You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Seme and his father were sneaking away from their mother and wife for their regular training session. Seme had a bag full of his father's older ninja tools that he allowed to use only for training, they were trying to teach hi the value of saving money so he would have to buy his own actual supplies for missions. They arrived to the outskirts of a wooded area, and they began stretching. Semmei suddenly face palmed himself and realized he forgot to leave a not for Mie. "Crap! Seme give me one second. I have to relay a message to your mom." Seme's father proceeded to bite his thumb and perform several hand seals before slamming his hand on the ground and summon a small monkey holding a paint brush and scroll. Semmei grabbed the paint brush and scroll and scribbled a note down for Mie and ordered the chimp off to deliver is to Seme's mother. "Dad that was awesome! I want to do that!" Seme immediately bit down on his finger and started performing hand seals and slams his hand on the ground and in a puff of smoke Seme was gone. His father stared straight at the cloud, "Ironically I was going to teach him that today, haha, oh well I guess I can leave that to them now, time to get back to Mie." Semmei then proceeded back home seemingly not concerned about the whereabouts of his son.

Seme started to wake up after being knocked unconscious and when he opened his eyes he saw several monkeys and chimps surrounding him, he freaked and jumped to his feet taking a fighting stance, trying to think where in the hell was he? Suddenly a voice from behind the crowd of primates "Back up, this is Semmei Sarutobi's son it's time to start training him to master our ways." Seme looked confused and then saw a taller monkey wearing a Konoha headband around his tail and something similar to a crown on his head, "Hello, I'm the king of Konoha's monkey ninjas, we faithfully serve the Sarutobis but not exclusively, we just like them better than the rest of Konoha. You are the son of one of our more favorite Sarutobi's. We'll get you started immediately with your training to master summoning your personal summons. I'll go get them, you get ready." Seme stared at the somewhat elderly monkey who then seemed to disappear due to his quickness while Seme still stared, Did that monkey just talk? Oh well. He knows my father, it'll be fine. "Alright! I'll be here!" Seme started to finish his stretching that was continued from before he was transported here. After several moments of silence while Seme was meditating following his stretching a monkey with charcoal fur flew out of a tree and started to attack Seme! Both began trading fists and continually blocking each other's attacks until they both delivered a fist to each other's face sending both flying back. "Who the hell are you?!" Seme screamed but just as he did the monkey started reaching for something which Seme noticed and used Earth Style: Minor Earth Tool Jutsu to create flint in his mouth then he started performing hand signs "Fire Style: Burning Ash Jutsu!" as the ash shot towards the monkey he performed hand signs as well "Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu!" As expected a huge explosion was created cancelling out the flame. "Now tell me who you are!" Seme demanded as the monkey was blown back from the explosion from the gunpowder due to sheer surprise that he knew such a jutsu at a young age. The monkey sat up and began speaking "My name is Sekitan! I'm your sparring partner, and if you can pass our training I'll be your partner from that moment on." Seme glared at the monkey and was trying to figure out why he would jump him and use such a strong technique against him, an ally. "Why'd you just attack me like that?! You could've killed me!" Sekitan grinned and replied to the question "I wanted to see how you defended against the attack." Seme took offense to what was supposed to be a compliment taking it as an implication of him being stupid, "I'm not an idiot! I know what I'm doing out here!" Seme clinched his fist until he heard the voice of the elder monkey from earlier who began explaining what Seme's training would be while he stayed here with the monkeys. "A message has already been sent to your parents and your Hokage. Now here is what you will be doing while you are here, you will work on your leg strength, your chakra control, your survival skills, and finally your skill in summoning. Now I'll leave you in the hands of Sekitan. He's your sensei in these matters but once you master these things you will be equals."

