You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
He found himself out in middle of the village once more another he could have spent off but he was summoned to the mission department once more good thing he decided to skip out on it. It was the usual smugglers out and about but sometimes he wondered if by now he should be getting raise. First taking out strangers to the land on missions such as that and endangering the chances of death but he only hoped it was like a learning experience to that shinobi he last took along. Knowing the people of the building that tend to stress out more than needed they probably assigned him another partner or even the stranger from last time well if it was indeed him. Burittsu only hoped he learned from his last encounter that the smugglers needed to be killed not in some plain old fashion it had to be a message sent with no verbal explanation. It never mattered who saw the true intent of Burittsu but it did matter who would dare to attempt to stop him from becoming the thing he wanted so badly.

“Well it’s time.”

His current location was indeed a unique place where most wouldn’t find him he was on top of his apartment room even though he never used his room and it remained clean and neat. He still never actually lived in there even after it was given to him by the higher ups he chose to live in the comfort of the forest. Everyone knew that by now he never attended his room so they stopped coming by to him this was the perfect place where no one would actually find him standing up on the roof he had a great view of everything. Sometimes he even wondered why he neglected the warmth of a bed and room instead of embracing the conditions of mother nature. But if one thing mother nature did right it was she taught him survival as night and day he watched predators and prey alike work together to live from their hunters and from the conditions mother nature tended to throw out.

Well it was no time for him to think about such a cause as he lept off the building down below into the main street landing on his feet and began to walk down the path that led to the gates of the village. Taking his time this time he looked around for once and enjoyed everything the village had to offer passing the academy as he watched the students learn how to throw their projectiles into a tree. For a second it brought him back to when he was a child but his life was different from theirs they had parents at least he was in a orphanage for all the war that went on in the past. From everything he could tell the children were starting to live a better life than he was and he had no problem with that he was actually happy for them before even catching one of their attention he quickly turned his back on them and continued to walk down the path into the busier part of the village. Where the sounds of babies crying, adults laughing, and hammers hitting metal all collided together to produce all the needed sounds for a healthy village.

“The village huh I should probably spend more time with it. Actually get to know it and its people well maybe it’s noisy but at the end of the day it is my village.”

Burittsu walked through the street not with intent for once but with curiosity everything seemed normal so far until he stumbled upon those that did not have enough to even eat. The homeless of the village as everyone passed them by it was only two of them a woman and her daughter everyone just moved on by without even looking back. That is why he hated the world no one ever wanted to give out a hand to help but once it’s them in a situation they want the help from anyone or everyone. The world did need a change but the current leaders seem to not want that well who knew what they wanted Burittsu has never met or seen the Mizukage at anytime of his life. But he knew that whoever it was they didn’t want to cross the line to help their own people out at times of need and this was a result as everyone passed them by as if they don’t belong to the village. His attitude returned and his face remained emotionless just blank as his look was a that of extreme anger not at the leaders or the shinobi but the people of the village. Walking towards the two of them he reached into his jacket pulling out a tiny black bag full to the brim with ryo about four hundred pieces in it. He thought it was enough for them to enjoy a meal at least or probably save up and eventually by a place to stay than it clicked in his head as he pulled out a key from his pocket and handed it over to them.

“There two presents money and home you can take my apartment room it’s unused and I always stop by to keep it clean. I live in the apartment buildings by the academy upstairs room number 947 it’s a quiet area peaceful to and a nice a view on the roof. Since I never go in there the bed is clean and the restroom is never used same goes for the kitchen all you need to do is use that money and buy some food or get some clothes and find yourself a nice job. Since your daughter now has a comfortable place to stay if you want I can stop by and drop off more money to get you going but for now I must go my name is Burittsu Yuki if anyone ever asks who gave you the key to my place. I’ll stop by later I have clothes in there that don’t fit me anymore if you like you and your daughter can take those too.”

