You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bold Promises[Training/Private] Empty Bold Promises[Training/Private] Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:48 pm

Zewo

Zewo

D-rank
Topic Final Word Counter: 1,554

Honor was perceived to be one's integrity in a sense. Daichi on the other hand believed his honor lied in his village. Despite his lack of true arsenal, he was dedicating time to his true weapon; the body. Overall the true skills of a shinobi were based on his mind, and the body. The synchronization would wait. The Uzumaki believed he'd nip the problem in the bud, train his body first and then create with it.

Ever since he was younger he had a strong reserve of chakra. Despite such, he lacked true physical aptitude but it made him want to amplify himself. This weakness....pushed him to a higher aptitude. He was genuinely smart, and picked up things quickly. This sense of being frail was getting old, just like he was; time was running out.

Much like sand in an hour glass, everyone's lived trickled slowly and the world of the shinobi turned. In this big blue planet, Daichi remained as Chuunin in the Hidden Leaf. His purpose was to serve them, preserve the lives within' the walls and extend that very same freedom. The Hidden Lead had always been a good sense of the word honor. Many shinobi dedicated themselves to this very will they say is like fire...

"You son of-" Daichi's voice was abruptly cut off as he closed his mouth. A hefty jump, pivoting of his body and turning himself to face the ground he was falling to. The branch he once stood on had been blown off. A large dragon of water ripped it off the tree, swallowing it and flowing intensely through tree top. There wasn't much scenery around these parts, the occasional tree, plenty of rivers and tall grass; plains.

The Chuunin landed, rolling forwards and expelling some of the excess kinetic energy. Despite his lack of physical aptitude, his mind was resilient and useful. Another dragon homed in on him, as he looked up and spotted these two things. The other besides the dragon was his adversary, standing in front of a large river; a basin for weapons. It was tall man, roughly six foot three inches? He was fairly muscular, but nothing out of the ordinary. Long unkempt black hair but everything else was hard to make out. Clothes seemed fairly casual, but the person didn't seem to wear a shinobi vest. It wasn't like them to directly attack another village, unless they were in war either.

The dragon fiercely crept forward in a load roaring of rushing water, jaw open and ready to swallow the Uzumaki whole. The teenager stayed crouched, extending both palms and concentrating intently. His left eye was closed, right still open; aiming. In between the extended palms levitated a tiny ball of water, which soon collected water nearby and accumulated. Luckily for Daichi, a previous water dragon helped bring water near him. More than enough for his technique, a giant sphere of water. For a split moment, it seemed as if the dragon was too big and it was about to connect. Just before the two techniques collided, Daichi released a seal using his palm and added force to his technique. It boosted the sphere into a much larger ball, colliding with the dragon and propelling forward against it. It was enough to challenge the dragon, both roaring forward but the ball being purely for brunt force. Soon enough all the collective water exploded, spilling to the ground and making temporary rain.

Last edited by Zewo on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

2Bold Promises[Training/Private] Empty Re: Bold Promises[Training/Private] Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Zewo

Zewo

D-rank
The showering would last a total of three solid seconds, but in that time both ninja prepared their next moves. Each of them flicked their arms in rapid movements, sending shuriken colliding with each other in scraping metal. Clangs of metal were consistently heard as all weapons landed in synchronization.

The rain stopped pouring as the sun shined brightly over the duo. They began to close in, but that's when things got very difficult. The Chuunin feinted to the left, faking out and sending a quick right jab. The enemy seemed to have quite the anticipation, whipping his arm up and grabbing Daichi's wrist firmly. A tight hardened grip where the teenager couldn't get out at all. "GET OFF OF ME!" the leaf ninja chanted fiercely, kicking the ground and propelling a huge pulse of wind from below. A moderate shock wave of large gusts pushed the target away. The casually dressed opponent skidded back all the way to five feet.

The red headed wonder wasted no time, whipped his hands in an array of signs; hand seals. Three to be more specific! Ox, bird and boar! The young-man exhaled a wave of bubbles, which pushed forward and started to trace this black haired individual. This would at least give Daichi a moment to recuperate. Unlike most shinobi, he relied heavily on tactics and used a basic arsenal. A conventional minimalist, at least for now...until he felt he was ready. His array of techniques weren't -too- expansive, but they were pretty useful.

The shinobi was able to dodge the bubbles, pushing backwards out to a total distance of sixteen meters. The max distance for the bubble technique was reached. "Heh, what else do you expect from a D-rank?" the Uzumaki spoke to himself softly; shrugging. This wasn't the first time he tried to play it off cool. That's when he took the high road, and dipped. His mission had been completed, but somehow he was caught tail by this chump. Now that he had distance, it was time to move! Back to his home!~

As the boy charged to head home, his feet were met with swirling water which gravitated around him. It seemingly 'filled' his world; an orb. Daichi had been captured in a technique. A large sphere of water capsuled Daichi, and while he could still breathe, he was powerless. All antics didn't matter, but this opponent was looking to be far stronger, or should I say...faster.

"How did you get to me so quickly? There is no way, ever, in my life you could outrun me like that." the Uzumaki mumbled in the muffling orb of gravitating water.

"How old are you, kid?"the deep voice reigned on his parade. It was like he totally ignored his question, but granted, he was in the mercy of his weapon. "...Eighteen..." his stale answer leaked from his lips. The water broke down, slowly discomposing and dropping to the ground in one swift movement. A giant puddle now laid around them; a mini mote.

"The name is Zen." the man extended his hand for a shake. //Wait..did he just?//

The leaf ninja was a bit reluctant to return it. His stance still prepared to fight, and protect himself by any means. "Relax. I had to get you away from the town, I understand you have your means, but... these folk around here are terrified of shinobi, especially one's from the five great nations." his hand extended once more; "I swear a truce. I am Zen Hawagaki"

This time the leaf ninja took his hand, shook and gave off an unsettled smile. This was an unusual way things went down, but he understood where he miss stepped. Not everything was in shades of grey. "I got to you using the Shushin technique. As you can see, it grants you incredible speed in a short burst."the man explained as he formed a seal, in the blink of an eye...he was behind Daichi. Back to his, continuing to talk: "which you can do whenever you want to change the tide. Though, if you excessive use it, I heard there are some dramatic effects. I usually stay at two, maybe three."

This was the pinnacle of many things he knew, unlike before, he thought the body was only capable of so much. This technique gave him so much potential. If anything, it closed the match so quickly. Daichi would have lost his life had he ran into someone not as kind.

"You have to tell me though, haha. How did you create that giant sphere so quickly? That was amazing." Zen inquired on Daichi's usage of his Uzumaki seal. "Eh. I sealed the technique before hand. Just used two technically!"the boy replied acting coolly about it. "Your name?" the man asked.
"My nam- Oh, yeah. Daichi, Uzumaki Daichi."

"An Uzumaki, huh? So that's probably how you did it. I heard you folk are incredible with some fuinjutsu. You'll have to teach me sometime, anyhow, I'm going to get back." The last thing Daichi saw was a smile and wave, poof and he was gone.

I suppose now he would head home with a lot to loom on his head today. The boy turned around, starting a slow walk for most of his time in the valley. The plains were beautiful, but now was a good time to think. Sometimes that's what the red head did, just let his soul out and drift away as he walked. Soon he'd return to the village, set off on another mission and head for his goals. People needed to keep moving to pretend nothing happened, or rather, they can't do anything about what did. It's over. Now, Daichi would set out to not let it happen again. Not necessarily the fact he was saved, but the fact he couldn't defend himself. Today, changed all of that.

{Exit Thread}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.