You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Elemental Training/no kill/open/training/ Empty Elemental Training/no kill/open/training/ Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:03 pm

Akatsuki

Akatsuki

D-rank
KatonElemental Training/no kill/open/training/ Fire11D-RANK, DotonElemental Training/no kill/open/training/ Earth11D-RANK, KōtonElemental Training/no kill/open/training/ Steel11D-RANK
[training Katon & Doton]
It was just another usual day, The sun peaked from the white haired kongo's window lighting up his room as the breeze caressed his hair, his eyes would open slowly as he pulled his body up, Its been time since he last trained his skills, and It was about time he did so.

The boy washed his face alongside his hair as he wore his casual clothes, he greeted the maids, chefs, and the butlers and Informed them of him not needing anything for breakfast. he headed towards the wilderness of Kirigakure, he thought It might be a good Idea to train his elements. Its been a while since he last trained, and he thought It might be a good Idea to train today since he was free and had nothing to do, and that's what he did, as he reached the wilderness of Kirigakure, he began thinking of ways to train his elements, and then It hit him, meditation, he thought of meditating and trying to realize the capacity, the chakra, the forms, and the shapes that are gonna be needed In order to have his elements used with more strength and efficiency.

PART I

He did what he thought was right, he took off his shirt, his coat, heels, and pants, remaining only In his boxers, and luckily he happened to be near a waterfall, which was great!, he went ahead and sat under the waterfall with his legs crossed, and his arms and fingers In place, he began Imagining the shapes and the ways he could use his elements offensively, defensively, and supplementary.

PART II

He began building up the chakra needed for his primary element and his secondary element, while the water battled against his perfectly still body, he then thought of his third element his kekeigenkai, he slammed his palms together as he fused his two elements creating his tertiary element as he built his chakra as strong as he can, he then jumped from his sitting pose, about six meters away as he yelled "Koton: Weapon Making Technique." creating a black blade of cheer steel slashing the tree Infront of him from multiple direction, each slash he slashed carefully, and each step he took he took carefully, not a single move of his was wasted, It was like a combination of deadly chain attacks, he threw the blade to another tree that was 10 meters away, the blade would pierce through the wood and be pulled back to Zetsu's hand.

Last edited by Akatsuki on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He had been getting hot and wanted to relax by the waterfall. As he was heading there the birds chirping and the wind blowing through his hair. He looked on and just as he was about to turn around passed this tree he nearly got hit by a strange steel weapon. He watched as the weapon was returned to the stranger's hand. He blushed slightly as he noticed it was a weird man under waterfall, wearing nothing but boxers. Did this guy not care if anyone saw him like that.

It was a large contrast to Ren who had been wearing a loose blue hoodie with his white shorts. He had his running shoes and his cheap white socks. He kept looking as he then raised his hand nervously before speaking. "Are you training or you here to peak and the women who are coming here later?".

Ren focused some of his raiton chakra just in case, not wanting to take any chances just in case this guy was a pervert. Hopefully even if he was a pervert he would hopefully not mistake Ren for being a tomboy or a girl in boys clothing. As the time passed, how would he be greeted. He waited for a reply from the man.

Training Raiton B --> A = 212/3000

Akatsuki

Akatsuki

D-rank
"Are you training or you here to peak and the women who are coming here later?"

"hm?" he looked around only to see a feminine looking boy, the boy seemed to have mistaken him for a pervert, well the area did seem like a place that women would prefer bathing In, he stopped any further thoughts, he didn't want to get a troublesome nosebleed, he looked at the boy and spoke with a blunt cold tone with a cold piercing look "Do I look like I am Interested In wasting my training time by watching naked women" It was the truth, he came here to train with no Ill intentions, he looked at the boy strangely as he spoke "what are you doing here?" perhaps he came to train as well? he didn't know but not that It mattered, for now what truly mattered was his training.

