You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
The morning was cold to the breath as Burittsu found himself on the wooden floors of the manor he sat in the corner and thought to himself for hours and hours without end. His mind was racing faster than his heart at the time as he actually found himself in the manor. As if the night before was a dream that wasn’t supposed to come true. But it did he met the demon and he looked him in all three of his eyes as they shined deeply into his soul ripping it apart only to observe it and put it back together as if it was puzzle trying to figure it out. The man in the room he left behind was something more than a shinobi but the words they exchanged that night rattled and played with his brain. Everything he thought he knew from his teacher seemed to be a lie as he was told a story that seemed to bare no lie. Especially from a being that he sat in front of and looked face to face with something no one else would probably do ever in their life.

Now that he thought about it he was a different type person then others the shinobi he talked to that night did mention something of his status. Putting even the title of Mizukage in the same sentence. Cracking his neck the male must have been someone known to mostly everyone was everyone except Burittsu of course he just met him last night. Exhaling a breath he did feel blessed that he didn’t wake up with anyone looking down at him or his happy that he woke up period especially after seeing the beast the serve their master. Which in fact was a beast on his own rights one that looks to kill but enough tricks to keep you going on wanting more. The taste of the wine was stained in his teeth leaving him that flavor of good taste. Reminding him that he actually filled his stomach to the brim for once something that he hasn’t done in a long time since probably a chunnin.

He did think about how life was good before all the drama and events before he lost his friend to someone who was merely a puppet. Now thinking about it whenever he saw Yasou once more he needed him to give out and spill more information about the person who hired him to kill Genbu. Even that made him chuckle as he knew if there was no actual puppet master ties were needed to be cut and the truth needed to hit his ear. Well that was something that for now could be put away and brought up later. Remaining on the ground he let out a groan gripping upon the walls next to him as his feet began to move looking for that secure grip to help him stand up and eventually get out of the corner.

His gaze studied everywhere possibly so nothing could come up and surprise him but what did catch him by curiosity it where was the host and did he really live in this place on his own. Taking one step on the floor sent out a loud creaking sound that was bound to wake up his host or anything else that resided in the building and even Burittsu decided to play it nice and not go on adventure that could possibly jeopardize his life. The storm itself was loud but it was good enough to put him to sleep but the cold was indeed there it felt like something he could not explain something manifested not from his chakra or even nature something that was darker.

Only one answer that could have been given in this type of situation as Burittsu continued to look at the interior decoration of the manor he was in the house of death itself. For some odd reason his only reaction was a smile upon his face a grin that showed how scared he was deep down inside but it wasn’t just that it seemed he found himself a source strong enough to give him a chance. A chance at being the person he wanted to be since the day that Genbu died a person to protect his comrades and the weak but mostly a person of vengeance and he knew if he could gain power he would indeed be strong enough to avenge himself. Taking a deep breath as he tried to calm himself down and slow down his heart rate he continued to focus upon the designs and portraits on the wall of the manor trying to ease his mind and remind himself that he was only out here because he was summoned. It seemed for training purposes and by the look of the island from that tour he took to get to the manor many must have ran away or died trying from the creatures that belong to the demon himself.

They may have seemed nice due to the fact their master was present but he doubt he would ever catch them acting the same way. When he wasn’t around he only thought of the chaos that would ensue if it were to happen. Even he knew without a doubt the spiders would win eventually killing him with their poison or simply outnumbering him to the point he didn’t have it in him to keep on fighting the giant beast that roamed the island. The size of each of them was enough to send chills down the back of Burittsu but thinking about facing them in combat was on a different level.

Looking up at the flight of stairs which led to somewhere mysterious he turned his back giving a grin as if he would fall for such a trap anything could occur going up those steps. Turning his back he drifted towards the window which showed him the lush plants and wildlife of the island as he saw in the distance shadows cutting through the green as if they were on the hunt. Only thing that he saw move at that speed were the giant spiders retreating from the room before Sero decided to put more on the table instead of a simple plate of food and a nice drink of wine.

The thought itself was too much for Burittsu to process and get through his mind but he did hope that the training Sero was mentioning was still up for grabs and he was ready for most likely a beating. And with that he continued to study nature from the safety of the manor without making a move or blinking much watching the beast move around in the forest and the plants dance in the breeze. He did like the garden that made by the man probably alone time on the island would give Burittsu the same amount of luck to test out what he could do instead of train, missions, and survive. Chuckling a little bit he found it amusing how he ended up in such a area far from the village but still so close but the silence was peaceful but he doubt it was like that in the forest with the hunting beast killing everything they can sink their fangs into.

