You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A quick bite Empty A quick bite Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
The sun was shining; the wind was but a light breeze. It was a clear and warm day, something not so common to the village. It was still early in the morning, the sun having risen only just beyond the horizon. The citizens were already up by now, beginning their daily routines. Some ninja were off on missions, some were just getting up to leave on them, and some were still sleeping in. Midnight was none of the above, decidedly taking the day off to do whatever.

Already close by, Midnight simply jumped out the window of the administration office and walked up the mountain. He made it to the durian tree of demonic knowledge with ease, a path he took quite often. He didn't much mind if other people were there, though he was alone at the time, but it was a good time for him to take a break from his duties. The tree had not changed since he last visited it, the tree bearing spiky red fruit, while simultaneously taking in malicious feelings. Midnight loved this tree.

He reached out and grabbed a fruit, careful not to squeeze too hard on the spikes, and plucked it from its place on the tree. He then stabbed it with a kunai to act as a wedge, where he then split the fruit into two. He carved out the innards of the durian, removing the pits and putting all of the flesh in one half of the shell. He licked his kunai of the flesh and then ate the flesh inside fruit. He split the shell again to find the last bit of flesh inside, which he ate up quickly. It had a delicious taste that he knew would last for hours without backlash of its evilness due to his immunity to such a thing.

He threw the shell and pits underneath the tree, knowing that they would eventually break down and become food for the tree. He licked his lips clean and sat down underneath the tree, looking out to where the sun was rising into the sky. It was a beautiful sight to see as the sun rose up over the far mountains, allowing him to bask in the light's warmth. He was clearly enjoying himself already; It was going to be a good day.

2A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"Enjoying yourself, Raikage?" Would echo out from behind the munching raikage. Behind him stood Daisuke, renowned samurai and head of the Akako clan of the village. Daisuke wore Long, loose pants with white flames drawn upon them in a dye. What looked like the top half of a kimono was worn atop of this, however, it was torn beyond recognition of the simplicity it once held. His wooden clogs upon his feet, the large and muscle-coated man stood tall.

Spoiler:

"It's just like you to show off by eating that fruit. As a child, I made a friend try it. He.. had issues." Daisuke showed off a grin one that overcame his normally solid face. However, it soon replaced itself with the confident smile of which Daisuke has become accustomed. Daisuke's famous aroma also leaked off of him. Tbe smell of sunflowers covered the air around them. Sunflowers smelling subtly of Candy and sugar.. of a pure and delightful aromatic happiness.

Daisuke's Daisho rested on his side, the decorative set of blades ready for whatever could happen. He patiently awaited the Raikage's reply.

3A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight looked up to see Daisuke in all his muscly glory. He was a strong man type, not exactly Midnight's, but he was still good eye candy, especially the upper body exposure. Midnight was happy to think that this person would be great in battle... or was it in bed? In either case, it didn't concern Midnight at this time.

Upon seeing the man, Midnight smiled, happy to see someone did, in fact, join him so early in the morning. It was such a plus that he was so nice looking and smelling, apparently.
Spoiler:

Midnight chuckled a bit at what Daisuke had told him about his friend. Of course, Midnight was happy to reply. "I just love eating these fruits. It's such a shame that others can't quite get the euphoric effect as I do."

He could still taste the fruit in his mouth, making him smack his lips in memory. Midnight wondered why Daisuke had come to visit him, it wasn't often that people needed him for anything other than his Kage duties. That in itself was kind of a bummer to most, but as long as people needed him, Midnight didn't mind why they were approaching him. As always, Midnight was smiling and happy to oblige.

4A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"I wonder if there's a way to NOT suffer the problems. Perhaps a project for the Hospital in our little 'golden age' here." Daisuke nodded, staring at the tree for a moment, before glancing back at the Raikage. "Don't worry, I'm not here to drag you back into your office. Just came up here to chat, enjoy the view, maybe. After all, what else is there to do in the morning besides sit around bored, or listen to youngsters knock down my dojo door wishing I would answer?"

5A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight replied with ease, the conversation was flowing smoothly and enjoyably. "Maybe so, I'm not too concerned with such trivial matters. Besides that, I'm sure they have better things to be doing than that," Midnight explained, sticking his tongue out playfully at Daisuke before continuing.

"In response to your question, there's always training and getting a mission to do." Midnight knew that as Kage, he should use his resources well, in this case an apt ninja like Daisuke being used to carry out missions. However, it was also good to keep strong ninja in the village to protect it, which is why Midnight suggested training. What an amusing conversation this was.

6A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:07 am

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"In no manner of disrespect, Raikage, I've spent my entire life training kenjutsu. The same art of the sword I've heard you practice. The village has no threat, spare the occasional bandit or 2, which are easily dispersed." Daisuke nodded at the Raikage. It'd been a while since he'd actually had a conversation with someone as well. Most people on the street either begged him for stuff he couldn't offer, or were intimidated by his large muscle-blessed stature. It was quite the life. The Raikage wasn't as normal as could be, obviously, but it was something.

