You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Popping in for a quick hello! Empty Popping in for a quick hello! Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:54 pm

Rena

Rena

D-rank
Hey everyone! I just found this forum and it seems pretty concrete from a glance! I can't wait to get started :D

Last edited by Rena on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Popping in for a quick hello! Empty Re: Popping in for a quick hello! Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:05 pm

Kuni

Kuni

D-rank
Welcome to the site! I just joined too!

3Popping in for a quick hello! Empty Re: Popping in for a quick hello! Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Welcome to Saga Rena! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! There's usually people in the chat box to ask, but if not, you can always ask here, or via PM! I look forward to seeing you around! <3

4Popping in for a quick hello! Empty Re: Popping in for a quick hello! Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
bienvenue!

5Popping in for a quick hello! Empty Re: Popping in for a quick hello! Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Hey there! Welcome to Saga! Of you have any questions feel free to ask, see you around the site~

6Popping in for a quick hello! Empty Re: Popping in for a quick hello! Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Welcome to Naruto Saga! We're glad to have you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to myself or any other member of staff and we will assist you to the best of our ability. Once again, welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay~

7Popping in for a quick hello! Empty Re: Popping in for a quick hello! Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:58 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! Hope to see you around!

8Popping in for a quick hello! Empty Re: Popping in for a quick hello! Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:36 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Now that the higher-ups have posted here, there's nothing for me to do but to welcome you and thank you for the opportunity to "earn" 20 ryo.

9Popping in for a quick hello! Empty Re: Popping in for a quick hello! Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:40 am

Nakajima Naho

Nakajima Naho

D-rank
Welcome!

10Popping in for a quick hello! Empty Re: Popping in for a quick hello! Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:21 am

Ano

Ano

D-rank
All those people up there said what I was gonna say.

So my own welcome is a little gift! If you're having trouble coming up with your starting jutsu, head down to my Bits and Bobs shop in Saga Play! I can make you two of them, on the house.~

11Popping in for a quick hello! Empty Re: Popping in for a quick hello! Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:43 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome! If you have any questions ask one of the staff or more experienced players here to see if they can help you out, you'll find everyone here is quite accomodating and nice, Don't forget to check out the Cbox!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.