“The beast of this island have two unique sides it seems they hunt and kill just like any other wild animal that is willing to survive. But when it comes to certain times they are obedient and friendly.. Best not cross paths with them but they are unique in many ways..”

WC:1268

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero would sit back in his chair as the table faded away and the food was catered off. He hadn't bothered finishing his meal either simply because he assumed the measurements were enough to more than sustain him. His eyes once more cast to his pale fingers played out across the chair arm. Resting there in a practiced form of normality. Discomfort leading many to sit with their arms resting and keeping most from their potential. Giving in before exhaustion took over simply because of the pain of their muscles or lungs burning. He would always push himself to his actual physical limitations as a child and for the longest time would pass out simply from how long he remained awake. His body caving in time and time again. He was sure there was a great deal of pain involved in it but it had built him into this thing he was now. Often he wondered if somehow he was simply a parasite inhabiting a body. Unable to feel its needs or hurts. Unable to taste. He would push this boy much the same. This figure which was the responsibility of the Osada clan. As he had done with himself he would push him until he fell and in the morning push him again. The man would either grow significantly in strength or give in. Either way his training with the Osada would be complete and the unspoken contract would be released. This was the house of the unbroken. Even in their final breath members of the manor would proceed to their goal. Soldiers one and all.

Still he knew his own body needed rest. He would slowly lean his head back and close his eyes. Allowing the room to darken for him. His right hand lifting before with fingers outstretched he would suddenly twist to the right slightly. As he did so ever door leading into the room would lock and latch. All entrance barred to get to him without utilizing force. Paranoid as he might be he had reason. Many people had become his enemies over the years. Not all had survived him but they were there. He knew sleeping was a weakness. Yet he needed to remain prepared. Still he would remain with his eyes closed as he spoke into the suddenly dark room lit only by the storm. His voice cold and yet holding some sort of commanding presence to it. Ringing out into the large room as the dark ceiling seemed to shift. "Watch him and inform me when he moves. I need to know his location when I awake." With that silence fell but a shift was seen in the ceiling as hundreds split apart and shifted in different directions to monitor both the boy and the manor as they always had. With practice and precision they remained out of sight. Using the smaller ones to watch him. As they did so Sero shifted into a deep slumber. To anything that came near the hall it was like some great beast slept within. To enter was death, to disturb was agony.

As light filtered in from the windows come the morning Sero would stir in his chair. The light rising him from his dreams of dark emptiness. No joy or visions within but a dark peace. One typically could not dream with his soul separated from himself. At least he attributed the lack of dreaming to the soul. After all so many stories he read mentioned the soul as the source of dreams. Regardless of what one dreamed the soul provided. Still he didn't mind. All that was beautiful about the manor was a mask to hide the darkness within. A simple thing to appease the masses. Keep them from demanding monsters and witches burn so they can sleep more peacefully at night with their own prejudice. He did not care for them particularly but as he served the village he served them too. Slaying them was simply out of the question so appeasing them with appearances was the only available option. Still at times he looked for them on the horizon with dead grey eyes expecting them to come out of the woods in mass with pitchforks in hand. Rabble come to end the monster with no idea their grave was where they stood. It was a slight bit of ease as he rose from his chair and glanced out the window that today was not that day. No enemies awaited him. He had simply awakened to the morning light.

Still he would roll his shoulders and stretch out his arms. His clothes peeling away into a mist which swirled around him and faded out. As the mist faded it seemed to sink into a new set of clothing. Dark blue shinobi pants with padded shoes tied tight. Over them was a black robe with an orange swirling design across the mid section. Silver edges like blades where the cloth folded over and his long white hair hanging over it loosely. Lastly it seemed a bushel of white fur was stitched into the fabric from his right shoulder down to his waist on either side. All of it clean and pressed as if made ready for the day. His right hand shifted over his waist as a rapier found itself sheathed into his belt. Hanging on his right hip. His grey eyes shifted to the side at a whisper in his ear. The visitor was shifting. He was awake. They whispered in such a way that one not straining to hear might miss it. Yet for Sero it was as clear as someone addressing him face to face. The informed him of the guests movements. So the boy was awake and had begun to wander. It was a good a time as any to begin training for the day. Sero would shift with a nod of his head and turn. Striding across the floor with a sense of grace that made it like he was floating. Heading for his guests location.

