You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 focus (closed) Empty focus (closed) Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:56 am

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami came running to the hokage mountain faces. He stopped and looked up at all the heads on the mountain. "So many Hokages and yet other villages probably have gone through less then this village." He really did not care who heard his statement. "Father or mother could have been Hokage if they wanted." His stomach growled so he used his prized speed to pick some fruit around the area. He then began to eat them. "This is some damn good fruit." He tossed the inedible parts of the fruit around on the ground. "It is someone's job to clean the village not mine." "I am a shinobi not a weak mindless cleaner." He ate all of his fruit and went back to looking at the Hokage mountain faces. "It is very puzzling on why the Hokage never stopped father and mother's malicious experiments on me." He shook the thought off. "If they did not experiment on me most of my vital spots would not be as protected by harder near metallic skin." His mind growing more hateful. "The nerve of some idiots calling me mindless." "They are the mindless ones that are unknowing of my full fighting potential yet to be unlocked."

Kami then looked at the people walking past him. Their looks on their faces appears to be mocking him. He ignores them fighting his urges to kill. "I must not kill these idiotic trash." "But I have to and yet my brain is telling me to set an example out of one of these people." He shuts his eyes and picks up a piece of fruit he just dropped on the ground earlier. He then opens it and tosses at some man that was staring at him. "Go on keep staring I will just beat you to death." The man then quickly ran away. "Yes run like the coward you are." "You are not worth chasing let alone wasting my time killing you."

Last edited by Kami on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"That was rather uncalled for." Kenta's vice was surprised, at best; annoyed at worst. While not particularly incensed by the fruit litter; unsightly it may be, and a waste not to just toss it into one of the grassy areas where it would do some good, his experience with his kids had left him pretty much immune to messes; the attitude the other ninja; no one else but another nin would act like that in this village, to see it was one of his own peers... disraceful; that was what caught his attention. Given he was fresh off a mission and finally free to go home and spend time with his family, it was an outright miracle he'd even noticed, only his ninen Yuki's soft growls breaking his thoughs and pulling his attention to the man.

"Uchiha, yes? I guess I shouldn't be as a surprised." He had no prejudice against the clan itself, but he knew of the reputation they had once had, and some members where doing nothing to help drop. Seeing another Leaf-nin acting as such... well, you could guess where most people's conclusions would jump. "Mind explaining yourself, sir? This is fairly unbecoming of one such as yourself."

3 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
"My actions are none of your business." As he turned around annoyed by her words. Kami eyes were so cold toward the stranger. "I spared his worthless life." "I allowed him to exist and I might not next time I see him." He clenched his fist tightly. As his eyes shifted hearing the dog. He clenched his fist even tighter, "Shut your damn mutt up." He then shifted his eyes back to him. "It is quite pointless to walk up to someone and not say your name."

4 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"While she may not be a 'pure breed', Yuki is far from some common mutt. As for silencing her, I see no reason too. She is not disturbing anyone; in fact I am rather surprised you even heard her just now. When she growls that way, the sound is normally below the auditory range of most people." He did however lay a soothing palm upon his partner's head; she was part wolf after all, and prone to acting without thought. "As for who I am, my name is Kenta Inuzuka."

Never one to be disrespectful until needed, he offered a small bow of his head; he rarely allowed for physical contact between himself and others, so a handshake or the like was soething reserved for when the situation absolutely called for. "In reference to the rest; we are both ninja of this village, and as such it is indeed my business is one of my peers is behaving in a manner that would disgrace us all. We have an image to uphold; we are the protectors of these people, not tormentors. I would think someone of your status would know this."

5 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami ignored the bowing. "So you are an inuzuka, I had a feeling you were." "My hearing was increased during my parent's experiments on me." He crossed his arms. "That explains the dog smell." His eyes shifted back to the dog. "Silence now." He then shifted his eyes back to the Inuzuka. He eyes began to show hate and even more anger then before kami came to this area. "I know a lot more then you think." "I know all the vital spots of humans and some animals." "I only respect the dead." "My name is Kami Uchiha." "The one who has no problem in killing anyone or anything creature."

