You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu walked through the village, his fists clenched. The two battle-gloves he had purchased were tight in his grip. His facial expression read like one that someone might even mistake as a hostile one. He made his way through the streets in this tempter-trantrum like stroll until he finally reached the kage mansion. He looked up upon it, the sunlight shining over the top of the towering structure. He shook his head quickly, before looking back to the door. He strolled in, being stopped by the receptionist.

"I know who you are, Sebasu-sama, but you don't have an appointment."

"I don't need one." would be Sebasu's counter as he turned to walk up the stairs. The receptionist simply sighed. Surely she was used to his rages. He used to have them a bit more often than he did now. As he reached Kenta's door, he let out a loud puff of air, throwing the door open angrily. He stepped inside, unclenching his fists and softening his hostile attitude to simply an angry one.

"THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! There are kiri nin fucking falling out of the sky! I know you're trying to be nice and give them a nice little shelter, but if there is someone so dangerous that he could simply destroy their village without hesitation, why would we house the survivors? He obviously wants them dead! Just because they're being targeted doesn't mean we have to be! I don't want to see this village in ashes, and you're lighting the fire that will lead us there. Give me your motives! Give me the benefits of this, for I surely can think of none!""

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Golden eyes barely even looked up when the door swung open, rest of his body unresponsive. Oh, hello Sebasu. Nice to see you too. Rage, oh wow; he could taste rage. That was new. Ish. He'd tasted rage from others before; but it was normally his own souring his tongue. Although given he'd had a wonderful few days of relative peace since the end of the exams... and some fun fucking with his squad the day before... yeah; the blonde was in a decidedly good mood compared to how he had been the last few weeks.

"So. We're having issues with the fishies? I would have thought you would have waited until after the majority of the tourists and foreign ninja had left. Yanno, the exams only ended what... a week ago? Shit, the Kumo group is still dumping cash into the market, so not in a hurry to kick them out. Suna's Kage hasn't even left. Not exactly sure why we're having an issue with Kiri's people. They did have the second largest competing group, behind ours."

Then again, he probably should actually answer the questions he was asked; instead of just talking. The elder wasn't one for small talk anyway; not from what interaction the blonde had ever had with him. Not that Kenta was a walking bag of conversation; he preferred silence, or else the sounds of his children. Or dogs. Always good with dogs.

"Let's see... to answer your questions: My problem is nothing. We'd be housing survivors in the short term anyway because of the exams. They're leaving by the end of the month; as soon as the scouts and cartographers are done plotting out the new village site. We're making a KILLING off this; as they're buying a metric shit ton of supplies off us. Not that I much care; but the elder's are creaming themselves over it." He shuddered at the though; but it was the truth. "As for the person or persons wanting the Kiri ninja dead. For all we know, for all ANYONE knows, Hikou was the only target; and they burned Kiri for the giggles. Given we had a damn rouge Uchiha fuck with the exams; but not actually hurt anyone, for the moment anyway; I'd call us safe. And shit Sebasu. You think we're not already a target anyway? Seriously. Think about it. Kiri and Konoha; the biggest villages. The strongest economies. The most ninja. We're a target either way. Might as well keep our allies where they can bloody help. Honestly; I don't give two flying fucks who the main target is. We're in line no matter what; fucking nutters Uchiha going after villages? Hah. Konoha is ALWAYS a target for those bastards."

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu looked at the Hokage, taking in all he had said. He raised up a finger as if he was about to point, before it drooped downward as he struggled for a counter argument. He finally snapped his fingers! GOT IT!

"Buying things and pumping money into our market? To what end?! With someone able to slay kages and destroy villages out there, should be worrying about constructing another village? We should be gathering in our soldiers and keeping our supplies ready. If we do come under attack by this 'Fuck Nutter Uchiha', then I'd like to have the supplies and the people to do it, rather than tourists and civilians crowding the streets. I'll leave you alone, and the entire issue alone for now on the terms that I'm excused from any charge if the village comes under attack and one of the random tourists are harmed. It's a sad thought, and it could injure village relations, but if that bastard shows up, I'm not going to be holding back just because you have a crowd 'pumping our markets'. Creamy elders or not, they're more parasites than a benefit in this time of fear and worry."

