You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaim

Kaim

D-rank
Kaim was walking along a path with a smile on his face while reading a book, Then kaim walked into naka river with the wind blowing and the sound of kaim ninja shoes hitting the ground he smell the river soon as another brust of wind went by...

"It seems that nobody is here"Kaim said as he stood there ready to take a seat on the ground with his book inside his hand kaim shot there looking around waiting for somebody to come so he can train with them but there was not even a soul... So he waited there reading a book and thinking about being the best ninja.

Last edited by Kaim on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
(I'm RP-ing as Kenny. I've said this xD Anyway~)

Kenny had just finished training his new jutsu, amused by how easy and simple it was made him smile with glee. Granted it was a bitch learning it and being near enough destroyed by the Doton element...oh joy. Thankfully he only left with a few bruises and a black eye but after a couple of days of relaxations and some hot chocolate, he was back in business.

The snow however, was slowly making it's way into Konohagakure which was followed by an evil chill in the air and with the wind blowing through...was not good in the slightest. He came across some random little guy sitting there. He looked as if he was waiting on something or someone? Ignoring the boy, Kenny continued to walk on. He had better things to do than to talk to some random sitting in the cold...rather strange if you ask me.

Kaim

Kaim

D-rank
Kaim then felled somebody walking by with a smile on his face he stood up off the ground and he turned on his byakugan eyes trying to see who was there kaim then saw a young boy walking by as if he was trying to avoid kaim. Kaim then deactivate his byakugan eyes...

"Haha you can stop walking now I see you" Kaim said with laugher he then hopped and front of the boy with a smile on his face kaim keot his distance from the young boy "I was thinking maybe we can train together and maybe I can teach you some new things and you can teach me something" Kaim said and a nice voice as he hopped and front of the young boy keeping his distance...

"If you don't want to train that will be fine also I just wanted somebody I can train with maybe learn something new and if thats okay we can train over there it has alot of space" Kaim said as he pointed were they could train and he pointed at the konohagakure naka river he was just standing there with his fighting robe blowing back from the fast wind that had a little breeze behind kaim then cough from the wind that he didn't expected waiting for the young boy answer....

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kaim on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
"..."

Was this guy for real? Here I was just minding my own business and he jumps out of his little emo mood to pop a question like that? What if I was hellbent on death and destruction? I could have ended him by now. Kenta's brow began to twitch as he watched the little random hop in front of him, still challenging him. Then again, it'd been awhile since Kenny had a fight. since the chuunin exams actually.
Raising his eyebrow, he crossed his arms and stood there.
"What are you training and what rank?" He asked, hoping to figure out how long this was going to take...Hopefully not too long as Kenny had more pressing matters to attend to.

Looking this person from head to toe, it was clear that this person had the Byakugan. So Kenny was gonna be dealing with a Hyuga clan member...oh great. Something to watch out for. If he wasn't careful then Kenny was up shit creek.

OOC: Now, you used the byakugan so please edit your previous post by putting the used jutsu in a spoiler plus your remaining chakra which is now 70/80. Fix this before continuing the thread.

Kaim

Kaim

D-rank
(Occ done)

Kaim than repiled to the boy "I'm training taijutsu and my rank is genin" Kaim would say as he stood there with a lazy look on his face still waiting for the boy to say yes to his training while kaim was waiting he asked the young boy the same thing "So what is you training and what rank is you"Kaim said as the wind blew by again, Kaim then kneel down to fix his ninja shoes with a smile on his face he was still loking at the young boy. After kaim got done with fixing his ninja shoes with the wind coming by again and kaim hair swaying to the left from the way the wind was blowing...

Kaim then pulled out a book that he can read while waiting to get a answer from the boy and waiting for the young boy to say yes to train with him...

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Taijutsu... seeing as though he's a Taijutsu user, it must mean that he tends to cause some amount of damage on me...and if i'm correct, if he hits me he's going to be blocking up some chakra points...Not a good day indeed...I better come up with something...Watching as the boy stood there with a blank face, Kenta examined him once more...his hands were rough looking...Taijutsu. He was a Hyuuga so there might have been a chance for ninjutsu...Kenta shook his head at the thought of a Hyuga member using a sword or a bow...he'd doubted that there was any at all that did that.

"I'll probably train a new jutsu or something...why not then?" He said as he concentrated the chakra to his feet before launching himself about 10 meters away from the boy. It was probably best that Kenny kept his distance...he could fight but that meant nothing when pitted against a Taijutsu user...possibly S-Rank as well! If Kenny was gonna win this, he was gonna need some serious concentration and footwork.

Kaim

Kaim

D-rank
Kaim then here's what the boy said and he stopped waiting for what the boy would say and he hopped behind the young boy with a lazy look on kaim face he was now standing behind the boy "It appears that I'm about to train with a genin rank ninja" Kaim said inside his mind; Then he took a few steps up behind the young ninja, Kaim was then said and the ninja ear "Let's stop talking and start beating the hell out of each other" Kaim said and a voliet voice he then hopped right back and front of the boy and a fight stance kaim was ready to train and have fun...

"If me and the boy is going to train I have to watch out for his jutsu strength and other things but I'm pretty sure that he is more scared of me than I am him that will make this training more interresting" Kaim said inside his mind again,"This is going to be a good training; And to let you know one thing I'm done talking also now let's start training please" As you can here kaim knockles crak from folding up his fist...

Kaim was ready to roundhouse kick the young ninja from his karate taijutsu strength but he was just going to wait and see what the boy was going to do first, With a smile on kaim face he was still and a fighting stance ready to train...

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Fan was taking his daily walk and ended up at the naka river where he saw two ninja about to fight he thought to himself (They look strong maybe ill see if they will let me train too.) Fang walked up to them and said "Hello i see that you two are about to spar do you mind if i join you.". Fang looked at both of the people to wait for his answer.

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Urgh, this guy was annoying...Not only did he sound cocky, he sounded downright idiotic. Kenny scoffed and turned his face to the left noticing someone else to enter the field. It was Fang...? Kenny remembered him from his academic years...perfect timing my little saint! You shall be my scapegoat! Kenny's gaze turned back to Kaim, who was more than itching to get this fight started...pfft. Idiot.

Kenny took a few steps forward before drawing his left hand slowly from his jacket pocket and clenching it, fist aiming at Kaim before stretching out both his index and middle finger, a soft blue glow surrounding his finger tips as he began to draw the void elemental symbol in the air, the symbol floating in the air, roughly about the same size of Kenny's fist actually.
"Please, you're wasting my time." He scolded, before turning his gaze to Fang and waving.
"See ya around."

With that said, Kenny draw his fist back, his coat slowly flapping in the wind before launching forward and destroying the seal, the sound of shattering glass resonating through the air as the seal erupted and let out a long and bright flash which was almost immediately followed up by a high frequency pitch. Perfect time to use this for cover; placing his hands together, he spoke the gentle words of Kawarimi No Jutsu. In a flash, Kenny erupted into a pile of multicolored feathers, similar to one which he has braided into his hair.

Kenny was located from a distance, watching from a tree...fool. With one turn he leaped off into the city and out of sight...

Player two has left The Game

60/80:

Kaim

Kaim

D-rank
Kaim then saw the young boy leave so with out wasting time kaim left with a smile on his face he walked away into the wind egnoring the other ninja that said he wanted to join...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.