nayoko you were right thank you should of just listened to you but I always like more than one opinion to make sure its right. Thank you again for your help and Tre thank you for clarifying.

23Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Tue May 23, 2017 11:43 am

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Welcome back! I'm fairly new so I don't believe we've met. I hope to see you around the site!

24Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Tue May 23, 2017 12:31 pm

Rakurai

Rakurai

D-rank
Thank you Sayuri maybe when I get everything set up we can do a thread together or something I like meeting new people.

25Good Morrow Everyone Empty Re: Good Morrow Everyone Thu May 25, 2017 5:16 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
welcome back :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.