You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
Mission Details:

The young Uchiha glanced back down at the briefing scroll to ensure that he was in the right place. Once he was confident, he slipped the scroll back into a pouch and continued to watch from his perch on the rooftop. He was clad in his usual attire, consisting of his Ninshiki robe over top of his black clothing. Is miao dao was also strapped to his hip in case of any action. And if his last meeting with his mission partner was any indication, action was to be expected with the two of them together. Getting back into the usual routine of taking missions for the village Hidden in the Sands was becoming easier and easier for Kuno. After his latest escapade into the wilderness with his sensei and Kazekage, he had tried to take a few days off to regain the strength he had lost thanks to the seemingly endless running they had been put through. But with his strength now returning to him and the usual need to be doing something nagging in the back of his mind, Kuno had jumped back into work.

When Kuno had arrived at the administration building, it did not take him very long to be assigned a fairly simple mission. It seemed that there had been a string of muggings occurring at the edge of the Grand Bazaar that was closest to the Sand Dune Slums. People were getting hurt, and the village was done seeing this disruption go on any longer, so they had assigned Kuno to seek out the criminal and deal with him. However, they had also asked him to choose a partner for this mission, since the individual seemed prone to violence and they did not want to take any chances. Despite the fact that Kuno had protested, assuring the staff that he could take care of the thug on his own, he had been ordered to choose a partner for the duration.

He had spent some time mulling through possible partners, quickly thinking of the many lower ranked ninja that he had come into contact with in the village since, and though it took him a bit of time try to determine an optimal companion, the person he settled on would be perfect for the job. Kuno had only met Lillith once, but it was not a meeting he would soon forget. He had been attack in an ally, outnumbered and unprepared to fight off three men at once. Luckily for him, the eerie young woman had showed up and bloodied her hands with their corpses before anything had happened. That had been Kuno’s first time watching her in action, and unfortunately it had also been the last, until now. Her chakra was…dark, to say the least. And now that he had activated his Sharingan, he was looking forward to analyzing it in action. Additionally, he simply wanted to see her again. It was not often that Kuno ran into such a capable kunoichi, and having a partner that was not afraid to get her hands dirty was an asset in the Uchiha’s mind.

And so, as per usual, Kuno had arrived to the meeting place a little bit early. The Sun was going to start setting over the Land of Wind in about an hour, which lined up with the times that the muggings usually occurred. Hopefully Lillith would arrive before it was too late, though the chuunin had no doubt that she would be around, ready for bloodshed and battle if need be.

WC:592

Lillith

Lillith

D-rank
Kuno. The boy that Lillith had helped in the alley way not to terribly long ago. She remembered that day quiet well, the day she met someone within an interesting sort of heritage, sort of like her. Though as she remembered it, he mentioned he hadn't had a terrible enough life to have unlocked that sort of power yet. Which could only make lillith wonder. She had had her eyes for as long as she could remember, their power and all. Did that mean her life has always been terrible, or did her eyes just work different. from what little she knew of other Karisuma they had always had their eyes, and she had not heard tale of tragedy awakening them much like she had with the uchiha. However that didn't mean that wasn't the case. Then again Lillith's eyes were different then her clan mates, they almost functioned as an opposite. A contrast, or an anti variation. For all she knew her eyes could be something else entirely. Though she doubted that was the case, and she knew that like her clan mates, when they locked eyes with people it instilled something in them. Her clan mates just happened to be Awe, and hers was fear. Either way she was curious about this Kuno. Last she had talked to him, she had promised a training session of sorts. Though that never came, as the day after had been a rather interesting one, and after that she merely forgot. Not to say that Kuno was a forgettable person, more so that it simply slipped her mind. Either way, he had clearly remembered her, as she was recently informed that she had been assigned a mission with him, by his own choice. Something she thought was odd, deeming he must clearly have more skilled friends by now, or someone else he could rely on. Not that Lillith was complaining. She hadn't really been assigned a mission as of yet. Probably due to her recently dissemblance of a squad. Or maybe it was just the aura she emitted that was off putting and people felt that wasn't something they wanted representing the village. Either way, it didn't matter. She was on a mission now, and that was that.

Lillith got dressed in her usual outfit. The almost dress like top, her shorts, her hoodie which she would leave the hood down for at the moment, as well as her Hitai-ate which she would secure around her neck. She would then depart for the meeting spot which Kuno had designated for the mission. Truth be told she hadn't really been informed much about the mission, merely that she would be taking a mission with Kuno, and that he had chosen her for the position.  Which given how they met, Lillith could assume what kind of mission it was. Probably something that involved a bit of bloodshed. Either way, Lillith would make her way to the meeting spot without much delay. She wouldn't rush there, she knew she had time, She would merely take her time, walking through the streets, ignoring the usual people stepping aside to not even be near her. to her surprise when she would arrive on scene, Kuno would already be there waiting.

