You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marici

Marici

S-rank
A lot of time had passed for Amaya, just how much was left to be seen. No one would give her a straight answer; at least none of the medical staff. For that matter, none of them would exactly meet her in the eye. Several times during her hospital stay she had found herself wondering exactly why they seemed to be avoiding her. They were overly nice, and almost too caring... they acted as if their very lives depended on her and her daughter's survival.

One thought tended to follow that one; 'Ashi... what the hell did you do?'. But, she had yet to ask the female. In fact, she hadn't really got a chance to see her. Apparently there had been several complications with the whole birth. Anything from her being to early, to her having spent a good while knocking on deaths door. Aisling, of course, had come out fine... well, no, not exactly.

They had briefly explained that they believed she had a over-sensitivity to noise. They had noticed it when they first placed her in the nursery - which Amaya had later been told Ashi was guarding like... well, a guard dog - and found that anytime Aisling was too close to another crying child she began to scream like all hell was breaking lose. That, and whatever else influenced the staff had quickly caused them to place the baby in Amaya's room, even before she had began to start the recovery process. Yeah... a lot of touch and go had been going on.

But, hopefully, she was going to get to go home today. She would have Ashi take Aisling and escape out of the window if she had to... but for now, she was sitting, fully clothed, in her bed, with her daughter in her arms; who seemed for the time being to be rather peaceful and calm. She had been informed they were finally allowing her to have visitors... She found herself wondering who would be the first people to show up...

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Ashi had no more concept of how much time had passed then Amaya had. She had spent hours upon hours pacing the hallway. She had refused to sleep, not wanting to leave Amaya and Aisling to their own defenses unless someone else had been around to take up the whole guard-duty routine; and even then, she had been picky about who she had allowed to guard them. She had eaten only when forced to. Other than that she had been holy hell for the medical staff.

She had made it a point upon arriving to inform them all in graphic detail of what limbs she would remove first if they didn't allow her to see Amaya and to ensure with her own eyes that she was truly okay. Of course, they didn't like her in the room with them when they were working; her over-powering viciousness over Amaya and Aisling had made them down-right nervous. She had been a loose cannon for all intents and purposes. Liable to blow her stack. But, the idea that if she killed those responsible for Amaya and Aislings care she could be damning them both, gave her the strength to keep as much control as the Inuzuka had ever shown before; meaning simply, she hadn't slaughtered all of the staff.

Of course, she was already in the room with Amaya. She had spent the past hour since the staff had announced that visitors were allowed playing the whole guard role again. She was leaning against the wall by the door with Akai on the other side. Ashi's gaze was on Amaya and thier daughter, but her ears were trained towards the sound of any sort of approaching footsteps. If she didn't like who entered through the doorway she'd do something about it.. and it wouldn't be pretty.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Yeah. The complaints and bitching from the docs and floor staff meant zip to him at the moment. They where trained medical ninja; all of them. They could handle it. So long as nothing happened to put the baby or Amaya in any more danger; they'd all live. Kenta's hands where full with the fucknut cat-masked ANBU that had made his life a living hell years ago when his own kids where born. Same lines; same crap. The civilian elder's where salivating for a chance as Aisling; same as they had over Hiroyuki, Yuki, and Temaki. Same sex parents conceiving children (mostly) naturally? It was a jackpot of "scientific" knowledge; as they claimed.

Yeah. More a jackpot of monetary gain.

Fucking jacktards.

"We have discussed this before, ANBU-Taicho. You will not take this child."

"But Hokage-sama; you must understand. You are a man of knowledge, you respect the scientific principles. Think of what we can gain, what can be learned.~"

"This is a child you are talking about; not some thing to be studied and dissected. My answer is the same now as it was then. The only difference is that now; the answer is an order. I am your Kage. I am your leader. Your loyalty has been in question for a very long time; fool. If you choose to align yourself with your current... friends... the consequences will be... rather unpleasant. You have seen first hand how well I deal with attacks against my family. Ashi is my blood cousin. Amaya is her mate. She is my pack; my family. Aisling is my blood as well. The child WILL remain with her parents. She will remain free of your shadow masters. And I swear on my honor as an Inuzuka... if you try the same crap with her as with my brood... Well... You can imagine just how easily the blood will flow. Now leave; before I remove your mask and the rotting flesh behind it."

