You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Satoshi Michio

D-rank
Hi there, I've just joined, and wanted a clan with a Wind Release + Lightning Release, so I looked into possible Advanced Releases and I couldn't find any that already existed, but, I did come across the Swift Release from the Will of Fire movie, could I alter that to fit my character and clan etc?

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Hello there Satoshi, it is nice to meet you. I think we already have a clan that has just what you're looking for. My best advice is looking in the clan directory.

3Just joined and want to make my own clan! Empty Had a look at the Clan Directory Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Satoshi Michio

D-rank
So I went and had a look at the clan directory, but I couldn't find one there, so how strict is it when coming up with a Kekkei Genkei for a new clan, and also, is there a word count when making a new clan :D ?

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
I believe Swift Release is currently banned. However, you're in luck. The clan creation process was recently streamlined, and it should not be terribly hard once you have a solid idea.

5Just joined and want to make my own clan! Empty Thanks for the reply! Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:41 pm

Satoshi Michio

D-rank
That's a shame, oh well, I got a better idea now anyways, thanks :D

Ano

Ano

D-rank
Look forward to seeing it, I do. Glad to have you here.

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
welcome to saga

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Welcome to Saga~ Make sure to check to see that your idea doesn't already exist, otherwise I look forward to seeing your creativity blossom, or some other cheesy line like that. See you around~

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Welcome to Saga! Going off of Alwen's suggestion, I urge you to check here, the Saga Clan Directory. Though it hasn't been updated for a few months, it's pretty darn accurate regardless and will help you find if there are any existing clans that suit what you are looking for. Have fun. :D

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! Shinako is right. Swift Release is currently banned, as you can see HERE. But you could always attempt to app it in the hope that you could get it un-banned. Either way welcome to Saga and good luck creating your clan. :)

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
WELCOME TO THE WOOORLLLD OF TOMORROW!

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Welcome to Sqga

Kakushi Arashi

Kakushi Arashi

D-rank
Hallo and welcome fellow newbie! In regards to clan creation, just make sure you are detailed and have all the requested information. Have that, and you'll do fine!

14Just joined and want to make my own clan! Empty Thanks! Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:03 am

Satoshi Michio

D-rank
Thanks everyone for the kind words and useful advice, it's been very helpful and I look forward to my time here :D!

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Hello

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Clan making is hard, i would go with either the undiscovered clan or a premade one, and work on building your clan with this account, then alt-make with another clan

Iro

Iro

D-rank
Welcome to Saga!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.