Lillith would approach him and give him an eye smile, a mutter a small "Hey" as she walked in front of him. it was then she would take in his physique, how he had grown in shape, and the noticeable air around him that generally just felt more powerful. He had been working to improve himself clearly. Before lillith would say anything else, she would wait for Kuno to great her in return, or at least acknowledge that she was there. If asked questions she would then respond, and if Kuno told her of the mission she would nod along before following his lead. However if there was nothing said beyond a greeting Lillith would give a brief cough and say "So, I was informed you had chosen me as a partner for a mission..." She'd give a brief pause looking else where for a moment. It's not like she many people actually would enjoy her presence or would even think of picking her, even if she might be useful in that situation. "However,
they didn't inform me of what we would be doing on the mission....
" She'd then pause again, this time giving time for Kuno to speak, hoping he'd catch the message that she was asking him to explain what she was doing there, and what she would be doing for the mission at hand.

WC: 785
Total WC: 785

Kuno

Kuno

D-rank
He had not been waiting very long when Lillith showed up at the meeting spot. She greeted him with a simple “Hey,” as she stepped in front of him. Kuno nodded back, a small smile oh his face as he replied. “Hey Lillith, long time no see.” It had been some time since he had seen her, and so he was slightly taken aback by her appearance once again. There was no denying that Lillith was attractive; it was not a matter of opinion, but a matter of fact. She was classically beautiful, and though Kuno had remembered that she was pretty, he honestly had not remembered the fact that she was simple striking. Putting that aside, he did also recall that his eyes were not the only ones that were special between the duo. He remembered the fear that had been instilled into him when he had caught a glimpse of them as she mercilessly slaughtered the men who had cornered him in an alley. He had not seen such ruthlessness in a ninja since, and so he was looking forward to seeing what the day would bring.

"So, I was informed you had chosen me as a partner for a mission..." the young Uchiha’s train of thought was interrupted by Lillith speaking to him. He glanced up nodded affirmatively, not giving any more details, wondering what her point was for a moment. She continued, "However, they didn't inform me of what we would be doing on the mission...." At that Kuno’s eyebrow raised. “Oh, really? I’m sorry. I thought you would have been given the same briefing as me. I would have told you beforehand if I had known. Again, my apologies.” With that, Kuno would take out the mission briefing once again and skimmed over it while explaining their purpose. “Well, long story short, we’re here to stop a criminal. Simple enough, right? It turns out that someone as been mugging people that are on the edge of the bazaar closest to the slums over the past week or so. It went unreported at first, but it looks like enough people have been hurt by this guy that we’re being sent in to stop him. I figured that I could handle this alone, but they wanted me to bring a partner just in case things went awry.” He paused for a moment as he rolled the scroll back up and tucked it away on his belt.

Glancing back up at Lillith, he allowed a small smirk to tug at the corner of his mouth. “I was thinking of who to bring along, and I was reminded of a time that I was nearly mugged and the wonderful kunoichi that came to my rescue those many months ago. I hope you don’t mind me getting you pulled in on the job.” Even talking about the incident brought the images of that day flooding back. Kuno had been surrounded by three men who had wanted to take his ryo at the very least. He had begun to fight back, but quickly realized that he was outnumbered. And then, like a demon from the shadows Lillith had emerged, filling the air with an aura of corruption above all else. From there, the battle had shifted drastically, with all three of the thugs being killed in mere seconds thanks to the Karisuma’s sudden appearance. They had intended to meet again after that, but alas, with Kuno’s mother being murdered shortly after that, his life had spiralled into placed he had never expected in a very short period of time.

As the memory faded, Kuno chuckled slightly to himself. “I will say though, I don’t think you will have to swoop in and rescue me this time. I’ve undergone enough…pain to make these eyes a little more useful than the last time we met. Perhaps you’ll even get to see them,” he concluded with a wink. He then turned away and stepped toward the entrance to the slums and leaned up against a wall of the closest building. “So, we have a few options. We can either wait here near his hunting grounds and catch him in the act, go looking for him and just hope to stumble across him, or some other plan. Do you have any preference or ideas? I’m open to anything, as long as we can stop this guy before he hurts more people. So i guess I can follow your lead if you would like.”

WC:762+592=1354

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.