Sebasu scanned his strangely deep blue eyes over Kenta, taking in his youngness. His complexion. He hadn't lived to see the things that could really happen on a battlefield.. the real blood, the real corpses. He was still practically a kid compared to Sebasu, who was near the age of 73 now, despite his appearance. Sebasu's bulked up pose slouched down into a more relaxed form. He could forgive his naive behavior this time, but if it ended in a partially destroyed village.. he would not have it.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Oh god; seriously? That old, tired line? When wasn't Konoha under duress of some kind anymore? Between defections, Kage's disappearing (And a good hearty glare for good measure), etc. Seriously; his entire bitch was that Kenta wasn't an isolationist hoarder? Or the youth, likely. Too easy to look at his young face and see naivete. Someone with no concept of war. Easy life; the life of a villager in peace. Hyuuga knew nothing of him. True, never seen an outright war; as clan squabbles where nothing compared to true wars... but he knew things most did not; understood a world bleaker then much of his generation.

"I do still respect your wisdom; even if I don't see fit to follow it all of the time. You however, seem hellbent on underestimating me. Fair enough; given you're older then my grandfather and ruled longer then I've been alive. Still; lumping me in with everyone else in my generation is pointless. If you know nothing of me, and my history, do not presume to understand my views. Do I see a threat? Of fucking course. But closing the borders? Kicking everyone and anything out that isn't "Us"?"

He grabbed a pen from his desk and threw it like a senbon directly at the great map adoring the only wall not made of windows or doors; the map of the world and countries as they stood. Said pen embedded itself directly into the center of Iwa, right into the dot that showed where the hidden village was. "So, you want us to be Iwa then?" Another pen was grabbed, thrown, this time at Kumo. "Or Kumo?" Suna was next, the same question.

"Look at them. Iwa is dead, they're barely holding on at this point. Kumo? Look at them. The what... 6 of them here? That's all we've seen out of them in YEARS. Far as anyone knows, Midnight is dead. Suna? Holy crap. The entire village was crumbling, then Yui came along and drove them into a hole. This new person; Gin? I think? We know nothing about her. For all we know she'll finish them off entirely. Kiri? Shit, the rumors and information coming out of there before Hikou was killed? He deserved it; from how he was treating them; if it was accurate intel. The Osada, Jurou? He's at least got the balls to do something about shit."

"You really want us to be them? You want us to follow the same path; make the same mistakes? Isolationism doesn't work, Sebasu. Turning our backs on allies doesn't work. Kiri is our ally; they have the information we need to keep safe; and the best way to get it is to not turn them out into the cold. We have fucking Uchiha out the ASS for countering here. If ANY village is safe; it's us. And ONLY because we're the last fully functional village left. Maybe when you ran shit it was different. But here and now? The old ways don't work. If my actions end up in disaster; then I take my responsibility; and I have every intention of sacrificing myself to defend this village. My home. My people. Same as you. Same as any Hokage. Now you can either work with me; or continue to bitch at me because I'm not some little whipped puppy that can be controlled. The elder's tried and failed at that; and now they have to deal with it. I'd rather you an ally then a... well, I doubt enemy, but you know what I mean."

Sebasu

Sebasu

Retired
Sebasu shook his head. The pen being picked up made him flinch into a passively defensive position. He eyed over Kenta as he finished his argument. Sebasu took a heavy breath.

"Isolationism could work, but if you're dead set on it not working, why don't we just combine all our villages? If all the others are so tiny, shouldn't we gather-- And this is as I said before-- everyone that is allies with us and horde them in here? If this guy is as dangerous as the tavern-tales say, then we'll need all the manpower we can get. You have me as your ally, and my respect for your dedication.. But.. Just do as you feel right. My piece still stands. If this village falls, and you live, I'll hunt you down before I fix it."

Sebasu nodded quickly in affirmation of his words. He couldn't really go anywhere else with this.

"Now, that matter is settled. Anything you want to clear with me before I run off?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.