You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Venrir

Venrir

D-rank
Venrir was drinking his morning coffee. There was nothing better to start his day. The caffeine brought his mind in a state of action and suspense. Making him want to go outside and actually do something. He refused to take his medicine to clear his thoughts. In his eyes such things never worked. It wasn’t the medicine that can beat a disease. It was the person itself. If the individual wouldn’t believe, why try? The mind can play all kind of tricks.
“I’ll head out for some breakfast. Ranake’s place will be fine and not to crowded. It’s never really crowded anyway.” Venrir’s usual place was the coffee house just a fine walk from his apartment. It was a nice and quiet place. The owner wasn’t all too shabby either. A nice man with a good stubble and blue eyes like his. Only Ranake’s eyes were friendly and not offensive or bored. However, the two were alike in many ways. They both liked the silence and the quiet.
Venrir thought of the man on his way out of his apartment. Just when he was about to take on the stairs, he remembered something he had to tell his dear neighbours. “That’s right. Those damn teens were so loud this night.” He said to himself while sighing of the awful night he had. The Genin had gotten no sleep what so ever. His eyes had dark circles around them of the many tiring nights. The male Yamamoto went to knock on the oh so familiar door of all those other times. The naked hand let its presence know by smashing the wooden door three times. One of the also very tired teens looked him up and down. It seemed he didn’t even know what to think or who this man in front of him was. Venrir placed his right hand on the inside of the doorframe and leaned his body on the other side of the wooden framework. “I will not tolerate another sleepless night just because you kids want to dance and have fun. There are places in town where you can spend the whole night making loud noises and stomping your feet upon the ground. Did you copy that?” The teen just looked at him as if he weren’t on the same planet. This dull look in his eyes made Venrir mad. Why did this boy stare at him like that? The shinobi sighed and left the spot. It was useless, like all those other times. One day he’d go to the one renting that place and say his thoughts. Venrir went down with the stairs.
Not long after his belly growled as he was heading to his usual place. From far away he could already see the owner of the shop opening the door. Trishin saw the familiar one heading to his shop and heaved a friendly gesture. He even waited for him to finish the distance between Venrir and the shop.  “Venrir, on time as always it seems.” Trishin smiled at his customer. Venrir went inside the coffee house for warmth and a coffee. “Had a rough night? Again?” The elder man spoke to Venrir, already knowing what went along in his life.  The shinobi nodded and ordered the usual breakfast, “Yes, you know how it goes. I think an omelette will cheer me up though.” His friend, the owner, already knew what he was going to order and headed off to the kitchen. Not long after Trishin already came, bringing the orange juice fitted with the baked eggs.
In the mean while new customers had entered the small business. As soon as their eyes met the juice that was brought, they started to laugh. It made Venrir furious. Why can’t a grown man drink whatever he wanted? Was it only good if he drunk alcohol or some fancy drink? Trishin already knew that trouble was in town when Venrir abruptly smashed his hands on the small table and heaved his body up. “Why are you laughing? Is this drink making you smile? Do you have a problem with me drinking this?” The tone his voice was set in was strong and blunt. His blue eyes could just peer through the bangs as his head was hanging to the front. The two men kept laughing, until one was able to speak, “Yes, that is what is making us laugh. A grown man drinking a little kids juice.” Then the other got out of his laughing streak, ”Are you mentally stupid drinking such things?”
That just angered him even more. These guys were on their way to a horrifying day. Trishin wanted to step in, but the Yamamoto had already given him a glare in which he stated to not bother them. “You used the wrong words, because you see. I am mentally ill. I’m bipolar. I don’t expect any of you to know that kind of fancy word. Still, you better watch out. Being bipolar means that I can have such drastic moodswings from hyperactivity to extreme depression. However, I also have this extreme anger sometimes. So be careful, or I might show you how it goes when I do.” Venrir slowly stepped closer with each sentence, increasing the dangerous vibe around him. Without further ado, the two males had left with their tails between their legs. “I’m sorry, Trishin, for scaring your customers away.” The elder man just patted Venrir his shoulder in a way that it didn’t matter, “You just calm down and finish your meal.”
Venrir did what his friend told him and went along. He still had this mission to do. “I left the money on the table, Trishin.” Venrir said while waving and going through the door. He heard the owner wish him a successful mission and a nice day.
‘Let’s see what this mission was about. ‘ Venrir unrolled the scroll and started reading out loud in his mind. ‘Hmm, the Thunder Grounds? That’s interesting. I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t die already from those big lighting beams.’ The Genin headed toward the dangerous place. IT wasn’t long before he could see a sign warning him on what ground he was on.
The last hill was to be climbed and he could already see one of the so called gang awaiting him. Without even thinking he went to him in a rush, holding his kunai in a strongly bolded hand. Venrir grabbed his own kunai and paid attention to the movements this opponent made. As this one was faily close, Venrir shot in action. He headed directly to his opponent. It seemed that this guy also had some taijutsu techniques, but none superior to Venrir’s.
The guy went for it with his kunai aiming at the shinobi’s throat. Luckily, Venrir got to counterattack it with his kunai and then he had a free shot in striking him a direct hit in the stomach. He saw little blood appear in the man’s mouth meaning that his strike was good. When the opponent was busy clutching his wounded abdomen, Venrir peered his kunai up from the man’s chin. With his knee he kicked the kunai even further in the man’s skull. Just as he pulled the weapon out of the man, he got welcomed by two others. They as well shot right at him, both opponents from different sides.
The Genin ranked Yamamoto acted as if he was surprised up until the point of where he had them close enough to cast one jutsu for both of them. He went to his knees and then pushed himself into the air. The needed handsigns were made with quick movement and soon the words Water Senbon came running out his mouth. One of his opponents got his in his neck twice and one time in his shoulder. The other was fast enough to know what jutsu Venrir was going to spell and used the Substitution Technique to get away. “Come out, come out, wherever you are…” Venrir played a little when his feet hit the ground again. However, he got surprised by a kick to his left. The male shinobi wasn’t quick enough to put his hands or anything else in for defence. He rolled a meter or two by the strike and clenched his teeth while he finally stood up. Jus when he looked to see where his opponent was he found the other behind him, again trying to strike him down. Now, Venrir was quick enough to duck and tackle the other man by spinning and putting his right leg out.  The man fell to his back and pleaded a bit, knowing what happened to his mates. Venrir just shook his head, to then kick the man in his face multiple time until he could feel the skull crunch a little.
Venrir went further onto the Thunder Grounds, to soon see another figure. This one had already seen what he did to the others and gave up letting go of the kunai in his hands. He sat on his knees also pleading for his life. Too bad that Venrir was in a bad mood due to those bullies at the coffee house.  Maybe if that didn’t happen, he would have spared the life on this one. The Yamamoto pulled the man up with his shirt, just to give him a head bud and then throw his kunai in the man’s neck. “Blame those guys from earlier. They didn’t give a very good impression of your gang.”

135/150:

WC: 1614

Remaining WC for Stat Training:

SPD E – 1 > E – 2: 150/150
PER: E – 1 > E – 2: 150/150
STR: E – 1 > E – 2: 150/150

[EXIT THREAD]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.