You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Piero Chi

Piero Chi

D-rank
Piero watched as the couple roamed the store. They were almost much too young to even think about romantic relationships. They seemed to be both twelve or maybe even eleven. No matter. Young love was a special thing. Apparently they wanted to buy one another a gift. They were much excited, they had busted in the door, laughing with one another, holding hands, kissing each other's cheeks. So focused on one another that they didn't even care to acknowledge the store clerk and owner, Piero Chi. Through his whimsical smile, he was very displeased. Unbeknownst to the two lovebirds, he stared at them. He stared long and hard. He didn't take his eyes off them. How dare they not greet me! They want my business without a hello? Unacceptable. The two were looking around at the dolls, trying to see what to get one another. The girl turned to Piero. “Excuse me can…you…” She caught him staring at them, and his expression didn't change. After a few seconds of awkward and heavy silence, Piero clocked his head, his smile never leaving his face. “Hmmm?” She regained her composure, while her oblivious boyfriend browsed the action figures. “Do you take custom requests? I heard you make all these yourself…so I was wandering…”
“Of course I do! I am an artist of course!” Piero puffed out his chest, proud of his statement. “Now…what do you want the dolls to look like?” The boy turned to the Chi. “An action figure of me and a komoto dressed doll of her.”the young boy looked boldly into Piero’s eyes. This spoke volumes about him. He was bold. Brazen. Young and stupid. What I wouldn't give to destroy such a young boy. He probably wants to become a great shinobi. How delicious. He continued to analyze the situation. He was definitely an emotional anchor to her. And her femininity made him feel all the more masculine. And was just an assumption, and had a lot of probability to be incorrect, given on how young they are. Though, they both may be early bloomers. Piero squeezed the bottom of his shirt under the counter feeling excited. Oh the fun! If only I can emasculate the boy…”

WC: 379

Last edited by Piero Chi on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Sayuri was feeling very distressed as she walked through Konoha. She tried to smile at the people she passed by in an effort to cheer herself up, but all it did was remind her that this was perhaps the last time she would see any of these people again. She wasn’t very keen on the idea of leaving this village, the place that she now considered to be her home. Cheer up silly duck, it’s not like you’re never coming back here. You’re acting like you’re dying or something and all that’s happening is you’re going away for a while. You’ll be fine, just find something to do. She paused in her stride and tugged on the edge of her azure blue coat, straightening her spine and took a deep breath. “Come on feet, let’s go find something fun to do.” She giggled a bit as she spoke out loud and looked down at her white leather boots, slightly grey now from tromping around in endless circles between the cabin and the village. The woman did a double check for her weapons, her grandfather's tanto was secured in its sheath at her left hip, right where it always was. Her kunai and shurikens were safely tucked away in her pouch on her right thigh just below the hem of her short black skirt. To anyone that watched her on a daily basis it probably seemed neurotic, but she checked and rechecked these items before doing anything out of the ordinary, just in case.

She strolled past the usual shops, the food vendors, with their delightful array of aromas wafting out as she passed by. The sweet shops, which she only recently learned were in a slightly different category than the food vendors, as sweets apparently did not count as food according to some people. The idea to her was ridiculous, food was food as far as she was concerned, didn’t matter at all if it was sweet and pink or salty and green, but it just went to show what she knew, yet again. And the goods shops, clothing and books, weapons, bags and footwear and small shop she had never noticed before. She couldn’t discern it’s purpose by any signage it had of course so she peeked inside a window before entering and was delighted at what she saw. There were different sizes of intricately made figurines, dolls maybe, on shelves and tables. Without a second thought required she opened the door and skipped inside, a wide grin lighting up her delicate features.

Once inside she was surprised to see there was two young children already inside the shop. Well, young she supposed was a relative term, but they looked younger than her, probably around eleven or twelve she figured, and absolutely adorable. They were holding hands and speaking to a man at the far end of the shop, who she could only assume was the shop owner seeing no one else present. Not wanting to interrupt she gave a quick wave and a smile to the man along with a cheery “Hello!” before making herself busy looking at the beautiful figures.

