You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noel

Noel

D-rank
Landing in the sand after getting tired after returning from his previous mission Noel noticed someone familiar in the distance, someone he had once seen in the hospital and even heard stories about from the nurses. The man always had a sword and had the look of someone who had mastered the sword for years not to mention he had really good medical abilities.

The man was really tall and rather well built yet slim for someone of his medical standing, though he was always curious why all the medical shinobi in the higher ranks were so strong. He also noticed that this man stood out as he tried to remember the name, this man who had hair of black and jet-blonde. Hair no normal person should ever have. Mixed with the ordinary looking blue eyes that made him seem mysterious in a sense.

As he got closer and closer to the man, he may have already been noticed but he had something he needed to ask, something he could only ask this man. There were stories of this man being a great swordsman as well as having the ability to use some really advanced techniques as he hoped that he too could learn from this man. Though to some point it was just his childish curiosity, he knew there was no way he could do anything other then ask to be trained by this man, by this Sword Doctor. By this man who he finally called out to.

"Daraku-senpai?" as he was not sure how to be polite since that other guy Syekren scolded him for not being polite, even though he was not sure what the impolite part was at that time.

284 Words

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Daraku had gone out to the dunes, the actual buttcrack of nowhere, for one reason that particular afternoon: to meditate. And that he did! He spent a good two and a half hours just sitting there in silence, focusing on himself, his chakra, nature around him, the sand, the sunlight, and the little moth who always seemed to be chirping in his ear about Dusk Moth Sage needs this and Dusk Moth Sage needs that. Not that he minded, though. It was nice to feel needed sometimes, to have a higher purpose, to help others, to be considered a sage. It was just that responsibility was one of Daraku's least favorite words, and with every day that passed without him doing something crazy or having a good spar, the more he felt like he was turning into some boring, old, mundane version of himself that he never really planned to be. He knew it was probably better this way. Otherwise, he'd still be considered a criminal with a huge bounty on his head and people from his own village after him. Thus, there was no real solution in such a situation. He just kept on doing what he was doing and tried not to think about it too much.

Heading back to the village, Daraku noticed a figure in the corner of his eye. Not an intimidating figure, no, quite the opposite. A young boy, small compared to Daraku, seemingly trying to hide. Such a thing was practically impossible in the sand dunes since anything that wasn't sand or dust stuck out like a sore thumb, and with Daraku's sense of awareness, it was hard not to notice the kid. The thing that wasn't hard was ignoring him, and so Daraku kept walking, ready to act like he hadn't noticed, when the kid revealed that he knew Daraku's name, and was even nice enough to use honorifics. Daraku felt like an ass ignoring the kid after a display like that, and he wanted to know how the kid knew who he was, so he turned and approached the boy, resting his hand on his sword's hilt out of habit. "That's me. And who are you? How do you know me?" Considering he hadn't even been in Sunagakure for a majority of the last four months, he hadn't met anyone new, except maybe the people who were at the Sandbox that previous Saturday. This child was no older than 13, by the looks of it, so he definitely couldn't have recognized Daraku from a place like that.

Noel

Noel

D-rank
The small boy Noel was slightly startled by Daraku reaching for his sword as he looked down a bit worried as he thought he did something wrong. He said that he was Daraku and that he wanted to know who he was and how he knew him. He was nervous as he mustered up the courage to speak as he took a deep breathe before answering.

"I am Noel, Niitah Noel" as he blushed a bit and also was a bit more nervous as he began fidgeting just a little bit. "I know Daraku-senpai from the hospital, guess Daraku-senpai did not really notice me though" as he looked down to the side feeling a bit dejected that he did not even seem slightly familiar though he did have his wings sealed away, had he shown those it might have made him stand out more though he spent most of his time laying in the hospital bed his amnesia was only related to things before the incident as he had spent months in the hospital. Daraku had passed him by and at times when he was sitting in the reception areas and other places on his short walks inside the hospital he always got curious about this guy with the sword who happened to be up and down in the hospital as some said he was a doctor and others said he was a swordsman, the bigger question was he both or one or the other as so many questions were in his head as he looked up to finally ask it.