6 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Lovely... bad jokes already. Joy. "I will ask you only once, please do not address my partner with such disrespect. She is... easily angered, and very proud. I cannot guarentee she would not act out in response." Well, this was going to be intresting. He could feel Yuki's increasing annoyance towards the other man, Kenta having to resort to scratching her ears to keep her steady now. While she did wear a collar, she was never leashed; Inuzuka canines being exempt from the local leash laws was handy at times, others not so much. He had no way of restraining her if her wolf blood awoke and she decided to act; beyond physically wrestling with her.

"Kami Uchiha." He repeated the name as a way to familiarize himself with it, a small quirk he'd picked up from his mother as a child. "I do believe I have heard your name before. I am familiar with one of you cousins?" He innotated the word out of curiosity, he knew the Uchiha had a tendency to look like carbon copies of each other; although that was not as true with the younger generations. For all he knew, the other Uchiha he had met was of only a name relation. "Naota, I believe his name was. I was supposed to be on a mission with him, but other obligations removed him from my team."

"Now then, as you have peaked my curiosity; just why is it that you feel obligated to terrorize the local civilians, eh?" He had no real intention of prying into the other's life, beyond what he saw as his duty too, namely this incident. The mentioned experiements, they did garner some attention, but not enough to override his apathy to socializing. As far as the golden-haired male was concerned, this was all business, all duty; his duty to his village.

7 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami ran his hands through his long black hair. "Well my motives are simple to make sure I am the one who is known most out of the Uchiha." "For my blood lust and my unmatchable speed." He looked at the dog. "I am more dangerous when I lose my cool." "Well even more then I am now." As he picked up a piece of fruit that he had dropped. He then began to crush it in his hand. As he finally crushed it he then whipped his hand on the ground. He then looked back at the inuzuka. "It is wise not to frustrate me farther."

8 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Temper, temper. "Strange, as of now I wasn't aware I was doing anything frustrating. While I can understand being told to respect an animal can annoy some; most respect my clan's partner's out of self-preserving instinct. It seems you lack that." Oh well. If he wanted to start something, Kenta would make sure no one was overly damaged before reporting the incident and being on his way. Confidence he had in droves, even against a noble clan member with all sorts of weirdly powerful abilities. No matter, in a speed contest he was unmatched.

"You seem rather eager to start a fight, if my reading of your tone is accurate. Please, do forgive me if I am mistaken, as I have no reason to engage you. Such a farce would be... pointless, to say the least. Beyond this, I partially respect your motives; the unmatched speed aspect is something I can wholeheartedly agree with; I am rather quick myself, as are all of my clan. However, I have grown to be the fastest, as of the last time any of my clansmen decided to test are skills against one another. Bloodlust... that is a bit archiac now a days. The days of needed blood thirsty beasts passed long ago."

9 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
"You are not worth my time Inuzuka." "Only one with a dojutsu might be worthy of my time." "The days of blood thirsty shinobi will never be over." Kami clenched his fist tighter. "I presume you fight ranged judging by the way you are speaking to me." "I have experience near death situations countless times." "I have experienced death once but my brother died using a medical ninjutsu to bring me back." As he ran closer to the inuzuka so he could be in direct near punching range. "Your clan is beneath my clan." "You are way beneath me." "So learn to awaken that killing instinct you and all these villagers seem to have sleeping." "Maybe then you might be worth making you spill blood or breaking some bones."

10 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Oh. Well, assumptions are wonderful when correct. Too bad for this kid he was more then just a cookie-cutter Inuzuka. "As a matter of fact, I'm not particular to any single range set. I'm fully proficient at any range; in fact I prefer mid-range, as it works best with a larger portion of my jutsu. That being said, only an idiot or fool would assume they would be safe at close range against an Inuzuka. We are, after all, a taijutsu clan at heart." As he had little reason to actually fight the Uchiha, he simply stepped aside, putting him just in that sweet-zone where he was still within reach, but in order to reach him properly, an oppnent would have to shift off balance for a moment.

