You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Like A Good Neighbor(mission/private) Empty Like A Good Neighbor(mission/private) Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Kidzukai

Kidzukai

D-rank
The first mission for squad four, and the first mission Kidzukai had ever taken on would be one of a much higher caliber than what most genin endeavor upon. Oshiki Sensei felt that he was ready to get a taste of the tougher stuff. Starting at that high of a level would obviously make all of the lower tier jobs seem like little more than odd-jobs. 

Kidzukai wasn't cowardly by any degree, but he certainly wasn't brave or foolhardy about the task at hand. He had ultimate faith in Oshiki's ability to take care of the bandits, but he didn't want to be loose change. In other words, Kid didn't want to be in Oshiki's way. 

Before leaving the village, Kid took it upon himself to take some of his Ryo and buy some useful items. The items in which he felt would be the most useful were smoke bombs, flash bombs, and kunai

"I may not be able to do much damage with my hands, but with these...." Thought Kid "I can make myself useful."

He hurried on toward the meeting place near the gates of the village. He was suited up in standard genin combat attire, green with his headband tightened around his neck as a neck guard. He was on his toes the entire time, but walking at a brisk and calm pace. He would show no fear. He was a Hyuga after all. 

He arrived at the meeting place, it was brisk day, but not quite breezy enough for a coat. They would be heading south-west of Konoha, deep into Hi no Kuni to a village called Hioko. From what he had been told, they would be after a group of bandits, obviously not of the brightest persuasion, whom had pillaged and murdered to establish some sort of haphazard dominion over some of the weaker towns in Hi no Kuni. Apparently these men were armed bandits, but were not ninja. This made things easier but they possessed a massive number gain. There were upwards of 50 of the bastards. 50 vs 2. Those odds...well they were quite some odds. It made Kid chuckle really. The idea that with the simple training that goes into becoming a low ranking shinobi was enough to set him up to challenge the likes of 50 armed men. That was mind blowing. And even more so was the fact that a Jounin could be expected to eliminate all 50 alone, without effort. It was truly incredible to be a shinobi.

Kidzukai posted up at the gates, taking a seat on a post while waiting for Oshiki Sensei to arrive, that eccentric, crazy man. Good times were ahead and Kidzukai could sense that, but not it was time to prove his willingness to defend his home. To liberate the people of the Land of Fire...like a good neighbor.

It burned within Kidzukai. The thought of criminals who had the audacity to interfere in the lives of good, honest living people within the jurisdiction of Konoha. These men were brutes and savages, they murdered people for not following directions. But what RIGHT did THEY have to be commanding these people. All they had was a lack of moral values. Kid clenched his fist while holding his copy of the mission details. He was furious. When would Sensei be here already? Justice needed to he served.

WC:572

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
Oshi was a high ranking ninja from the village, and as such he had frequently been called out for missions like this. However, more often than not, his missions tended to be a little bit more dangerous than this one. He had been asked about this mission, something about taking out an entire group of chakra-inept ninja. Normally that would have seemed like a walk in the park, but this time... it was taking out fifty at the same time. they apparently didn't care if they were still living or not, and with his promotion recently, he had to start being a lot more serious about law breakers. So, as he stepped out of his flat and began to leave for the gates, he was glad that he had called Kid out on a mission like this. The boy had his heart in the right place, but there was nothing that first hand experience couldn't make better. He remembered his first mission out for the village... it was a lot easier than this one, but that just showed the amount of faith he had in his student's abilities. So, pulling his jacket on, he left the house and began to move for the meeting place.

Finally arriving at the village gates, he noticed that the boy had arrived before him, and grinned at that fact. It was good to see that this boy was taking it seriously, if he hadn't been then there would have been a serious problem. Moving to him, he gave a handsign that signaled the boy to start following him, walking past him and not bothering to stop. He wanted to get this mission over and done with as soon as possible; there were fifty of them, and if he didn't manage to get this mission done before nightfall it was only going to get more and more difficult. He could handle them at any time of the day or night, but he was a lot less confident about the way Kid would be able to handle it. He was still a genin after all, and this style of mission was normally expected of a Chunin or higher.

Not bothering to stop to have this conversation, he began to explain why they were alone on this mission.
"I bet you're wondering why Soron isn't with us on this mission... Well, the truth of the matter is that I'm going to have to use a jutsu that's dangerous for him to be around. The Sarutobi are strong people, they have a level of finesse with their abilities that few other people would be able to top. However, when it comes to genjutsu, we have an inherent advantage. If it somehow backfires, I know you'll be able to deal with it a lot better than Soron will" He said, giving a smile. Plus, it helped that he was a little bit more fond for his Hyuga student than he was for his Sarutobi one. Something about his non-judging attitude that made him smile slightly.