He crossed the room and found himself before a book case. His pale hand reached up and shifted the torch next to it to the side. As he did the book case clicked and he watched it swing inward. A series of secret passages within the walls. In silence he stepped through and let it close behind him. As it clicked shut the torch righted itself and all was quiet in the main hall. His feet carrying him along until he found where he was going. This time he was choosing a silent method of approach. Slowly sinking into the shadow under the secret door to shift under it and rise up behind Burritsu. As silent as death he rose behind him and watched without so much as a breath disturbing the air. He looked passed the boy to see what he saw. A one of the brood taking its time in a hunt in the open. Large as some of them were it was hard to miss. Still he would listen to the boys assessment before speaking in return. A cold voice being the first hint of his arrival aside from the monstrous pressure felt throughout the household.

"The same can be said of man. Cruel as they appear though it is nothing in comparison to what man has done unto itself. We as a species are dominant in that aspect. What tools do you choose for survival I wonder? What are your specialties?"

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Watching the beast out there scurry around and hunt down their prey he could only think of how scary it was to be the prey being hunted by such large creatures the need for a group to go after one seemed like overkill. The sight of one alone was enough to send Burittsu running to the hills if he could not figure out a way to kill it or stop the beast in its tracks he thought about a lot things especially how the beast grew so large. It didn’t matter they were big and frightening at first glance but then it hit the shinobi. A feeling of someone looking down at him a presence sort of like a sixth sense while he looked out the window he was eager to turn around. But it all happened so quickly as he was shocked and intrigued all in one go it was Sero who was behind him he could only assume. His been there over night and only seen the beast and his host not even a peep or another human voice came from the halls the reason why Burittsu stayed was to see it through. But it was still morning probably the host would only play nice with him for now before actually going to work and making Burittsu suffer to gain better experience. With a sigh he only waited for the male to talk and he did just that.

"The same can be said of man. Cruel as they appear though it is nothing in comparison to what man has done unto itself. We as a species are dominant in that aspect. What tools do you choose for survival I wonder? What are your specialties?"

Turning around with a raise of his right eyebrow he only wondered how long had he actually been standing there knowing where Burittsu stood but long enough to hear him mutter some words to himself. It wasn’t the words the caught the attention of the man it was how did he end up sneaking up on Burittsu the floor creeked and made noise when he took a step. Being in a presence of a demon such as this was nerve racking. It felt like the male appeared from the shadows at will such as a demon should do in order to creep up towards the one they want to possess. Nevertheless he was asked a simply amount of questions and he probably had some of his own to ask also since he was now aware of the presence of his host. He also had questions to ask but someone with this much skill Burittsu most likely could pick up something from him. Thinking about it only put a warm grin upon his face as this was his only chance to learn from someone who holds himself to such high stature there had to be something that could be learned.

“Well survival is all about instinct anyone can depend on a kunai and a kunai can be used to deal serious harm if used correctly.. But I use my hands, elbows, legs. Whatever to protect myself and survive in such a cruel world.. As for the specialities I doubt have any and if I actually do I haven’t unlocked it or probably not even close to finding it. I suppose you can say when things get serious I’m willing to cross that line and do what I gotta do to live no regrets.”

Yep just like that Burittsu meant it in every way possible the world killed and killed daily but made up for it by bringing new life into the world to replace the one that was lost. It made him sick to watch those get killed for no reason get replaced by someone brand new into the world that only kills when it feel threatened. Nothing good ever came out of that and he knew that first hand looking away from Sero and back out the window he wanted to grow strong so the people in his life would never have to suffer. Even if they just met one day he would have enough strength to protect Sero just like if he was family Burittsu knew everyone eventually grows weak and the next generation would come up and surpass them. But the little things that could be done today would benefit and help out tomorrow and that was his only plan to cross that line and get serious never looking back and dying without regrets. He’d stay with Sero on this peaceful island for as long as it took for him to reach his goal. Even if that meant he would lose all contact with Yasou for a short time he’d probably understand that Burittsu was gone it wasn’t the first time that he was gonna go missing on a comrade. Rubbing the back of neck he only hoped that whenever he did return he wouldn’t find another comrade dead or missing.

