You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
A cold wind blew in through the window as a young small little blonde boy begins to awake from his slumber. Peaceful as the birds begin to chirp, the sunlight slowly creeping from the horizon as the creatures of the night scurry back into their dark holes. The young little boy rolls over to his side trying to ignore the sun which tries to wake him as it enters his window slowly. The gentle warmth that creeps onto his neck as he shivers slightly from the sudden warmth placed upon is somewhat cold neck. The young boy then rolls around again then stares out the window as the light shines upon his half sleepy face, his eyes just barely open as he rubs his eyes softly before opening them wide as he looks around. He went back to lying down in his bed then rolled around before lying on his back, then he yawned and stretched his arms and legs out wide as he then proceeded to sit up. He was not sure what he was suppose to do today, but he knew that he needed to catch up on some training as the little boy looked down resisting the new feelings of an urge to do something he could not. The boy was about to cry as he tried to smile, but he could not even get half a smirk out of himself as he then jumped up to check in the mirror.

It was not going too well as he struggled with the facial expression, his spiky straight hair moving around as the wind kept blowing inside his room. The small boys beautiful blue eyes showing them more clearly as he opened his eyes wider, accomodating the change from pitch black eyes closed to bright light and scenery all over. He looked down at his shoulders noticing nothing much except for the tattoo branded on his one side, the tattoo said 'VIRGIN' on it as he was not sure if he was suppose to be upset about it. He began to think that a virgin was some kind of slave as he never bothered to look it up before. He looked further down to his chest as he began to wonder what happened to his top then he remembered, he dropped it in the garbage because it got dirty from the last mission he did. He knew he still needed more clothes as he looked further down, his sleep shorts looked a bit loose as he wondered if he lost weight. While it was very loose it managed to just hold itself above the proof of what he was, but as he leaned his neck back to look behind him he noticed he could see a bit of his line between his two buns. He realised he would need to get a new shorts since he did not feel any lighter and with all the training he did he could not have lost any weight. He then dropped the shorts and looked at his whole figure then looked up and sighed. He then pulled his underwear up a bit so that he would feel more comfortable. His underwear was always a perfect fit, the rest of his clothes varied greatly with his tops being loose in general and his shorts always being tight enough to keep them where they belonged unless someone got hold of it.

He walked around his room in his underwear as there was no one around and if anyone did come around they would suffer severe injuries or perhaps even death, since he had a habit of going overboard when he had no protection on him of any kind. He unsealed his wardrobe, as he searched around tossing some random assortments of clothing on the floor including a beautiful yukata and an interesting hoody as well. He quickly went to make his bed, he tossed his blankets off the bed as he carefully tucked the sheet over each corner of the mattress. After that he waved the blanket over the bed carefully followed by him looking around and finding his pillow buried under the other blankets. As he placed the pillow near the top end of the mattress on the carefully laid blanket he looked outside for a bit. He stretched some more feeling the warmer air blowing over his body as he nearly smiled, but blushed easily. He took his swords out one by one as he placed each one on his bed nicely. Tsubakiri, the first blade he ever got. Tsunakiri, the blade he made to match Tsubakiri which just happened to be of a slightly better quality. Tsukiyo the strongest blade he had before becoming one of the legendary shinobi swordsman of the hidden mist and finally Kukan and Sozo his twin black blades which had a power far too great for any normal shinobi to understand. He took a few sniffs as he looked down, "I smell like a girl". While this would not be something you would expect a little boy to worry about, he was starting to get a bit bothered that he smelled like a girl. He was okay with looking like one, but smelling like one made him feel something he could not explain. In a sense you could say the female smell was violating his senses as he just could not stand it that much.

He walked towards his shower which was fortunately fixed, especially after he beat up the previous repairman for being late with repairs. He looked around and glared to the bathroom cabinet which was strategically placed too high for him to use normally, he reluctantly brought his crate near to the basin for him to stand on. He grabbed his toothbrush and some toothpaste as he carefully spread it on his toothbrush, he opened his mouth and began to brush his teeth carefully as his teeth looked to be soaping up. After a good whole ten to twenty minutes of skillful brushing which came from the skill he had in using his hands. While not really a weapon a toothbrush was like most weapons, an extension of oneself so to speak.
He finally put it down and grabbed some hidden mist mouth wash and began to gargle it for a while, then finally he spat it out hard into the basin before washing his mouth out with some water which he then spat out as well. Finally done with his teeth he splashed his face a bit with water from the tap in the basin, he then finally got off his crate and went towards the shower and glared up at the shower head. It was the moment of truth as he carefully turned the tap and the warm water came out as he looked in joy as it rushed down, while he did not have a smile on his face or any visible signs that he was happy, he was happy. As the water kept rushing down he looked around and then dropped his underwear and jump in under the warm water, the drops of water rushing down his small frame as felt the warmth rush over his whole body. He felt so at home in the water and he felt like there was nothing better then feeling the warmth of some warm water, or the hand of someone who loves him rubbing against his thick head of beautiful blonde hair. He opened his mouth letting the rushing water take some of what was left in his mouth out, as he grabbed his small scrunchy. It was an interesting item to clean yourself with that just seemed way better then using a basic wash cloth. As he took some of his shower gel, which was considered a new item which would soon replace regular bath soap in the future. If only baths were not so relaxing maybe shower gel would rule the world, but all this going through Yuzu's mind as the water went through and around his body. He soon began to think about good times with his friend Tora as he could remember it deep down in the recesses of his mind.

***MemoryFlashBackStart***

"Hey, kid". A small boy looked up as he was called over by this other kid. The boy looked a bit bored and confused while the other older boy scratched his head as he tried to think of something. "My name is Tora, what is your name?", as he began to think about it then he remembered, "I already told you my name, baka-Tora". In an almost girl like fashion rejecting the other boy who then moved up close and grabbed the young boy by the scruff of his collar of the school boy like black uniform that the little blonde was wearing that day. "Do you know who I am, kid?" as he pinned the young boy against the wall and then glared at him as best he could. "Well, do you?". While it was expected the young little boy punch him right on the nose, at point blank range and unfortunately for the little boy all it did was make the older boy angry as he spoke. "Ren!!, do not hit me in the face you know my nose is sensative!". As the other kids near by laughed and then Yuzu looked to the side. "You do know i am only calling you kid cause you ignored me the whole day yesterday, i did nothing wrong but you just skipped passed me as if i was invisible." As he looked down and sighed a bit he replied, "Shinobi are suppose to be stealthy, you should be happy, you made my ice cream invisible too". That was when it finally hit the boy, he had forgotten that he made a promise to the young Ren to get him an ice cream to show that they were friends, as he dropped the boy and got down on one knee as the girls screamed. "Will you... forgive me", the last two words let down some girls who were hoping for more, while others were saying that Tora was lame.

He noticed that the young boy was nervous and near to tears, but he also knew that if forced to cry Ren will normally beat up every single person who sees him before doing that. He needed to think of a way to not let that happen as he grabbed the young boy and carried him with to his home passed the Naka River, where they finally reached his small house which was not that big at all as the boy then said to him. "You do not need to hide your tears from me, I am your friend and you can always count on me to be there for you".

