You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Simple Delivery Empty A Simple Delivery Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:57 pm

Atsushi

Atsushi

D-rank
Mission Name: Package Delivery
Mission Rank: D-rank
Objective: Deliver the urgent package to a Kumogakure outpost within the wilds.
Reward: 150 ryo
Mission Description: The Raikage as an urgent and secretive package for a shinobi outpost within the wilderness, and you've been hand assigned to deliver it. Mostly because almost everyone else has more important things to do.
Mission Details: You've been given a small box like package, covered in what looks to be paper packaging, and bound together with rope. You simply need to travel beyond the bounds of the village to deliver it, and any encounters are up to the thread participants, though not required. The package however, does need to arrive at its destination unharmed, and unopened otherwise the mission is failed.

2A Simple Delivery Empty Re: A Simple Delivery Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:49 pm

Atsushi

Atsushi

D-rank
It was an early morning start for Atsushi, same as every morning. Hotaru had already made her way to the young Hinode's house. She was a regular visitor in this place, and as she pushed the door ajar a warm, expecting smile greeted her. The reason why she was early today was simple she could smell that the genin she came to visit oh so frequently had begun cooking already before even the sun had risen from the depths of the sky. She would lay on the toasty, steam-warmed, tile floors, indulging in this human comfort as the rich meaty smell of pork filled the kitchen. Atsushi would look over to Hotaru shit eating grin spreading across his face, "Smells good doesn't it?" He'd look over to the massive wok he had in front of him and the fatty meat sizzling and approaching the moment of its perfection. He'd reach over head into a cabinet grabbing two large bowls, transferring the meat into them both filling them to their six inch deep rim.

Atsushi and Hotaru would sit on the floor of the next room over, the wolf with the large bowl in front of her, head buried in it as she inhaled the delicately cooked meat. Atsushi sat legs crossed across from her with his own foot wide bowl in his lap shoving piece after piece into his mouth almost as if he was racing the great beast across from him, almost matching her piece to piece but eventually losing as she would finish first, licking the still warm juices from her friends kill off the perimeter of her maw. "Whoooo. That was seriously delicious." Atsushi would exhale deeply as he finished his meal, grabbing the pint of water next to him chugging it down. "Ah. Mmm, Hotaru, I wanted to tell you. I won't be here the next couple of days. I've got to make a delivery pretty far away for one of the village's missions, so could you make sure to keep the furnace fed." The wolf would growl snarkily at him. "No." She'd repeat herself. "I swear I wasn't bribing you. I do really need you to take care of the place while I'm out. If anyone, and I mean anyone comes by try to stay out of their way. There have been some kill missions for some local aggressive wolves in the area, and if anything were to hap..." He'd trail off deciding the words were best left unspoken.

[WC=604]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.