You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
Finally it was time. Four days of preparation were about to come to an end, and with it's demise the fruits of tireless studying would be bared! No, Kisei was not crazy, just tired. Quite indeed. In fact he was still sleeping, books scattered around him, drooling. Not one of his best moments. A knock on the door woke him up with a start. "What, is it...?" He demanded weakly. Stretching as he cleaned his drool off of the History book of the Karisuma. Alfa's flat voice came through the door. "Just checking on you, I heard screaming. Something about, "The fruits of tireless studying" being bared? Or some crazy shit like that." He sighed, that was the last time he drank coffee while researching. "It's fine. Just, talking in my sleep I guess." Kisei responded. "Alright. I'll be working again today alright, probably be back somewhere mid-, late in the afternoon." A silence between them followed after that. Alfa waiting for Kisei to say something and Kisei wanting to say nothing. Half a minute passed between them before Kisei could here the front door close with a slight slam. Someone was prissy. But that didn't matter. Carefully he stack his pile of books on top of the nightstand. The History of the Karisuma fitting easily to the form of the 'Kawauso Clan'.

Kisei went about his usual morning routine. First hopping into a short shower, quickly drying himself before hopping into his typical attire. A black short-sleeved jacket lined with white and purple, black boots, close fitting jeans, and of course, his umbrella. When he looked into the mirror for evaluation a sly smile was reflected back at him. It certainly was exciting, the events today would bring. Recently he had been reading into the history of the Sunagakure, particularly the formation and social structure of clans. Not much to say other than these clans were families, anything else would have to be too general or too specific. Currently he had been looking into what this world had called 'Dojutsu', eye techniques. One eyed Kisei couldn't help the envy boiling inside. More interestingly the mix of animal and human traits. Literally, there were people out there half animal and half human. If he could sample their DNA, oh the implications! He had, through some unorthodox means, narrowed down two subjects. Quite. This was gonna be fun. He swung his umbrella open over his head. Blinking a few times against the glare. Other than what was going on it was just another blazing day in the desert.

While he wanted to rush to find a Kawauso clansman he was really curious about this Karisuma clan. A family with the most stunning eyes of the world? The stuff of fairy tales, (and fanfiction). But then again, this was a whole new world,  a whole new dimension to possibility here. If he remembered correctly there was a Karisuma member already here, a ninja at genin, Lillith. As she was called. Leaning against a shaded building he would wait. His source indicated that Lillith passed through here at this time of day. He wasn't exactly sure what he was going to do when they met, but it went along the lines of befriend then steal clumps of shed DNA, (hair, skin, the likes), and run a couple of tests through them. He couldn't do really do anything to her eyes though. As messed up as he was he wouldn't dare pull a stunt like that, leave that to the Uchiha he thought bitterly. Even if he were so inclined to, such an act could get him a bounty; who knows? He sighed in defeat as he waited for the- Wait, there he is! The picture matched, almost perfectly, but there was no mistaking those eyes. Gripping his umbrella in front of him like a lance he jumped just barely off an inch the ground and was launched forward with a slight breeze as his jutsu kicked in. "Master Lillith! Notice me!"

WC: 678
OOC Notes: Over the top greetings are the norm. *Shrugs* Have fun!

Chakra 140/150:

Lillith

Lillith

D-rank
Today was a bad day. Lillith wasn't sure if she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or it was because she was coming up on the death of mother, but her short fuse that she normally had was already lit. The girl's hood was already pulled up. Something that should be a sign for everyone to steer clear, and the unnatural and dark aura the girl radiated was merely amplified. The girl merely found her wondering the streets of Suna. Not sure really where she was going, just moving about. She was just moving. She didn't want to stay in one place. She didn't want to have to interact with anyone. And it was only after a bit wandering did she realize where she was headed.

There Lillith stood, in the front of the Ruins of Karisuma clan compound. She looked over the fallen buildings, and the wilting flowers that were scattered on either side of gate. Lillith's hand clenched into a fist as the memories of her friends and family passed in front of her eyes like wisps of the past. A black mist that swelled the area around her with a dark and heavy unnatural feeling. One that was only fitting of something twisted and corrupted. It was then Lillith heard it. A heavy increase in wind along with movement. Very few people wandered near the Karisuma Clan ruins, and so the sound was easy to pick out as it was a break from the quiet. Lillith wasn't sure what was moving towards her, but she didn't care. Her golden brown eyes turned red in hue, as black tainted and twisted looking raiton crackled between her fingers. Lillith would turn to face the person moving towards her at a speed normally reserved for high level shinobi and jutsu, however she cared not. She would lock eyes with her assailant before his words would leave his mouth. If his eyes met hers, terror would swell up in his body. She wasn't an ordinary Karisuma. In fact she was quiet different. Her dark demeanor and the horrific aura that she was letting off would instead give the impress of a demon.  She would take a step forward, aiming to catch the person advancing towards her by the throat, with the Dark Raiton still crackling between her fingers. If she caught her assailant she would then active her technique. Channeling the full force the the raiton into her hands, and letting the black and twisted raiton singe the neck of the person before without mercy.