***MemoryFlashBackEnd***

As meaningful as those words would be in the end, Tora would never be allowed the chance to keep his promise. In the end though, Tora will always be the best friend he ever had growing up. He did move on though making friends with Risu of the Orochi clan, who was a girl that was really nice to him. Thinking of his best friend and now thinking of Risu he noticed something, as he looked down nothing changed as he then looked back up as the water hit him in the face. "I will always forgive you, Tora-ni"

As he was smelling more like a clean little boy he began to step out of the shower as he carefully closed the tap. He took each step slowly before grabbing his full body towel which was like a normal towel to most people. Where this towel only covered the lower half barely for most people, it cover him from just above his knees to his chest. Wrapping it around him like he was a girl leaving the shower, he went to look around in his room again. He found an okay lime green underwear to put on, as he carefully slid it up his foot keeping the towel up to hide himself just in case. He then looked around and got a nice white shorts and a blue hoody out as he quickly slid his head into the hoody and his feet into the shorts then got dressed by slotting both arms quickly through the hoody as the towel fell he flicked the shorts up with his foot grabbing it and making sure it was fit right. During that time the hoody finally went over his line where it was suppose to be.
He shook his head realising that his hair was still wet as he ran outside, as he went along the river he finally stopped and took a nice nap by the side of the river bank. He closed his eyes peacefully as the wind blew and the leaves fell off the trees landing into the river, the circle of life at its best as he began his training. Resting and recovering as he hoped that today would be the day that he finds it again.

Words = 2190

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
When Ryuujin woke up, he knew exactly what his plans were for the day. He was going to train, eat, sleep and eat. Not necessarily in that order of course. He went through his usual morning ritual. Had a nice and long bubble bath, put on whatever clothing came to his hands first (a pair of black shorts and a white tank top) and deliberated on whether to eat ham or chicken. Like always he chose both to eat with a slice of bread and butter and some fruit juice. He took his time eating and when he was done he stretched, rolling his shoulders. He took up his back pack from a chair in the living room and started placing several snacks in it for when he became hungry. He put in some apple juice, orange juice, cheese, chicken, ham, bread and butter. It was pretty much all he ever ate. Resting his bag on a chair he went back into his bedroom and retrieved Mr. Whiskers, his beloved teddy bear. Picking up his back pack he made his way to the door but paused at an angry meow. He looked back with a sheepish grin to his Ninneko partner Kai who gave him a look that plainly said, "Forgot me again, you idiot." He gave a slight wince but held out the door and bowed at her when she prowled pass him with a haughty glance. He gave an exasperated sigh and followed her.

Walking through the village, Ryuujin pondered on where he should go this time. He considered going back to his spot in the forest when he stopped himself. No. Not this time. It was time he did something different. Then, right there in the middle of the streets, Ryuu closed his eyes. He decided that the first thing he saw would be where he would go today. When he opened his eyes he caught sight of a dog urinating on the side of a home, the trail of urine flowing like a river to the...river....river. That's it. Today, Ryuu decided would be the day he went to a river and he knew the perfect place.

By the time Ryuujin found the perfect spot he decided that he was far too stressed from all that decision making to start training immediately. Training made him feel accomplished but sometimes the best training is relaxation. He considered sleeping but then he was already awake and getting himself to sleep now wouldn't be very realaxing. He considered eating but thought it was a bit too early for first lunch to do that. There really was only one thing to do at a river and that was to swim. Just as he had decided to swim another idea came to mind. Skinny dipping. It was something he had heard and read about he had never done it and since there was no one around.... He completely missed the sight of a boy who seemed to be napping on the river bank but Kai did not and she settled herself on the river bank preparing herself for some amusement. Ryuu quickly stripped, placing his back pack, clothing and his Mr. Whiskers next to Kai. He walked several feet away from the river, gave a slight grin to Kai and Mr. Whiskers and at sprint jumped into the river creating a huge splash.

words: 565

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
***Memories***
Deep beneath the beautiful lake, there was a small clan village that was peacefully prospering as all the children were running around playing in the orange fields. As they ran around and spun in circles in the long orange grass, a little boy came out in his small light blue pajamas with a smile on his face. "May i play too", as they said "Yeah, you can". As the little boy ran towards them they all grinned as the one just back handed him to the side as the boy was sent flying rolling through the orange grass. Coughing up a little bit of blood with his pajamas slightly torn as he looked to them confused, the boys were all grinning and a few girls in the group were giggling and laughing. "You really think you can play with us you little brat. Just cause you going to be the next head of the village you think you can do whatever you want?" as he was confused not knowing what they were talking about. He did not understand why the were upset as he stood up slowly still confused. "Is your hand okay?", his hope had made him see the back hand as an accident as the boy got upset while the others smirked and laughed. "Let me tell you one thing, a monster like you does not belong with us go find someone else to play with". He had a shocked look on his face as his mind still refused to except it as he replied softly, "There is no one else to play with, and the grown ups never talk to me they just tell me to play outside all the time" as he looked down sad only one girl liked him, but she knew that to show that would pretty much get her beaten up and kicked out of her circle of friends. Being cute meant nothing in the village since in the end when they became older they would all be forced to become shinobi for the Kirigakure village. As they all began to glare at him, he felt the coldness he stood there and spoke again. "Maybe you can play with me for a while", the children all picked up stones and began throwing them at him, one hit him on the head which hurt as he began to run away as they shouted. "Run away, and if you ever come back we will kill you, you bastard!!"

He was crying as he ran through the fields his grandmother saw him and came out and hugged him. Rubbing his hair nicely as he snuggled into her more. "No one likes me", as his grandmother looked down at her little boy. "I love you, and you will make friends one day, I promise", the young boy nodded as he was so happy with her.

***MemoryStops***

The little boy sleeping peacefully in his nap was woken up by the sound of a splash in the water as he just saw something purple before the water rose into the air. The water was about to land on a poor little cat settled on the river bank as well. He dashed quickly in order to get in the way blocking the water from hitting the cat as it hit him against the back getting him wet as he shivered slightly. He was so wet as the hoody felt heavy and his loose shorts now looked tight as the wetness made it stick to his skin, outlining his figure from behind as he faced away from the river towards the cat and spoke. "Are you okay? You not one of my cat sensei's for senjutsu training are you?" as he looked towards the beautiful white cat in front of him as he did not smile but he blushed as he then took off his blue hoody and tossed it one side since it was heavy and he needed it to dry. Standing their with his bare chest exposed his feminine figure and silky soft skin with a tattoo on his one arm saying 'VIRGIN' as he was waiting for the reply not realising that someone had entered the water as he mistook the purple he saw for being some strange creature of sorts as he thought he saw ears coming from it.

Only time would tell what business the cat would have with him and who or what made the splash of water that woke him up.

Words = 2190 + 747 = 2937

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
Ryuujin rose out of the water shaking his hair a bit. He grinned to himself, pleased that he had done it. He had finally did the skinny dip thing that he heard people talk about. When he turned around to give a smug grin to Kai he saw somebody in front of his stuff, his sweet innocent Kai and Mr. Whiskers who clearly needed protecting from the evil looking chibi boy in front of them. He was about to yell something, probably something rude too, when Kai shot him a piercing, angry look and Ryuujin gulped. She shot pass the blonde chibi, yowling and claws out towards him and Ryuu gave a little scream. He tried to dip back into the water but Kai was already on top of his head tearing out clumps of his hair.
"WAAH! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Even if I don't know what I did wrong Ryuu's very sorry. Forgive me."  
"You dumb brat! You nearly wet up your bag, Mr. Whiskers and worst of all me." Kai gave a couple more scratch to Ryuujin's face then she made a huge leap back onto the river bank.  
"And before you go blaming the kid of trying to do whatever dumb things you were imagining in your moronic mind he was the one that prevented your things and more importantly me from getting wet." She went back over to the blonde chibi (whose presence he had completely forgotten about) and rubbed herself all over him. "And no, sweetheart. I'm not here for your senjutsu training. I'm here for the purple idiot."
Ryuu gave a nervous chuckle, scratched his head and shot Kai a wary look. It really seemed as if she could read his mind. He walked over to the blonde chibi, completely forgetting that he was naked, and noticed his tattoo.
"Ooo...you have a tattoo. I'm a virgin too. Can I get a virgin tattoo too?" He said quickly, turning to Kai when he asked the question.
She licked a paw. "No, no tattoos for you." Ryuu let out a small "Awww."
"And don't be rude. Apologize for wetting him and say thank you."
Ryuu winced a bit. In his excitement about the tattoo he had sort of forgotten about the little incident before. And his head hurt. "Heh. Sorry 'bout the splash thing and thanks for saving my stuff.", Kai shot him a glare, "And most importantly for saving Kai. I'm Ryuujin but you can call me Ryuu. This is Kai, the most beautiful Ninneko partner in the entire world", Kai gave a pleased purr, "and this is Mr. Whiskers." He finished, picking up his teddy and shaking him right under the chibi's nose. "What's your name Mr. Blonde Chibi?"
words: 469

