You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Rising Sun: Samurai RP Empty The Rising Sun: Samurai RP Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Susano

D-rank
Hey everyone Susano'o here! This isn't an advertisement per say for a finished roleplay experience, but more so for an upcoming one. This roleplay will be based around the Edo period of japan which was also known as the Tokugawa period. There will be a central focus around samurai and their importance to that period. Even though Samurai are the central focus, that won't be the entirety of the roleplaying experience. Of course there are ninjas, monks, and etc. I intend on keeping the roleplay free form with some rpg factors. If you don't know what free from means it's basically a non-stat roleplay that puts an emphasis on increasing your writing skills, being as realistic as possible, and creating a more plot driven RP experience. Combat is based on common sense, attention to details, and realistic interactions. Combat will of course be essential to the roleplay but won't be what it's all about.

Now that i've tried to explain the roleplay as best as I can without giving away too much, if you would like to help me with this project in any way it would be greatly appreciated. It could be creating the forum look to delving into the actual mechanics of the roleplay, it doesn't matter. Heres my contact information: SKYPE: divinenotion, KIK: liftmysuspension.

A community that helps create something together, is more likely to last and succeed.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.