You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Passing Time (Open for all!) Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
The blue sky was bare of any clouds, the suns rays beating down hard onto the world below it, the Naka River's water glistened with a glorious shine! No wind rushed through the air and the birds sang a happy tune as they flapped their wings and soared through the air with speed and grace!
Kenta walked along the banks of the river, staring down at his own reflection with astonishment.
"God I dress depressingly!!" He said as he checked out his clothing, running his fingers through his scarves.
Looking around he thought Isn't this ment to be a Uchiha place or something? So deserted!

He ran his finger through his hair, letting out a short sigh he took off his shoes and dipped his feet into the river and lay down on his back, staring intently at the sky.
"Life in the village is so boring. Nothing happens anymore." He yawned. A small tear forming and rolling down his right cheek.
He lifted his left arm and reached for the sky, waving his hand back and forth. The boredom was killing him and had no energy to move from this comfortable spot. The warm water hitting his feet (not too mention hiding the smell) and the small fish swimming away from them.

The faint smell of flowers drifted by in the air, strange seeing as though there was no gusts of any wind but he didn't pay much attention to it. It reminded him of home. Soothed and relaxed, he wriggled his body and began to get comfortable in the spot he was in. rather strange since he hated being still for no reason. He wasn't himself today, he was actually pretty happy all of a sudden.

2Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu drifted in... Literally , he was flouting on some wooden boxes and kegs held together with a torn pieces of fishing-net down the river stream. Sleeping on his back with hands and arms spread he slept deeply. In fact his presence could be heard approaching due to his loud snoring. Heaving his left arms fingers and half of the palm dipped into the water didn't seem to bother him either ,it just caused some slow rotation of the "draft".

Giketsu's clothing was ragged ,as always , he wore no shoes ,his pants had a big hole on the left knee and the only thing that seemed to be untouched was his black shirt...Which he wasn't even wearing ,instead it was just seemingly covered above him. If he wasn't snoring you could presume he's dead. As he floated closer to Kenta you could also start to smell him. His smell of old fish and...rum easily covered the stench of Kenta's feet and even the nearby flowers.

If not stopped Giketsu will clearly float further until he'll eventually hit an old tree trunk fallen into the river and obviously in a way to stop the draft. There's no guarantee Giketsu will wake up from that though. Long thing short ,Giketsu is floating by the spot Kenta's dipping his feet and it is nearly impossible not to notice him.

3Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Feeling the current of the water shift slightly and the noise of someone snoring he shot straight up in shock as the raft that was floating by, brushed along his feet but as he shot up he lost his balance and continued leaning forward to the point where he flew off of the ledge were he was lying down on.
Flying into the water, just missing the raft, he plummeted into the water with a gigantic splash! Creating a mini tidal wave as he smacked it face first! As he descended further into the water he turned around and looked at the raft that was waving about on the surface of the water. His eyes flashed with anger.
"How dare they! I could've died of fright or something!" He screamed inside his head.
Quickly jerking his body about he focused some chakra to his feet, placed his feet firmly on the bottom of the river and pushed himself through the water and bursting through the surface and landing onto the bank where he was previously, his back facing the general area where the raft was.
Turning around he pointed dramatically and a red, flame like aura surrounded him. Fire burned intensely inside of them as he gritted his teeth. Staring at the man on the raft he stomped his foot and shouted.
"How dare you! You could have warned me! you near enough frightened me half to death!" He screamed as his arm began to shake. Oh no...not my nerves! He screamed inside his head.
His nerves began to kick in and his legs gave way. He went from a strong statuesque poster to a small, crumpled ball of shaking nerves. Why me? he thought to himself

4Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:50 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu twitched as he was hit by the splash wave and came to consciousness. He slowly raised his head took a look around with one eye open and as he saw nothing ( Kenta was under the water about then ) Giketsu relaxes his neck and the back of his head hit the raft as his head dropped down. Giketsu started to laugh quietly grabbed the shirt covering his chest and intended to raise up an get seated ,however he did it only with a second try as the first time he tried to raise pain stopped him and he had to return to just laying down for a second. As he finally got seated his laugh changed a bit to more surprised like ,but they became no less maniacal. As Giketsu raised his shirt to finally put it on he revealed the bruises and rashes on his stomach area clearly showing he had taken some serious beating earlier. He even touched some of the bigger bruise on his right side of abdomen and quickly had to pull his hand back. Obviously it hurted. Nevertheless he still laughed and just nodded negatively as if it was funny.
Eventually Giketsu turned to side as he heard Kenta yelling at him. He then finally managed to pull his shirt on and stop laughing. A wide and true smile was still clearly visible on his face. "Woah, sorry there mate!". Giketsu then used his hands to touch around and make sure the raft is solid enough as he finally decided to stand up. He closed his left eye while doing so as it was quite painful at first but as he finally stood up he was smiling once again. Giketsu then involuntary sniffed the air obviously noticing the stench of old fish and then glanced at Kenta like if he was the source of it. He still looked positive but his left eyebrow raised.

5Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Noticing the bruises, despite only having a glimpse of them, he cocked his head slightly to the left, the river water running down his hair and dripping off of the edges of his hair, nose, chin and clothes.
"What's wrong with you? You seem to be in bad shape?" He said, raising his voice slightly for the man to hear. Following him as he floated steadily down with the current.

Looking at the man he stared closer at the man he noticed something strange about him.
"You're of Genin level...but there is something more strange about you...What is your name if I could ask?" He said with a puzzled tone. Something about him riddled his brain. Determined to find out what it was he braced himself and leaped into the air, twirling around in the air he landed perfectly on the raft, only creating a slight disturbance with it.

Examining the man from head to toe there was nothing particularly special looking about the person but his chakra. Despite being a Genin he could still sense his chakra. The water was starting to pick up slightly. Kenta stood about two feet away from the man, standing right on the edge but still maintaining his balance as much as he could but he didn't show his struggle. He was cautious of the person and stayed on guard as he usually does around people. He always had trust issues ever since Aioshi's death and he wasn't planning on starting on fixing them now!

The scent of the flowers had dispersed by now and Kenta's feet smell were beginning to come back. shocked he tried to remember where he had left his shoes... A moment passed and he remembered. They were back where he was lying down before. his face went white and a sweat mark formed along his head in embarrassment. He knew it was only a matter of minutes before he was found out! (Not knowing that the man had already smelt them...and that was from a six foot distance aswell!)

6Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:19 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu smirked once again. "You wouldn't say I'm in a bad shape if you met the guys that did this to me-" Giketsu scratched his head and looked into distance to remembering the yesterday. "- Anyways the name's Giketsu. What about you?"..

About then Kenta landed on the raft next to Giketsu ,seeing the jump Giketsu made a slight step back and crouched a bit to make sure the landing wouldn't shake the raft and toss him into the water. "How about we abandon the ship before it hits something ,this ain't my typical choice of transport if you know what I mean."
Giketsu then pointed to the side suggesting for both of them to 'abandon the ship'. Giketsu didn't mind the smell of Kenta's feet, he was smelling like rum and old fishes himself after all.

7Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:30 am

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Kenta tilted his head slightly. What did he mean?
"What do you mean by that?" He asked, already expecting the answer he was thinking of but he wanted to make sure incase he was wrong.
Giketsu? Why does that name sound familiar? He thought to himself. He was sure he had heard that name from somewhere before but for the life of him, he could not remember.

After a while at staring at Giketsu, his eyes narrowed down as if he was growling at him (He wasn't he just gives off that general look most of the time.) He let out a sigh and relaxed his body as he did.
"The name is Kenta Sarutobi, of the Sarutobi clan. Which clan do you come from?" He said in confidence. Despite his clan not having any special ability other than being able to learn higher ranked jutsu , it pleased him to know they were a skilled number of people. This made him slightly happy inside. Though he didn't show his feelings.