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He turned his head slightly a look of confusion which might appear to be a look of fear as a purple monster was rising up from the water, however as the monster rose from the water the fur shaking from side to side, a teenager came out from underneath the purple monster and turned out to just be the teenager's hair. He also began to stare further down noticing the figure of the naked teenager as he blushed a bit looking down to the river as he peeked a bit every now and then. The boy turned around and gave a smug grin which seemed to be looking passed him. The face did not say much as he could not really tell if the kid was male or female. Even though the slight broadness of shoulders indicated that it most likely was a boy.

The boy was about to shout something when the boy all of a sudden gulped in fear. Did this boy know who he was, but before he could even get an answer to that the cat he saved from the water dashed after the boy. The cat jumped at him as he gave a little scream as he attempted to dip back into the water only to have the cat cling to his head with her sharp claws tearing out huge portions of his hair. The young boy began immagining this was what it looked like when a giant tiger had to fight a purple furry beast.

The boy seemed to be screaming out apologies to the cat, as the boy stared not sure what was actually going as he stood there with a look of confusion, that had intensified into a look of awe, excitement but mostly curiousity. The cat then began scolding the poor purple haired boy as she gave him some scratches to the face before returning to the river bank. The cat came back and rubbed herself against him as he shivered a bit, he nearly giggled but blushed instead, his emotions were still somewhat damaged from his bloody mist upbringing. The cat then said she was not a cat sage but just the pet of this purple haired freak which was exactly what he was thinking too.

The boy got up out of the water and walked towards him as he looked down blushing more as he stared at the swaying object, then looked to the boy's eyes then back down again then looked away as he got closer. He said the virgin tattoo was cool and that he was one too which sounded confusing, but sadly he began drifting into memory as this reminded him of a distant time in his past.

***Memory***

"Hey, what is the matter Ren?" as the young tall boy rose up from the river shaking his head a bit as the water fell to the side. The other young small cute little boy Ren looked to the side then said. "Nothing, baka-Tora" as he then looked down to the side avoiding the other boy. The tall boy known as Tora sighed as he then said, "You have seen other boys naked before, what is wrong with seeing me naked?". There was a look of confusion as he looked back towards his friend Tora, "mine looks nothing like that", as he pointed between Tora's legs as he had his eyes closed. The other boy Tora then laughed as he moved in closer towards him and then gave the smaller boy a hug. "Well why don't you get naked too then, hey Ren?" as he spoke playfully as the young little boy looked like he was about to cry. "Do not worry about it, you fine the way you are but you have not taken a bath in over a week since we started this sleep over by the river and you starting to smell". As that was said the small boy looked up then got frightened as he felt his shirt being pulled up and over his head quickly. He struggled trying to hold on to his shirt but he was over powered, even though his grip was fierce. Tora then just rubbed the little boy's head a bit as his grip loosened and then the shirt went flying through the air. The young boy tried to run after his shirt only to be caught by his shorts, and in doing so he could not move as Tora just lifted the smaller boy into the air. "This isn't funny Tora, i am getting cold now", the older boy just laughed as he held the little boy upside down getting his shorts off as he held on tightly hugging Tora so he does not fall. "Really this is a lot of " that was the moment the tide shifted as he gripped something that should not be touched and pulled as he was dropped although his shorts still came off. He had his underwear as the poor Tora was now lying down in a bit of pain crying. The young boy forgetting the situation moved closer and hugged Tora around the neck as he helped him to sit up. "Are you okay Tora, i did not mean to hurt you." As they sat there, one boy in his underwear and another boy naked as they got closer, it looked like he was about to kiss the young little boy but the boy looked down and noticed him opening his mouth he backed away and accidentally kicked him in the face. "Sorry, why you opening your mouth like that?". The other boy thought about it then realised he misread the mood, "You would not understand, but i like you like that. You my best friend Ren." The young boy just stared as he blushed, the older boy knew that this was as close to a smile as he would ever get. He then pinned down the boy and pulled off his underwear faster than he could react, as he was over him he then got up and lifted the small boy with one arm and did a swing and then tossed him into the river. "Waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!" as he fell in with a splash, followed by a second splash the boy then said, "See was that so hard?" as he looked down blushing. "I am going to kill you" with a cold stubborn glare from the little boy as he then replied. "Sure you are" as he rubbed the top of the little boy's head nicely. It took longer than usual but after a whole awkward minute of rubbing the little boy's head he finally stopped glaring at him. He finally sighed and just hugged the little boy's head to his chest. "You can always trust me, i will never hurt you", as he then looked up to the other boy, "You going to need to carry me home later", the boy looked down a bit confused, "Why?". He glared stubbornly then punched his friend in the face, "You hurt my foot with your face", as he blushed and the boy just laughed a bit. "Ren, how can those stupid people hate you so much"

***MemoryEnd***

He was not sure what was going on as he was in a slight daze, but he heard something about Sorry and save. He then heard him mention his name being Ryuujin Ryuu and the cat being Kai, while the little teddy was called mister Whiskers. Shaking the teddy beneath his nose he sneezed on the teddy a bit then said, "Sorry, my name is Yuzu", still not giving out his first name to strangers right away. He looked like he might have started to catch a cold and his clothes were drenched with water still, it might take a while to dry, but sadly he was a real small boy, even when he might get sick he will not know what to do since he was raised that way. He was nervous and looked away and to the side again, wondering if he would ever get something as big and weird as that. He remembered Tora had a weird looking one too but then he began to think about other things like what time the noodle shop is opening or how cute the cat was as he reached down to rub the cats head. "Hi, Miss Kai" as he blushed slightly. He had a thing for cats or animals in general, the exception was normally dogs who he pretended were cats. The world was a strange place and so the day had only just begun for the three who now met, and the teddy that distracted the little boy slightly.

Words = 2937 + 1457 = 4394

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
The chibi boy sneezed on Mr. Whiskers and Ryuu was about to make a fuss about it but a sudden thought made him stop. 'If I hadn't splashed then he might not have sneezed on teddy..probably.' At that Ryuu started feeling a little guilty. He thought he might have some blankets in his teddy that he could share. He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he almost missed the chibi's introduction. Ryuu didn't think he looked much like a Yuzu but who was he to disagree. Wait..wait. He could disagree. Freedom of speech and thought and all that. He, Ryuujin Ninneko, would rename the blonde chibi. Thinking of a new name for Yuzu, he observed his interaction with Kai. When he addressed her as Miss kai he gave a snort (in his mind of course). 'More like Prima Donna Kai.' The minute the thought entered his mind Kai shot him a look. Now Ryuu was positive she could read his mind which was really not fair. After all he couldn't read her mind.
For some reason when looking at the boy pet Kai Ryuu felt something was wrong with the seen. Then it hit him. Kai didn't like it when strangers touched her. But wait a minute. Kai didn't like to touch strangers yet earlier she had rubbed herself against him. It seemed as if Kai just went and adopted the chibi boy. Ryuu gave a little sigh. 'Oh well. At least now I have a little brother.' Quickly accepting the adoption of his new family mate (Kai would have made a fuss if he hadn't), Ryuu decided it was time to inform his brother of his new status.