Piero Chi

Piero Chi

D-rank
Piero watched the young and lively woman walk in the door. And this customer was polite enough to give a very cheerful and shine filled hello. And that's how you greet someone. But Piero had business to attend to. He had to figure away for this very young and most likely impressionable young couple to leave in a bad shape, be it emotionally or physically. Piero formulated his plan as quickly as possible. He had two options. Either focus on the girl, gain her attention and pull it away from her suitor, or focus on the boy and demoralize him. It'd be easier to emasculate the boy on the direct approach. I'd have to reassure her. She's probably rattled by my first first impression. This problem must be rectified.
“And sorry if I may have frighten you, it just makes me so happy to see uh fine young couple.” Piero managed strong eye contact while placing his hand on her shoulder. She blushed. Well that was quick. This spoke novels about her. She is aloof, in the moment, and very impulsive. The boy took notice and began to cut his eyes at Piero. He’s taking notice. He went to his counter and reached underneath, retrieving a pencil and paper. “So what would you like for this doll?”
“I want her to have short hair-”
“But your hair isn’t short.”
“I think short hair might look better on me. I was going to cut it today.”
“What? Nonsense. Long hair is beautiful.” Piero smiled. The gir began to play with her hair. Excellent. She looked towards her boyfriend. “See?”
“And what shall your little doll be wearing?”
“Umm I don’t know you pick.”  
“A kamoto it is!” He turned to the young man. Piero made sure to make his voice sound uninterested and plain.“So. What do you want your doll to look like.”
“Don’t you mean action figure?”
“That’s what they all say.” The girl laughed. The boy took notice, switching his face between Piero and his girlfriend. “I want to make myself look like a strong ninja.” He said that in such a fast and less deep voice. Everything was going according to plan. But now it was time to up his game. “Excuse me miss, would you like to come over here for a second. I am in need of some assistance.”

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Sayuri listened to the strange exchange between the shop keeper and the young boy and girl at the front of the store. As near as she could tell the young boy and the shop keeper were trying to help the girl decide on what sort of doll she would like, and then somewhere along the way it switched to whether or not she should cut her hair. She just chuckled softly and shook her head as she picked up one of the figures and studied it, it was incredibly lifelike. It reminded her a bit of Tsuyo, a strong looking man, no weapons but in a fighting stance, the difference being that this one was wearing more traditional looking clothing rather than the fancy clothing that Tsuyo usually wore. She would place it carefully back down on the shelf, not wanting to damage it in any way, it looked as though a great deal of care had gone into its creation. And she continued looking at all the marvelous pieces of art, her eyes growing wider as she looked at piece after piece. She felt her eyes prick with tears as her heart welled up with emotion, these were truly beautiful, and she was overwhelmed with it.

She was surprised when the shop keeper called out to her, and the first thing that went through her mind was that she was in trouble. Usually when people called attention to her it was because she had done something wrong. So her first instinct was to freeze, which she did. She would turn slowly to face the man standing behind the counter and tugged nervously at her long white hair, her one green eye and one blue eye barely holding back the tears, that previously had been from excitement and now were from anxiety. As he finished his sentence however she breathed a sigh of relief and would walk slowly from the back of the shop up to the front where the young couple and the man were congregated. She couldn’t imagine what the shop keeper needed her assistance for, she was not really very useful for many things, and certainly not anything in a shop. She couldn’t read or write, and she wasn’t any good with money, it was puzzling to say the least. Her anxiety mounted with each step as she approached, and she could feel the familiar crushing sensation of the walls closing in around her, and her breathing being cut off. It’s okay silly duck, the door is right there, and there’s no one between you and it. You can leave any time you like. She would take a deep breath and straightened her shoulders, taking the last few steps up to the counter, making sure to leave herself a clear line of sight to the door.

“Uh. . . hi. What can I do to help you? I’m not really sure what you need help with really, I’m not very, I mean, uh.” She would clear her throat before continuing. “I’m Sayuri, nice to meet you, um, what can I do for you?”