"Daraku-senpai, is it okay if you teach me"

269 Words
553 Total

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Daraku noticed the kid's eyes dart toward his sword and then back to his eyes, and when he spoke, there was fear and anxiety in his voice. He introduced himself as Noel of the Niitah clan which was a surname that Daraku remembered from some occasion or another. He said he knew Daraku from the hospital, though he seemed disappointed that Daraku did not know him. Daraku nodded, since the explanation made sense, and let out a sigh. "Sorry, kiddo. I've been working at that hospital for years, I see a lot of patients. Nice to meet you though! Ishido, Daraku. Not that you didn't already know that." He didn't want to ask Noel why he had been in the hospital, since sometimes it was a sensitive subject, especially for people with permanent or terminal illnesses. Noel seemed to be in good health, though, which was a positive sign. He had something else to say to Daraku, by the looks of it, but his hesitation was very clear, so Daraku waited a bit, putting his hands into his pockets. His wakizashi was strapped underneath No Name, and his father's sword was on his right hip; the three blades were heavy, so he tapped his foot a bit impatiently, but made sure to keep his face relaxed so as not to scare the kid again.

Noel finally spoke up, asking if Daraku could teach him. This prompted Daraku to stare at him blankly, half out of confusion and half out of disappointment. Daraku remembered all the other students he'd had throughout his dedication to Sunagakure and he was utterly let down by all of them, except maybe Syekren, who hadn't been his formal student but was his underling in more than one sense of the word. Or used to be, rather. "Teach you what, kid?" The things he usually got were "medical ninjutsu" or "kenjutsu", because those were what he was famous for and thus that was what young, impressionable Genin wanted to learn from him. He tried not to make a snap judgement and remained open minded. Maybe this one would be different than the other students. Still, a request to be his student was toward the bottom of the list of things he wanted to hear this Noel say to him. The top of the list had been, "there is a giant monster attacking Sunagakure and only you can save the village because you're the greatest, oh powerful sage Daraku", but that was pretty unrealistic, right?

425/863

Noel

Noel

D-rank
The man asked him what he wanted to be taught as he looked down as he was deep in thought for a moment in time. He had so many things he wanted to learn and so much that he could learn from Daraku, but he knew that he had to be honest as he got a bit stubborn with himself as he looked up with a determined look in his eyes. He looked towards Daraku's sword and then back at Daraku again. "I want to learn the sword arts" as he thought about it while speaking as he opened up his mouth early to breathe in deep showing he was not done talking. "I want to learn a technique to split mountains or at least something really impressive to show Syekren-sensei." as he quieted down for the last part as he looked down.

"My sensei has lots of students, but I got nothing to impress him with. I also want to have a technique I can be proud of, but there are no other swordsmen anywhere. When I saw you now, I was really happy, but I know you might be really busy." as he was getting nervous as he kept his emotions in check before finishing off his speech before standing rather resolutely as he bowed his head down like a student bowing to a sensei. "Please train me so that I can be useful" as he looked down at the ground it was how he honestly felt.

He had been in the hospital for too long and even when joining in for that mission with Syekren, he felt like he was a hindrance and with his lack of new techniques having hit a brick wall in his training he wanted help from anyone, anywhere and seeing the man who was only spoken of in stories and who had even passed him by on several occasions. Back then he just thought the man was interesting and powerful, but now he saw the man as one he would follow in order to find who he was.

He had trained in the art of the sword, yet failed to manage to get a sword at the time having had to spend it on basic tools at the time. He even had a new armor on order that would also cost quite a lot and while needing a sword for his kenjutsu would have been important, being without armor was far more dangerous then being without a weapon in this age of shinobi where everything was a weapon.

426 Words
979 Total

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Noel clarified by asking that he wanted to learn the "sword arts", which was exactly what Daraku had predicted. He said he wanted to learn a technique that could split mountains or impress (prepare for name-drop) Syekren, which made Daraku nod. "One of Sye's little students, hmm? I'm surprised he's not the one teaching you fancy stuff." He said that Syekren had lots of students but Noel felt that he didn't have anything to make him stand out among them, and there were no other swordsmen around who could teach him, though he was worried that Daraku would be too busy. Daraku let out another sigh. "While I am very important and very busy," he started, jokingly, "I can teach you one of my weaker jutsu. It'll be strong compared to what you already know, though I can't guarantee Sye will be all that impressed. He's seen a lot in his life, I would know." He took out the sword of shadows and held it out to Noel.