"Well Mr. Blonde Chibi, Ryuu is pleased to inform you that you are now adopted by Kai and by extension me. Welcome to the family my new baby brother." Ryuu grinned and made to hug him but stopped as he remembered the sneeze that he gave before. Ryuu couldn't hug him because he was now infected. Instead Ryuu dug into Mr. Whiskers removing some blankets from him. He laid one on the ground then handed two to the chibi and kept the other for himself.
"Here Mr. Blonde Chibi, use one to dry yourself off and then wrap the other one around your body until your clothes dry. I can't really keep calling you Mr. Blonde Chibi so we're going to have to find you a new name. Do you like flowers or stars?"
While asking these questions, Ryuu picked up his back pack removing the snacks and laying them on the blanket.
"What do you want to eat, Sakura? No, I don't think Sakura fits you either. I have apple juice and orange juice and...huh..what's grape juice doing in here? Oh whatever. I also have chicken slices, ham slices, bread, butter and cheese. Anything interests you, Aikabara? That's a red rose by the way?" Digging through the pack, Ryuu came across a bag of candy. "Look Hoshi, candy. I hope you don't want chocolate, Tsuki, because I don't have any."
Then Ryuujin looked up at Kaneshon (no that doesn't really fit him either). "Why are you still standing? Have a seat, Kiiroichurippu." Then Ryuu realized what he just called him and laughed. That name was way too long.
Ryuu made to sit but then he, finally, realized he was still nude. He blushed bright red. Here he was practically dangling his bits in his poor, sweet, innocent baby brother's face. He quickly wrapped his towel around his body still blushing.
"Sorry, Suisen. I really did just realized." Kai rolled her eyes.
"You know you can't just decide for yourself that you're going to rename somebody.
Ryuu shot her a disbelieving look. He was smelling some serious hypocrisy. "Says the cat who just decided to adopt somebody." He shot back. Then he quickly turned to Tsubaki, "Not that I have a problem with you being in our family, Suitopi." Ryuu said,
quick to reassure Fuji.

words: 688

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
After the introduction he gave he began to be swarmed by words that could only be described as a bunch of nonsense that might be a conversation. The talk involved something about him being adopted by the boy's pet cat and now being part of their family, and for some reason that made him the little brother as he tried to keep track of the conversation. The boy was coming and moving closer to the young little boy Yuzu, but instead stopped mid way towards a hug for some unknown reason. The boy pulled out blankets from inside the strange teddy bear , laying the one down on the floor before them while giving the other two to him probably to help him get warm. However that was not going to be helpful since he was still really wet. He was told to dry himself off with a blanket and wrap the other blanket around himself, he thought for a moment then looked to the side. He gave a slight stubborn pout before nodding as he held up the one blanket hiding himself as he undressed carefully. He left enough room for himself so he could at least see what the other kid was doing, but the kid just kept talking and talking and taking out snacks from some back pack and laying them on the blanket. While he was finally undressed he began to dry off a bit rubbing his chest mostly as he already wrapped the other blanket around his chest as it was big enough to reach from his chest to his knees. He was not sure if that was a good thing since boys are suppose to have towels resting by their waist not their chest.

The strange boy began talking to his imaginary friends as well the one being named Blonde Chibi, another one was named Sakura, Aikabara and a few other random names. He heard the words orange juice and apple juice and grape juice and he pointed to each of them one by one indicating he wanted all three. He spoke to two other imaginary friends about sweets and not having chocolate. He had left out the one really good reliable treat in that mix as he looked to the ground and shook his head for no. After all that talking he finally remember something when the boy motioned to sit down, the dangling bits of confusion and the words baby confused him even more. As he blushed and then answered having misunderstood completely as the boy wrapped his towel around his body. "Sorry, i can not have your baby i am a boy", tears began to build up for no reason as he had become emotional with the disaster that was Suzuki and the big mistake he made with poor Kaneda still strongly in the back of his mind.

The cat mentioned not naming someone, which is when he realised all those imaginary friends were him, which made even less sense than what he thought of before. Then when the boy mentioned family he got even more confused his head hurting and his heart racing as he looked down nearly stepping away. The tears were now borderline, if his eyes filled any more the water works would start exploding, the river itself did not help as the tide began to rise with the water now splashing a bit of the blanket on the ground. It was now up to poor miss Kai to try and fix this mass confusion before someone gets hurt even more than they are now. A distraction, some common sense talking or a smack to the head. It was unclear how many ways there were to deal with this, but it was clear that the cat was probably the most reliable one of the three here right now.

Words = 4394 + 643 = 5037

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
The first time Ryuujin met someone he tended to speak about anything and everything that came to his mind. So of course it was no surprise that Yuzu was confused, something that, once again, only Kai seemed to notice. However this time it seemed as if she wasn't going to interrupt Ryuu as he nattered on and on. She watched as Yuzu was given the juices of his choice and she watched as he rejected the candy. She gave a little grin. She assumed that Yuzu preferred chocolate and she couldn't wait to see Ryuu's reaction to that when he found out. Then the boy said that he couldn't have Ryuu's baby. She flopped on the ground, shaking in her silent laughter. Ryuu himself paused in his chatter and shot the boy a confused look.
"It's kind of obvious that your a boy and that you can't have babies. Even so, you're my baby brother and I'm afraid I'm not a big fan of incest. So no worries." He shot him a big smile and turned back to what he was doing. He shook his head wondering what kind of nonsense his new brother was thinking about. He shrugged, deciding he would ask after everyone finished eating and continued to chatter on about whatever came to mind.
It was when Ryuu made mention of family that Yuzu seemed to panic and immediately Kai noticed.
"Ryuu, shut up a bit. You're upsetting him." Kai said, making her way to Yuzu so she could comfort him.
"Huh!" was Ryuu's eloquent reply.
Kai shot Ryuu a look before she decided to ignore him.
"It's okay Yuzu. Pay no attention to Ryuu. He's speaking nonsense right now. He's not usually this dense but I'm afraid that's how he is when he first meets someone."
Ryuu made a noise of protest but he was promptly ignored by Kai.
"Don't cry, sweetheart. Just breathe in and breathe out slowly. Calm yourself. Ryuu, get the apple juice and hand it to him." she said this softly, trying to calm Yuzu.
Ryuu followed her demand without protestation and backed away to watch how Kai handled him.
"I think it's time to sit down and have a little chat. You need to tell me where you got confused. I'll try to translate the nonsense Ryuu sprouted. And Ryuujin, don't even bother to open your mouth until I tell you to."
Ryuu opened his mouth to protest but Kai raised a paw, her claws springing from it and he shut his mouth, wincing as he remembered the vicious clawing he had received earlier. Now that he remembered, his wounds seem to be stinging a bit, so he made his way back to Mr. Whisker to look for some bandages. This also gave Kai some alone time with Yuzu so she could clear up some things without Ryuu making a mess of things.
Ryuu touched a spot on his head where Kai had pulled out a clump of his hair. His fingers came out bloody though it seemed to be drying and he couldn't help but wonder how he had forgotten about that. He made his way back to the river, towel still wrapped around him, and washed off the blood on him (something he really should have done already) before heading back, wrapping another towel around his head.

words: 580

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The answer said pretty much the same thing that the young little boy Yuzu had said, as the strange boy Ryuu shook his head as if he was talking nonsense. This was partially true in a strange sense of words, but then they began to eat not really talking for a while. There was some random mumbling going on as was actually customary by boys which he engaged in for the first time, it was unclear what on earth they were saying but all that could be heard was hmmm, ggghhmmllll, mmmhhhll, aahhhnnn and other random mumbling noises.