522/1058

Piero Chi

Piero Chi

D-rank
Piero watched the young woman ease over to the counter. She had a feeling to her. She seemed quite nervous. “Uh. . . hi. What can I do to help you? I’m not really sure what you need help with really, I’m not very, I mean, uh.” She stopped momentarily to clear her throat. She seemed so nervous it was almost painful. “I’m Sayuri, nice to meet you, um, what can I do for you?” She really needs to relax herself. I should assist this. Piero loosened up his body and leaned on the counter. “Can you do me tiny favor Miss. I juuust need you to calm down for me okay? I promise I don’t bite.” Piero raised his eyebrows and gave a hopefully reassuring smile. “I just want you to ask for you opinion: these two fine lovebirds here want me to craft dolls for them, avatars if you may. And since you yourself are dressed in such great attire, I was wondering if I could get some of your pointers on fashion."
The boy butted in. He moved forward, getting a close to Piero. “I want to look like a serious ninja! With a tatchi. Cause one day, I am going to be a master of Kenjutsu.” Piero laughed.
“I remember me at that age.” Working hours non stop on so many puppets for the Oni branch, under a fat lazy slob of a father as management. Piero studied the aspiring ninja closely. He was clearly getting more and more self conscience. That part was over. Piero then turned his attention to the girl. Like he had initially planned, neither of them were going to leave happy. Including her. And now that Piero would gain her respect and admiration through feeding her his attention. Now it was time to starve her of it. Piero now turned to the woman who had come to his aid.  Piero was now going to focus on her. He didn’t need to get her to the same level as he did with the girl, but just enough for her to feel comfortable. But before he can get to that, Piero first needed her to just calm down. She seemed like a very self conscious and unsure person. Boosting an ego shouldn't prove too difficult...

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Sayuri raised an eyebrow and giggled nervously as the man leaned on the counter, while promising not to bite. It was a strange thing to promise not to do, seeing as she certainly wasn’t worried about it before, though the thought was now firmly stuck in her mind. She wondered if that was something that people often worried about in Konoha, or just another turn of phrase she wasn’t familiar with. The term ‘lovebirds’ also caught her attention and she would turn her attention to the two young children, who upon closer inspection did seem to be standing close together, closer than one would expect for two children who were just friends. A smile would light up her face at the realization, where a moment before she had been filled with anxiety now she was focused on the charming idea of the budding romance between the boy and girl in front of her. They were sweet looking, however they were both looking somewhat flustered, for what reason she couldn’t discern, she supposed it was probably why she was called over.

She was surprised when the shopkeeper praised her sense of fashion, for the briefest of moments she forgot entirely that she wasn’t still dressed in torn up bits of stolen clothing haphazardly handsewn back together. It was the oddest sensation that left her slightly disoriented, as she snapped back to the here and now, and looked down to see that she was wearing the clothes she usually did, which were probably quite fine. Not that she had any sense of fashion herself, they were approved of and paid for by Tsuyo Hyuga, and considering how finely dressed he usually was she figured they probably were?

“I’m happy to help, though I should warn you, I’m not exactly very good with fashion. I quite literally had someone pick this out for me. You should have seen what I was wearing before this, you would have laughed. . . or kicked me out. Either way, you wouldn’t have asked me for my help.” She would laugh shyly and turn to the young boy who had piped up about being a master of kenjutsu. “I expect one day you will be a Master of Kenjutsu, if that’s what you’ve set your mind to. For myself anyway, it’s important to be able to move, but I don’t really know what Kenjutsu Master’s wear. But I think you would look stunning in blue and you,” she would turn to face the young girl, “well you look fiery like a sunset, so maybe orange and red. Yes, I think that would work perfectly, and the dolls would look beautiful standing next to each other.”

Feeling more relaxed she would turn back to the man behind the counter and smile up at him, running her hand through her snow white hair to get it off of her face. “I hope that was helpful? I’m sorry if that’s not what you meant, like I said, I’m not the most worldly or fashionable person around. And uh, what should I call you? I mean I could say “Thanks shopkeeper” but that seems rude. I know the names of almost every shopkeeper and vendor in Konoha, so I just thought. . . uh you know what? That probably sounded rude. I'm really not very good at talking. To anyone. I’m really sorry.” Her face would begin to turn a deep scarlet as she slowly talked herself into a deeper and deeper hole where she felt like any second the man was sure to at least ask her to leave, if not yell at her for being so ignorant.

