You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha Izanami

Uchiha Izanami

D-rank
The sun rose as its light peeked at the sleeping Uchiha through the window, he would wake up stretching himself while he's laying down on his bed, he took to his feet as he headed to the toilet to take a small shower, relieving the stress, later on as he wore his clothes after getting out of the shower, he'd informed his mother of his going out for a mission as he went outside the door.

Izanami had went to the mission board to check out what missions might be available, and there he saw it, it seemed like the perfect mission for an Uchiha to prove that not all uchihas are future Nuke-Nin.

The mission was to convert a troubled shinobi that has been thinking of defecting,  Izanami wrote his name and handed the papers to the missions manager.

Izanami was walking, looking for the boy, and so he found him a boy named Kiya Satoha, he spoke to the boy and figured a thing or two about him, he was scared, he was nervous, his tone was fragile as if he was about to break any moment.

The boy was afraid of not being capable of protecting those he cares about, his best friend days ago was murdered on a B-Rank mission, the boy was too weak to be capable of saving his friend, Izanami offered his help to train the boy, and so they did.

Izanami had focused on the boy's speed, he is a scardey cat but he was a quick learner, indeed he was, the boy's speed was increasing rapidly and so his strength due to the harshness of Izanami's training the boy advanced incredibly and he seemed to have gained a little tiny bit of confidence, Izanami spoke to the boy and said with a caring tone" i am glad we were capable of getting along, and my last lesson for you is a small advice that would help, focus on those that are living, your sister is worried sick about you, the world is much more horrible than you think, take it from me..an Uchiha but its also a very beautiful world, instead of defecting and hurting those around you, inherit your friends will and grow stronger, protect those around you and stand by them, for this is..the true pleasure "

The boy went to his sister after thanking Izanami for all he had done the fifteen years old Kiya Satoha has been saved from a path that would only lead to destruction and pain,

Izanami with his hands in his pockets went over to the administration building for a report, after a two days mission, which was mostly spent training the chunin.

the mission was a sensitive subject for Izanami, a Nuke-Nin, a worried sister, and an elder brother, Izanami's sister has been kidnapped and his reason for living and keeping on fight is protecting his loved ones along side finding his lost sister, Izanami knew the worry that the sister had felt, her sibling was treading the wrong path, she was going to lose him to the hands of fate, Izanami could never look away from anyone that needed his help, but Izanami could strongly relate to this mission, this was a mission he couldn't afford to fail no matter what, Izanami was pleased for guiding the misguided shinobi, he was truly pleased.

two weeks later

the boy, Kiya Satoha is now leading the team with his sensei, a great strategist and a great strength for the team, he has gained alot since he trained with Izanami, Izanami was simply over joyed, he remembered his conversation with him.

Kiya: my friend and i were sent on a mission to take out a mercenary group of three, he was dealt strong blow and died, i was capable of defending him, of saving him but i was too scared.

Izanami: so you are thinking of defecting, correct?

Kiya: yeah, so what!?*yelling with a mocking tone* did they sent you to eliminate me, sure go ahead i already lost all that i have!!.

Izanami:  you idiot who would kill a shinobi of their village, it was quite the opposite really!*yelling*.

Kiya: .....

Izanami: and no you haven't, you still have friends and a sister that cares about you and wants you back home, focus on the living and protect them, the dead are gone and will never come back even if you exact revenge, nothing will ever change, except for the solitude and the emptiness you will feel, instead of crying over the dead, inherit their wills, inherit your friends will and protect Kirigakure

Kiya:....

Kiya: thank you....your words woke me up.....you're right, i have a sister and friends i need to protect, thank you...

from then the conversation began tuning more and more friendly,they then started training, Izanami enjoyed remembering the events of this mission while heading back to his apartment where his mother waited for him
Word Count:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.