Then Ryuu mentioned something he probably should not have as the moment of tears were about to be unleashed the beautiful white cat Kai told the boy to shut his mouth as he had begun upsetting Yuzu who had missed his mommy so badly having only seen her for some time when he met her at the Hokage Monument, while they did go out they had to separate again due to missions again. Things were immediately going to head south but the cat chose her words wisely. The cat glared in order to keep Ryuu in check who seemed to be rather immature and stubborn in contrast to the more composed cat Kai. The cat told him to ignore Ryuu as she was doing and that he was like this with everyone the first time. He began to wonder if he ever was like that, which in some sense was true just less talking involved. He was told to take in deep slow breathes as he did that his eyes began to dry up barely the bubbly glow of tears waiting to still come out. The cat told him not to cry, that he had to calm himself as the apple juice was brought to the bordering on crying Yuzu.

The cat then said he should explain where he got confused and she would try and translate, but he was so lost in thought and then burdened with the forced calm he placed on himself that his eyes began to look lifeless. His eyes had an emptyness as if there was absolutely nothing in them anymore. The boy then began speaking in a very simple form.

"He said he wanted a baby brother and i thought he was talking to a lot of imaginary friends when he was saying all the things he was saying, but then he kept talking on and on and it seemed weird until i figured out i was all his imaginary friends. Then you see he does not have any imaginary friends so i was imagining imaginary imagined friends that i could not imagine would imagine and..." He looked down as he blinked his eyes looking like they had more life in them again, "I just got really lost that is all and i can not be family cause i already have a mom with a family. Thanks though".

He nearly smiled but blushed as he reached out to hug the cat but stopped slowly and then said, "May i miss Kai?" as he looked at her with a curious affectionate glow, yet still without a smile. The moment would be delicate where she may reject his feelings and hurt him or accept them. It was unclear when Ryuu would make his way back to them though since he did not even realise when Ryuu left and was a bit worried.

Words = 5037 + 580 = 5617

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
When Yuzu's eyes began to look dull, Kai felt very worried for him. She was wondering if he was having a flashback when Yuzu started to talk. Finally she understood what the problem was which, as usual, started with Ryuu. Kai couldn't help but chuckle in her mind though, when Yuzu seemed to be rambling on the imaginary part. It reminded her so much of Ryuu himself when he was sleepy or hungry. And when he mentioned how they couldn't be family because he already had family she laughed though it was a gentle one.
"Of course you can be family. We're not planning to take you away from you're original family and there is no rule that says you can't have more family. Now not only you but you're mother and whoever else is in your family is now our family." Kai smiled (can a cat even smile?) gently, or as gently as a cat can smile anyways.
Yuzu made to hug her but paused, asking her permission. She gave him a nod.
"You may cuddle me." She said imperiously, her nose in the air.
"A little scratch behind the left ear would also be appreciated." Kai turned her head to him showing him her left ear.

After several minutes, Ryuujin made his way back to Kai and Yuzu. He had placed some bandages on the scratches on his face. Part of the reason he had taken so long was because he couldn't decide what kind of bandage he wanted. The one with the kittens on it was blue which wasn't his favourite colour but the one with his favourite colour, purple, had dogs on it and he didn't like dogs all that much. So he had decided to use both. He had left the towel on his head even though the bleeding had already slowed just in case and he had put on back his clothes.
"Hiya! I'm back." Ryuu anounced cheerfully. He took a sip of his apple juice.
"What rank are you? Are you a genin? A chunin? A jounin? I bet you're a chunin? Can you help me train later?" Ryuu sat down beside Yuzu and Kai.
"Oh! Are you feeling better now? Why was he crying Kai?" Ryuu asked turning to Kai.
Kai quickly and softly informed Ryuu about the mix up.
"Sorry. You see I was calling you all those names because you didn't really look like a Yuzu. So I was going to rename you. Kai says I can't though." Ryuu pouted a little.
Kai sighed. "Ryuu, clearly Yuzu is his last name."
"OOH! That makes so much more sense. His last name. Right. I totally knew that." Ryuu shot Yuzu and Kai a sheepish look.
Suddenly a beeping sound came from Ryuu's back pocket. Ryuu took out a little black shaped box and pressed a button then he took out some candy from his pocket. It was a pack of gummy worms and bears of different sizes with the smallest gummy bear and worm being the size of his pinky. He took them out one by one and bite into them slowly. He then turned his attention back to Yuzu and Kai, waiting for Yuzu's reply.

words: 551

Last edited by Ryuujin on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
When he mentioned that they could not be a family the cat seemed to find that funny, as he gave a stubborn pout being slightly offended. This was an expected misunderstanding as he may have great perception he is also very prone to misconception. She mentioned that their families could join together which made him a bit confused as he began to blush for no reason as he mistook that for a marriage proposal in his head. He only recently heard about marriage a while back as rumors of his mom and Sano getting married did exist, he still had no idea what it actually was. His dubious and confused look of confusion was seeming to reach new levels as he seemed to be struggling hard with figuring everything out. She then motioned that he could cuddle her as he hugged her close picking her up gentle then rubbing his cheak against hers while still rubbing her cute little ears as he was so happy. Her fur was nice and soft and white as he nearly looked happy his face just turning pinkish.

Some time had passed as he had placed her down and leaned back and was taking a nap lying spread out with his arms and legs as the blanket just covered him below the waist and above the knees with all the movement he made earlier hugging and playing a bit with the cat. He mumbled "Miss Kai is nice". He seemed gleeful almost looking like he might be smiling but his mouth was just really wide open.

He got woken up by an I am back as the boy stirred moving around his blanket moving mischieviously lower but just staying high enough to leave you guessing. He blinked a few times and then waved slightly, he was still sort of tired and he looked to the side to make sure Miss Kai was still okay. The boy began to ask about his rank and something or other about training as he looked to the boy speaking so much sense he gave a suspicious glare to him. "Are you the real Ryuu?"

Not even listening to his question the boy just sat next to them, he was about to attack when he noticed Miss Kai did not seem to be attacking so it was probably the real Ryuu. The boy asked miss Kai why he was crying as he began to blush and his eyes filled with tears and feelings of embarrassment as he was about to start shouting, but then Miss Kai looked like she was talking to him so he just sat pulling the blanket close hugging it between his arms and legs to keep warm.

After listening to the explaination for a while as his eyes got a bit drowsy, he nearly fell asleep when he heard a beeping sound as he watched the boy eating, however the beep was a bad idea as the tide of the water rose now hitting against his feet, miss Kai and Ryuu. The water just rose so quickly when out of it a large giant head of a fish popped up as it jumped into the air and was going to eat Ryuu. Not wanting anything to happen to his friend he dashed so fast that he left the blanket behind, it also meant that all Ryuu saw was a slight blur and then a naked boy from behind followed by the fish being knocked into the air as the tide dropped. He turned his head to the side slightly not letting his body turn and reveal the truth. He was most probably a boy, but the proof was singular, there was only one way to figure it out.
"I know it might be a bit silly, but would you mind helping me with my fishing?"