He could only see the tears flow down her face as he was a coward to look her in the eyes after giving them this present he smiled but he did feel pain for her a pain that only those who have been in such a struggle could feel. Standing up he continued to grin as he gave her a thumbs up and rubbed the head of the young girl before leaping off from the streets onto the rooftops catching everyone's attention. The anger from within burned brighter than ever he was now on a mission to make everything right in the world starting off from within his village his pace slowly picked up as his hands balled up and turned into fists of nothing but pure anger and vengeance not only for that family. But for his own and his friends it hurt him that he didn’t know where Yasou was and it hurt him even more knowing he couldn’t be there to save Genbu as a tear flowed down his face. His legs began to move faster leaping from roof to roof as he quickly leapt off sprinting towards the gates of the village he wanted everyone to suffer the way he did in the prison cell and the pain was going to be taken out on anyone he considered to be the enemy. Starting off with the smugglers.

WC:1267

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
For the second time in as many days, Nayoko found himself stepping into the Kirigakure no Sato administration building in search of a mission. The travel here had depleted almost all of his funds, so he needed the money if he was ever going to feel prepared enough to confront the man that he had come here to face in the first place. Sighing as he stepped inside, the young Hattori man took a glance around the room. It was about as busy as the last time he had been in here, a handful of shinobi mulling about while they waited for missions to come available or for their pay to be handed out for the hard work they had done. Nayoko wasted no time, stepping over to the board where the different available missions were posted for acceptance. He had made it about half way across the room when he heard his name being called. If he had been anywhere back home on Konohagakure no Sato, he would have turned with a smile, ready to greet a friend or acquaintance. But here, in the Land of Water, Nayoko was thrown off, and turned with a start, eyes darting around the room looking for whoever could have possible called his name. It did not take long for him to spot the waving hand of a young woman behind a desk across the room, beckoning him to approach her. Shrugging, Nayoko made his way across the lobbey and toward the young woman.

It took until he was halfway across the room, but he was eventually able to recognize the lady who had called his name as he wandered up to the desk. It was the very same woman who had assigned him a partner the last time he had taken a mission for the Village Hidden in the Mists only a couple of days earlier. He smiled politely at her as he stepped over, but was quick to admit his confusion. “Oh hello ma’am. Umm, is there some way I can help you? I was hoping to get a mission again.” She nodded and smiled inresponse, pulling out a mission scroll and handing it to Nayoko as she did. “That’s exactly what I called you over for! I remembered how you completed the mission a couple of days ago with Burittsu and I’m assigning you to back him up again.” Nayoko’s face hardened for a moment. Burittsu, finally a name to go with the monstrous man that I fought alongside against those smugglers. He could not help but shake his head. Nayoko reached out and took the scroll, scanning over its contents before nodding  slowly. “Well, I see he is off to kill more smugglers today? I’ll be honest, he did not even give me his name last time. I appreciate the information.” The woman nodded somberly. “Yes, he’s kind of a loner on these missions, and we don’t like him going out there on his own. We would really appreciate the assist.” The young Hattori raised a hand to cut her off, “I’ll go out there right away. Thanks for the job.” Without giving her a chance to reply, Nayoko stepped out of the building and headed toward the location that he knew Burittsu would be waiting for the smugglers.

It did not take him long before he reached the gates of the Village Hidden in the Mists once again, and as he did, he took a moment to look around for his soon to be partner. He waited for only five minutes or so before he saw a young, blue haired man jumping from rooftop to rooftop toward the gates of Kiri. Quickly, Nayoko scaled the side of a nearby building, ensuring that he would end up in the Kiri ninja’s path. As he approached, Nayoko would fall into step with him, keeping pace and talking with him as he did so. “Hello again, It looks like we’re taking care of some more smugglers together once more.” He pulled out the scroll to show Burittsu that he was not just stalking him. “Hopefully we aren’t dealing with more human cargo. Let’s get out there and get this done.”

They continued onward into the woods surrounding Kirigakure no Sato hopping from tree branch to tree branch and before too long, Nayoko could taste the blood that saturated this area in his mouth once again. Glancing about, he once again saw the blood soaked earth where Burittsu had slaughtered dozens of smugglers over the past few weeks, doling out a terrible justice that saw him not only as an executioner, but as a torturer as well. Nayoko could only grit his teeth as they continued forward, ignoring the refuse all around him. Before too long, they stopped in the top of one of the trees in a spot where the forest floor was no longer stained with a deep crimson. Glancing about, Nayoko was able to see where the smugglers had set up a camp once again, not too far off from where the last group had been killed. From this distance, he could not male out the cargo that was to be moved this time around, but he could see six more smugglers sitting around a fire that they had foolishly started, alerting the two shinobi to their presence. Nayoko turned to Burittsu, a stony expression on his face. “Well, you’re in charge here. I’ll follow your lead, Burittsu.”