"I don't see a sword on you, so you can borrow this. Don't try running off with it or I'll kill you. That was my father's before it was mine. What are you capable of? I know all sorts of jutsu, Ninjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, Senjutsu, Wind Release, Fire Release, Water Release...give me a general idea of what you're looking to do with a sword and I'll steer you in the right direction." Some of the more advanced jutsu would take more than a few hours to teach, so Daraku already had a few in mind that he preferred to teach Noel instead. It wasn't that he didn't have the time, it was more like he didn't feel like actually teaching a kid stuff of that level. He wasn't sure how much help a jutsu would really be to Noel anyhow, if he didn't have a sword of his own yet. "And, friendly reminder; if you wanna learn the 'sword arts', buy a sword and practice on your own, too. Dedication to practice will only make you stronger when it comes to actual combat."

371/1,234

Noel

Noel

D-rank
As Noel had heard Daraku call him one of Sye's little students he blushed a bit feeling some what embarrassed at that time in more ways then one. Daraku had let out a sigh and said that while he was extremely important and always busy he could be taught one of Daraku's weaker jutsu as a look of slight disappointment appeared on his face as he had been excited only a second before hearing the part about weaker, though seemed a bit better when he heard it would be better then what he already knew.

He was again a bit downhearted when he heard that Sye will not be all that impressed, but it did not change that he would need to get stronger in order to ever impress Sye to begin with. Noel's look of disappointment had quickly been transformed into a look of awe and amazement, as if the life just shot right back into him as it was only really shown by the look in his eyes as his mouth seemed rather plain at this point. He had too many mixed emotions to smile or frown at this point. He wanted to grab it straight away after seeing such a beautiful sword with such a brilliant black hue.

Daraku spoke to him wondering why Noel did not have a sword on him, but decided to just tell him not to run off with it or he would kill him as Noel gave a confused look as he heard it was Daraku-senpai's fathers. He then listened to all the jutsu that Daraku had and simply got caught by the mention of Wind Release since it was his best element. He was told he needed to buy his own sword and practice on his own to improve as he nodded then proceeded to bow before reaching out both hands to take the sword from Daraku.

"Thank you, Daraku-sensei" as he changed the honorific and then held the sword with two hands raising it up slowly and then downwards like a slow motion slash, then he turned it to face his left side before doing a horizontal slash from left to right then he took it to a centred stance facing slightly away from Daraku-sensei.
His stance was rather polished showing he definitely had trained in the basics of using the sword, but probably still needed more training as his leg had a very slight shake that would not be noticed by ordinary teachers.

"Daraku-sensei, here I go"

Noel trusting his sensei focused as his shake in his leg stopped as he just looked to his body to remember it as his amnesia had fortunately not taking away from his technique too much. He focused carefully as wind chakra began gathering into the blade as he seemed to be concentrating rather hard since the last time he could use an actual practice sword it broke from being too weak to handle the technique, but this time he had a real sword. This time he could see the full power of his technique as he then opened his eyes as he prepared to release the technique waiting a while longer as the wind had focused into the sword gaining a strange bluish colour which appeared darker thanks to the black hue of the sword itself.

He slashed down as a large wave was released at high speeds covering a radius of around two meters it was not that big but it moved rather fast knocking back the sand in its path for up to ten meters as well as creating this ditch in the ground along its path roughly half a meter in depth. However sharp movements could be picked up in the air as he stood there and looked a bit nervous as sweat went off his forehead which was probably mainly due to being in the hot sun as the wind seemed to blow just slightly to cool him off.

"Was this okay Daraku-sensei?"