“Lord Sero one thing before we begin our training you seem like you learned a lot from the battlefield and grew off of it and made you stronger. Have you ever lost someone who changed your life to battle? I’m willing to follow my own path but it’s obvious that currently i'm too weak to avenge the one that has been taken from me. So what i’m really asking you this training I want you to beat it into me I need to be a shinobi who is willing to carry the burden on his shoulders.. and keep those who I truly care about safe from harm it's not death I want to cheat but I do want to prevent it..”

Looking away from the window he turned back to Sero once more looking at the male dead in his eyes locking full eye contact as looking into the eyes of the male only made him fall deeper. Sucking him in just like a vortex of water there was no soul in his eyes he had no gleam of light it was pure darkness but with that darkness it must have been lonely for the male. Burittsu didn’t feel like asking more questions but he could tell that Sero was in a place no one dared venture too it was intimidating in fact. Making his spine quiver sending a cold touch down his back all warnings to something he was willing to take head on no matter the cost. It never really mattered he only wanted the strength to protect those he cared about and avenge those who have been slain for no reason. Glancing back out the window he only had one thing to say to his host while raising his right hand to the same level as his waist giving the male a thumbs up.

“Let's go outside and begin training Lord Sero..Or would you rather consider me calling you Sensei Sero the choice is up to you but it’s best if we get started before the day is ruined wouldn’t you say?”

His focus was fixed on that of the outside world wondering if this choice was the best he did have a choice the night before to leave and never return but running was something that no shinobi should consider of as a primary. He was going to see this through to the end no matter if a limb or tooth was lost the scars would be worthy in the end. Rubbing the back of his neck as it cracked a little bit he made up his mind as his face lost all expression to it he only wondered was he going to actually lose a limb. If he did who was going to reform it and what was he going to do to replace it. All the thinking in the world wouldn’t prepare him for Sero so he could only chuckle waiting for the male to lead the way to wherever they were training it was good to see more of the island anyway.

WC:1339

Sero

Sero

S-rank
“Well survival is all about instinct anyone can depend on a kunai and a kunai can be used to deal serious harm if used correctly.. But I use my hands, elbows, legs. Whatever to protect myself and survive in such a cruel world.. As for the specialities I doubt have any and if I actually do I haven’t unlocked it or probably not even close to finding it. I suppose you can say when things get serious I’m willing to cross that line and do what I gotta do to live no regrets.”

The man before him seemed to have some doubt in his own abilities. Speaking plainly of how he used his body as a weapon. Sero would seem to tilt his head and watch him as if studying a curious subject. Man stood before creature and spoke in such eloquent forms. Sero thought of reaching out and touching him. Seeing if the man who focused so hard on his body could resist his grasp. Sero's hand twitched ever so slightly at the anticipation as he felt like he could still peel the skin from the bone but resisted the urge. Oh the sweet urge to cause agony. Instead he focused on something else. What the boy finished his speech with. Doing what he had to do to live. Regret or no it was a survival instinct Sero could work with. Survival was the most important of the instincts to a shinobi. To a soldier. Survival was a goal on the battle field and the one who had the stronger will could surpass even a more skilled opponent. He had seen it with his own eyes as an enraged Maigo managed to get out of a bind and land a single blow on even Sero. Willpower to survive was no simple thing.

The man would look out the window then. Sero watching the back of his head as his neck straightened. Grey eyes studying the form of the man before him. Tall with long arms. Capable of considerable reach. If it were a taijutsu specialist he were dealing with he could easily deem a number of lessons for him. Still it was in the midst of this conversation that Sero listened to Burritsu speak. His eyes never blinking as he heard him. “Lord Sero one thing before we begin our training you seem like you learned a lot from the battlefield and grew off of it and made you stronger. Have you ever lost someone who changed your life to battle? I’m willing to follow my own path but it’s obvious that currently i'm too weak to avenge the one that has been taken from me. So what i’m really asking you this training I want you to beat it into me I need to be a shinobi who is willing to carry the burden on his shoulders.. and keep those who I truly care about safe from harm it's not death I want to cheat but I do want to prevent it..” For a moment Sero would stand in silence. His would be student turned and looked him in the eyes. Staring into them as Sero considered his answer. He was unable to reply though before the young man replied again. His eyes looking away as he gave Sero a hand sign of some sort.

“Let's go outside and begin training Lord Sero..Or would you rather consider me calling you Sensei Sero the choice is up to you but it’s best if we get started before the day is ruined wouldn’t you say?”