WC:923

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
It seems that he just couldn’t catch a break this day of course he was partnered up and this time it was the same boy from before it didn’t come to a surprise when he pulled out a scroll and showed it to him. At this rate the shinobi would only slow him down but he was willing to use him as bait until he got what he wanted out of the mission his talk about human cargo got on the nerves of Burittsu but he probably never actually experienced a mission involving such degrees of stress. He could talk as much as he liked but as of now Burittsu saw no need to talk to the male since he was already accompanying the man on the trip Burittsu just decided to go back to the usual area. Deep into the forest as the smell of blood revealed itself and retreated stopping in the darkness of the trees what was seen by his comrade was easily seen by him a fire with exactly six smugglers. It was to easy if someone wanted to be honest they were waiting and most likely it was for Burittsu it seemed best to stay the distance.

Coming to a decision he leapt in silence from branch to branch getting closer and closer until the very fire that was created shined bright underneath his skin lighting up the shadows of the tree. The camp seemed to be normal but the valuables seemed not to be humans but three wooden crates in the distance whatever were inside the bandits seemed to need more than a couple of regular guys to protect it. These six were bigger than the rest they did not blink but if they could bleed that was the only thing that mattered they moved together as if they each were scared to be picked off one by one. It made sense the forest was unknown to them and if they been around since the start they realized that the guys that went in never came back from their mission.

He wanted to make his move but it was obvious he needed them to simply die and make this mission itself an easier experience for him to get the money he needed especially for the new homeowners. Leaping out onto the ground below as he clapped his hands together loud enough for them to hear he only gave out a smile following was a whistle alerting them and drawing all the pairs of eyes he could. He didn’t feel like playing with them so he wanted to make it quick and fast swiftly weaving hand signs as his fingers bent and twisted around another in multiple different fashions. It was simple to handle all six in this sort of manner as he came to a stop remaining motionless as he focused his chakra he looked into the eyes of one of the smugglers and simply raised a eyebrow.

“Just die.”

From that moment underneath the feet of Burittsu sprayed out jets of rapidly freezing water each frozen down to a droplet covering the camp as quickly as it did revealing itself from underneath the earth. As the droplets formed together a large amount of snow was formed large and wide but enough to cover the group of smugglers and kill them from underneath the snow doused the fire and bathed it in its frost like charm. The rest of the camp was in for it as the tides of crashing snow bathed and covered everything in its path to the smugglers it didn’t matter if they ran or moved out the way. The camp didn’t even compare to the amount of range that the jutsu could put out if he fully tried but it was amusing to see them attempt to run for safety only to have the large clashing waves of white crush them. Now they weren’t dead but in time they would be due to the fact the snow itself was crushing their bodies against the earth and the air itself down below was hard enough to maintain. Releasing his palms he gave out a deep breath as the muffling sounds from underneath the snow was heard rathe quickly in fact but in time the muffling would come to a stop. As for whatever pain they felt being crushed between the earth and a hard place that is the snow it would go away as they would be allowed to pass onto the gates of hell. Or heaven whichever would truly accept each one for their real nature as a human being and all the rights and wrongs they have ever.

The snow wasn’t going anywhere but since it was his element he did feel comfortable with it being around as he began to walk on the surface of the snow as underneath it was the smuggler camp. Everything from the fire pit, tents, crates of stolen goods, and even themselves but one crate itself did not fully submerged down underneath and this was the perfect time for Burittsu to check on what was so special that it needed to be in crates. He only hoped it was only weapons or drugs something simple instead of another murder of someone innocent and charming. Opening the crate it was revealed that the smugglers were planning something but at the expense of another death a body was inside but not one that belonged to the villages one that belonged to them a smuggler with a gaping hole in his chest. His body was already rotting and the bones could be seen.