"I have no reason to fight you, Kami Uchiha. It would be best for both of us if you where to cool your jets, and stop trying to instigate one. I have more to do today then indulge a child's whims." Although in a way that's all he had planned, just with his own children. If not for his hand having slowly fisted the scruff of Yuki's neck, her snapping jaws would have been much closer to the Uchiha, likely near his neck, arm, etc. He growled a warning to her, the sound melting to soothing rumbles that he knew would placate his enraged partner for a bit longer. "Again, move away. Yuki does not like people in general, and you've given her plenty of reasons to outright hate you. I am not responsible for anything she does, either; as I have warned you several times already."

11 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
"I am not an idiot." "I graduated top of my class back in the academy." "My grades were all perfect with intelligent and physical abilities." "I just look down upon those who make extremely predictable mistakes." His eyes were beginning to show more hate toward the both of them. " I am not going to pay for your dogs funeral." "Well if she lays a hand on me that is." "Take a guess which vital spot is my favorite to attack."

12 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
That wasn't extremely impressive; Kenta'd graduated top of his class too, adbet a few years ahead of the Uchiha. "Did I say you where? As far as I am concerned, you are a fool; which is to say, not so much an idiot as one whom doesn't now what proper social skills are. I offer you only friendly warnings, nothing more." This conversation was becoming tedius, as well as slightly disconcerting. He'd long ago made a mental note to be wary of the other; but this was begining to raise flags in his mind. "As there are litterally dozens of 'vital' areas, I would be tossing a shot in the dark if I offered a guess; and something tells me that would be a stupid idea. I believed I'd rather you tell me; but even that would seem to be a mistake. Tell me, just why is it you are itching to start a fight? If you feel like sparing with someone, register to be my partner through official means, I don't stoop so low as to instigate fights amoungst my peers. I have far more important things to worry about then my 'street cred' or whatever the kids call it now."

Part of him hated how old that made him sound; hell, he wasn't much more then a kid himself, but having kids himself, well, that made him grow up pretty quick. "Picking a pointless fight with a 'lower' clan won't do anything for you, either." He emphasied the word with disdain, clan pride making him want to lash out over the obvious degredation, but his rational mind kept him in check. Yuki was still calm enough to only gnash her teeth once more, heckles raised but no movement to strike was taken. "Even if you persist, I don't think either your clan or our superiors would take kindly to it; do you wish to spend time in jail for something so stupid, eh?"

13 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
"Such insolence this one has." He looked at the both of them. "I only wish to fight against Hyuuga and other clan mates of my own clan." "I just know there must be one other Uchiha who is just like me." He looks away in disgust. "You really have no chance against me soon." "Maybe at this time period you might be able to inflict damage that I will not feel." "You see my mother took away my ability to feel pain and even made the skin around my vital spots way tougher then a normal shinobi's would be." " I went on dangerous missions with my parents when I was still in the academy as a part of them making me more powerful." "I was supposed to kill them under their orders to test my skills when I graduated." "Yet on a mission I did not go on they were killed." "While you were off playing tag with the others." "I was off fighting along side my parents."

14 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
... Oh that little snot. "Well, seems the little Uchiha has parental issues then, neh." Kenta's entire demenour had changed like the wind, going from a peaceful breeze to a barely contained hurricane. "Playing tag you say? I'm sorry, last I checked most people don't consider Death a suitible tag partner. Yanno, on account of him being a cheating bastard and all." It was then that his appearence began to change; hair seeming to stand wilder, eyes becoming slits as his fangs and claws elongated. Stress trigger of the Four Legs Technique, something all Inuzuka dealt with. His stance changed as well, shoulder's slumping forward; his body wanted to drop to the proper stance badly, but then he really would have a fight on his hands.