Sero would sigh audibly before nodding his head. His pale hand reached out to open the window by clicking a latch that held it secure. Allowing the window to slowly swing open. It was only a single story down to the ground so it was a small thing as Sero shifted out the window like a black and white blur that seemed to float down to the ground below. His feet touching the ground before he walked calmly to the side. There he stood in a stone square with flowers in a circle all around it. By all appearances it was a training ring. He would await Burritsu there before he would turn. Between them a long knife would seem to form out of the air in a shimmering appearance. Becoming solid before falling with the blade clattering against the stone. Sero would draw his own rapier for a moment with his right hand. His left sliding up the side of the blade with his fingertips before stopping at the tip as he seemed to study the blade. Speaking as he waited.

"Pick up the weapon. Call me Sensei or lord it matters not. When it comes to protecting others, that is up to you and what you are willing to do or sacrifice. However a taijutsu user in Kiri is surrounded by a disadvantage. Weapon users in every direction. Man was not born with claws or fangs so we made them. You will learn to survive the blade before you can protect anyone as I did. Through trial and error. Take up the blade and attempt to hit me, foot, hand, blade or elbow hit me if you can."

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Looking at the window was easy enough after his courageous speech to the demon himself but to his surprise the male did not speak not even a single word back to Burittsu. It was weird but it seemed to all make sense as the window suddenly opened up at first slowly letting in the natural air giving life to his lungs. But only in a blur did everything move so fast as he turned around seeing Sero gone not even a trail left by him looking back out the window the male was outside below waiting for the boy. It seemed like a far drop now that he thought about it when did he get so high up was this a genjutsu or was he always this high up and never payed enough attention to his surroundings.

He felt off but only had one thing to do day and that was to live and train and better himself as a shinobi in the cold world that watched over killers and lovers alike. Jumping out of the window the fall itself was shorter than he expected as he hit upon ground rolling into a ball and slowly opening up on his back with nothing to look at but the open window and the blue sky. Slowly sitting up rubbing his neck he stood to his feet and headed towards Sero at first they stood in what looked like an arena something probably man made like everything he seen on the island.

In front of him a mist seemed to set in only floating in one location this he seen before the night of when they first met over dinner he remembered it clearly. This time it wasn’t meant to threaten but only to deliver and what it dropped on the ground was a weapon one Burittsu was not familiar with let alone he never used an actual weapon that wasn’t the basic projectiles. It was long and seemed rather sharp like it was forged by the heavens or devils what caught his attention was Sero revealing one of his own standing at the ready before Burittsu. Now it all made sense he wanted a fight with swords or was there more to this training then meets the eyes.

"Pick up the weapon. Call me Sensei or lord it matters not. When it comes to protecting others, that is up to you and what you are willing to do or sacrifice. However a taijutsu user in Kiri is surrounded by a disadvantage. Weapon users in every direction. Man was not born with claws or fangs so we made them. You will learn to survive the blade before you can protect anyone as I did. Through trial and error. Take up the blade and attempt to hit me, foot, hand, blade or elbow hit me if you can."

This disadvantage he spoke of was true all the people that he met around the village either had a weapon or was skilled with using it his hands themselves were weapons. But against actual metal and burning steal they were nothing but flesh and bone on the chopping block waiting to get cut clean off. It all made sense as to why the people of this nation had weapons the main team the nation was known for was the infamous Seven Swordsmen those who were picked by the Mizukage and blessed with god like weapons. Working together or alone any individual who fought them was facing death in the face a scary sight but it was a worthy cause to be slain by that who wielding god like weapons. Looking at Sero as he requested for Burittsu to try to hit him was an obvious sign that he himself could be one of these legends standing in front of him without a facial expression. As the smell of confidence could be oozing from under his skin at the very second waiting to beat it into Burittsu till the lesson had be achieved by the shinobi. Picking up the blade it felt weird to the male to actually be in possession of a weapon he didn’t even have a stance with it but he gripped firmly with his left hand. Making sure it wouldn’t simply get knocked out of his hand leaving him without a defense when it came to the skill of an actual blade. Giving a deep breath as he gripped it tightly Burittsu bent his knees quickly dashing towards his teacher the blade felt heavier and heavier as the burden of carrying such a weapon did slow him down. Leaping into the air above Sero he swung down aiming for something that meant to Sero that he was here to train and learn from the male who considered bringing him to the island on in the first place. He aimed for the right shoulder of the male in an attempt to have him submit easily and remind him that no matter his rank as a shinobi he was willing to try even facing someone of Sero’s level or higher. It never mattered to him as long as the will he had was strong enough to match that of Sero or even topple him and take the lead and seat at the throne.