He continued practicing his sword arts, he then stopped and started training his other elements, he began by forming a ball of fire In his hand and cracking the ground just by place his palm to the ground, small cracks began appearing around the place of his palm, while on the other hand the fire he held was almost perfectly shaped Into a ball, he Is training his control over his elements, a faster way of training Is by training and improving his basic elements, and when he fuses them, his control over his advanced element would surely Improve as well.

After sweating and training hard, he returned to the waterfall In order to cclean his body and rest It or a couple of minutes, he wanted to befriend the boy but his fears and attitude were In the way, as always, his socializing skills are as weak as ever, he never made many friends, he as of now has no one, true he Is kind and caring but he Is not the sociable type, but so what?, he wanted to try out his luck he spoke to the by In a retracting tone "Are you just gonna stand there all day, w-why not  join m-me"

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The young boy just could not understand why he chose this waterfall. He also listened to the man saying he was not here for women. He stopped over thinking then walked closer to the stranger then answered the man, I came here to play in the water and train, but I guess i could train with you since it would be safer than training alone here, you can call me Yuzu". He went to sit on a nearby rock as he carefully began to take off his shoes then after a while he took off his socks too. His features did not show even the slightest bit of manliness. This was all due to his young age and the fact that he had not yet hit puberty. He moved closer and set on the edge just dipping his feet in the water as it came to just under his knees. He did not want to actually go in the water or stand as he yawned and stretched a bit. Breathing slowly and carefully as he looked around. His hair kept standing up every now and then, mainly due to him trying to concentrate even more on his raiton. He was holding back as he did not want the raiton to flow into the water.

He then looked at the man as he actually was never good at hanging around other people. His habit to cling to them, but without warning just leave them. He was not the best friend you can have but he was a good friend when you needed him. As long as you did not need him to die for you. The man may or may not have noticed slight sparks in the water, as the boy was now struggling a bit to keep it under control. He then broke the silence not giving him room to speak. "What are you training in by the way?"

Training Raiton B --> A = 531/3000

Akatsuki

Akatsuki

D-rank
A sin...

He was a sinner, a murderer, a chained hawk that wanted to cross the limits shown to him, but no, e was chained down by reality, by pain, he had no way to atone for his sin, but that was not the case, he felt guilt, but he was glad he did what he did, should he have walked the path his father wanted him to, he would have ended up being like the rest of the scum.

What was It with this kid?, he could only wonder, he had not a single manly feature, he looked like a little girl, but what was bothering him so much was not that, It was the fact that he was training, Is this little boy a shinobi?, If he was, It would be funny, but then again, judging a book from Its cover Is foolish, maybe, just maybe...that despite his appearance he was strong, perhaps stronger than Zetsu, or perhaps he Is overestimating the kid..

Training?

The boy asked about what he's training, and the young Kongo replied to him by saying "Is that really the first thing you should say when you meet someone new?" he looked at the boy strangely, but It didn't really matter, Zetsu wasn't going to give out his real name anyway. his hand was left out of water, he was training while bathing he didn't let the water touch his hand In order to keep the ball of fire In shape, he started manipulating It and reshaping It, he was training his most Offensive element, fire. It Is a powerful element of his, an offensive element, and an element needed for his KekeiGenkai's advanced element, he was training the power and testing his extent of manipulation when It came to the fire element, he In order to test the limits of his power In the fire element he sunk his hand In the water, as It started vaporizing, the fire held by his hand remained, and remained strong too, he now knew the he Increased his control In his fire and Increased Its power.

He looked at the boy and spoke,"I am training my elements, what about you" he said as he got off and walked towards the place he placed his blade, he most likely wanted to try out  his strengthened fame, before It was difficult for him to melt his steel, but now It seemed easier than before he was unsure but this must've meant that his fire has Increased In strength, he started training  again , push up, sprints, lifting rock, and so on.

He spoke In reply to the boy's suggestion "Train together?, well...sure, what do you have In mind?" he wondered as he was unsure how they were to train together, he always trained alone, there was no one to help him, and now this kid comes and asks to train with him, sure why not, he always wanted to have friends but thanks to his socializing skills, no one has ever befriended him except for the bar owner.