There were so many options, did he try to search for the truth and risk their current friendship of sorts, or does he help with the fishing and play it cool. Hardly no one ever got to be around him when he was naked but thanks to Miss Kai he had loosened up so to speak. As the fish was still in the air as he must have hit it really really hard indicating quite a good deal of strength, the river went crazy as hundreds of these giant man eating fish jumped out to eat them. It was fish or be eaten for them right now and that did not count that these fish were no ordinary fish. They were the legendary Magical Naka Fish who could spit water blasts of C-Rank strength making them a tough meal for all.

Words = 5617 + 781 = 6398
Training D-Rank Jutsu Rainfall = 750/750
Training C-Rank Jutsu Mirror Image = 1000/1000
Training C-Rank Jutsu Hidden Rain = 1000/1000
Training A-Rank Jutsu Kiri Bunshin = 2000/2000

Training Words Left = 6398 - 4750 = 1648

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
Ryuu chattered on completely missing the fact that he was about to be shish kebabbed by a suspicious Yuzu. He also missed the fact that Yuzu wasn't even listening to him and was practically falling asleep. Ryuu, waiting for a reply that he most likely wasn't going to get, didn't get a chance to hear Yuzu's reply because right after one big ass fish popped out of no where and tried to eat him. It didn't eat him, though, because Yuzu saved. Yuzu had some really crazy strength and Ryuu was very impressed. Ryuujin couldn't help but feel upset, though, at the fact that some fish had tried to eat him. In fact he is the one who should be eating the stupid fish. Ryuu was prepared to start a sulk fest when Yuzu's voice interrupted his thoughts. Fishing...fishing sounded wonderful.
"Yes! Let's fish! Wooo!" Ryuu cheered. Next thing Ryuu knows a bunch of mega big ass fish...like a hundred of them....jumped out of the water aiming at them.
At first Ryuu didn't react fast enough so one of the fish got a shot at him. Ryuu was blasted back from the fish's water blasts. Ryuu got up wincing with a muttered, "Damn." That was a C-rank move. Ryuu groaned and hid behind a tree and quickly healed his wounds. Thankfully, while their water blasts were strong (for him) their speed was not. So Ryuu spent most of his time dodging the stupid fish. Until he was cornered by two of the giant fish. In sync, they both shot off blasts of water. He quickly ducked under the blasts which hit the fish on the opposite end and fired of some shock bullets at the fish. He figured it would cause more damage since lightning and water generally don't mix.
In his mind Ryuu was wondering how the hell this had even happened. He had only wanted to relax a bit and maybe do a bit of training and now here he was fighting off man-eating fish. Ryuu thought back to when the first fish had appeared and realized that the fish appeared when his candy beeper had well..beeped. Ryuu groaned as he dodged another fish and hit it with shock bullets. He cheered himself up with the thought that this could be considered as training anyways. Then he heard the dreaded sound again.
BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP! BEEEP!
The sound came from Ryuu's back pocket and he gave a bigger groan as even more fish started to jump at him. What about Yuzu? He seemed to be strong and capable. Ryuu was just a sweet little genin. Ryuu tried to dodge as much of the blasts as possible but, even with his higher speed, he still got hit by some of the water blasts. Luckily for him he hadn't deactivated that healing jutsu yet. And even luckier, the water blasts had hit some the fish. Ryuu grinned and shot off a round of shock bullets. Water and lightning. A lovely combination. Eventually he hit the fifteen rounds mark and he stopped and panted a bit. The ground around him was littered with fish and he cheered. Water and lightning saves the day. Now he had to kill the fish and gut them and fry them. Ryuu drooled a bit. He seemed to be forgetting the fact that there was still more fish to fight though he may have assumed that Yuzu could deal with them while he took care of the fish on the ground.

Spoiler:

words: 604
Total words: 3457
Training Perception to D: 750/750
Training Strength to D:  750/750
Training D-rank jutsu Earth Flow River:  750/750
Total training: 2250
Words left over: 1207

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The boy looked on as the young Ryuu struggled while he was easily avoiding all the attacks of the fish, he understood fish very well especially since he was a master when it came to battles in water. He noticed that poor Ryuu got hit with an attack while he just batted them away carefully keeping one arm hiding his secret spot. He noticed that he would need to get dressed if he wanted to help his friend so he just faced his back to Ryuu and believed in him. He slapped the fish out of his way as he walked over to a patch of grass and pulled out his spare underwear and put that on. The fish jumped him from behind as he drew his sword from the grass cutting the fish in half. The other fish became enraged and were swarming towards him as he kept evading their charges carefully cutting them down one by one. Their numbers seemed to be increasing as he could not see what was happening to his friend, as he got a bit upset by this he performed a jutsu to disperce them for a moment using his explosive tag on the first fish to charge ahead as it exploded there was an opening as he dashed through, he noticed that his friend was fighting the fish off with small shock bullets. This was effective but he was no where near strong enough to take on that many as he finally made up his mind. The fish increased in number even further as there were now close to nearly two hundred fish behind the boy who was standing care free in his white underwear.

He noticed that the boy was tired out and he lost track of where Miss Kai went, was miss Kai eaten, the nicest cat in the world gone. He lost track of her thanks to the buzzing and noisy fish as he appeared in front of the tired out Ryuu. "These fish have gone too far". His eyes looked killer as a cold aura seemed to stem off of him, he formed the yin seal then clapped his hands together as the water gathered around them in a vortex like a fierce water tornado as all the fish were being knocked into it as you could see them all seeming to bleed with parts of them falling around as he looked down. "All you fish must die", as some fish were torn apart by the force of the water he manipulated the water as the fish trapped in the vortex were washed up against a giant rock hitting it hard in a huge pile, roughly about a handful of the over two hundred fish were still moving, he then gave a cold look to Ryuu as he said, "Find Miss Kai and get to high ground now", as he stood there looking back at the fish who angered him.

He began to form a different stance as he seemed to be charging like a battery. His hair stood up slightly as he sent lightning through his fingertips into the water that was now above knee level as it travelled to all the fish electrocuting and cooking some of them a bit as the sparks were going everywhere. He had killed them all but this was not enough, he needed to do more, he needed to make them pay for whatever he thinks they may have done. "Kai!!!!!!!!!!!!" , places his palm on the surface of the water as a circle of light travels appearing like a moon before ending up beneath the pile of dead fishes. Lightning impaled all the fish as they were elevated into the air before the lightning sprout out as the fish looked like a bunch of fish kebabs held up by lightning, however it began to look more like a fisherman's christmas tree as the boy finally seemed to calm down and look around for a bit as he stood in his underwear the the fish falling apart and dead all around him as blood seemed to be raining down everywhere. "Miss Kai, Ryuu... are you okay?"

Total Words = 6398 + 706 = 7104
Training Words Left = 1648 + 706 = 2354

Chakra = 270/340
Jutsu used
Suiton Suishoha A-Rank, Raiton Jibashi B-Rank, Raiton Suteki Shoten A-Rank

Jutsu Used:

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
Yuzu appeared before Ryuu, eyes cold and the most awesome aura radiating off of him. Ryuu was not about to argue with Yuzu about leaving to find high ground, not with that cyclone he seemed to be creating. Now Ryuu was sure that he was above a chunin. This also meant that Ryuu would be able to watch everything. Ryuujin didn't bother to find Kai. He knew better than to assume that Kai was still on the ground in the first place though he was a bit peeved that Yuzu had forgotten about Mr. Whiskers. He was important too. Grabbing his backpack, Ryuu noted that Mr. Whiskers was not there and figured Kai had him. Shrugging, Ryuu quickly looked for the tallest tree he could find. A tree that was far enough that he wouldn't be hit with anything yet close enough that he could see everything. He spotted the perfect tree and he climbed and came face to face with Kai and Mr. Whiskers. Ryuu grinned.