Lillith didn't know who this person was, or who they that they were to attack her today, but she wouldn't let it go unpunished.

WC: 462
Total WC: 462
Chakra: 130/150
Techinques used:

PS: if you're curious about the flavor text used, please read Lillith's special characteristics ^_^

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
In the minute moment that enveloped his movement he vaguely registered the sound of crackling electricity and dementiated fury. Thank goodness the actual distance between them outlived the technique’s range, so he was left with a two feet or so when the technique stopped. When he saw her turn around he couldn’t help the eye contact. Kisei steeled himself to fight whatever might happen to him, but he was mistaken, what this was wasn’t pleasurable or delightful. This was pure fear and chaos.

His body instantly froze up despite his wishes, and he crumbled. Umbrella still pointed to the Karisuma girl but unable to do anything about it. Those eyes were terrifying, and it wasn’t just the Karisuma eyes, but the intent behind them. Like they was going to kill him. He had found a demon in his midst, and it was not happy. The vehement crackling of electricity could still be heard and that was what brought him out of his mind. His mind snapped back into reality. She was stepping closer to him. 'I need to place some distance between us.' He thought. A bit of fumbling with his umbrella as he threw it backwards, sailing some distance behind him, but he was able to force himself to lean low to the ground and push himself away from the angry Karisuma. Almost backwards leaping away. He picked back his umbrella roughly seven meters from the Karisuma.

Quickly now, he needed to think of a way to signal to her that he didn't want to fight. Well. Gotta start somewhere. "Hey! Miss Lillith! I think we should both calm down for a little bit and talk! I'll buy you lunch!" Hopefully that would confuse her long enough for her rage to dissipate.

299 + 680 = 979 words

Lillith

Lillith

D-rank
The words caught Lillith off guard. "Hey! Miss Lillith! I think we should both calm down for a little bit and talk! I'll buy you lunch!" She stopped her advance as her assailant retreated. Her red eyes would fade giving way into a rather pretty golden brown, something more fitting of a karisuma, as the girl would pull down her hood. revealing her dirty blonde hair that was both elegantly wavy but also a bit messy. The fear that was being produced by Lillith's eyes would cease, however the unnatural aura of darkness that the girl radiated was still hanging in the air. Lillith's eyes were cold as she looked at the man before her. she then spoke. her voice calm and cold, unwavering and threatening. "who are you and what do you want?" she hissed. The girl was very much still on guard. She couldn't quite get a read on this person. They had charged her from behind at such a rush but the second she turned to engaged they back off. Were they a coward? someone who could only assault someone when their guard was down? That would only make Lillith even more cautious about this lunch. He was certainly fast enough to get away from her if she chased him, so it should be better to run and hide from the failed attempt and try again under better conditions. Maybe this wasn't his game then?

Lillith couldn't be sure about that. If she was wrong about him wanting her dead it would cost her her life, and that was something that Lillith couldn't have. At least while Mitsuo was still standing. The very least she could do is hear the boy out. It's not like she could chase him anyways, and at least talking with him she might be able to discern a motive, or at least convince him attempting to kill her is a bad idea that has left many others like him in a very cold and dark alley, with a very cold and unmoving body. However if he made another move towards her, she wouldn't hesitate to end him swiftly. Sure he was faster than her, but that didn't mean that she couldn't handle close range combat with him. It just meant she couldn't give chase. With this plan in mind, she would sit patiently and await his response. Lillith would very clearly still be on guard, but at the very least wasn't on the offensive. A keen mind would be able to tell that she had been acting defensively this entire time, but she wasn't sure how much this man knew about combat and self defense.

WC: 457
Total WC: 919

Kisei

Kisei

B-rank
His plan seemed to work, at least miss Lilith didn't chase him off further. Kisei made note to not look directly in her eyes this time. He was not aware that the eyes Karisuma were something so fearful, though the dread had left his system that unsettling feeling of being around her never wavered. Her violent tone reflected as such. "who are you and what do you want?" She asked coldly. Truthfully all his ideas on what he wanted to do flew out the window in that moment he dashed towards her, mere seconds stretched into what seemed like months...

Until he decided to speak. "My name is Kisei, of the sunagakure. And as for what I want...." The ushinatta paused, thinking up an excuse to get him out of this situation. "I'm a historian!" He laughed pleasantly, although hollow. "I simply came to find you to get a better understanding of the Karisuma history!" Kisei smiled.

Inside he was nervous, he wasn't exactly a great actor but hopefully he can get them back to amicable terms. In order to get to his real goal. "Though I suppose my methods of getting your attention could've been less, aggressive, perhaps. At least we're talking now, right?" He winked.

With a flourish of his umbrella behind of back he greeted her with a proper bow. Without bending back up he looked forward. "If you have any other questions you'd like to ask, perhaps we can go something more social for conversation?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.