Loneliness
"I've lived and survived alone, I fought and I murdered alone, I walk and I sin alone, I feel guilt, and pain alone, I despair and cry alone. That was my Isolation, I who seek true freedom, am chained down more than any other creature, Is this my punishment for the sin I have committed?." these where the words he just wrote after taking his notebook from one of the coat's pockets and sitting down, his honest words, he lied, he hid the truth, he murdered, he lived, he thought about this sickening feeling of guilt, and each time he did, he was reminded of his fathers horrible acts, "he deserved It..." was the one and only thing that the boy says whenever he's reminded of that scumbag.

He thought the final fitting training for his element would be sitting down and building up katon chakra, after this he may start training with the boy. And so he sat down crossing his legs with clutched fists to his side and his closed eyes, he started building up katon chakra In his body he continued at thise pose for a while as the grass was blown off by the Intense amount of chakra he was building up, after a while he stood up, he could feel his element stronger as If Its another limb of his, he looked at the boy and spoke"I will be training my Doton element what about you, and ho do we train together?" he wondered as this was the first time he trains with another person.

Word Count: 1560/1500[Katon D>C]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He was bothered as he listened to each of the man's cold replies. He was hurting inside, the feeling he got every single time. He knew that he just did not want to be alone, he did not care if this man was a rabbit or a dog or an actual pervert. All he wanted to do was be with someone and not have them leave him behind.

***FlashBack***
"Tora-nisan, what is that over there?" as the young blonde boy pointed towards the river that was flowing from the top of the mountain. As he looked on a bit surprised and excited. The other boy with his spikey black hair sighed as he said. "That's a waterfall Ren, you do not need to get excited everytime you see something in real life." As the small boy looked back at him smiling as he finally said. "You know i can not be excited around anyone else". As they look at one another with the splashing of the waterfall. As the older boy Tora finally says. "Hey Ren, want to do some training?". Ren smiled and nodded as he followed him a bit. "Oh yeah you can not use the walking on water skill yet". The boy lends out his hand to Ren who pouts for a whole minute before taking his hand. Lifted into the air as he got carried to where the water was falling. "Hey Ren watch this, I learnt it the other day". The boy took a deep breath then released his technique. "Katon Goukakyuu no jutsu" as the flame was up for just a short while as it was not strong enough to withstand the waterfall. "Hey, that is cool, can you teach me that?" The older boy scratched his head before he finally spoke up. "You know you can not use Fire just like i can not copy your kekkei genkai". He gave a cold look at him, "Using your sharingan should be called cheating" as he points at Tora who then points back and shouts "Using mist jutsu everytime i open my eyes is also cheating too".

They both began to laugh as they later spent their time focusing chakra, the water being very good for Ren who had raised his affinity for water since the day he was born. That would be the last fun time they would have together before Tora has his life taken away.

***FlashBackEnd***

He finally realised the man asked what element he was and how do they train. "I am a Suiton and Raiton user , but i need to train my Raiton more or i will end up being useless. " He looks down and thinks for a bit. "The best way to train control is by using jutsu, but it might also be useful if we tried cutting the water fall. If you cut the waterfall you will have grown a lot. You might fail completely the first time or you might never succeed at all. Training is there to improve and as long as you get better, it does not matter whether you pass or fail."

Training Raiton B --> A = 1052/3000

Akatsuki

Akatsuki

D-rank
He moved to the kid and patted his head with hopeless looking eyes and spoke with a gentle tone "Look...I am sorry for my cold attitude, am not so good at socializing....sorry" his one was ever so gentle just as his touch was. His tone would change In an Instant reacting to what the boy said.