Even Burittsu known the outcome of the session if everything went fine he would be training himself with someone that wasn’t just a shinobi but also a human who was changed by combat and life. Molding him into a monster and a beast who was willing to crush those who stood in his way the pain he must have felt every time he slaughtered one of another must have extremely present in his soul. If it was to be a swordsmen that was why Sero had him swing then this training would only be that of learning how to protect himself. As he said Burittsu needed to survive the cold sting and slash of the blade in order to move on and protect those he needed too and protect himself eventually against those who could be a better swordsmen out there. Nothing really was going to change eventually he would meet his match and the battle would begin but for now his battle was with Sero.

WC:1045

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero would watch with a casual gaze as Burritsu followed instructions. His hand would grip the rapier tightly and shift it with the point down between them. His left hand raised just to the left and fingers clenched and unclenched. He was too used to using both his hands. Either for Ninjutsu combinations or with a second weapon. He had selected a rapier he had purchased of C rank quality to minimize the damage of this. Still the metal glistened and the hilt held firm to the blade. His breath came out in a mist even as the temperature was normal outside. Like heat was radiating from him. A boiling kettle waiting to scream out. He would watch with interest in his grey eyes as Burritsu would claim the weapon he had laid out for him. His grip was awkward even though it was a kunai. However lengthened. Another C rank weapon he had utilized for the occasion. For a moment Sero controlled his breathing as a low growl settled into the area. Another had stepped up to him with a blade. Intending to draw blood against him. He had to concentrate here. It was different now. There was no need to kill him. He needed to resist the urge to go for the heart or throat. To keep himself from plucking the eyes. Light blows only. Still the killing intent rolled off of him. Like a ripple of heat around his body the ground beneath him sizzled. He awaited his opponent.

Still when Burritsu bent his knee's Sero mimicked him by lowering his stance and drawing his blade back over his shoulder with the point directed towards Burritsu. His left hand held in front with three fingers curled into his palm with his index pointed strait up and his thump pressed against it. Almost like he was aiming. When Burritsu moved it seemed so slow to him. He had expected his speed to match the average of his rank but it was lacking. Another thing they would work on together. For now he sped across the stone beneath him. A headstrong approach. Sero would narrow his eyes and begin to predict different movements. Preparing to move based on the slightest shift in the direction. Left, right, down in a slide or up in a jump. He doubted the boy foolish enough to try just a straight rush. There was a point to this particular lesson though. Even in a head on match it would be important to see how Burritsu handled himself against a weapon user. Still when the boys feet hit the ground and he went up so did the point of Sero's blade. He watched as Burritsu eyed his shoulder and went right for it in an attack with no regard to defense. In a flash of metal Sero shot up the rapier to attempt to cut Burritsu lightly on his right side as Sero shifted to his left and back. Like a wraith moving with a fluid design. One moment he was giving Burritsu a shallow cut and the next he was two meters away. It was then that he would speak.

"You must remember with weapon in hand I have greater reach. If I am in a position to react to you then you must consider the weapon in my hand in your attack. Ignoring it, especially in mid air where maneuvering is difficult, is fatal. Utilize the weapon you have as a guard. Predict where my blade is going and counter. Place your own blade in its path and keep it there. As a Taijutsu specialist the knife is just another tool while your body is the weapon. Come at me again and this time utilize the weapon as your guard. Block my strike and attack."

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Landing on his two feet he missed his intended mark of his opponent but the same could not go for Sero himself as a sting was felt upon Burittsu’s side looking down he was cut not large but still a cut that made itself present by stinging him. Looking over his shoulder the male was farther than last seen a wound that could be inflicted only allowed him to realize that this was not going to be of the first. Sero was easily a man of mystery but even Burittsu was prepared to be have at least hundred or so by the time the day was over he could only think about it now his whole body bathed in scars. The sting quickly went away as it seemed from that one move came a valuable lesson being taught in this training session. But a quick speech was also given to the shinobi he knew he lacked talent but he would work on it he only hoped that his teacher wouldn’t bring them up anytime soon.

