You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A time to focus ones true path (open) Empty A time to focus ones true path (open) Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:00 am

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami was running faster then usual and came across a pub. He ran in and sat in empty booth. He shut his eyes and leaned back in the seat . All the workers were passing without even checking on him. "This place is quite rude to an Uchiha like me." He really didn't care who heard his words at all. "Idiotic workers are too slow anyway to be taking my order." He opened his eyes and ran his hands through his long black hair. "It wouldn't kill them to dim the lights here." As the air was touching the permanent burns on his legs he looked down in anger. He then moved his legs close to his body so he would not feel the air as much. He heard the others talking behind him. From what he heard they were speaking ill of him. As he then said,"I can hear you." They shut up and ran out. He took out another secret scroll but from his brother this time. He began to read it and wonder about what this one meant. He slammed his fist down realizing this was his plans to rat out their father to the Hokage. "Lucky for him he is dead, or reading this I would have tracked him down and did it myself." He put the scroll away as he knew he must dispose of this later on.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.