Mission: 506/1500

Kidzukai

Kidzukai

D-rank
Oshi Sensei arrived finally, walking on by Kidzukai, signaling him to follow. Kid cracked a wide smile and hopped up excitedly. He knew the dangers that were ahead but he was not one bit hesitant that he and Oshi Sensei could clear them with ease. 
It was at this moment that it crossed Kids mind that they were going on this mission without Soron. He was precisely about the open his mouth to ask just as Sensei opened his mouth to explain. 

Sensei described to Kid that a powerful technique was to be used that, if backfire were to happen, he didn't believe Soron would be able to handle it. The way Sensei worded it made Kidzukai smile yet again. Oshi obviously had some sort of liking to Kid, and that made him feel more secure in his ways of talking and communication with him.

Once Oshi finished his explanation Kid began to lay down some things he had been considering.

"I have been studying the mission details, and it seems that we will be facing off against upwards of 50 armed miscreants. I have no doubt that you are capable of handling them Sensei, but I am also aware that I am only a genin. This mission is assigned for those of Chuniin or higher. So I've take the precaution of bringing along 2 flash bombs and 2 smoke bombs. Now of course I would never deploy these without your  awareness but I will call out your name, followed by the word "Flash" or "smoke" when I intend to use one, if I'm in danger. This way you will need not worry as much about my safety. We both have good eyes, so the smoke shouldn't serve much issue for either one of us. But it will certainly leave them all open to attack. I've also brought some Kunai for when my taijutsu can't keep up."

As he finished, he looked up toward his Sensei's face to see if he was proud or maybe surprised by the level of thought he had put into this mission. It was typical of Kid to over think everything so it was important to him to see or hear from his teacher if this strategy was worth anything. 

They had been walking for some time now, and the sun was just now reaching a point in the sky in which it grazed the horizon. They were coming up on what would likely be the checkpoint in which the merchant would give them further instructions. 

The feeling in the air could've been described in a thousand useless words. It was a feeling so ominous that Kid felt a shudder run through his spine. The air blew cold now, making him wish he had brought a coat. But he showed no signs of wavering. No signs of discomfort. 

As they passed into the town, an old man from a vending stall saw them and immediately ran toward the two talk figures walking down the road, it seemed as though he didn't care who or what it was, but that even if the two figures which were Oshi Sensei and Kidzukai were not so, the fate he would suffer couldn't have been as bad a living in that town. The man was clearly desperate and his eyes were red as he approached. 

TWC: 1138/1500

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
He had to admit, he was a little bit worried about the fact that this boy was going to be using flash or smoke bombs. On one hand he was very pleased that the boy seemed to have the basic ability to plan ahead, and in doing so he was very good at doing so, but their plans seemed to contrast each other very much. His jutsu required them to see the feathers to become unconscious, and whilst that was normally unavoidable, when given a flash bomb they would be unable to see anything at all. From there they'd be easy prey, but he'd be able to take them all out within seconds with his Temple of Nirvana technique. Plus, that way he was going to be putting them in a lot less danger. Turning to Kid, he gave him a look that was authoritarian and stern, trying to warn him off doing what he was planning on doing.

"That's all well and good for getting the jump on them, but I don't want you using that after our entrance. My genjutsu has a visual trigger, and that means they need to be able to see what's going on. If you throw smoke bombs everywhere, we're just going to end up having to clear up the mess ourselves. I have no doubt that I'd be able to do it with ease, but still.." he tried to think of a good way to phrase this, sounding both warning so that he knew now to do that without his consent, but also to make sure the boy didn't think he was scolding him for having thought ahead. Thinking ahead is one of the most important things in the history of man, it was why battles were won and lost, but being able to ad-lib and come up with things on the spot was also very important. It allowed people to come up with a plan B when plan A bit the dust, which it would inevitably end up doing.

Walking into the village where the kyoufu were making the villagers their prey, they passed a strange old man in the street who didn't bother stopping. His eyes were red,but not in the way the Sharingan was. No, it was red from being bloodshot, making it severely obvious that the man had been crying. He looked desperate and disheveled and really, really stressed. Stopping the man with an outstretched arm, he didn't bother to say anything for a little bit, before clearing his throat and asking.

