You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whack a mole [C rank/Kaim] Empty Whack a mole [C rank/Kaim] Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Fang had just got his latest mission to help a elderly get rid of some moles that had been bothering them he was walking through konoha when he decided to stop for a moment he had been told that he would have a partner for this mission but where was he at. He decided to wait a bit to see if his partner would show.

OOC: The first couple posts are not pertaining to the mission so the word count will begin at post 3-4

2Whack a mole [C rank/Kaim] Empty Re: Whack a mole [C rank/Kaim] Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Kaim

Kaim

D-rank
Kaim then walked up to a young looking ninja "I'm guessing you is the one I need to do a mission with my rank is genin and I'm from konohagakure this is my first mission to so take it easy with me and I'm stuyding taijutsu (karate)/ninjutsu and my element is wind" kaim said and a smart happy voice "Now shall we get started" Kaim said as he kneel down to fix his ninja shoes after kaim got up off the ground he started to read a book while waiting to see what to young ninja was going to say...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.