You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lux

Lux

D-rank
Mission:

Day one.
Still being watched, a heavy sigh would raise from him as his head tilted back a touch before writing itself. Though he figured it were to be expected, it made him wonder what exactly had been wrote into the report from the institute, lie's upon more lies were of course wriddled within, but it were something he still wondered on. Each lie painting an image of him in a most distasteful way, when in truth there were little truth to what they had wrote if any of it were the truth past his name. Pausing he would slip his heather sack from his shoulder, to retrieve a bottle of water from it's bottom, making sure to be as careful as possible not wanting to damage any of the supplies he had stowed within the bag itself. Pressing the pad of his thumb down against the bottles cap before curling his index finger to use its side as he gripped, undoing the cap he would exhale the smoke from his lungs before retrieving the cigarette from his lip's with the hand holding the bottle cap. Drawing the bottle to his lips to trickle some into his mouth, swilling it around his mouth, relieving the dry sensation that had built before taking a proper swing of the beverage. He would give a sign of relief before returning the cap, screwing it on before placing it back into his heather sack.

Home wasn’t too far away in his mind as he trudge back from the wilderness taking his time in the process. Leisurely making it to the village. Stopping again he would dip back into the bag removing his jacket and the bottle, slipping immediately into the jacket tugging the hood over his head covering his two tones hair for the most part, as his sunny blonde fringe still brushed against the bridge of his nose spiking slightly off to one side over his left eye. Re-covering the marred flesh again, despite the uncomfortable raise of the sun in the early to mid morning. Taking another quick sip of his water he would step into the village turning to head for the slum's. Stepping through without a worry or care for the happening's around him, almost oblivious as he wondered to his current residency. An old and abandoned house that was once used by his clan. Though the house were in a good state, it had been neglected over the year's as none had been by in quite some time. It in-fact seemed to have been left since the night he had been taken from the village. He had often used to house in the past, meeting up and hanging out there with his friend's. Such led him to wonder if this place were his undoing, did his clan spy on him and his friends here or were it in the slum's itself?  

Giving himself a shake to rid his mind of the thought's he would reach into his pocket seeking out his cigarette's. For now this were the only place he could go, knowing the Bulate clan's compound were the last place he would chose to go. Simply not knowing how he would feel or react so, he would push that away, as far away as possible in-fact, not sure he would even want to set eyes on another Bulate again. His Kyoni would writhe under the surface of his skin causing the hair's on the back of his neck to stand on end, sensing their host's discomfort. He would take more of a grip on the packet, slightly crushing it enough for the structure of the box to warp, curling his ring and pinky finger around it, before edging his hand up it a touch. Using his thumb and index finger to grip at the bud of the cigarette guiding it up, slowly raising his hand as his head lent down to take the bud of the cigarette between his lips, drawing it from the packet as he lent his head up. Gripping the bottle with his index finger and thumb he would hold it out of the way before using his last three digits as a wind shield, to guard as his other withdrew his lighter. Flicking his thumb down against the flint wheel, providing the flame to light his bad habit. Inhaling he would fill his lung feeling the Kyoni rise up to recoil only to have a sense of relief fill them as it did him, the Kyoni would turn an off grey colour briefly before fading back to their subtle creamy skin tone, matching up perfectly with his skin tone once again as they shifted close to the surface of his skin making the surface of his skin take on an appearance of subtle little grey lines littering along the visible skin of his lightly scared throat and chest, intricate like a map of veins, yet not following the correct correlation of true veins, only for it to fade as quickly as it arose. For a moment he would keep hold of the smoke before slowly letting it seep from his nose then mouth as he approached the house. Removing his keys from his trouser pocket to unlock the door before stepping inside, the only room he had been using he would shrug out of his bag and jacket before placing his cigarette in the ashtray's little slot, leaving it on the table beside the door after retrieving it from the ground beside the makeshift bed he had created.