"As you wish; Hokage-sama. As you wish..." There was a foreboding tone to the response; and an almost hint of malevolence as well. This man was dangerous in his own ways; even without the backing of his masters. He'd failed them once; with Kenta's children; and had paid dearly then. There would be hell to pay now; and a promise of problems for everyone, eventually.

"I want no ANBU in the building; with the exception of patients and a list of pre-assigned guards that I will vet myself. No one is to enter the floor without my express permission. The only exception is Naota; as Amaya is her sister and he will likely be appearing soon enough. Do you understand me?"

The hospital chief; current head of the medical division and a gnarled war veteran; merely nodded placatinfly; actually a little afraid of the Inuzuka male's angry glares and harsh growls. Better to keep him clam then risk two of them going off the deep end; right?

Kenta stormed off at this point; heading for the room the three where sequestered in; making sure to stop at a fountain long enough to splash some cooling water on his face in an effort to calm down some. He needed to be calmer then Ashi to keep her from exploding; but the meeting with the ANBU peon had sent his blood pressure through the roof. Grit the teeth and force through; that's what he had to do here.

A quick rap on the door and he was pushing inside; forcing it closed and leaning his weight heavily against it. "How are you and Aisling holding up, Amaya?"

Marici

Marici

S-rank
Amaya looked over at the door as she heard it swing open again. She watched Kenta lean on it and then took in all three of them at once; Akai, Kenta, and then Ashi... guarding her. She couldn't help but chuckle and shake her head. Her sudden chuckle caused Aisling to wiggle slightly, cooing softly, obviously it was a sound Aisling liked to hear. Amaya made a mental note of that before smiling.

She looked down to Aisling, pushing the blanket lightly away from her pale face. The child had the same Inuzuka markings as Ashi, but with Amaya's white hair (the little really small curls that actually showed) and Amaya's red eyes. "We're fine... except Aisling can't seem to stand loud sounds. It causes her to scream something awful like she's in pain, so we believe she might have Williams syndrome.. or a portion of it." She looked up from her daughter, her gaze going back to Kenta once more. "So.. I heard I get to leave today and go home, soon actually... supposedly waiting on the discharge instructions...", she rolled her eyes, as if she didn't know what she had to do. She glanced over at Ashi and then back to Kenta. "Though.. I have a feeling that's more because they're tired of the death threats they've been getting.."

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Ashi had glanced at Kenta when he entered, an eyebrow raising as he leaned on the door... like he was keeping someone out. Interesting, but she wasn't going to question it for the time being. She glanced over at Akai who was beginning to whine. Akai simply wanted to go investigate the child, having spent a good portion of their time here guarding the door just as Ashi had been. Ashi chuckled. "Go on, Akai..."

She watched the overly large white dog walk over to the bed as Amaya spoke, moving over to the side and then placing her front paws on the bed, raising herself up a good bit more. Akai simply stared at Aisling for a moment, sniffing in her general direction. When she cooed again Akai tilted her head, ears perking up, like she didn't understand what Aisling was saying.

She glanced back to Amaya and grinned. "Death threats? Hardly. I told every single one of them that if something happened to you or Aisling I'd rip a limb off, one at a time, and wait until they regained consciousness from the pain before removing another. Of course, I also threatened to start by going one finger at a time and working my way up from there. They can't feel pain if they're dead..." It was, of course, all true. The only people currently safe from her attacking them were all currently in the room right now. Seeing as Amaya was in no condition to stop her, that would leave Kenta to do the honors if she tried to attack one of them, and they knew it. But, seeing that both Amaya and Aisling were fine, or mostly fine, and about to go home, she was a hell of a lot calmer than she had been before; which meant that the medical staff were safe.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.