"You're from this village right?" When the man only nodded in answer, Oshi continued
"I know you don't know us, but I'm Shiki, and this is my little brother Zukai. We want to help you get rid of your bandit problem. If you're not too scared to do it, please lead on." The man seemed to pause, considering what he was going to have to do for complete strangers, before deciding that, on seconds thought, getting rid of them would be nice, especially if he could get some pay back in the mean time. Leading on, Oshi fell back, gently pulling on Kid's collar to bring him back with him.

"Remember this; When not sure about someone's allegiance, never give away your identity. We look basically alike, so rather than saying we're ordered from Konoha to come here, we should pretend that we're Konoha ninjas passing through. That way if we fuck up, we're not bringing the bandits down upon the village."

Mission: 1092/1500

Kidzukai

Kidzukai

D-rank
It was Oshi who took the initiative in confronting the old man, whom was staggering helplessly toward them. When he reached about 2 meters away, Oshi spoke with him. He referred to Kid as "Zukai" and himself as "Shik" and went so far as to announce that they were brothers. 

Within Kidzukai's head played out some sort of comical image of someone having ordinary looking eyes, an equals sign with a line through it, and kid with his white Byakugan eyes. He smirked to himself. Oshi seemed to be on edge, and for
whatever reason didn't mention any truths about the two Konoha-nin except that they were there to solve the bandit problem. 

Suddenly, dragged by his collar Kidzukai was pulled backward away from the old man who had started walking away to lead them to the place in which the bandits were all gathered. Which he stated to be directly outside of the town.

Oshi whispered the importance of never revealing anything true about ones identity to a stranger, as not to bring harm back upon Konoha, or oneself if an error is made. 

Kidzukai took this in to his head. He memorized it and took a strong mental note here, to use in the future. The two briskly caught up to the leading old man, they passed into the town, which was very small indeed, nowhere near the massive scale of Konohagakure. The man pointed outward of the towns east entrance, and stated that it was directly on the left about 25 meters from the gate. 

The two Konoha ninja proceeded on and then halted to plan out the next move. Before either could speak they saw the damage which had been dealt by the filthy scumbags which had been through the town. Houses which had been pillaged and burned to give fear to the townsfolk still smoldered. Bodies were spread out from point to point in the streets. People say outside on the steps leading into there homes, looking ragged, and so skinny you could see ribs.  Children quietly drew in the dirt on the ground, rather than running about and playing.

One particular child darted in front of the gate and tripped, falling and hurting his leg, he began to whimper and cry. A roughly dressed man approached, laughing and grabbed the boy by the neck and carried him out of the town as the boy screamed and kicked. 

Kidzukai gritted his teeth and took a step, and was about to  break into a dead sprint toward them.

TWC: 1563/1500

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
This place... was a damned disaster, he thought to himself quietly. He had heard that they weren't treating their "hosts" very well, but he had never quite imagined it would be this bad. Houses burned down, people starving on the streets, and the bodies littered the street simply because they had either been killed so recently that there had been no time yet for a funeral or because so many died a day there was simply no point to burying them any more since they would just keep coming back.

A part of him wanted to burn the bodies, to get rid of any germs that might give the people who were still living illnesses, but for now he was going to have to focus on the people that were causing all this pain, sadness and starvation. He was about to ask one of the kids who were drawing in the dirt where he could find the members of the Kyoufu before he saw one fall over, hearing him cry out as he hurt his leg. Bad mistake, it turned out, as that drew one of the Kyoufu members over to him, picking him up and carrying him over his back to... to god knows where, honestly.

It was clear that Kid was about to step in and intervene, before Oshi put his hand out to stop him. It would have seemed like he was unwilling to help for a second, before he disappeared in a blur, running across the field to the man who was abducting the innocent child. If the genin couldn't react to his speed, the Kyoufu member had absolutely no chance, not being as well trained as even someone who had passed through the academy. He turned to see the blur.. before Oshi's fist hit him straight in the face, shattering the skull and shredding the brain inside to pieces like it was just some meat served up on a platter.

As the now dead body began to fall over, he continued his movement, yanking the boy who'd almost been abducted up onto his own shoulder, keeping him from being pinned under the guy's corpse. He didn't need to suffer any more than he already had, although judging by the look in his face, he was now terrified of what the kyoufu were going to do to his village.

