You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke moved his body weight in his back and then flashed it to his feet in a quick manner so that flipped from the ground and landed on his feet. Sanosuke laughed as he got p from the ground, and dusted the dust off from him while returning to his seat. Skye looked as though he was getting close to his limit. "Listen man, don't bust a gear trying to do the impossible" Sanosuke said while waving him to his seat "If you want me to I'll show you why I can't be effected by genjutsu"

27Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye held up on finger to show that he wanted to try his last genjutsu. "One last try..." Starting a long sequence of hand signs, he was nearly finished with the genjutsu before he quickly cancelled his Kekkei Genkai and put his hands over his eyes. "DAMN!" His yelled silenced many in the Bar. He sat down quietly and started to console his sore eyes. "I pushed it a bit too far right there... My eyes can't handle it... Give me a second..." Slowly opening his eyes and blinking a few times, he looked up at Sanosuke. "Sorry about that..." He sounded a bit disappointed in himself, but quickly changed his tone and got over it. "I would like to know how you can completely be unaffected by my jutsus."

Spoiler:

28Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Skye kept scratching his eyes trying to recover from expending his chakra to attempt putting Sanosuke into a genjutsu. Sanosuke let out a laugh, this was usually what happened to people who kept making attempts at placing Sanosuke into a genjutsu. His genin proctor tried doing this as well and faced the same consequence as Skye. It felt good that he was completely immune against his worst ninja skill.

"Sure thing" Sanosuke said with a smirk, it was time to show this chunin that this genin had a bit of fight in him. He closed his left eye shut as he tried to focus on his skill, he was going to use his curse and show it to his comrade. Chakra flooded through his body, he slowly opened his left eye. His pupil was no longer round but in the shape of the his clan: The Akumasureiyā clan symbol.

"Seal Reveal" Sanosuke said quietly as he looked into Skye's eyes.

Spoiler:

Chakra left: 70/80

29Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:03 am

Skye

Skye

D-rank
"A clan... I should've thought so..." Skye shook his head and brought his hands back down to his sides. His eyes were still somewhat irritated, but bearable. He examined Sanosuke's eye a bit to confirm that the seal was real. "Damn... That's powerful... Immunity to all genjutsu... Is it all types of jutsu? or just genjutsu?" The bar's attention turned back to their own private conversations. A blend of voices began to fill the air. Skye wasn't going to complain about his attempts of breaking through to Sanosuke.

30Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:58 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
The voices in the bar his Sanosuke's ears as well, they were more like harsh whispers. He heard them all before, they were all the same. Some whispers carried the words of how he was a demonically possesed child. Other whispers talked about his home town in a demeaning way, and another one described his mother. If Skye wasn't here, he would've lashed out violently at the people. But he had to maintain a good first impression on people it was common courtesy. Sanosuke closed his left eye and clenched his fist to bottle up his rage. He let the chakra inside his body die down and when he opened back his left eye, its pupils resided to its normal round shape.

"No. it's only immune to genjutsu" Sanosuke answered once he took a few seconds to compose himself.

31Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
"Well, It's a good skill to use if you're ever facing someone like me." Skye laughed for a bit, but quickly silenced himself when he saw Sanosuke glance over at the other patrons in the bar with a rather pissed look. The people were whispering and saying something pertaining to Sanosuke. "Okay... I'm not going to hold back on this any longer. What's up?" He was trying to imply that he knew something was wrong. "You're obviously angry about something, so why don't you just tell me? What's the worst I'll do?" His voice was calming and questioning at the same time. A grin was the best thing he could give at this moment. His companion looked a little tense from some hidden reason.

32Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
He let out a sigh in order to ease his nerves. Sanosuke would always get so worked up when some villager in Kumogakure brought up painful remnants from his past through the form of whispers. They would always talk about him behind his back and if he was within ear shot, the villagers would make their whispers louder so they were sure that Sanosuke could hear bits of their conversation.

Sanosuke turned his attention to Skye. His friend was looking at him with concern, although Skye was smiling he knew that he was concerned about Sanosuke's welfare. It was times like these that Sanosuke would take a swig of sage. The saucer was brought up to his face so he may drink the sake that resided in it. "

"I came from a small town next to Kumo in the Thunder Country. The town was always being ransacked and harassed by Kumo shinobi. The townsmen hated all shinobi and would do anything they could to get back at them; hell they killed anyone in the village who could use chakra" Sanosuike said, he chuckled at the last part in a futile attempt to break the ice. The sake bottle was practically gone as Sanosuke poured his last saucer. He was feeling a bit tipsy but he wasn't drunk yet. "My family led these acts in the town, my father was the leader of the resistance."

33Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye listened very closely to make sure he understood every bit of what his companion was saying. While Sanosuke was talking, Skye was inching up closer and closer to the edge of his seat. He could tell there was a few more things that Sanosuke had to say, so he responded right back. "But that isn't all there is to it... right? I realize what you just said is a big step in revealing things... Especially to someone who just happened to bump into you on the streets..." Hearing a sudden whisper behind him, he turned his head and glared at the person. They immediately silenced themselves. Turning his head back, he gave a slight nod to Sanosuke. "Come on... Tell me a little more, then I'll leave you alone about it." There was a slight hint of him taking advantage of Sano's slightly drunk state, but he was being sincere all in all.

34Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Normally, no one would be able to get this much information out of Sanosuke regarding his past. Sanosuke looked at Skye with a bit more interest, there was no way Skye would be able to get information out of him without genjutsu. But it turned out that Skye had a few tricks up his sleeves, because Sanosuke didn't seem to care at the moment about his resolve to not tell anyone about his past.

"You know you're really something else. Fine I'll tell you" Sanosuke chuckled. His laughter died down rather fast as he composed himself to finish his tale. "Well I was adept in chakra flow at the age of 4 and couldn't control my chakra without telling someone in my town. And doing that would be death so I kept it a secret."

Sanosuke clenched his fist tightly at the sad memories that he carried from 12 years ago. "I tried as best as I could to control my chakra in secrecy but, something went wrong" Sanosuke stopped talking, he took a gulp before he continued "My chakra flow went wild and exploded lightning chakra out of my body during a rally to protest Kumo shinobi led by my father. It killed several protesters, including my father."

35Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning the Layout [Sanosuke/No Kill] Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye was a little taken back when Sano said that he killed a group of people, as well as his own father. The thought of someone killing another human being was a bit frightening to Skye. Looking up, he saw that his companion had a rather depressed expression on his face. It finally occurred to him why people weren't exactly friendly to Sanosuke. For some odd reason, Skye seemed to think that out of all the insults or jests Sano gets, he really needed someone who thought nothing of it. As much as it went against Skye's views on killing, he decided to accept it, as well as accept Sano. "Well listen... The past is the past. Not moving on and thinking about will just cause more harm than good, you know. Just an example, I moved here from Suna. Sure, I had to leave a lot of stuff behind, but now that I'm here, I've already met a bunch of people and adjusted to where I am." Skye slowly moved his eyes to look out the window. It was really dark out, so he'd have to head home, or risk getting lost. "I have to get going. If you need someone to help you with anything, or even just to hang out, don't hesitate to ask me. It was nice to meet you." Pulling out a fair amount of ryo, he payed for his meal, as well as the sake. Right after that, he left with a quick nod and wave.

-=EXIT=-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.