Several days later Seme can be seen hanging from a tree and lifting several heavy rocks with his legs, working on his leg strength. Sekitan could be seen doing the same exercise. There was a clear difference between the two's exercises Sekitan is lifting 3 times the weight and with minimal effort. Seme was struggling with less weight with great effort. Sekitan looked over chuckling "Humans legs are so weak. They should train them more often." Seme chuckled "Well we rely more on our brains then our physical strength." Sekitan chuckled once again but this time didn't respond and dropped down after finishing one more leg pull. He jumped down and called up to Seme "Hey! That's enough for today! Why don't you grab some food and rest?" Seme seemed to ignore him and continue to pull up the rocks, "You hear me kid?!" Seme stared at him with a serious look, and for a few moments there seems to be a bond forming between the two, "I guess you're determined to this exercise. I'll leave you to it." Seme grinned at him and continued to pull up on the stones with his legs, the trick he was told for this was to focus your chakra into your legs and it will assist in pushing you past your limits. Seme continued for hours on this training and increased the weight to that of what Sekitan was doing and in that span only managed to lift it 3 times but continued to do so for a couple more hours before he started fading and then realized he had lost his grip and almost fainted and was falling down from the tree about to slam on the rocks he was using to train with, he shut his eyes expecting the worse but he was saved by Sekitan! Sekitan cut the ties from the restraints that were holding the weights to Seme and caught him, bounced him to the village where the monkey's stayed. Seme slept for a day almost before awaking to Sekitan sitting across from him, Seme panics realizing he didn't pass the leg strength test "Sekitan! I'm sorry! I'll go right now and finish the training." Sekitan placed his hand up in front of Seme's face "No need, you passed, there's no way at your age that a human to come near my leg strength. I was just seeing your determination, and commitment. Plus, your leg strength is already good for someone who doesn't use taijutsu or is human." Seme blinks surprised and then grins at Sekitan. Sekitan gets a serious look on his face and begins explaining his next step "Next we'll work on your chakra control, we'll do this by climbing the rock face." "I can do that now, it'll be easy!" Sekitan laughed out loud and then proceeded to sip on his tea and just nods to Seme.

A couple hours later both men could be seen climbing straight up a rocky wall "When you said rock face I didn't think you meant this?!" Sekitan yelled down to Seme who was much further down the rock face than him, "Well I should've been more specific, not just a rock face. A mountain. It will take all your chakra to get up to the top until you train your chakra control more. Don't worry, if you fall you'll most likely die quickly." Seme, with a look of strain and discomfort on his face, yelled back to Sekitan, "Yeah, that would've been nice to know....but it doesn't matter I'll finish this!" Seme proceeded to sprint up the rock and he lost his focus, and his footing slipped so he started to fall, Sekitan looked on in fear and was about to do something until he saw how determined the boy was to save himself. With the leg strength he had gained from his previous training and his focusing of chakra to his hand's and feet and latched onto the wall which after a few seconds of dragging debris Seme comes to a stop. He then focused all his chakra into his feet and he shoots up the rock face of the mountain, something clicking in him due to the need to survive allowing him better control of his chakra, well passed Sekitan to the top of the mountain. As he reached the top he looked down and taunted Sekitan, who simply looked up with a smile and yelled up "Passed! Better get ready for the next test."

Another day passed and after eating a breakfast of fruit, Seme and Sekitan met in a open field "It's time for your survival training. More of a fight between me and you with out using jutsu in an offensive manner. Basically you can use any jutsu to stop an attack from hitting you but can't use a jutsu to hit each other. Like you did the other day with the Burning Ash jutsu. Got it?" Seme grinned and stated "Got it!" Seme and Sekitan both remove a kunai from their pouches and charge in at each other and clashed blades, then Seme threw a fist towards Sekitan but he grabbed it with his tail and Sekitan delivers a punch to the stomach sending him flying back. As he rolled through and took a standing position only to see three of Sekitan's kunai flying right at him, he performed several hand seals "Earth Style: Mud Shot Jutsu!" Seme fires three mud shots at the flying kunai to throw them off course and puts away the kunai he just had in his hand. He only has two kunai six shuriken, and some wire on his person. Seme tossed a shuriken at Sekitan who immediately swatted it away with his kunai. Sekitan focused chakra into his legs and shot towards Seme at an extreme rate of speed, Seme barely managed to side step the initial punch but Sekitan delivered a knee right to the stomach of Seme who is sent flying towards the rock face where he increased his chakra control, as he was holding his ribs he focused his chakra into his legs and caught himself as he was flying back, he fired himself right back at Sekitan who did the same thing the both collided fists, Sekitan then swung his tail around and used it as a feint of sorts to distract Seme, which he fell for and he attempted to grab it so Sekitan threw his other fist towards Seme but he used his leg and drove it into the ground planting the monkey's fist to be stuck there, so Seme leaped into the air and tossed 2 shurikens exactly on top of each other straight down towards Sekitan, but he managed to shift his body out of the way, he then pulled his fist from the ground. Sekitan turned towards Seme but then felt a sharp pain in his leg, Seme had tied a wire to to the bottom shuriken and Sekitan failed to notice because of the top shuriken, and Seme had pulled the shuriken back towards Sekitan drilling him in the leg with the ninja tool. "So you got me with the Shadow Shuriken Jutsu, eh? Nice move. But we aren't done yet." Sekitan pulled the shuriken out of his leg and yanked the wire to pull Seme closer but Seme pulled out a kunai and cut the wire. Seme and Sekitan then engaged in a very fast-paced kunai fight, where they both continually clashed blades back and forth for awhile. Finally, Seme swung a massive kick over the head of Sekitan but was dodged and received a headbutt to the stomach from Sekitan. Seme went flying back but as he did performed his hand seals and fired off his favorite jutsu "Fire Style: Burning Ash Jutsu!" Sekitan was surrounded in gun powder and could barely see anything around him and couldn't use his sense of smell because of said gun powder. Seme did a complete flip over top the cloud of gun powder and pulled his kunai out of his pouch. He placed the kunai at the throat of Sekitan and began speaking "Got you Sekitan, there's no way out of this one. You can't use a fire jutsu it'll set off the gun powder and if you use a weapon and collide with mine the sparks from the collision will set off the gun powder." Sekitan had a blank stare on his face, and then grinned and hung his head low. He grabbed Seme's arm and flipped him over his shoulder and placed a kunai to Seme's throat. "You almost got me. It was a good idea, but you didn't read into all scenarios. But because you have the wits to come up with a decent strategy, you passed survival training. Now that leaves your last test. We'll rest for the day and then we will work on your summoning jutsu training." Both men returned to the inn where they were staying during their training and went to sleep with only one step left in Seme's training to be allowed to sign the monkey kingdom's summoning scroll.

