You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1just a simple introduction Empty just a simple introduction Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:24 pm

eddy8734

D-rank
I'm new here and hope to get along with everyone i meet here

2just a simple introduction Empty Re: just a simple introduction Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:41 pm

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
Welcome to Saga Eddy! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, and I'm sure we'll get along fine~

3just a simple introduction Empty Re: just a simple introduction Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:32 pm

Alistein

Alistein

D-rank
Simple, but effective. Hey, welcome.

If you have and questions or troubles about the site, don't ask me. Ask Oki, or whoever posts after me.

If you do ask me, I'll tell you to go to the store, buy me a burger, and claim that it's toootally how you get started here or whatever.

Anyhow, see ya~

4just a simple introduction Empty Re: just a simple introduction Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:38 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Hey there! Welcome to saga, if you have any questions feel free to ask (me/other staff/anyone in cbox)!

See you around the site~

5just a simple introduction Empty Re: just a simple introduction Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Taeru

Taeru

D-rank
Welcome to Saga, don't hesitate to hop into the chat box as the others have said, everyone is welcoming and you'll get help there if you ask for it.
I look forwards to seeing you around the site ^^

6just a simple introduction Empty Re: just a simple introduction Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Nakajima Naho

Nakajima Naho

D-rank
Just a simple welcome shall do then. :P

7just a simple introduction Empty Re: just a simple introduction Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:42 am

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome! Hope to see you around!

8just a simple introduction Empty Re: just a simple introduction Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome to saga! If you have any questions, feel free to ask one of the staff, or the chatbox, or PM someone who you think is doing the right thing, everyone is super friendly here.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.