620/1678

Piero Chi

Piero Chi

D-rank
Piero smiled. Her response to her was a giggle. Wowzers, I am on the ball today! He looked at the corner of his eye to find the girl glaring daggers at the young woman. “I’m happy to help, though I should warn you, I’m not exactly very good with fashion. I quite literally had someone pick this out for me. You should have seen what I was wearing before this, you would have laughed. . . or kicked me out. Either way, you wouldn’t have asked me for my help.” She laughed, which sounded a bit coy to Piero, and turned to the young man. His chest was low and his head wasn’t as high, his feet were closer together and he was fidgeting. He kept looking at his girlfriend’s glances towards Piero and her blushing. He was getting agitated. Jealous. Insecure. The girls stepped a little closer towards Piero, who was in the opposing side of her boyfriend. He moves a little closer to her, as if he was chasing her. Now that Piero had the girl right where he wanted her, Her began to pay more attention to the young woman, who Piero was now realizing was older than he was. “I expect one day you will be a Master of Kenjutsu, if that’s what you’ve set your mind to. For myself anyway, it’s important to be able to move, but I don’t really know what Kenjutsu Master’s wear. But I think you would look stunning in blue and you,” she turned to look at the girl. Piero noticed the thickness in the air when she did so. Piero looked at the woman with a dreamy look, making sure the girl would notice. And she did. , “Well you look fiery like a sunset, so maybe orange and red. Yes, I think that would work perfectly, and the dolls would look beautiful standing next to each other.” She then turned to Piero. As she did so he kept eye contact with, very light eye contact, rather than an aggressive one.  “I hope that was helpful? I’m sorry if that’s not what you meant, like I said, I’m not the most worldly or fashionable person around. And uh, what should I call you? I mean I could say “Thanks shopkeeper” but that seems rude. I know the names of almost every shopkeeper and vendor in Konoha, so I just thought. . . uh you know what? That probably sounded rude. I'm really not very good at talking. To anyone. I’m really sorry.”

Piero would instantly reassure her. He did however, find her red tomato face amusing.

“Hey hey hey, it's no big deal. You look like you are kinda new to Konoha. Tell you what, how about you get to take a free toy here? Anyone you want. As a souvenir.” Piero gave a bright and cheery smile. That should be enough to please her. There was a very quick and almost unnoticeable look of shock on the girl’s face. She would be turning green if she was anymore envious. The boy sure noticed. And he was very displeased. Piero felt a tension welding up. It was almost as if something was ready to blow.
Piero smiled. Her response to her was a giggle. Wowzers, I am on the ball today! He looked at the corner of his eye to find the girl glaring daggers at the young woman. “I’m happy to help, though I should warn you, I’m not exactly very good with fashion. I quite literally had someone pick this out for me. You should have seen what I was wearing before this, you would have laughed. . . or kicked me out. Either way, you wouldn’t have asked me for my help.” She laughed, which sounded a bit coy to Piero, and turned to the young man. His chest was low and his head wasn’t as high, his feet were closer together and he was fidgeting. He kept looking at his girlfriend’s glances towards Piero and her blushing. He was getting agitated. Jealous. Insecure. The girls stepped a little closer towards Piero, who was in the opposing side of her boyfriend. He moves a little closer to her, as if he was chasing her. Now that Piero had the girl right where he wanted her, Her began to pay more attention to the young woman, who Piero was now realizing was older than he was. “I expect one day you will be a Master of Kenjutsu, if that’s what you’ve set your mind to. For myself anyway, it’s important to be able to move, but I don’t really know what Kenjutsu Master’s wear. But I think you would look stunning in blue and you,” she turned to look at the girl. Piero noticed the thickness in the air when she did so. Piero looked at the woman with a dreamy look, making sure the girl would notice. And she did. , “Well you look fiery like a sunset, so maybe orange and red. Yes, I think that would work perfectly, and the dolls would look beautiful standing next to each other.” She then turned to Piero. As she did so he kept eye contact with, very light eye contact, rather than an aggressive one.  “I hope that was helpful? I’m sorry if that’s not what you meant, like I said, I’m not the most worldly or fashionable person around. And uh, what should I call you? I mean I could say “Thanks shopkeeper” but that seems rude. I know the names of almost every shopkeeper and vendor in Konoha, so I just thought. . . uh you know what? That probably sounded rude. I'm really not very good at talking. To anyone. I’m really sorry.”