He would reach up gripping at the back of his t-shirt with both hands before tugging it over his head, removing and folding it before seeking out a pale grey one, fashioning a shoelace type tie at the front. Tugging it over his head he would shift a touch getting comfy in the soft loose fabric, before tucking his index finger behind the lace loosening it until finding a comfortable compromise. He would reclaim his cigarette, popping it between his lips before taking the ashtray in his hand using his free hand to grasp his bag, stepping over to his makeshift bed before shifting into a crouch. Taking his time he would sort through what he had foraged, saving what little food  off to one side before separating a few bits of the medical collection, occasionally taking a drag from the burning cigarette, he had acquired before preparing them ready for the hospital to make use of them, jotting down the information he had about them before packing them into the heather sack once again. Standing he would shrug into a thin light grey hooded zip up jacket. Slipping the heather sack, he would stub the cigarette out in the ash tray returning it to the dressing table beside the door before stepping out heading for the hospital.

Stopping outside of the hospital, his right hand would reach up to brush his fingers through his two tones hair along his side, pushing down his hood in the process before looking around, seeking out the signs of being followed, yet here in the village there were far more places to hide. He could feel the eyes on him forcing him to wonder,
'Will they let me step inside...?' Giving a light shrug his pale mint green hues gaze would shift back to the hospital for a moment before heading to the doors. Stepping inside he would take the time to walk slowly to the reception in the center of the waiting room, raising the hitai-ate that hung from the belt that held his trousers at his hips nice and snug, so that the young lad would see it before contemplating what he would say. Sucking in a breath his usual smile would peel the corners of his lips up into a smile that could only ever be classed as charming, drawing his pearly whites, canines included into view, showing off his perfect set of nashers as he approached, catching the gaze of a few in the crowded waiting room. Shrugging his heather sack off he would speak, taking the items from his heather sack, placing them on the reception desk for the male to see. His voice, luxuriously deep holding a raspy tone, quite pleasing to the ear "I've stopped by to drop off some bit's I foraged. There's a small selection, but it's better than noth..." The sound of a commotion would cut his sentence short, catching his attention like most others. He would turn on his heels watching a few doctors and nurses rush over blocking his view of what were happening. The sound however reached him just fine, gasping, choking and a subtle wheeze, evidence of the windpipe closing. The sound he remembered all too clearly. Turning back to would sift through the tins rapidly before removing a single Grindelia fastigiata head, popping it straight into his mouth before shoving his way through the crowd as chakra filled his mouth.

The scene before him of the two doctors squabbling over the best action as the nurses held the pretty young women in their arms awaiting orders. Watching the woman choke made his chest cramp, an almost empathetic reaction. "Move." He would crouch down pushing the doctors out of his way. Some of the people watching would attempt to stop him at first before panicking as the doctors shouted out. He would reach out slipping his hand behind the women's neck holding her at an angle to open her windpipe as much as possible, drawing his body over hers he would lean close, the nurses would flinch back, recoiling away from him, simply allowing him to take the women. His free hand would return to his mouth removing the Grindelia fastigiata head from his mouth using his index finger and thumb, popping it before placing it into the woman's mouth, a trail of saliva following the movement. He would close her mouth using his thumb before placing his hand over her mouth. Looking into her watery, red puffy eyes he would speak loud and clear to her "Chew it. There's just you and me, you can do it" She would reach out grasping at his open jacket catching his shirt along with it, causing his sleeves to ride up in the process, exposing the restraint scar's. As she chewed he would slowly remove his hand watching her recovery at the plant got to work reopening her airways only to be dragged back by his neck and hair at it's crown. His eyes would remain on the female resisting the restraint not wanting to drop her. He would however release her as he saw another shift behind her to take her moving her back. Allowing his body to go slack, he would allow the ninja that had been following him restrain him, such being in a awkwardly painful way. His eyes would close as multiple voices rose. The ninja would twist to press him against the ground allowing his head to take a harsh hit in the process, feeling the skin split and blood bubble to the surface, only for his Kyoni to get to work immediately slithering about the edges of any would healing them even removing most traces of the injury save for a small trickle of blood. Feeling a breath against his ear a shiver would grip his spine at the ninja's words "Your go right back to the correctional facility for this." However just as his sentence ended a females raspy voice called out "Stop it! Stop it now.." Lux would feel a slight jolt as though the ninja atop him had moved unexpectedly only digging their knee into his back further. "Stop it please" the female's voice were right beside them, cracking as she spoke. His eyes would dart open to look up at her struggling slightly under the ninja's weight "Stop you shouldn't speak yet. The gumweed need time to work proper.." feeling the ninja's arm press down against his face would stoop his sentence forcing it to come up short.  