7A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:42 am

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
"Well there is always room for more training," Midnight explained, liking the idea himself. He wondered why other people didn't share the same opinion as he. What Daisuke said was true though, there was little to do in the village overall. Maybe it was up to him to mix it up a bit. The idea of adventuring and stirring up some entertainment sounded great to Midnight, causing him to lose focus a bit. Training in exotic places, meeting new people, and killing things, Midnight just couldn't wait.

8A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"Well, I suppose there is.. but what fun is that?" Daisuke nodded at Midnight. He shifted slightly, his Daisho rattling a bit as he did so. He raised his arms, crossing them as he waited on a reply from the Raikage, whose mind seemed clouded with other thought that kind of varied. "Anyway, onto another topic. How've you been?"

9A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight snapped back to the conversation after Daisuke had mentioned the word 'fun'. This was an area Midnight was deeply interested in. He listened intently to what Daisuke had to say after the key word was said, but was disappointed in the result. Nonetheless he continued the conversation, it was still amusing him.

"I find it fun all of the time," he mumbled before speaking up in response to the latter question. "I've been good, plenty of work to do to keep me busy, but nothing I can't handle or dislike doing." He wasn't being facetious when he said this, he genuinely enjoyed doing paperwork for his village. He wondered what Daisuke thought of him, liking such a thing that most others find a great bore.

10A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"So, I'm thinking I found your favorite word. Fun!" Daisuke blurted out fluidly, before grinning and awaiting the Raikage's reaction. A breeze picked up, causing the ripped sleeves of his kimono to flip about in the wind, fluttering and popping as the breeze turned into a gust before dying back down.

11A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight was amused the playings of nature, watching the wind whip about Daisuke's clothing. What fun it must be to move as freely and swiftly as the wind. Midnight's smile was more of a smirk at this point, as he pondered more about adventures in the world. He giggled a bit before he responded to what Daisuke said.

"Yeah, I guess you could say it is my favorite word." After all, he did quite enjoy himself. He wondered where that had come from all of the sudden as he had only mentioned things being fun, but a single time. Not like it mattered or anything anyway.

12A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke looked down at the Raikage, whose sentences were simple. It was obvious he was probably thinking. Regardless, He still had questions. "Anything causing any threat to the country that I could go take care of? Maybe some foreign affairs I need to deal with? In short, I need something to do. " Daisuke's eyebrow quirked, awaiting what was hopefully a task of some sort.

13A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:43 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight had to really think about the specifics of the village so that he could properly answer Daisuke's question. Without even thinking, he put a finger to his chin and let out a low grumble. "Hmmm..." He looked towards the ground as he thought, trying to not distract himself with anything else so he could properly concentrate.

After a few moments of pondering he had his answer, though it probably wasn't one Daisuke wanted. He removed the finger from his chin and looked up to Daisuke with a slanted smile on his face. "There's nothing specific," he paused and his regular radiant smile had returned.

"but I'll send you off anyway," he told Daisuke, his mind swimming with possibilities. He put his hands on the ground next to him and pushed, getting up from his sitting position. He turned away, but continued to speak to Daisuke. "Pick another country, it doesn't matter which, and go to it. Make yourself known, but try not to start a war. You will be my representative."

Midnight turned to look at Daisuke again with a playful smile on his face.
Spoiler:
"You'll do this for me, won't you?"

14A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:03 am

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"Well, I'm supposed to do as you tell me. So I reckon I will. One question remains though. What do you mean make myself known, but be your representative? Do I stroll in and claim that I'm representing you, or just become really famous? Or become really famous and claim I'm you?" Daisuke raised an eyebrow at the Raikage's strange and somewhat overly-filled-with-joy smile.

15A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:21 am

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight's smile was a sly one. "Make of it what you will." Such a vague reply was one that probably garnered either frustration or happiness. The important part, however, was the fact that no matter what happened, further events would be sure to follow. Be that violent retaliation, another representative visiting kumo, or what have you, in the end Midnight would be happy with the result.

Midnight slowly began to walk away, wondering if Daisuke had any further questions, or if he was done here. A light breeze rolled through the area, causing the leaves in the tree to ripple and shake. Midnight's own outfit whipped in the wind as well, but he didn't mind, such a thing never slowed him down. Midnight would have his fun, even if he had to start it.

16A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:30 am

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"Right-O, Raikage-O." Daisuke bowed respectively before moving with a speed that would seem beyond his level. He hadn't ever practiced ninjutsu or genjutsu. This opened to window to raise his kenjutsu as well as taijutsu. Regardless, he was off to do as the Raikage said to do. Time to go make himself the hero of Kirigakure.

17A quick bite Empty Re: A quick bite Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:43 am

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight chuckled to himself as Daisuke left. Not only had the lazy day changed to a day off, but it also seemed that Midnight had gotten the ball rolling in world affairs. Though Daisuke had a job to go do, Midnight was left without one. I guess now is a good time as any to train, he thought to himself as he left the area to find a place to go do so. It seemed today was insurmountably more interesting than he thought possible.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.