You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dog Walking [D-Rank, Konoha] Empty Dog Walking [D-Rank, Konoha] Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Ashi had just happened to be at the right place at the right time. She'd taken a break for a day or two, time to give herself rest after doing mission after mission followed then by some intense and rather painful training. She wouldn't even have bothered taking the break if it wasn't for the fact that Amaya had found her trying to fix her shoulder herself and had promptly spent the past forty eight hours tailing her to make sure she didn't do anything reckless, stupid, dangerous... or well, fun. Ah well, she'd shaken her about an hour or so ago when Amaya had found more interesting people to poke and prod at, and all in the nick of time, given she was quickly handed a mission and sent on her way.

Dog walking? She'd take it without complaints. She loved the dogs, being an Inuzuka after all, and never had a problem getting along with the majority of them. So, this was, hopefully, going to prove more fun then any actual chore or task like a normal mission would. She hadn't wasted any time in finding Kota, all she had had to do was follow the slightly annoyed orders that kept being shouted and the persistent barking in return. She knew Akai was laying around somewhere, probably resting in the shade, having also been taking a break for the past two days or so, so she whistled, loud and sharp to call her ninken to her while she walked up to Kota. "Need some help?"

"So they finally sent someone to he--", Kota had looked up mid-sentence to see who exactly he'd been about to catch an attitude with. He closed his mouth. Opened it again as if searching for something to say, and then closed it again promptly. He then sighed and rubbed his head, reigning in his temper in the face of another Inuzuka that he knew could rip him a new one if warranted. "Yeah uh... thanks for showing up. They're rowdy today, out of control, really."

Ashi grinned, slightly. She'd begun to get this sort of treatment recently, and though she could only assume what it was from, it hadn't been verified. Still, it amused her, none the less. "Yeah, no problem. I needed something to do, after all." By now Akai had stood from her shaded spot, stretched long and slow, and slowly walked herself over, only to promptly sit herself down next to Ashi. Ashi glanced down to Akai, a small smile appearing on her face. "Ready for some fun, Akai? I hope you took your nap, you're going to need all the energy you got."

Kota grinned at the two, obviously warming up to them faster then he would someone who wasn't Inuzuka. "When was the last time you walked them, Ashi? There's been a few puppies, and they're old enough now to go out to the hills too."

Ashi moved over, preparing to unlock the gate. "Eh, few days ago, actually. Akai needed something to play with." With that she opened the gate, letting loose a gush of fur as the dogs ran to the gates to get free, glad to be able to stretch their legs a bit more. "Lets lead 'em, then, shall we? Akai, make sure none of the puppies try running off."

Ashi and Kota took off; Ashi took the left of the group while Kota took the right. Akai waited a moment before taking off to follow up behind them. It wasn't a far run to the rolling hills, and it was mostly uneventful. Akai had had to snatch up a small pup that had attempted to run off, but a quick gentle nip had the pup falling back into place with the rest of the dogs.

Reaching the hills the group slowed, while the dogs jumped and ran, obviously the short run wasn't good enough for their liking. "Alright, alright... Kota, did you grab a ball before we left?", Ashi asked, looking to the slightly haggard and out of breath looking Kota again. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a red ball, and handing it to Ashi before collapsing on the ground next to her, breathing hard.

Ashi grinned, reached back, and threw the ball without hesitation. The dogs bolted after it, like a stampede. A medium sized dog, gray in color with white spots covering its back, caught it and ran back to her, dropping the ball into her hand. The dogs, more alert this time now that they knew she had the ball, waited all with tails wagging in excitement, for her to throw it again. With a chuckle she threw it again, sending it flying through the air a good distance away. This game of fetch went on for some time, usually with a different dog bringing the ball back to her for her to throw. After a couple dozen throws Ashi was beginning to feel the shoulder pain again, and mentally groaned knowing that Amaya was going to give her a swift kick in the ass when she found out. "Alright, alright. Enough for today, come on... lets head home."

The dogs didn't need much encouragement, most of them having been tired out from all the running back and forth since Ashi was able to throw the ball so far... of course, there had to be one puppy that was going to give her a hard time. Kota stood, preparing to lead the group back to the gates for the night when the small puppy that had attempted to escape before darted off, heading towards the forest. "Kota, take them home... Akai, help him. I'll grab this one..."

With that order given she took off, darting after the puppy who had almost reached the forest edge by the time she finished giving out the orders. Kota didn't bother disobeying, and between him and Akai began to lead the rest of the group of dogs back home. The puppy, of course, proved to be more sly then originally thought. Once they'd reached the forest the puppy began to run underneath of bushes and other shrubbery large enough to hide beneath. Luckily for Ashi, she'd caught the puppy's scent early on, making it far easier to track her then it probably would have been. After a good ten minutes of them playing tag so to speak she cornered the pup, and with a quick burst forward grabbed the thing by the scruff of it's neck before holding it in its arms. Her chin was promptly licked, repeatedly. "Yeah yeah, only playing.. I know, I know.", she said while chuckling, petting the small pup for a moment.

After ensuring that the pup wouldn't escape she took off, heading towards the gates to put the pup back in its home before it ended up too dark out. It took her only moments to reach it, and was glad to find that Kota was just about to close the gate, him and Akai having uneventfully got the remaining dogs home. Ashi put the small pup in with the others and then moved back so that Kota could close and lock the door.

"Phew, I'm glad you found her. My mother would've been so mad if I lost one of them. Thank you Ashi."

"Not a problem, Kota. Glad to help. Come on Akai, we better go let them know we're done...and then find Amaya and tell her what I did to my shoulder, again." With that the pair took off, quickly reaching the office to report in on their progress of a mission completed, and then to go find Amaya, and given the way Akai was looking awfully hungry - a nice juicy steak for each of them.

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.