With a serious tone and a serious look he spoke "nope, you're wrong about that one" he looked at the boy with his serious eyes and spoke saying

" Let me explain to you, our elements and their relationships with the other elements. As you know there are five basic elements while you own two, I own three, two basic, and one advanced, as you know an advance element Is created by two things, a Kekei-Genkai and the fusion of two elements but leaving that aside, lets start our real lecture shall we?
Lets revise the offensive relationships of our elements. Fire or Hi natured chakra allows for Fire Release AKA Katon, which is strong against Wind but weak against Water. Wind or Kaze natured chakra allows for Wind Release AKA Fūton which is strong against Lightning but weak against Fire. Lightning or Kaminari natured chakra allows for Lightning release AKA Raiton, which is strong against Earth but weak against Wind. Earth  Tsuchi natured chakra allows for Earth release AKA Doton, which is strong against Water but weak against Lightning. Water or Mizu natured chakra allows for Water Release  AKA Suiton which is strong against Fire but weak against Earth.

And now for the friendly relationships of our elements and their powers; Fire Release can be used in conjunction with Lightning Release to augment the latter by using the former to alter weather conditions with a sufficiently powerful technique.  Additionally, it can be used with Wind Release to increase the strength of a fire technique and even overcome the superior element of water. Fire Release can also be used in conjunction with Earth Release. It's a very strong element with many conductors. A Fire technique is performed by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth. There are also variants to this in the form of some mediums such as the use of gun powder, ash, explosive tags and chakra flow into a weapon
 Wind is strong against lightning because it is a natural electrical insulator but weak against fire because the flames are fueled by air. Wind Release can be used in conjunction with Fire Release to augment the strength of the fire technique. Additionally, it can be used with Water Release to increase the latter's concussive and overall destructive power. Wind Release is mainly short to mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and keen precision to deal cutting and slashing damage. A rarity among the five chakra natures, wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well. Wind-natured chakra can also be channelized into blades to increase their cutting power and overall range.
Earth Release is often considered the element of sturdiness and durability. Unlike other elements which come and go with time, it is an ever eternal presence in the environment which endures all types of weather regardless of how harsh conditions become. Earth can be used as a shield or blockade defensively to dissipate the force of powerful waves of water or non-cutting gusts of wind. It can withstand great heats, acting as a heat sink but also as a physical barrier to prevent weapons passing through. Its strong against water, its natural ability to prevent water from passing through it whilst passing through water itself is a reason for this. However its weak against lightning. The lightning conducted along the earth causes it to break up, lose its natural composition and break down due to the penetrative abilities of Raiton. Doton can either be used in this solid rocky form or its adhesive mud-like variant, granting the element further versatility. As well as the conventional uses of the element, the mud variant can be used to bind opponents in place, clash with other elemental jutsus or be used in many effective combinations. Works as a good conductor for fire.

Water or Suiton Is an element that allows the user to manipulate per-existing water, or create their own, by turning their chakra into water. It takes much more ability to create the water outside the body than to manipulate what is already available or expel it from their mouths. One of the most versatile of the five basic chakra natures, Water Release techniques can not only change shape but state as well. Moreover, the water becomes more solid in the process as well. Offensive water techniques seem to inflict harm from the sudden force that they exert, which would cause massive internal damage to a human.
And finally comes Lightning or Raiton, Raiton techniques allows the user to generate lightning by increasing the high frequency vibrations of their chakra, allowing for piercing damage and fast movement. The electricity paralyses the target so that they are unable to move and leave them vulnerable to a finishing strike. While uncommon, lightning can be infused into bladed weapons in a way similar to Wind Release through chakra flow for increased piercing power through vibrations, with the added effect of inducing numbness. When the technique is released from their bodies, and thus not requiring physical contact, it does not move as fast as true lightning. Instead, due to the control the user has to exert over it, it moves far slower, which can give opponents time to still react.
Now lets sort out what form of damage does each element do. Fire:burn or an explosive damage, Wind: slash and strike, Lightning: Pierce, Doton: Strike, pierce, water: strike. The only element that can deal slash damage perfectly Is the element of wind, In other words, the reason why the training method you chose Is wrong and useless to us both, Is cause Its best suited for wind users
But dont worry, I have an Idea on how we will train. You will go to waterfall and channel your lightning chakra despite the pressure, as for stage two you will have to get under the waterfall and channel lightning throughout the water WITHOUT having It touch your body, as for your water element you have to take out perfect amounts that you choose In your mind and manipulate Its movements and shapes, and for stage two, you must control a small amount of water, and lift the amount of water falling down with the small amount that you control. For me I will be sending my chakra throughout the ground and fusing It with the earth In order to control It more easily, strengthen It, and manipulate Its shape freely."