Fuurin Kazan aka Air Slash:

665 Words
1644 Total

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Noel seemed eager to show what he was capable of, and it wasn't bad, either. He took on a good stance and then slashed with the sword of shadows, releasing a strong wind that kicked up a bunch of sand, sending it further out into the dunes. Daraku nodded, feeling that this was a solid foundation that he could build upon, especially with his own wind release sword-based jutsu. "That's pretty good. What I can do is help you make that more damage-based." Based on the way that Noel's technique looked and sounded, it produced forceful winds, likely to throw an opponent off-balance or send them flying. Daraku, on the other hand, was always gunning for the kill; as such, his jutsu were more sharpened and refined, both in their shape transformation and the concentration of chakra. That produced long, thin waves of wind that lacerated skin easily and caused a lot of bleeding. Noel would surely be capable of doing the same, it would just be an effortful adjustment.

"That jutsu was lacking in its full damage potential. It has its usefulness, but when I use sword techniques, I want them to have the same effect as my sword, but at a distance, if that makes sense. So, when I swing, I turn to the left and get a good grip on my sword while it is in its hilt..." Daraku turned to demonstrate, his fingers wrapping around Namaenashi and his eyes focusing on an imagined target. "Then, you charge your chakra into the sword, building as much as you can but making sure that it does not go beyond the area of the blade. That way, when it is released, it maintains the blade's sharpness and will be able to cut deeper. It's mostly an alternate application of shape transformation. And don't be concerned about how small the jutsu seems when released; the wind projectile will grow in size the further away it gets from you." Tired of explaining, Daraku drew his sword at full speed, sending forward a blast of wind that appeared to be a flat line that spread horizontally as it moved, continuing 25 meters before it faded away completely. "Think you can try that?"

379/1,613

325/345:

Noel

Noel

D-rank
Noel was nervous as he was breathing then he smiled as he got praised when he was told it was good. Then he listened as Daraku said he could make it more damage based which meant he could make it more powerful, but would there be a sacrifice is what he thought. Daraku also seemed to show his skill in noticing the truth about the air slash technique, while it was rather easy to hit with a good range and speed, it lacked damage potential.

He knew that as a shinobi he lacked skills for killing and finishing off his opponents which was something he knew was bad, but deep down inside preferred to have something that could hit his opponent more often then having a jutsu that can only be used to end someone's life. He then heard that his technique was useful, but that Daraku preferred sword techniques that had the same effect as a sword with greater range. A part of Noel questioned this idea, but another part of Noel understood that sword techniques are meant to enhance the natural techniques of the sword.

Noel noticed that Daraku seemed to be describing a drawing technique as he watched how Daraku was holding his weapon. He knew he had to watch as carefully as he possibly could. Daraku seemed to wrap his fingers around the hilt tighter then his more loose yet firm grip. Then again he would need to make a few alterations in his own grip in order to mimic or learn a technique from someone who probably had a different style of kenjutsu with their only real similarities being that of having the wind element and the kenjutsu art of sword play.

Charging chakra into the sword was the same as focusing chakra into the blade, so that was no different from his old technique, until the part about not going beyond the area of the blade. That did not make complete sense, but he understood the meaning behind it. He then heard about keeping the blade's shape in order to maintain sharpness, as he tried to understand how that was different from his technique as hearing what was different was not enough, he hoped his sensei would show him instead of explaining.

Noel barely even noticed it, but the swing was already done and he was just left in awe of wondering what exactly just happened as he blinked a few times. The wave did not come out large or all over the place but was like a single slash of the sword just extending further outwards. As Daraku spoke to him and asked him if he could try and do that too as he nodded. He took a firm grip as he positioned the blade in the same way that Daraku showed him, he focused his chakra into the blade and then as he was releasing the wave he tried to maintain this focus of the blade, however being his first attempt it resulted in him just knocking a large amount of sand into the air as the focus made him lose his stance for a moment since it was a bit unnatural to him to continue maintaining concentrated focus.

However he did not even wait for Daraku to give another instruction as he took the stance again and focused as he tried to maintain the image before releasing a focused technique for a second time as for a moment the blade would flicker and a glimpse of the wave shown earlier was seen before it split into a variation of his previous technique. He looked down for a bit as he looked towards his sensei again. "Is it okay for me to keep trying a bit more Daraku-sensei" as he had grasped the concept, he just needed more practice. While some people would say it was easy to mimic a technique after seeing it, he did not have those rumoured magic eyes of copying all jutsu, nor was he the most talented shinobi around either. However he generally made up for it with hard work and determination. As he thought for a bit as he was about to try again before looking towards his sensei before looking ahead of him again waiting for his sensei to give permission to continue, while he was hard working he was also rather obedient at times. So while he would love to keep trying as much as he wanted he did want to make sure it was okay with his sensei and deep down he just wanted his sensei to watch over him until he managed to master the technique.