The sun rose in the morning and Seme was awoken by the sound of his only friend so far throughout his training, Supīdī, the little chimp was carrying a scroll with him and was panicking, "What's wrong?!" Supīdī sprinted out the door with the scroll in tears which caused Seme to follow him out the door. Supīdī was seen sprinting to an open field where a shadowy, cloaked figure was standing. In a dark, hateful voice the shadow started to speak "It's here where you die, by my hand." Seme noticed Supīdī lying down with his tail stuck under a rock crying with the scroll in hand, then he looked the shadowy cloaked figure in the eyes and began speaking "Like hell, that'll happen. You're not leaving here alive if you threaten me like that." As Seme finished his statement the figure came charging at him he immediately performed the required hand seals and fired off his Flare Shot Jutsu at the figure, he evaded the attacks and performed hand seals and fired off a flamethrower type maneuver which Seme evaded by flipping backwards and threw the last 4 of his shuriken all connected to a wire and wrapped the figure with it and implanted the shuriken into the figure. The figure was held in place but exploded and sent hundreds of kunai and shuriken at Seme, he managed to get his arms up and dive in front of Supīdī and took all the kunais into his arms legs barely managing to block all of his vitals. Supīdī looked up to Seme and smiled, rolling out the scroll, several signatures were scribbled along it including his father's. Supīdī motioned him for him to sign it and and motioned what to do, Seme did so, he took some of the blood from his wounds and with his right hand signed the contract. The Shadowy Figure re-appeared and rushed at him Seme immediately rolled up the scroll and tossed it to Supīdī he then, in one swift motion threw him out of harms way. Seme then took several dashes backwards and started throwing some of the kunais that were lodged into him at the figure and grabbed the last one in his leg and charged at the figure and met it kunai to kunai. He strafed back and wiped of some blood from his own wounds and in glide performed several hand seals and slammed his hand on the ground and as he did a puff of smoke appeared before Seme and when the smoke cleared Sekitan appeared before him. After a brief stare down between the Shadowy figure and Sekitan, the figured poof'd into the air. Sekitan turned to Seme "You passed. That was a Shadow Clone of mine and it was to test if you could summon under intense pressure. " Seme got a furious look on his face "You could've killed me! Why on earth would you do that?" "Well for you to push your summoning jutsu skills, you had to be put under an enormous amount of danger and stress." Seme stared at Sekitan blankly "So I'm done with my training? I can go home?" Sekitan grinned and replied to Seme "Yes, for now. But soon you'll need to come back and learn up on more jutsu." Seme struggled back to the village where him, Sekitan, and Supīdī had been staying at during his training, due to Sekitan's suggestion they rested up and heal before heading towards the place where Seme first arrived in the Monkey Kingdom. After the evening the three set out and after several hours of walking they arrived at the exact spot where Seme summoned himself, once they were there they bid each other ado and Seme was sent back to Konoha, right where he tried the summoning jutsu almost 2 weeks prior. Seme looked around and realized not only did he gain and improve his summoning jutsu but increased his speed and strength due to the increase in leg strength. He looked around and noticed his father waiting for him. His father stared at him surprised how much stronger he seemed to have gotten and after a few moments called out to him "Let's go son, dinner is ready and your mother has been worried sick." Seme chuckled and nodded to his father "You have no idea what I've been through over the past 2 weeks." Semmei, Seme's father, smiled and jumped down to his son and started motioning them to walk and began speaking to him "Son, I think I do." Before they headed off to home to once again be scolded by Mie.

Word Count: 3118 (2000 for C-B Summoning Specialization and 1000 for C-Rank Summoning Jutsu: Sekitan)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.