Piero would instantly reassure her. He did however, find her red tomato face amusing.

“Hey hey hey, it's no big deal. You look like you are kinda new to Konoha. Tell you what, how about you get to take a free toy here? Anyone you want. As a souvenir.” Piero gave a bright and cheery smile. That should be enough to please her. There was a very quick and almost unnoticeable look of shock on the girl’s face. She would be turning green if she was anymore envious. The boy sure noticed. And he was very displeased. Piero felt a tension welding up. It was almost as if something was ready to blow.

WC 548

Last edited by Piero Chi on Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Sayuri was shocked at the man’s suggestion firstly that she looked new to Konoha and secondly that she take a free toy. She supposed that she did probably look pretty new to Konoha still, it wasn’t that long ago that she had discovered an entirely new part of Konohagakure, namely the prison, and she’d been here for months before even knowing that it had existed. It was a strange thought indeed that there might even be more places here that she had yet to discover, if only she had more time to explore. She imagined how many long hours she could spend playing hide and seek in this large village given just a few more days, probably the two customers here in front of her would love to play a few rounds given the opportunity. And a few of the healthier children that she had met at the hospital when she had been volunteering there.

The second point though, about her taking one of the toys, she couldn’t abide. She had done absolutely nothing to deserve it and she wasn’t in the habit of just taking something for nothing, at least not anymore. When she was living alone growing up in the wilderness of the Land of Fire and the Land of Lightning, she would often be forced to steal food or at least animal feed in order to survive. It was either that or starve to death. It usually only occurred during the winter, when the forest had no food to offer to her. Since living here in Konoha though she had done her best to earn her keep by gathering food and information for Tsuyo and Mitsuo, and by going on missions in the village itself. Now that she actually had money of her own the idea of accepting things for free didn’t sit well with her, and as she looked at the two young children she saw that it did not seem to sit well with them either. She was not certain as to the cause of their distress, but they both seemed to be rather upset, and in fact it would seem that they were upset with her.

“I. . . don’t think I can accept that. I really appreciate it though. But these are so lovely, I don’t think it would be right for me to just take one. I could buy one though. I would love to. They are all so pretty. This one here,” she said as she pointed to one that looked not so unlike herself, “I think would make a good gift for someone. I’m leaving here soon you see. And I thought it would be nice to leave something behind, so they don’t forget me. Not that I’m not grateful of course, you’re very generous and kind.”

She would turn back to the man with a sheepish grin on her face, she was hoping that this was a fair compromise and that she was not being insulting. She really did want to purchase the doll, she thought it would make a good gift to leave behind for Tsuyo, then when he told her to stay put, she actually would. It was an amusing image that brought a wider grin to her face. “Would that be alright, if I purchased that one?”

561/2239

Piero Chi

Piero Chi

D-rank
I. . . don’t think I can accept that. I really appreciate it though. But these are so lovely, I don’t think it would be right for me to just take one. I could buy one though. I would love to. They are all so pretty. This one here,” she gestured to one of the dolls that, coincidentally, looked sort of like her. “I think would make a good gift for someone. I’m leaving here soon you see. And I thought it would be nice to leave something behind, so they don’t forget me. Not that I’m not grateful of course, you’re very generous and kind.”