"You think you are the only one to see death? Welp, I watched my mother and father die at the hands of my own Uncle; a bastard of astronomical proportions. I spent a decade of my life in hiding, confined to the village, becasue if I so much as stepped foot beyond these walls I would have been killed by his men. My father's own poeple, my relatives every one, tried to assasinate me on numerous occassions. All for being a half blood. All because my mother was Inuzuka. Child, if I was to claim my Ookamizuka blood, I would be just as much nobility as you; heir to two clans; neither of which is considered a batch of traitors-in-training like yours. Playing? Hah, my idea of playing was having my father try to kill me with Suiton. And yanno what? I loved it. Because at the end of the day, my mother was always waiting with a first aide kit, a sweet drink, and a snack. My parents loved me enough to train me hard, but show me the right path. From the sounds of it, Kami Uchiha, your parents where moronic atavisms that deserved thier fate. Anyone that could create an insolent little bastard like you needs to be removed from the genepool."

The entire time he spoke, his voice was icy cold, golden eyes darkened to solid amber. Not a good sign, as that was his Ookamizuka blood singing; Inuzuka where always hot headed, never like this. This... this was something else, the same blood that allowed for great evil, but still produced forces for good like Gen... like the man that saved his life. Like Kenta's own father, Keinsuke. Like Kenta, if the teen had any say. "I offer you this one chance. Retract the insult or walk away. I would rather not fight here; if you have that much of a grudge against me, lodge a formal complaint and we'll settle this like men; a proper duel for the honor of ourselves and our clans."

15 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
"I will not take back my words." His eyes showed rage and really wanting so break the dog's neck. "How dare you speak of my parents in that way you bastard." "Only I have the right to call them that." " I have fought animals bigger then your dog on a slightly calm mood." He could almost seem him self killing both of them as his father would he someone other then me spoke to him that way. "Father and Mother guide me to the way you were teaching before you were killed so brutally." As he picked up a small animal by its throat squeezing it until it died. He then tossed it as hard he could on the ground making the blood splatter everywhere. He then began to step on it repeatedly. He then wiped the blood on this face. "I will repeat once more you are not worthy of my time." "Honor you no thing of that." "You may be older but the way you talk shows you need to train more." "As father once said ones word is ones true self." "My parents never got the respect from the village that they deserved." His eyes were focused on both of them. "You seem to want to fight me." "Well fine then once I learn one of my father's jutsus called Unholy strike I will end you."

16 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
This was disgusting in all the worst ways. "Ugh, pathetic. You think killing small animals makes you strong? You think all the blood you reek of is a badge of honor? It makes you tough? You are nothing but a scared, lonely little child playing at being a man; and for that I pity you. Greatly. You say I am not worthy of your time, yet you do nothing but call attention to how 'great' you are. You act out solely for the attention you get; you have no real power. Children like you hide behind big words and little corpses; calling themselves demons. Well guess what, Uchiha child; you? You are nothing. My infant son has more power then you do, and he's only just learned to speak in simple sentences. My daughters? Che, they wuld laugh at you and your little show."

He patted Yuki's shoulder, a signal to the snarling wolf hybrid that it was time to leave. "Try me again when your balls drop and you grow out of playing the big bad sociopath, kid. You might be worth My time then. For now, I have children that I haven't seen in over a week, and my time is better spent with them. Good day, Kami Uchiha." The Inuzuka turned on his heels, flashing his back in the highest sign of disrespect he could show without outright urinating on the younger teen, Yuki joining in by raising her hind end high and flicking her tail so that he was looking litterally at her rear end. Whispering wholely to her, "Come on girl, the kid's are waiting..."

17 focus (closed) Empty Re: focus (closed) Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami heads off for some real bloody fun. "Damn trash talking to me like that." He then runs out at high speed punching people as he runs by. "He will die one day by me and me alone." He could feel the rage burning inside of him.
{exit}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.