"You must remember with weapon in hand I have greater reach. If I am in a position to react to you then you must consider the weapon in my hand in your attack. Ignoring it, especially in mid air where maneuvering is difficult, is fatal. Utilize the weapon you have as a guard. Predict where my blade is going and counter. Place your own blade in its path and keep it there. As a Taijutsu specialist the knife is just another tool while your body is the weapon. Come at me again and this time utilize the weapon as your guard. Block my strike and attack."

Taking deep breath it was obvious to see this was going to be a long day indeed the words of Sero hit him deep making him want to stride to become that shinobi to become known for doing things others wouldn’t dare of doing. Gripping the blade once more in a tight grip with his left hand his right hand remained opened ready for anything to come at him or whatever the male had underneath his sleeve. Swiftly taking a step forward to Sero he had nothing but confidence in his eyes but he was not coward or an idiot to attack such a man with his back turned. In all honesty in the back of his mind he was completely lost nothing he thought of would work he just had to simply wing it.

“How about you turn around and face me?”

Only thing he could do was stall waiting for the right moment to do such a task that was asked of him he was still getting a feel for the weapon. Twisting his left wrist to the right side slightly that he was his idea of himself guarding his right hand quickly joining his left. As the blade guarded his chest he could only wait for Sero to reply if he was actually going to turn around the trap was as clear as day. But he saw no need to fall into it and gain probably a larger cut or even a deeper cut he didn’t see a reason to harm himself. Bending his legs once more he waited for the proper response before moving and starting his assault.

WC:553

Sero

Sero

S-rank
Sero would turn his attention to the man with a glance over his shoulder. Cold grey eyes observing Burritsu with no heed for the danger that armed combat presented. He would wait patiently where he stood to see if the enemy would come to him once more. He would glance at the small amount of blood on Burritsu's side and then back into his eyes. Staring into them for either courage or fear. He didn't sense that Burritsu was underestimating him and yet there he stood with out shaking. What a rare breed. Sero's grip tightened audibly on his rapier as he took a step towards him but seemed to stop there. For a moment Sero simply waited and watched. Why was he not taking the golden opportunity presented? Short of bending over and grabbing his own ankles Sero could not possibly present him a better target. His back fully turned and little in the way of hidden weapons or hands. Of course Sero was faster but to expose his back was not something he would normally do in an actual battle. It was likely a death sentence to anyone so foolish. It was beyond him why Burritsu would not take advantage of it. Then the boy spoke. Then he said the words to explain it.

“How about you turn around and face me?”

Those words seemed to echo in Sero's mind. His eyes narrowed as his thin lips pursed into a frown. What was this? Pride? Honor? Such a foolish concept in war. A limiting prospect. Such thoughts like never attacking an unarmed man or never slitting a throat from behind. Men and women of more skill had died with those beliefs clinging to them foolishly as they bled out alone in the rain. Honor was not something so easily afforded. To have those ideals and hold to them was limiting ones potential. Duty was all there was. Whatever lines had to be crossed, who ever had to die and whatever had to burn. That was the world they lived in. It was without credit that Sero considered that statement. Audibly he would sigh as he would swish his blade. A couple droplets of blood splattering along the stone of the ring. Burritsu's blood. The light of day glinting off the metal now as Sero seemed to study it. Speaking over his shoulder as he did. His tone cold and yet somehow the shadows seemed to darken and as if in the distant echos of laughter could be heard.

"Turn, and face you. As you wish."

Sero would turn as his cloaks would billow ever so slowly. The ground at his feet smoldered and blackened. Slowly his eyes would fill with a seemingly blood red tint and as they did a third eye would open. All three red eyes looking to Burritsu as the world seemed to grow just a little darker. If there was life before around the two of them, a sentient creature of any kind. It now fled this place. The ground tainted like an unholy thing as a dark tint seemed to grow into the stone like black veins infecting them. The steel in Sero's hand would allow the black to crawl up it and coat the blade in a dark sheen. The spider sage was present. Slowly he would turn the blade and point it at Burritsu before he would begin to speak again. His words holding the weight of all his power within them. It was clear that if Burritsu charged him before he finished speaking something drastic would happen. Something terrible. So it was that Sero spoke. His words echoed by some faint choir of unseen voices in every direction like a whisper.