Piero couldn't tell if it was pride or something else. But all he knows is that his ego is devouring what she is saying. My work is so valuable it just HAS to be paid for. “That will be fifhty Ry-”
“You know what, screw this!” The boy had blurted out. Piero looked shocked. In reality, he knew this was coming. “What the hell is your problem!?” Shouted the girl. “Why don't you ask HIM!” He pointed right at Piero, who sported a puzzled look. The boy started to storm away. The girl grabbed his arm and turned him around. “Where do you think you're going.” He shoved her to the floor and stormed out of the door. The girl got up, her eyes welling up with tears. “Jerk…” she soon chased after him outside. Oooooo there may be a physical confrontation! I can't miss this! Listen, I'll go after them. Just put the money on the counter, and lock the door from the inside on your way out, it's almost closing time anyways. He just had to witness the swift, systematic, destruction of the couple’s relationship. Beyond the shadow of the doubt the authorities would get involved.
“I. . . don’t think I can accept that. I really appreciate it though. But these are so lovely, I don’t think it would be right for me to just take one. I could buy one though. I would love to. They are all so pretty. This one here,” she gestured to one of the dolls that, coincidentally, looked sort of like her. “I think would make a good gift for someone. I’m leaving here soon you see. And I thought it would be nice to leave something behind, so they don’t forget me. Not that I’m not grateful of course, you’re very generous and kind.”

Piero couldn't tell if it was pride or something else. But all he knows is that his ego is devouring what she is saying. My work is so valuable it just HAS to be paid for. “That will be fifhty Ry-”
“You know what, screw this!” The boy had blurted out. Piero looked shocked. In reality, he knew this was coming. “What the hell is your problem!?” Shouted the girl. “Why don't you ask HIM!” He pointed right at Piero, who sported a puzzled look. The boy started to storm away. The girl grabbed his arm and turned him around. “Where do you think you're going.” He shoved her to the floor and stormed out of the door. The girl got up, her eyes welling up with tears. “Jerk…” she soon chased after him outside. Oooooo there may be a physical confrontation! I can't miss this! Listen, I'll go after them. Just put the money on the counter, and lock the door from the inside on your way out, it's almost closing time anyways. He just had to witness the swift, systematic, destruction of the couple’s relationship. Beyond the shadow of the doubt the authorities would get involved. He ran outside to get a look. He went around and climbers on the top of his building., hidden behind the chimney. He looks farther to find the couple actually fighting. They were seasoned academy students. And it was getting ugly real fast. They started to call each other names. Names you can't exactly take back. They also started to incorporate dirty and cheap moves. They obviously had some trouble behind closed doors. Otherwise Piero wouldn't have been able to destroy this bond in a few minutes. Piero sat back and watched the spectacular spectral.
I. . . don’t think I can accept that. I really appreciate it though. But these are so lovely, I don’t think it would be right for me to just take one. I could buy one though. I would love to. They are all so pretty. This one here,” she gestured to one of the dolls that, coincidentally, looked sort of like her. “I think would make a good gift for someone. I’m leaving here soon you see. And I thought it would be nice to leave something behind, so they don’t forget me. Not that I’m not grateful of course, you’re very generous and kind.”

“You know what, screw this!” The boy had blurted out. Piero looked shocked. In reality, he knew this was coming. “What the hell is your problem!?” Shouted the girl. “Why don't you ask HIM!” He pointed right at Piero, who sported a puzzled look. The boy started to storm away. The girl grabbed his arm and turned him around. “Where do you think you're going.” He shoved her to the floor and stormed out of the door. The girl got up, her eyes welling up with tears. “Jerk…” she soon chased after him outside. Oooooo there may be a physical confrontation! I can't miss this! Listen, I'll go after them. Just put the money on the counter, and lock the door from the inside on your way out, it's almost closing time anyways. He just had to witness the swift, systematic, destruction of the couple’s relationship. Beyond the shadow of the doubt the authorities would get involved.
“I. . . don’t think I can accept that. I really appreciate it though. But these are so lovely, I don’t think it would be right for me to just take one. I could buy one though. I would love to. They are all so pretty. This one here,” she gestured to one of the dolls that, coincidentally, looked sort of like her. “I think would make a good gift for someone. I’m leaving here soon you see. And I thought it would be nice to leave something behind, so they don’t forget me. Not that I’m not grateful of course, you’re very generous and kind.”

