You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dog Walking D-rank Mission Empty Dog Walking D-rank Mission Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:20 am

Nero Nara

Nero Nara

D-rank
Nero was assigned to yet another mission. But only this time, it was something more of a challenge. But knowing, he was going to do a lot of walking today. nero would get started with his mission. Heading off for the location where this Kota Inuzuka was. " it appears he is in a clan. hmm A very well known clan in konoha!" nero stated as he dash forward and took off for the boy location. After awhile of walking. He would finally find the boy. With the sun that was shining down on him and the sweat that hit the ground. he would turn to look up at the boy. ' hey there.. Kota right?" nero asked as he raised his left arm in the air. smiling he would see the boy sigh " yes i'm kota! now may be begin sir?" nero would laugh. But first he had to see who was the dog he had to look out for.. " let me guess the one in the middle is the one that likes to fight? or is it he don't want to be touched? I know i'm right about both! but anyways, let's get started shall we." nero would then take three of the dog's and head to the left. Witht eh boy who head to the right. Smiling, nero would pull the dog's forward. " okay boy's let's try to make this easy and fun as possible." nero knew all the training tricks he would do with the dog's so it was nothing to nero. but some of the dog's was very active. And only one that was pulling nero one direction, and others that was going forward. He knew the one that was doing all the active stuff was the one who would try to escape. So nero put all hsi strength in. To pull the dog to him. But while he was down that, he saw that the dog ran forward and nero would sigh " mhm knew that was goning to happen!" nero said as he threw his arm out and was on with the location where he would train the dogs.

After hge was able to get where he need to go. He would begin the dog training. Witht eh one that was most active, he would start with him first. While holding it. he would tie the others around a tree by using their leash to hold them. Now while that was happening, he would finally being his training with the dogs. This was nothing to nero, but some of the most important thing to keep this most active dog good. So by that nero would say his name and ask for orders. Like kota would do all the time. " Aki! let's begin!" after 30 mins of training with the dog, he would finally start with the other two. " aww come on! you three not making it easy for me." nero stated with a smurk on his face. when he was finally down with all the working out and traing and running with the dogs. he was done. " now time to return back to the location where kota gonna meet us." removing the dogs from the tree, nero would begin his walk with the dogs back to the location. With nero shirt off from the hot son, it was one of the worst missions ever! he never broke a sweat this hard every since he played ball witht he guys.

Once young nero was back that the starting scene. he would wait for kota to arrive back. sitting down on a nice size rock and the dog's that was held tightly in his left hand by the leash. it was one of the worst day's ever for nero. But he got the job done, and that's all really matters. Once kota made it back. He would gather up the dog's and head off. " Thanks bro! you did good, you was really good help." nero would smile. " yeah thanks dude!" Nero would then head off by his business.

Word count: 685

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.