"Hiya! Isn't this exciting! We get to see a jounin, I'm pretty sure he's a jounin, at work." Ryuu exclaimed, sitting on a branch next to kai and holding Mr. Whiskers on his lap.
Kai just stared at him, as if to assess the damage Ryuu had gotten, before nodding her head and turning her attention back to what was happening below.
They watched as Yuzu made lightning impale all the fish around. It was an impressive sight and Ryuu was going to make sure Yuzu knew that. When the light show was over, Yuzu was surrounded by fish parts and he the first thing he asked was about their condition.
"What a sweet boy." Kai whispered to Ryuu then she leaped off the tree and made her way to Yuzu. Ryuu clambered after her pumping his fist in the air.
"Yuzu, that was AWESOME!" Ryuu grinned at him, then lifted up the fish.
"And I caught one so we can clean it up a bit and cook it." Before he had made it to the tree, Ryuu had stopped to pick up the biggest fish he could find. It had been pretty heavy but he had managed. In his mind, Ryuu chuckled at the fact that the fishes that had tried to eat them would now be eaten by them. Ah how the tables have turned. He really hoped the fish would taste good but if he didn't he had his special ingredient with him that could make anything taste good.
"Are you alright, though, Yuzu? Would you like me to heal you?" Ryuu asked Yuzu as he took out a knife from his bag and began to gut the fish and clean it up.

words: 459
total words: 3916
left over words: 1666

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The boy came out from the tree but he was so happy to see Miss Kai was perfectly fine but the water was still around them moving around. it was up to his chest which was more or less up to ryuu's tummy, how miss kai would handle the water was unclear as he decided to move the waves of water that were by miss kai out of the way, showing he still had the jutsu active, he did not do the same for Ryuu who ended up all wet as some water rushed up to him splashing him softly as his clothes were all shrivelled up showing off the boy's figure somewhat. This was not a problem for the small boy whose underwear held on nicely, though he looked so flat it was actually hard to tell if he was really a boy, or a girl who liked wearing boys underwear to fit in. Ryuu hardly noticed this and seemed to be talking about catching one and cleaning it then cooking it as he seemed to grab one of the big fish as he tilted his head slightly. "These are the babies Ryuu, we call these Nakacarp" as he stood there looking all serious at Ryuu, then looking down at Ryuu's shape with the wet clothes on. "will i ever stand out like that Ryuu?" as he seemed to forget his explanation.

The boy offered to heal him as he looked at him a bit confused, "Sure, sort of hurt my leg slightly when i came to save you" as he sat down the water still moving around them as he forgot to undo his jutsu. He let his leg stand out as he sat with his legs spread as you could see a slightly redish area on his right leg, not to mention there were small cuts here and there on his body not to mention his forehead. He actually did the damage to himself from using his lightning recklessly, which was not something new to him, but it did lead to him visiting hospitals for no reason other than to fix small cuts. The ground was rumbling while he kept waiting to be healed. "Please be gentle, i kick sometimes if i get hurt" as he blushed and looked to the side waiting for Ryuu to heal him. There was something out there though and it seemed like the fish were only the beginning.

Total Words = 7104 + 422 = 7526
Training Words Left = 2354 + 422 = 2776
Chakra = 270/340

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
There was something Ryuu hadn't noticed before but certainly noticed now. Ryuu was wet (he would have to take off his clothes again but at leas he had more towels) but Kai wasn't. Yuzu seemed to be making sure that the water didn't touch her and Ryuu wondered how Kai knew he would do that for her. So not only was she a mind reader but she could see into the future too? Kai shot Ryuu a look that was suspiciously smug and Ryuu quickly shook that thought out of his mind. He did not want to broach that topic. When Yuzu mentioned that the big fish that he had was a baby Ryuu gaped. This big fish was the baby? He stared at the fish in wonder and horror. So all those fishes he had just fought were babies? He stared once more before he tuned into what Yuzu was saying. Stand out? Well, Ryuu supposed his purple hair was rather different but he liked it and he did have purple bags. And carried around a teddy bear that he talked to. Yes he supposed he stood out but Ryuu was pretty sure that Yuzu stood out a lot considering he was so young but so strong. Ryuu promptly informed Yuzu so.

Ryuu examined Yuzu's leg seeing the reddish area and the various cuts on his bodies. Ryuu was pretty sure that none of the fishies actually managed to attack him so he could only assume that he got these bruises from his own attacks. The good thing was that it wasn't so bad. It was something he could actually heal and for that he was glad.
"No worries Yuzu. I'll be as gentle as possible." Ryuu reassured Yuzu.
He knelt over the leg and promptly started to heal it. Ryuu made sure that he went over everywhere on Yuzu's body where there was a cut and he did so gently so as not to startle Yuzu. Ryuu might be rather selfish and excitable sometimes but he had his nice, calm and serious moments. Right after Ryuujin healed Yuzu of the cuts Kai ran right back to the big tree that she was on before taking Mr. Whiskers with her. Ryuu looked confused for a split second but then a look of understanding showed on his expression and a feeling of dread grew in him. He turned to Yuzu and asked him, not really expecting to like his answer.
"It's not over is it?"

Spoiler:

words: 423
total words: 4339
left over words: 2089

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
As things were drifting as the beautiful miss Kai took the teddy bear up the tree with her to keep safe. He mentioned his purple hair and purple bags as he gave a confused look on his face, he was refering to Ryuu's figure not his color as he got even more confused now as he realised that Ryuu's hair was purple, he got a bit careless and pulled at Ryuu's wet pants slightly since he wanted to see if that hair was purple too, but then he let go and looked to the side not peeking. "Sorry, i wanted to see if that hair was also purple". As the boy continued to sit down the young Ryuu began to examine his body as he blushed and got a bit nervous, he was still in his underwear after all. He told him not to worry and then began to heal him which felt strange as he nearly cried as he was just nervous from the strange feelings it gave him. Normally he would be in battle hiding his emotions or in a hospital where they put him to sleep before healing him. Some areas were a little different like the cut high up his leg and the one on his tummy as well as the one that was on his neck made him shiver as he was actually really sensative. As they were having their moment then Ryuu asked a rhetorical question or said something which answered itself, it was not over yet. As he was now a bit attached to Ryuu he hugged him close holding onto his shirt as he then tugged on it a bit. "The healing was nice and it not over yet but in a while she going to realise it was us", as he pointed carefully with his finger towards a giant snake like creature with the head of what looked like a dragon. He then said its name, "That is a Gados" as the beast gave a loud roar as the ground shook and a tidal wave rose up into the air roughly twenty meters high as he then looked into Ryuu's eyes. "Do you trust me?"