But the main question is to why would they dig up a body that Burittsu buried out there in the forest something indeed was coming up but if this crate contained one body. Probably the rest of them did too and the rest of them could possibly contain more than one body that was handled by Burittsu. Closing the lid of the crate as he kicked down further into the snow he pulled out a red tube quickly lighting it and throwing it above them as it exploded into a loud clapping sound and a red mist explosion. It was a beacon for the Anbu and other teams alike to come figure out the meaning of this Burittsu himself simply began to head back into the forest and likely on his way back to gain the money he needed.

“Interesting it’s time to return back to the village and retrieve our money this matter belongs to those of the higher up. And I don’t feel like answering any of their questions when they get here. You may stay to observe if you want.”

WC: 1120
Total WC: 2,387
~End Mission!~

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Nayoko could only shake his head in frustration as his partner stared on stoically, not giving any indication of a plan or strategy of any kind to Nayoko. Then suddenly, without any warning at all, he began leaping from one branch to another, getting closer and closer to the camp of smugglers that was only a little bit off. Nayoko followed, though keeping a distance of a few trees between the two ninja, unsure of what was to come. Almost as suddenly as he had started, the younger man stopped; surveying the scene below them. It was not very long before he dropped down from the tree branch onto the ground below, clapping loudly so that every last one of the smugglers turned to face him. Nayoko’s eyes widened with surprise, and as he opened his mouth to call out, Burittsu let out loud whistle to ensure that the group was completely focused on him.  He then began to weave a series of hand seals into a combination that Nayoko was unfamiliar with. The young Hattori started to do the same, but before he could finish, he felt a surge of chakra being released by his Kirigakure shinobi companion as he uttered just two words.

“Just die.”

Seemingly instantaneously, a spray of freezing water and ice sprayed out from underneath of Burittsu’s feet, flying toward the camp before them. The droplets of the spray all quickly froze together into a small avalanche of snow that cascaded toward the six smugglers. The white tide crashed across the entirety of the camp, dousing the small fire and smoothing the targets under mounds of frozen water. Nayoko stopped preparing his jutsu and only watched on in awe as the jutsu that the young ninja used obliterated the whole camp, leaving no enemies above the piles of snow that now covered this whole section of the forest. He waited until the snow stopped moving before hopping out of the tree and landing on top of it. He sighed, and could now see his breath on the air around him now that the temperature had dropped so significantly.

He strode up beside Burittsu as he investigated the camp, hearing the moans of the slowly dying smugglers below the surface of the newly formed snow drift. The young Kiri shinobi eventually strode over to a crate that was only submerged halfway under the surface, and Nayoko could only frown and furrow his brow as he saw that its contents were a dead body. In fact, it seemed to be a dead body that Nayoko could recognise thanks to the gaping hole in it’s chest. “Maybe the smugglers are a fan,” Nayoko joked cruelly. The young attori then watched as Burittsu pulled out an red tube and set it ablaze without hesitation before throwing it above them. It detonated with a loud popping noise that reminded Nayoko of the clap Burittsu had used to catch the attention of the smugglers. But Nayoko knew this sound well enough. It was a beacon for the ANBU and other teams alike to come to the site and investigate more thoroughly what exactly was happening. With that, the younger man began to walk back to the village, speaking to Nayoko as he walked off. “Interesting it’s time to return back to the village and retrieve our money this matter belongs to those of the higher up. And I don’t feel like answering any of their questions when they get here. You may stay to observe if you want.”

Nayoko nodded before continuing, “I think I’ll stay and make sure they arrive.” He paused, trying to think of what to say, but could find no words of confrontation that he was comfortable ringing up. “Good work Burittsu, You really made this mission a quick one. Just know that…well…just know that there’s more than one way to kill smugglers. Not all of them involve a slow, painful death.” Turning his back on the conversation, Nayoko walked over to a nearby tree and sat down, waiting for the arrival of the backup.

[Exit Thread]
WC:687+923=1610
Mission complete! (1500/1500)
Unused WC: 110

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.