"Hey kid, you alright?" he asked over his shoulder, making it clear that he was talking to the child rather than the actual kid in the area. The boy, for his part, shook his head quickly, as he noticed the approaching other members who had seemingly seen the brutal slaughter of one of their comrades. Despite being one of the potential members of ANBU, he simply wasn't caring right now for the stealthy approach. It might be the fact that he got angry easily, or it might be the fact that people were oppressing other people, something which he would never allow.

Crouching and putting the boy back down on the ground safely, he then ran over to the three new entrants, his fist punching up and shattering the throat of one, before picking up his knife and slitting the throat of the two others as he made his return run, the knife dripping with flesh visceral fluids by the time that he was left standing in the middle of the square... they still needed to get their attention. If they didn't, they wouldn't be close enough for this genjutsu to work. Closing his eyes for a second whilst there was still no-one around, he stood still for less than a second before his eyes opened once again, this time with the blood red form of the Sharingan, as he began to mold his chakra perfectly into what he needed for the jutsu.

"OI KYOUFU! YOUR MEAT IS ON THE TABLE, AND BY TABLE I MEAN GROUND, AND BY MEAT I MEAN YOUR DEAD FRIENDS, AND BY ON THE I MEAN... OH YOU GET THE PICTURE!!!" It seemed that whilst he cared about being traced back to the village, he did not care about being stealthy about this whole ordeal. He needed them all in one great big area anyway, why waste energy by gathering them himself?

wordcount: 1500/1500

Kidzukai

Kidzukai

D-rank
It was sadistically beautiful to watch Oshi sensei splat the criminals head into tiny, gross pieces. The grey matter narrowly missed the young boy. It was beautiful to watch because these people were monsters. Villains. The enemy of good people, and for that, no death could be not deserved than a gruesome and horrid one. The next 3 of the raiders to enter through the gate after the commotion were quickly decimated by Oshi's quick hits.

The little boy made it out Of the immediate danger and to safety before anything further could happen 

Kidzukai rushed forth to meet up with his Sensei whom was engaging the enemy. The two ran out into the fray, having been detected already there was almost no other option really but direct confrontation before any further preparation by the opposition could happen. The men of course were what you'd expect out of these type of men. Scarred, bearded men with war paint and whom had an absolute lack of respect. You could hear them laughing and carrying on even in the face of shinobi. In the face of death itself.  One in particular, the leader of the group as it was apparent, approached from the side in which Kid was standing. He gripped the young Hyugas jaw and stared into his eyes.

"You two really have chosen the wrong town stir up trouble haven't you, I like these eyes of yours son, they really do pack a certain mystical value to them." 

Kidzukai began to laugh. He couldn't help it. This poor pitiful man had gotten himself into a situation he'd never leave. 

"if you like my eyes sir...you'll love his! Byakugan!"

It was at this point that Kidzukai anticipated Oshi Sensei would use his sharingan Genjutsu.

Jutsu Used:

Chakra:

1863/1500

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
The men were surrounding them, he didn't have time to count them all but he would willingly bet that this was the remaining 46 of them. He smiled at the sheer ease of managing to bring them around them, but was not smiling any more when he heard his student being threatened. They were threatening Kidzukai.... His hood pulled down as Kid said they would like his eyes, and a few of them recoiled at their inhuman blood red shade. These men, according to the mission statement, weren't ninjas and likely had never seen the Uchiha's Sharingan face-to-face before, it was a minor miracle that they had managed to avoid pissing their pants with the sheer level of fear he could read on their faces, like frightened kittens.

"I thought you guys would know better than to threaten someone's little brother in front of them." he said, giving a flick of the wrist that caused some more of the blood still dribbling off the knife's edge to drip on the floor, beginning to form a gory puddle next to his feet. A few of the less tough Kyoufu began to back away before he whispered in a quiet voice.

"Kid... Shut your eyes for this one, I don't want you to see what I'm about to do." The moment he was sure that Kid's eyes were shut, he let out the pulse of his genjutsu, affecting the vision of everyone within the circle of goons. In their vision, they would begin to see strange white feathers falling from the heavens, beginning to pile up. It would have been the first time for many of them that they had felt good about themselves without the aid for drugs, and like a buzzkill, they would quickly drift off to a coma like slumber.

Now they were surrounded by 46 unconscious burly men, Oshi picked Kid up, slid him over his shoulder and began to walk off..... before running back and curbstomping a few of the unconscious abusive bastards. He wasn't a sadist... but it felt like popping bubble wrap, so damn enjoyable

[End Mission]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.