Chakra 200 - 15(jutsu he showed) - 30(two failed attempts at trying to perform the jutsu) = 155

774 Words
2418 Total

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Noel was eager to emulate Daraku's actions, taking the stance with the sword of shadows and doing his best to use Vacuum Wave. It reminded Daraku of himself as a kid, when his father first gave him that sword, so many years ago. Noel was even younger than Daraku when he had received the blade, so it was a little strange to watch, but there were plenty of other differences between Noel and Daraku beyond that, firstly the fact that Noel seemed like a kind, innocent soul whereas Daraku had always been the center of attention, abrasive, and violent. That sword embodied all of those qualities, in his mind, because that was the only sword he had back in those days. He considered reforging it, sharpening it, augmenting it somehow. A way to preserve the sentimental value that it had while making it a better weapon and making it fit for Daraku as the man he was then, as the Sannin, as the sage, as the self-proclaimed "Phantom of the Sand".

Vacuum Wave wasn't the hardest Bukijutsu technique in the world. Daraku wasn't an expert on jutsu in terms of classification, but he had learned the technique as a Chuunin; he didn't know what ninja rank Noel was, so maybe it was a bit out of his league, or even a bit under his league, but either way he was picking it up. It would just be a matter of time and concentration. "Is okay for me to keep trying a bit more, Daraku-sensei?" Daraku blinked, still uncomfortable with the idea of being called "Daraku-sensei". It reminded him of his old squad, of his previous students, of a person who he just wasn't meant to be. He was a role model to some, considering his status, but he never wanted to be one. The pressure of setting a "good example" was something that bothered him. "Yeah, go nuts, kid. You'll get the hang of it." Daraku could have demonstrated again, been slower in his execution of the technique, given additional pointers, but he instead kind of hung back, threw his arms in the air and yawned while Noel continuing practicing on his own.

"How old are you, Noel? No offense, but you look, like, really young. It's crazy how advanced some of you kids are, I wasn't a decent ninja until I was at least 16."

407/2,020

Noel

Noel

D-rank
Daraku sensei told him to go nuts and that he would get the hang of it. Why was his sensei so confident, was the technique really that easy or was his sensei seeing something he did not see. He believed in his sensei and with that his movement changed drastically as he stood a lot more firm and resolute now as his stance seemed slightly different now.

He began mumbling softly as he began to concentrate.
"Focus my chakra into my blade" as he was busy just reinforcing what he was already doing as the wind seemed to be gathering towards the centre of the blade as he took a centred stance this time. If he simply mimicked Daraku's movements it would go nowhere is something he realised. His sensei believed in him, and just copying his sensei would not teach him anything. The technique was not founded on the stance, but founded on concentration. So using a different stance without having to would have been silly, and having tried it two times already he started to notice the stance did not change much other then the angle which made him feel the best way to see the effects of the technique would be if he could perform it as a vertical slash instead of horizontal.

He was focusing as he thought about the next part and then he realised he had to keep his focus. He decided to test if a vertical slash would work as he raised his blade and then tried again as he felt his body sway to the side as he released it the blade of air looked okay as it stabbed an inch into the ground but just vanished without a trace after only travelling five meters. He was already shocked as he stared at the dent in the path which he had actually aimed at his original ditch in the sand he made earlier and what was clear was that this technique would definitely do more damage. The look in his eyes as he realised the true potential of the technique was a bit over the top, but then again it was good to see a student with confidence or was it a bad sign.

He was about to ask about his progress having done a bit better now, when he all of a sudden was asked his age as Noel thought about it for a bit. He was not the best at math, but he could definitely count numbers below a hundred easy. "I am eleven" as he felt the question was a bit strange since there were actually a lot of young shinobi showing up these days.