Its seems he was misunderstood,he threw a dedicated amount of studying to know all he knows, he Inspected and sucked all knowledge from each letter from each word from each line, his dedication and stubbornness are unmatched, he didn't let his eyelids close until he deciphered everything that was In his vision.

he was misunderstood, and If h Ignored the boy and let him train that way he would have been stuck In a dead end, or In other words, he'll never grow stronger.

Stage I

Zetsu placed both of his palms on the ground beneath him as he channeled his Earth natured chakra, feeling every twitch and every step taken alongside the feeling of his chakra fusing with the ground becoming one. this was the first step, If he could keep this for at least an hour he'd pass the first stage.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The guy said he was wrong then began lecturing him from the beginning to what may have been the end. He did not know when the talking stopped, or when he had actually fallen asleep, but he was now within a dream as the things that were spoken about would begin to affect him. However the dream he had was more like a memory of a moment in the pass.

***DREAM***
"Hey, Ren, Ren, Wake Up!" the young little boy rubs his eyes as he looks on. "huh?" as the whole class looked at him. "Sensei, Ren sleeping in the class again.". The children laughed while the boy yawned and then looked on the board. There was an image of a man with a special chakra model diagram. He began describing to the class the basics of the five elements. The man began his explaination.

"These five elements remain in constant balance with one another. Fire consumes the Wind, as the Wind seperates the Lightning, as Lightning breaks through the Earth, while the Earth blocks the force of Water, in the end with Water putting out the Fire.

"In the past they took their time to let children find out the nature of their chakra and potential affinities for it. Most people are born with one while others gain more than one. So come over her Ren. The small boy walked to the front and took the piece of paper as it became wet. See your primary form of chakra is water, however you may have an affinity for another element as well.

You also understand that each element has a unique style to it. Water has the largest variety of forms and can normally be adapted for many situations. Earth is solid providing a strong physical prowess, normally boasting a great level of defence. Fire burns and generally is the most damaging as it consumes that which it strikes, however fire can sometimes go out of control and is not very useful on rainy days. Wind is forceful deflecting things or altering their coarse as well as being rather fast. Lightning is fast, may electrocute and shock others. However it tends to require large amounts of energy to perform the best of their techniques.

You remember you are going to be sent out with Genin who are aiming to become chuunin in the next...."

The boy looked on and then scratched his head and began to wonder, "Why am I here?, where am I?" He looked around for a while and noticed a flying spider then realised he fell asleep. He fought with all he could to wake up, when he finally woke up.

***DREAM END***
"wwaaaaahhhhh!!!" as he looked on he saw the man concentrating on the ground. He got a bit annoyed as he watched him closely. He could not sit still like this as he kept walking up and down. He then finally opened his mouth properly after yawning a bit. "I am hungry, do you have any food for me? It is bad to train on an empty stomach right?" He waited patiently staring at the guy expectingly

Training Raiton B --> A = 1578/3000

Akatsuki

Akatsuki

D-rank
He was focused, he was determined, his eyes pierced through the ground, an ever so Intense look, his chakra wasn't left out either, his chakra was raging throughout his body, he removed his palm as he channeled his doton chakra Into his fist, his fist was burning with doton chakra, and so was his motivation. He closed his eyes Imagining the painful past, the sin of his, and the love he experienced

Flashback~
I used to talk with Aii all the time, she and my mother were the reason I continued living. My mother...she filled me with love, hope, and praise, she was ever so kind.. she'd pick me up when I fall, she'd push my back whenever I plan to give up, she motivated me whenever I needed that motivation, and Aii cared for me and stood by my side, she punch me whenever I acted foolishl and she'd cry If I put myself In-danger...heh...life was worth living.....