"I face you now Burritsu. Do you feel more ready for this now? Does your code demand you stand against this and face it head on? It is not the way of a shinobi to give an opponent time to turn, time to prepare. If there is weakness you exploit it. If there is an opening you grasp it. You will learn to do what you must because you must do it. You have to know in some part deep within your soul your courage is filled with foolish lies you tell yourself. You can not stand against me for all that code offers you. Now come again since you insisted and learn. Remember through the pain this brings you."

Exit thread
Name: Fire Style: Great Dragon Flame (火遁・豪龍火の術 ~ Katon: Goryūka no Jutsu) trained
1500/1500
Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb (火遁・火龍炎弾 ~ Katon: Karyū Endan) Trained
2000/2000

23 wc left over

Continue this in a new thread for your continued socials

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
"Turn, and face you. As you wish."

In an instant his request was granted to him like a genie from a bottle a wish that he did regret the turning of Sero’s body was enough to raise the hair on his arms and give him goosebumps. A dark presence revealed itself once more but he knew he could not run or flee he asked for this in a literal sense he should have thought about it and continued to act like a naive student facing such a monster. But in many aspects he did respect the man who stood in front of him if the darkness could make him this strong Burittsu had enough hope to get him through anything that was being thrown at him. Once more the demon appeared in his real form well partial as the area around the two grew dark as the sounds of scurrying and stampeding echoed throughout the forest. Without a doubt Burittsu knew that Sero was behind it all scaring off the wildlife leaving the two alone it was now only the two of them. He remained cool be underneath his blood was racing through his veins, his heart pumping faster and faster. Indeed this shinobi that was called Sero was a monster but a monster who had a set of unique abilities underneath his sleeves. It was interesting to see him revert back to such a form he only wondered if he had any more strength could he push more out of the male was there even a much more devastating form to him.

"I face you now Burritsu. Do you feel more ready for this now? Does your code demand you stand against this and face it head on? It is not the way of a shinobi to give an opponent time to turn, time to prepare. If there is weakness you exploit it. If there is an opening you grasp it. You will learn to do what you must because you must do it. You have to know in some part deep within your soul your courage is filled with foolish lies you tell yourself. You can not stand against me for all that code offers you. Now come again since you insisted and learn. Remember through the pain this brings you."

Three eyes all red and hungry for blood all he Burittsu could see making eye contact with the man he dared to call his new teacher it felt as if there was some aspects of him that could get along with Burittsu eventually. As for now he would only do what was asked of him to beat the training into him until progress is shown somewhere he regret even coming to this island. But in time that regret will turn into appreciation of his judgement and actually going it was only a sign of being respectful. And now he faced the demon who resided on the island unlike his opponent Burittsu didn’t have anything amazing to show off only his will and determination to get this guy down one way or another. It never was gonna matter how long it took he would continue to come back and back until the time was right and strike down his foe.

Determined his remained locked on that of Sero’s as the casual grin upon his face revealed itself once more. Even Burittsu couldn’t help it under pressure the smile revealed itself not as a sign of disrespect but a sign of a thrill running through his body. Pumping into his very soul eager to be let out and shown in the middle of battle but his training was lacking. His teeth were revealed to his opponent he found a thrill in what he did and he was hoping one day he would be stronger than the male who stood before him passing on a different type of training. One that allowed his student to be themselves no matter the code it what defines them and makes them stand out in the shinobi ranks. Gripping upon the blade handle tightly before taking a deep breath and relaxing his grip a little bit he continued to look at the shinobi in front of him as the result of pure hatred and darkness stood. He stood taller looking him in the eye without any regrets or remorse.

“Code or not it allows me to stand out from the rest of the shinobi anyone can kill. This world is cold enough I don’t have a code myself but it seemed fit to fight you face to face instead of me running into a trap. So are you going to teach more or are you gonna stand there showing off such incredible power?”

And with that Burittsu sealed his fate he wasn’t looking back at the past of what he could have done the future stood behind Sero and he wanted just to blow pass the obstacle and grab onto that future with both hands. Sero indeed was right having a resolve to be so generous to his opponent would get him killed on the battlefield even if they were wired differently the point was made clearly. Death awaited those who were nice enough to allow it inside their home Burittsu didn’t have a problem meeting up with death but his time wasn’t now or later placing the blade in front Sero’s path once more he awaited for the male to begin the training.

“Lets begin..”

~End Thread~
WC:912
Total WC: 5,117

Training Stats:
Strength : C-2 - B
Speed : C-2 - B
Endurance : C-2 - B
Perception : C-1
Reaction Time : C-1 - C-2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.