Chakra 155 - 20(partially failed attempt) = 135
446 Words
2864 Total

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Repeated attempts at the technique created small indentations in the sand, some of which were replaced by more sand with the bellows of wind. Noel explained that he was eleven years old, and Daraku nodded. That was just below the average age of Academy graduates, so Daraku assumed that Noel was likely a Genin, but it was possible that he was even higher. It wasn't absolutely unheard of to have preteen shinobi with high ranks, just very rare. Considering the difficulty Noel had grasping the technique, he likely wasn't a prodigy, by any means, but he could hold his own. Or maybe he wasn't a visual learner. Daraku certainly wasn't an expert sensei, and he didn't plan to be one, either. Every so often he looked to the sun, still high in the sky, and was disappointed at how slowly time was passing. He was impatient and easily distracted, and he caught sight of a scorpion crawling along a nearby dune. "Let me give you another demonstration, see if that helps."

Being the dramatic person he was, Daraku sprinted away, first 5 meters, then 10, and once he reached 15, he planted a foot hard in the sand and pivoted to face Noel and the scorpion again. Now, the scorpion was so small that it was practically invisible from such a distance, so Daraku activated his Sage Mode, bursting in a golden glow of chakra. His Haori materialized, antennae grew from his skull, and his eyes fragmented into hundreds of smaller eyes formed into two dark orbs. From there, his natural energy flowed around him and he located the scorpion, who had burrowed back beneath the dunes. "When choosing a target, start your movement partially turned in the direction opposite of your dominant hand. I am right handed, so I turn slightly to the left, get a grip on my sword..." He followed his own directions as he talked, pinpointing the scorpion as it scurried through the sand. "Then, you wanna channel the chakra, draw the sword to release it, and stop the movement just as your sword is pointing a bit toward the direction of your dominant hand, straight out like you're trying to stab forward. That'll help direct the blade of wind directly toward your target, and since it'll grow the further it goes, it's almost guaranteed to hit." He released the blade in a quick motion, and the wind blasted forward, blowing the sand out of the way and shredding the scorpion to pieces that scattered across the dunes. "Got it?" He asked, releasing his Sage Mode and reverting to normal.

443/2,463

285/345:

Noel

Noel

D-rank
Daraku-sensei had offered to give the young Noel another demonstration as he decided to be rather obedient and this time stood with a more curious look on his face as he was concentrating even more on his sensei's movements then he was earlier since he was not quite as prepared last time for the difference in speed and technique.

Noel thought he saw something wrong and his sensei just began sprinting for some unknown reason as a few meters roughly around fifteen were covered so fast he began to think Daraku-sensei may be someone even higher then Jounin level even though he did not really know how much stronger the Jounin were to begin with. He watched as Daraku-sensei planted his foot hard in the sand as Noel's eyes focused hard on the intensity shown by his sensei seemed to turn all super powered with a glowing golden aura like he was some kind of Super Shinobi. He began wondering what his sensei's shinobi power ranking was as he remembered reading something silly about power rankings and other stuff in this one book he read.

Then he watched as his sensei gained a strange Haori and some weird looking horns which he noticed were actually antennae grew out of Daraku-sensei's head as his mind began wondering into story land as this seemed like something out of a ninja comic book. Were there now ten, twenty or perhaps over a thousand eyes, he just could not really count them anymore as things just turned ridiculous at this point.

He was nearly lost at that point until he got told when choosing a target he had to move partially to face the direction opposite his dominant hand. Was this to give more room for the swing since it seemed his sensei was now emphasising the basics further. Then his sensei Daraku spoke about channeling the chakra instead of focusing as his mind began to realise what he did wrong, he may have been focusing all his chakra into it but if he simply channelled it then he might get the correct result and drawing the sword would make it easier or at least better for him to get more weight behind his swing at this point or to have a good starting point. Then in a flash his sensei went back to being a normal sensei as he was asked if he got it as he looked down before nodding.