At the sakura festival I was planning to confess, tell her about the emotions I have for her, when men wearing black coats popped up out of nowhere...they...murdered her.....Infront of my eyes, her head was severed, I was weak, I knew nothing of jutsu or anything about fighting, I was not a shinobi at the time...That was all because of my stubbornness, I wanted to prove my freedom by defying my father. It was my father....It was his doing, I fought with him but he wiped me off my feet easily. Later on I still defied my father, and more people died until It was my mother that became a victim. Surprisingly no one suspected anything, my father's doing again, he must've used his connection to hide the murders, and lucky for him, It worked like magic.

I became a shinobi, one with hatred. I developed my skills I mastered my clan's advanced element, but I was chocking from my fathers harshness, and having to live with a scum like that, my servant, Rei plotted vengeance. and so we did, Rei was ordered to bring In sake, and so I told her to put the poison I made In It. The poison was made to knock someone out cold, taking too much of this would kill someone, but that's not how I wanted to kill him by my hands...that Bastard...I set the whole mansion on fire, I also had Rei run away and hide for the mean time, I assassinated many of father's loyal rats, and then I went after the biggest and the stinkiest rat of em all, my father..I went to his room secretly, and found the old bastard awake, he was half paralyzed he was not at his full strength, his power was too strong If I didn't use the Ingredients of an S-rank poison I would've died...I enjoyed his pig squealing as I tortured him, but after a while I got sick of It, I uncovered my head and showed him my face he was shocked he started cussing and calling me a lowly child but I replied by saying one thing..."Good night...Sleep tight...get out of my sight...fucker" my second reply was made with the blade I pierced his heart with, I've murdered many...my hands are bloodstained...I seek true freedom...but Is that a good reason to live, I thought I'd find my freedom, but I am chained down by these emotions.

He opened his eyes, he had a murderous look, rage, hatred and pain were all they held, he was reminded by the past, his darkness and his chakra were filling his fist, he punched the ground directing his chakra towards the ground that held a close tree that was within twenty meters as a fist of six meters all fist popped up destroying the tree punching It  four meters to the air.

He then replied to the boy with a hopeless smile as he patted his head after walking to him "Yea here ya go, lets Eat together" he bought a plate of sushi and Instant ramen on the way to this place, he hand to him the expensive sushi he kept of himself and a ramen cup, he kept one Instant ramen cup with him and placed the bottle of hot water on the ground, It never hurts to take a rest every now and then.

"Doton: hero's fist training done  Word count: 1000/1000"
"Doton D>C training Word Count: 1059/1500"

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He got the food from this guy having noticed him seem to space out for a bit as he began concentrating on moulding his chakra. He over did it a bit as he accidentally shocked himself while eating the ramen. He had used the raiton hiraishin technique on many occasions and it seemed it backfired this time. He nearly shed a tear but resisted as he kept eating his Ramen. He did not seem to be one to want to show his emotions, which might appear strange when seen from a kid. As kept eating he spoke with his mouth full which made it a bit hard to understand.

"Cansh wesh doshe shome tainingsh aftishdis?" as he gulped down the food. As to whether he would understand that the boy asked "Can we do some training after this" would be anyones guess as he looked expectingly at the man. He then began to stretch a bit and rubbed his eyes somewhat as he looked back at him. He was a bit confused then blushed slightly, "What is your name again, I sort of forgot" Being somewhat polite now with so many thoughts running through his head as he was thinking of the lightning and being shocked and about maybe making the water fall shocking. He looked at him tilting his head to the side then he got a bit upset. "This ramen tasted cheap" He gets a bit upset and stands up drawing his sword. Then he calms down and sits down again and eats the sushi. "This shushi ish nicesh" somewhat clearer than before but he was speaking with his mouth full quite a lot. He began to sway side to side, he was impatient now and really wanted to get some serious training done as he looked to the guy.

Training Raiton B --> A = 1880/3000
Chakra = 160/170
(Lowered due to being genin when thread was started)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.