Flinching at the commotion his eye's would close again, awaiting more pain, unable to distinguish properly what were being said. He would focus on the women's voice instead trying to center the shake in his chest only to feel the ninja raise from him, completely releasing the grip. Remaining still for a moment his eyes would open only as the two ninja crouched down beside him. "You were lucky this time. Do try to stay out of trouble" watching them his body would remain un-moving until they shifted away moving to one side with the doctor's. The woman would knee beside him as he slowly moved  to his hand and knee's, shaking the dizzy sensation from his head causing a small droplet of blood to fall to his hand. His skin would ripple as a single Kyoni morphed the skin diving over the droplet to retrieve it. As he slowly lent up the women would fling her arm's around his neck sniffling as she weeped against his shoulder as she pressed her forehead against it her word coming out horse as his arms automatically coiled around her to catch her movement "Thank you, thank you, thank you." The crown would close in, slightly blocking the doctors and ninja from his view. Shifting his hand's his left would move to her hip as his right softly gripped her shoulder slowly moving her back so that he could look her over assesing her as he spoke "please don’t, you need to save your voice. I did nothing another wouldn’t have done." Dismissing his action's in a single sentence. She would shake her head opening her mouth to speak again only for his right hand to move from her shoulder to her bottom lip grazing his thumb over it, removing the saliva as he spoke "Now I wonder weather that's my saliva or yours." His brow would arch shifting the thumb from her to his own mouth removing the saliva as he pulled it back out, a smirk tugging the corner of his lips up. A deep blush would illuminate the woman's face only for him to catch that she wasn't the only one and to boot they had a crowd.  