"Daraku-sensei, I hope this time I get it right" as he spoke his feelings out loud as he took a stance to draw the sword from behind him this time. He angled himself to the side as he began gathering the wind chakra into his blade. His eyes were closed as he was focusing as he decided to do something to be more careful as he also wanted a target as he activated his technique marking the sword in order for him to know where his target would be. His sensei killed a scorpion, even though it was a bit of overkill he had to try and match his sensei, he knew where sensei was so he just kept focusing for a while as about a minute or two seemed to pass as he was now focusing more on his technique until he got it, the ping that he waited for the moment a snake had come into range, he did not hesitate or wait. He did not have time to doubt his own abilities any further as he released the blade opening his eyes to the direction in which the snake was making a minor adjustment for its movement as he released the chakra in the blade channelling through it as the wind chakra formed a sharp bluish blade that went across the sand cutting the snake in two as he blinked a few times as his hands were shaking a bit having never used a technique of such a high rank before as the snake laid wriggling.

He felt the wind brushing against him but his body was also hurting too, he did not account for the difference between his old technique and this technique as its range was maybe five meters shorter then his sensei's, though the technique was definitely a success at this point and only needed to be refined now as he fell back on the soft sand as it made a poof sound as he started breathing a bit ecstatically as he wondered if his sensei was proud of him.

Sensory technique used:

Chakra = 135 - 10(sensory) - 20(technique) - 10(putting too much into it) = 95

754 Words
3618 Total

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
This time when Noel used the technique, his stance was improved and his chakra was more potent than before, and so the blade of wind as a result was nearly the same as Daraku's, the biggest difference being it fell just short of the jutsu's maximum range before petering out. Nonetheless, this would suffice, and Noel fell back into the sand with a plop. Daraku gave him a sideways smile. "Sorry if I tired you out, kid, but you did a good job." He walked over and tousled Noel's hair, before dropping down and taking the Sword of Shadows out of his hand casually and putting his own sword away with it. "There's a blacksmith named Umanosuke in Suna that I'm good friends with, he made the sword that I was using during our little training session. Maybe he can hook you up with something nice so that you can be a badass too, just mention that Daraku sent you." he neglected to mention that Noel probably wouldn't get a discount just from the namedrop alone, and he wasn't sure how much money the 11 year old had anyhow, but it didn't matter all that much. He looked back towards the village in the distance. "I'm gonna head back, I've gotta go check on my family and run some errands. Maybe I'll see you around, Noel. Catch ya later." And with those parting words, the Sannin rushed away in a full sprint, swords in tow and eyes set on the horizon, kicking up sand in his wake.

[ Exit Thread ]

268/2,731

Training:

Noel

Noel

D-rank
He was waiting to hear something from his new sensei Daraku, and that was when he got given an apology for tiring him out. He then felt really happy when he was told he did a good job as he was smiling at the sky, though at this point he may have started getting heat stroke as he was laying under the sun. Though having his hair ruffled a bit made him to glad to care as he was praised like a good little boy.

He felt the sword getting taken away as he looked a bit confused since for a moment he thought it was being given to him. He then got told to search for a blacksmith named Umanosuke and mentioned that man made this awesome looking cool black hued blade that he found rather easy to use. He got told to give Daraku's name to the guy and he began to wonder if that meant he was going to get a free sword. Daraku, his new sword sensei said he was heading back and had to go check on his family to run some errands. He also mentioned he might see Noel around and was off, gone with the wind like he was just a mirage in the desert sky.

Though Daraku-sensei said something that bothered Noel, checking in on family and running errands for them. Did this mean that the Kazekage was his family since he checks in with her and runs errands for her, even though if he thought about it too much that would make the entire village his family. That would also mean all the bandits and drunks would also be his family as well as having to deal with crazy aunts and it just became a headache as Noel did not understand family at all. He then released the seal on his back as his wings spread out knocking him up and sending the sand flying as he used one wing to hang over his head as he prepared to remove his shirt which got torn. It was so hard to find wing friendly clothing as he tied it around his forehead to protect against the heat as he then took to the skies and flew back to the inn.

378 Words
3996 Total

Training B-Rank Jutsu Vacuum Wave = 1500
Endurance C - C3 = 1875
Perception C - C1 = 575

Training Total = 3950

refence to c-c3 training counts:

***EXIT THREAD***

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.