Total Words = 7526 + 368 = 7894
Training Words Left = 2776 + 368 = 3144
Chakra = 270/340

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
Ryuu felt rather than saw Yuzu pull his pants slightly. Huh? Ryuu stared at Yuzu, puzzled. He felt even more confused when he heard Yuzu's comment.
"Of course it is purple what else would it be?" It would be weird if he grew in different colours after all.
Afterwards he turned back to healing Yuzu and finishing up. When he was done Yuzu hugged him and told him the healing was nice. Ryuu felt so proud. He really wanted to be a good medic nin. Yuzu's next words however washed away his pride. She?. Ryuu's eyes followed to where Yuzu's fingers where pointing and he felt his jaws drop. Damn! And he had thought the fishes were bigger, this one was bigger. It had a snake like body and a head that resembled the head of a dragon. According to Yuzu it was a Gados and the creature gave a roar. The ground shook and a wave rose many feet into the air. Ryuu looked into Yuzu's eyes. Did he trust Yuzu? Hell yeah! No wasn't even an option to that question. Ryuu was not about to get eaten by some dumb fish dragon hybrid just because he might have helped kill some of them. He grabbed the bag that was at his feet, stuffed the fish that he had cut up into it and nodded to Yuzu. He was pretty sure that Yuzu could get them out of this alive and he liked knowing that he would be eating the stupid fish as pay back for all their troubles.

words: 266
total words: 4565
left over words: 2355

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The boy seemed to trust him enough not to start running away as the wave was about to crash he performed his jutsu Suiton Suijinheki as water spiralled around them blocking the tidal wave, fortunately the tree that Miss Kai was in was really high but it began to crack as the wave was being blocked he looked to his friend. "The wave is going to stop soon, you must run and go save Miss Kai and your cuddly friend", not sure what the name of the teddy bear was anymore. The waves crashed hard on the out side of the whirling water of the jutsu as it held out as the water seemed to die down as the tree began to tilt. "Go now !!" as he dashed towards the powerful Gados he slashed for the beast but the beast flew into the air then dived down on him as he blocked the large teeth of the monster as it then opened its mouth to swallow him whole he stabbed the inside of its mouth as you could see a blade sticking out of the top of the monsters nose as it moved about crazily as the boy held on tightly inside. As it then moved around like a crazed snake the tail of the beast hitting the tree finally breaking it completely, if Ryuujin was too late to save his beautiful cat and his cuddly friend there would be no help from Yuzu who had to fight being eaten.

The beast bashed its head into the ground trying to finish off the boy who resisted using his full leg strength to keep the beast from closing its mouth. It thrashed around as he lost his footing flailing around inside the beasts mouth when finally the beast then began to growl as a person could hear something shaking. He felt it as the beast was charging up something as he heard what sounded like the charge of an energy beam of sorts like something you would see from a raiton jutsu. He then quickly charged his own chakra as the beast released the blast he released his defence as a large jolts of lightning flowed through the beasts body as it roared he took that chance to fly out the beasts mouth with the raiton armor still around him the beast growled as it was electrified and then followed up with a second blast as a large laser like beam moved along the ground hitting the lightning barrier as it cracked and then broke as the boy then got serious as he dashed towards the beast, the beast dashed back at him when he finally decided it was eat or be eaten, kill or be killed, there was only one truth as the beast and him charged the look in their eyes, the eyes of beasts, the eyes of demons taking on a worthy prey. As they clashed a large explosion occured as the dust was rushing outwards the water rising into the air and showering all over the place as it seemed to start to rain as the dust began to clear slowly the beast still growling its shadowy silhoette barely visible in the debree.

The dust finally began to clear as the air was shaking the winds moving recklessly as the beast appeared looking unarmed as you just saw a crack in its tooth as it turned to look back as the dust cleared behind the beast as the boy stood on the other side. "Sorry" as the beast fell down slowly as there were cuts appearing all over its body as it crashed into the water as he looked towards the beast, shaking off his blood soaked sword as he then raised it into the air and roared. "AAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as the birds in the trees all flew away, this boy was the strongest there is, and that was all that mattered in this world, the strong survive and the weak bow down to their greatness. As he looked towards his friends hoping they were okay as a deep sadness could be seen in his eyes, it was not that he wanted to kill, it was that it was what he was good at.

Total Words = 7894 + 706 = 8600
Training Words Left = 3144 + 706 = 3850
Chakra = 225/340

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Your first drawing looked a bit more emotional i liked it, second drawing looks like there is something missing but i just can not figure out what.. still way better than what i can do

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
The minute Yuzu told him to run to Kai and Mr. Whiskers he ran. Not that he thought Kai needed saving because she was his Ninneko partner and she was a pretty smart cat. She would have realized immediately what was about to happen and Ryuujin was sure that by the time he reached her she would have found another tree to settle on. Kai had a very good preservative instinct. And once again Ryuu was right. He had jumped over the tail of the dragon fish and ran passed the tree that Kai had already vacated, making his way to a tree that was tall but slightly smaller than the first tree. There he found Kai lying on the tallest branch with Mr. Whiskers licking a paw. Ryuu quickly climbed the tree to settle beside her and they watched as Yuzu took down the dragon fish.

It was a sight to see ad the four feet Yuzu (or atleast that was what Ryuu assumed) fought against the dragon fish, Gados, who was several feet bigger than the boy. They watched as Yuzu fell into the beast's mouth. They watched as both Yuzu and the beast powered up an attack. And they watched as Yuzu finally took down the beast with a massive explosion.

Kai and Ryuujin with Mr. Whiskers and fish in hand got off the tree and made there way to Yuzu. This time Ryuu didn't cheer Yuzu on. Instead Ryuu sympathized with him as both him and Kai had heard when Yuzu had apologized. It was clear to see that Yuzu was sad but Ryuu was unsure about why he was sad. Was it because he had killed? Or was it because he could kill and was good at it? Ryuu may not know why or understand his feelings but he wouldn't judge. Kai would kill him. Kai had already made her way into Yuzu's arms depending to be pet. Ryuu smiled. Kai can make Yuzu feel better at least. Well at least he got to eat fish.

words: 345
total words: 4910
left over words: 2700

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
They did not cheer him on as they came to him he was looking down coldly as his heart began to waver, he was changing as he looked towards them with his sadness. He noticed Kai approach him as he held on to her for a bit and he was bordering on crying when rubbed her fur for a bit before carrying her and placing her in Ryuu's arms. He gave a cold look downwards as you could not see his face, but one tear dropped to the ground as he did not look into their eyes keeping his eyes hidden and then spoke. "We are friends right", as his heart wavered a memory locked deep inside came back to him.

***Memory***
"No matter how hard you try to be like everyone else, you are a demon of the mist, so stop acting like a child and kill them all". As the small boy took up his sword and entered the village, as the people screamed around him as he burnt the village to the ground.
***MemoryEnd***

As he then looked into their eyes before disappearing from their sight, whether they would ever meet him again was unclear as the sight around them became more clear as the water began to sink back into the river all that could be seen was Blood everywhere staining the grass and the trees. This was not a fishing expedition this was a one sided massacre of the weak and helpless. If he had not held back he may have killed his new friends too, from the beautiful Miss Kai to the confused Ryuujin and even the teddy bear, Mister Whiskers. The boy was consumed with himself as he could not understand himself anymore.

Total Words = 8600 + 293 = 8893
Revision 37 words more than what existed for some reason
Training Words Left = 3850 + 293 = 4143 - 37 = 4106

Training Senjutsu D to C = 4106/6000

Exit Thread

Last edited by Yuzu Ren on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Word Counts had to be revised slightly so just took total excess and subtracted)

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

D-rank
Ryuu gazed at Yuzu, spotting some tears falling and he couldn't help but feel sad as well though he wasn't sure why. When Yuzu asked if they were friends he shot him a look.
"Of course we're friends."
Kai left Yuzu's arms to stay beside Ryuu and they both watched as he walked away. Ryuu gave a last wave and he couldn't help but hope that they would meet again. He also hoped that we would start feeling better.
Then he too left with Kai, Mr. Whiskers and the fish. No way was he forgetting the fish.

words: 112
total words: 5022
left over words: 2812

Training Endurance from D to D-3= 1175/1175
Training Perception form D to D-2= 725/725

Training Temporary Healing Technique= 750/750
Left over words= 162

EXIT THREAD.

Total training= 1900

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.