Standing he would reach down offering the female his hand, waiting to help her stand, his smirk twisting back into the smile he had wore when entering the hospital. She would take his hand allowing him to help her up only for her to wobble slightly, though more of a ruse for him than anything else. Catching it were a ruse immediately, he would though play along reaching out with his other hand to catch her waist drawing her closer, causing her blush to deepen. Stepping over he would seat her before looking around. The crowd would scatter returning to their places about the room as hushed muttering's rose up around them. Still able to feel eyes on him he would turn to look over at the ninja and doctors discussing what seemed to be in depth. His brow would crease only to feel a light tug on his trouser leg. His pale mint green hues would shift to his side staring down at a small child.  Glancing back to the group briefly before crouching down holding back a sigh, drawing himself eye level with the child, giving an apologetic smile as he spoke trying to keep his luxuriously deep somewhat raspy voice soft, to little avail, "I'm sorry if all of the commotion... if I scared you. I didn’t mean to." Keeping his eyes on the child's, she would shake her head in a rapid movement before grasping at his hand trying to tug him in the direction as to what he would assume her family as all but one had stood again scattered between the child and the young male the were still sitting down, out of fear most likely. Keeping his eyes on the child's assumed mother he would step over following the child's lead. The woman he had helped would follow close behind, curious possibly. He would tilt his head down inclining briefly before looking back at the mother only to be let past as the child tugged him along. The child would change to patting as Lux's hand before pointing at her brother's arm. Biting the inside of his lip  he would glance back, only to realise one of the ninja and doctors approach, yet only to watch apparently. He would look back to the boy feeling as though now this were some sort of test. "May I see your wound? I can smell the blood." The male would look up at him locking their gaze's before nodding. Lux would take a knee before holding his hand out as the boy gave over his arm. Lux would remove the makeshift bandage wincing in the process as he looked at the mess the boys arm were in.  He would pause to look up at the doctor and ninja waiting for them to nod before returning to the wounded male. "It going to feel a little odd... there isn't anything I can give you like I did for the woman. Please try to hold still." With his piece said the lad would nod. Lux's hand would raise slipping his index finger into his mouth, coating it with a layer of saliva before stroking it over the wound. In the same movement he would place his hand atop the lads continuing to speak as his Kyoni got to work "There's quite a lot of damage, I don’t know how you could have managed this." The lad would give a light shrug before speaking grimpsing at the use of saliva and the unusual feeling of something crawling along his flesh "I were training and something went wrong I guess." Lux would simply nod before removing his hand, the same hand giving a very light golden glow as the Kyoni fully retreated from view, leaving his arm healed with nothing but fresh flesh, though it were still tender to the touch. Lux would stand stepping back out of the way only to have his leg hugged, his ability repaid with a smile from the child. He would softly pat her head before moving away to stand between the doctor and ninja only to have the eyes watch him like hawks. Standing there awkwardly his smile would pin up, keeping the fashde.
'Why did I bother coming back here to help, I should have just kept away...' His thoughts would shift to a darker place glazing his eyes only to be tugged from them as the Doctor spoke "You'll be here again tomorrow and the day after right?" His head would turn to look at the doctor as a quizzical look spread along his feature's before looking to the ninja, who inturn would speak "I suggest you take that as a mission..." Pausing the ninja would reach up removing the small drying streak of blood from his head revealing clear skin  as they lifted onto the balls of their feet to whisper "You did good here, I wasn’t expecting that." Leaning back the ninja would give a short chuckle "Ouh and I would say sorry about dragging you about but, it's my job to protect the civilians and it looks  like you've got the damage covered." With that the two would leave as quickly as they came. There best attempt at defusing the situation and scene that had been created at a guess.

The doctor would ussher him away from the crowd and the female that seemed to have taken quite a liking to him, moving into his office. Alone. The doctor would lean against his desk watching Lux for a moment before speaking "There's only one person I know that has ever used their own saliva to sterilize things. It's been a long time since I saw you here Lux, too long in fact. You had everyone worried you know." Pausing he would step over gazing at the light scarring around his neck. Lux would simply close his eye's giving a sigh. As the doctor stepped back he would continue "You were so promising." Lux would tug his jacket sleeves down as he spoke opening his eyes to cast his gaze on the doctor "My leaving wasn't by choice." The doctor would nod dismissing the comment before speaking "Right well, down to brass tax, the hospital is understaffed at the moment, a few people have called in sick and won't be back for a few days. You will report in as you used to do, if you can remember that far back. And assist with patients and the like."

Day two.
moving far smoother than the day before he would arrive, early not having realised that the shifts had changed since the last time he has assisted on one, only to find the female waiting outside. Pausing he would greet her accepting her thanks before sending her off home again. The day could almost be classed as boring, especially in comparison to the day before. This day only two things had even remotely stuck out, such being the first time he had, had his Kyoni remove a bead that had lodged deep up a child's nose, whilst the other were having a simple flirtatious laugh with a male he had transported from one ward to the other. Nothing more having stood out.  

Day three.
His final day with the hospital would be simple in a way as he stood by assisting in a nine hour surgery watching, along with sterilizing the equipment that were going  to be used. An interesting procedure to say the least.

Stepping back through the front door to his accommodation he would sign
'Why did I go to the hospital?' Knowing that in some way shape or form his action's would come back to bite him in the ass, that he were sure of.

[Exit Thread.]

wc:3667.

Mission wc:1000/1000.

Training for the C rank jutsu: Soothing parasite. wc:1000/1000
Training endurance from E rank to D rank. wc:750/750.
Training Reaction time from E rank to D rank. wc:750/750.
Discarded wc:167.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.