“You know what, screw this!” The boy had blurted out. Piero looked shocked. In reality, he knew this was coming. “What the hell is your problem!?” Shouted the girl. “Why don't you ask HIM!” He pointed right at Piero, who sported a puzzled look. The boy started to storm away. The girl grabbed his arm and turned him around. “Where do you think you're going.” He shoved her to the floor and stormed out of the door. The girl got up, her eyes welling up with tears. “Jerk…” she soon chased after him outside. Oooooo there may be a physical confrontation! I can't miss this! Listen, I'll go after them. Just put the money on the counter, and lock the door from the inside on your way out, it's almost closing time anyways. He just had to witness the swift, systematic, destruction of the couple’s relationship. Beyond the shadow of the doubt the authorities would get involved. He ran outside to get a look. He went around and climbers on the top of his building., hidden behind the chimney. He looks farther to find the couple actually fighting. They were seasoned academy students. And it was getting ugly real fast. They started to call each other names. Names you can't exactly take back. They also started to incorporate dirty and cheap moves. They obviously had some trouble behind closed doors. Otherwise Piero wouldn't have been able to destroy this bond in a few minutes. Piero sat back and watched the spectacular spectral.

[exit] 
WC 727

Sayuri

Sayuri

D-rank
Sayuri was all set to purchase the small figurine and was more than willing to pay the fifty ryo that the man suggested when the two young love birds suddenly started fighting. As the boy and girl shouted at each other, Sayuri stood there in shock. What is going on? One moment everything was fine and now they are actually going to fight each other. Did I do something or say something wrong. . . again? She looked from one to the other in distress, not knowing how to handle what was going on, or if she even should. Was this something she should step into or leave well enough alone. When she had decided that she wanted to help people in need she hadn’t thought ahead to a situation like this one. As the boy knocked the girl down onto the ground Sayuri’s hand immediately went to her tanto as the conflict had clearly risen to a physical altercation. And while she didn’t think that she needed to necessarily protect herself from these two young people, it was force of habit to reach for her weapon when there was a threat.

This was not the first time Sayuri had ever seen something like this, and yet it never ceased to cause her to choke up and she watched the pain that roiled forth from both of them as angry words and violence. When they both ran outside of the small shop and she was still standing there, her hand poised over her blade and tears welling in her eyes she was taken aback as the shop owner left instructions to leave her ryo on the counter and lock up the shop after she left. It was a good deal of trust to put into a person you had just met. And more worrisome for her was that she had been told to leave the money behind, and unfortunately she still couldn’t count ryo properly. She stood there and tried to call after him “But I don’t know-” however he had already rushed through the door before she could get her whole sentence out. It seemed well enough to her that the shop owner was kind enough to go after the young couple, though now she was left in a small predicament. Taking some ryo from her pouch she did her best to count out what she thought looked like fifty ryo to her. It probably wasn’t, and for all she knew it was twice as much, but she did as she was asked and placed the money on the counter and picked up the figurine, anxiously making her way out of the shop after ensuring that the door was indeed locked.

As soon as she crossed the threshold and closed the door firmly she could hear the commotion outside. Bitter tears spilled silently down her cheeks as she walked towards the cabin and away from the angry and hurt young couple. Part of her desperately wanted to go back and shake some sense into them both; there was no reason that she could see that they should be fighting like that. But most of her knew that it was not her business and that even if she tried, more than likely it would just postpone this fight. She of all people knew that holding in your emotions for that long was never good, and she held out hope that by being honest, even if it was hurtful, they would perhaps each understand the other a bit better. It was a long walk back to the last night she would spend in her new home, longer than usual as she stopped and picked tiny wildflowers to place along with the figurine. As she went into the cabin she held her head against the door frame for a moment before muttering a quiet prayer to anyone that might be listening. “Please let them be okay. And please let me never have to fight like that with anyone, it would hurt too much.”

{Exit Thread}

675/2914

Stat Training:

STR: C-1 > C-3 - 1300 wc + 275 ryo

Jutsu Training:

B-Rank: Lightning Release: Lightning Orb - 1500 wc + 200 ryo

114 words left over

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.