You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Literally just Joined Empty I Literally just Joined Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:39 am

Sera Mugari

Sera Mugari

D-rank
So this is a rage post... not at Saga, but at my stupid PC.

I was working on my character a few days ago and my PC crashed, and now I can't get it to come on. I've been trying to get it done on my phone but that's like sleeping on a bed of nails... so hopefully I'll be able to return to work on it in a few days, but funding its repair may be difficult with Christmas...

Anyway, I'll still pop into the chat box here and there and, who knows, maybe I'll be able to come up with a better version of my character in that time.

2I Literally just Joined Empty Re: I Literally just Joined Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:33 am

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Sorry to hear that. Take your time and good luck !

3I Literally just Joined Empty Re: I Literally just Joined Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:16 am

Nakazo Ashitaka

Nakazo Ashitaka

D-rank
That really sucks :( I've lost posts and things like that a couple times over the years and it can be tough to get the motivation to start over after it happens. Hopefully you can get your computer back up and running and finish the sheet!

4I Literally just Joined Empty Re: I Literally just Joined Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:25 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
I had that happen several times while I was posting on one of my missions and it was aggravating. I went to google docs and now I do my posts there before turning them in and formatting, because it helps with continuity.

5I Literally just Joined Empty Re: I Literally just Joined Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:34 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Google docs, or word will be your savior! xD

Otherwise, welcome to the site and can't wait to see the revamped character~

6I Literally just Joined Empty Re: I Literally just Joined Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:54 pm

Sera Mugari

Sera Mugari

D-rank
Thanks, all. Anybody have any tips for posting on a phone?

7I Literally just Joined Empty Re: I Literally just Joined Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:57 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Hello~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.