Having heard Giketsu's request to 'Abandon Ship' (even though it was a tiny raft) he couldn't have agreed faster. The thought of getting his shoes and standing further away from the rum and fish stenched person made his heart skip a beat! He knelt down and concentrated more chakra to his feet for a powered jump and leaped backwards onto the grassy field behind him. As he landed he seemed to dash to where his shoes were and back to his original spot where he had landed but alas!He nicked his toe on a tiny rock in the rush of the moment and pain seared through his foot. He held back a cry of pain and flew into the air and straight into a tree.
Raising his left hand, as he was suspended in the air he shouted to Giketsu.
"Don't worry! I ment every bit of that! All going to plan!" He said with embarrassment showing on his face. Why god? Why?

8Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:50 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu scratched his head and smirked again. " Don't mind that..." . Giketsu froze in place and his face expressed a slight fear and confusion. Kenta was a Sarutobi just like him. He had avoided Sarutobi's for quite a while. Could this kid be somehow related to him? He then shook his head."I am... I don't come from a clan, I'm just Giketsu.". About then it was time to leap , a jump this far would surely tremble the raft so Giketsu timed the jump for them to take off simultaneously. Giketsu made a way shorter jump as he dived into the water and chose to swim last few meters under water before he shot out and landed on the shore quite near Kenta's landing place. He obviously landed a bit later though ,about the time Kenta hit the tree. "Sure mate... Is hospital part of the plan too? Giketsu smirked obviously not buying this.

9Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:03 am

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Realizing that Giketsu was acting slightly strange earlier on, avoiding the question and a look of fear on his face he decided to pursue the question further. Surely he belonged to some sort of clan. Looking down from the tree at Giketsu, Kenta pushed himself up and dropped from the tree. Landing on the ground below. He brushed off his trousers of bark and grass.
"What do you mean you're not from a clan? Everyone is surely....Unless you were exiled or brought dishonor?" Frowning at the thought of someone dishonoring their clan. Their birthright.

Giketsu's stance seemed a little off. A little on edge. Something was up and it bugged Kenta slightly. He shuddered. Shaking his head he sighed.
"Sorry. I shouldn't be accusing you of anything. My apologies." He said as he cracked his left shoulder. It became stiff from the crash in the tree. The pain was slight but it irritated him none the less.

The wind was starting to pick up in the area, the winds became longer and colder and being wet from landing in the water earlier on wasn't helping Kenta's body temp. He just shrugged it off and decided to fight it. The long grass beneath his feet and around him began to swish with the wind and it seemed to dance as the wind swirled around. He sat down and started putting his shoes on. His smell had gone now thanks to the water and the aroma of the grass but he still decided to put some shoes on. incase the smell came back and then it hit him. Giketsu had smelled of rum and fish. What had he been doing? He seemed a little young to be drinking alcohol.

10Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu was about to tell kenta to mind his own business and this was clearly visible in his face however Kenta managed to apologize before he said this.
" Look man , clans are just instances that shows how tainted your blood are. Clans claim to differ by their power while actually they've just crossbred to raise out a particular genetic defect. Being proud of belonging to a particular clan would be like claiming that you have urine in your glass... Lets just not raise this issue any further ,shall we? "

Giketsu just stood there and started to shake off water like a tog for few seconds. Then he just drove his fingers trough his hair to make sure they don't stick together and to relieve them of some water. He had grown used to different weather and water seemed to actually make him feel better. While raising hands he managed to smell his own shirt and then his face changed to confusion. "Oh ,what is this...OH! Damn , not only did those morons shared some bruises with me, but they also managed to share with their smell "- his face obviously shew sarcasm - " How great..."

11Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Kenta could tell by the tone of Giketsu's voice that he had upset him on the matter. He was onto something. Kenta wondered for a moment, if he was to push harder, could he find out what this guys problem is?
Walking back and forth in a pacing motion he stopped instantly, looked up and straight to Giketsu.
"What's your problem? Even if most clans nowadays are somewhat generically defective doesn't mean we should hate that fact! It's made us stronger ninja and you're saying you dislike that?" He asked, his tone in a calm and on a soothing note. Trying not to cause a stir with him.

Looking at Giketsu's clothes, Kenta's nose twitched slightly at the comment Giketsu made. "Oh ,what is this...OH! Damn , not only did those morons shared some bruises with me, but they also managed to share with their smell " He smirked and thought to himself "Or maybe that's the rum and fish..Who knows? He laughed inside his head but his expression vacant.

Kenta shuffled his right foot backwards, his left foot now facing forward and ahead of the other one. His stance seemed to look off balance but he was just seeing if Giketsu could see what he was doing. He was planning on creating a gust of wind and blow him into the water for a joke, too ease him up a bit. He still had a sense that Giketsu was somewhat...the same...in a way.

12Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu heard Kenta's response and it made him smirk." Really? Have you even seen a clanless ninja? Be honest ,have you seen anyone not suffering from ill breeding? So how can you say bloodlines make us strong while you have no one to compare them to? "

Giketsu just stood there and after throwing a look over his clothes he looked back to Kenta to understand what exactly is he doing. He didn't knew Kenta had wind chakra nor did he realize this as a way to cast a jutsu. THat and the fact he expected no threat from the kid. Giketsu just stood there like stunned and scratched his head wondering of how to rid himself from the smell.

13Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Kenta was taken aback from what Giketsu had said. His eyes seemed to narrow slightly.
"No I haven't seen one clanless ninja since I've been here but I know that bloodlines do make us stronger! Look at us! we're in perfect health! It is not my fault that others are hit by the effect of it. Some people are lucky. Some are not!" His voice raised. He was remembering to the time when Aioshi had been diagnosed with the bloodline illness and had passed away from it. It hurt him to know he was still here. With his parents away to different countries he looked after himself most of the time. It hurt him that he did have someone to compare them to. His face went from angry to somewhat dull.

14Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:33 am

Giketsu

Giketsu

D-rank
Giketsu saw changes in Kenta's face. He wasn't sure of what had caused them but somewhat realized he should slow down with his arguments. "We make our own destiny , its irrelevant of what clan we come from. Being proud of coming from a clan is like being proud of winning a lottery. At best you can be grateful for that. What I mean is I will never respect anyone claiming to live by their clans name for i respect only those that make a name for themselves. We make our own destiny and it matters only by our souls ,not our clans or parents. I trust you have strength in you , Kenta Sarutobi." . His tone was somewhat calm and he meant not to anger Kenta. Giketsu then moved a little forth ,further from the riverside and closer towards Kenta.

15Passing Time (Open for all!) Empty Re: Passing Time (Open for all!) Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Kenta stared at Giketsu in confusion. Why was he being so nice all of a sudden? It struck him dumbfounded.
"I'm not saying I'm proud of this clan in specific, I'm proud of my parents. They have done and are still doing great things around the world. Though I may not see them for the time being I'm still happy for them." Kenta said in a reassuring tone.
Letting out a sigh of ease he closed his eyes and tilted his head back, facing towards the sky. Despite his eyes being closed, the suns rays shone on his face and an orangey-yellow color was visible through his eyelids. He smiled slightly. Not an expression he made alot mind you, very rare sight to see.
" Thank you, as I of you." he said, eyes still closed but gesturing to Giketsu.
" Giketsu of the Unknown Clan." He joked, flicking a piece of bark from the tree he had landed on earlier at Giketsu.

The wind started to pick up and become stronger. It unnerved Kenta slightly, rolling both of his shoulders back and cracking his neck. His palms became slightly sweaty all of a sudden. Maybe he was coming down with a cold but with no symptoms before? Strange.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.