You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Battle Analysis] Empty [Battle Analysis] Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:06 am

Izuru Kurohebi

Izuru Kurohebi

D-rank
I used to be a combat/battle admin on a previous site that was active for 5 years. Sadly it was closed without notice at the end of January 2016. 

What I'm offering: 

You can post a request here with your jutsu list, clan, and locker. I will be viewing those, and I will be viewing threads in which you were engaged in combat. I will tell you the faults you've made, and how to avoid certain situations. I will also provide you with a lengthy explanation of your weaknesses and your strengths, and how you can improve. I'll also be giving you direction(s) on how you can reach as high as you can in your potential. Of course everything we discuss is private and will not be shared under any circumstances as I am drilling into a character as deep as Kamina from Gurren Lagan  can drill. A LOT.

Compensation?
0 ryo for a partial analysis(A lot less analysis)
50 ryo for a full analysis
100 ryo for jutsus and item ideas+full analysis

OR

A thread

2[Battle Analysis] Empty Re: [Battle Analysis] Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Gen

Gen

D-rank
i preemptively sign up for this, as i have no combat threads of note on Saga. perhaps a thread with Gen will suffice for both the material and payment.

3[Battle Analysis] Empty Re: [Battle Analysis] Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:04 pm

Izuru Kurohebi

Izuru Kurohebi

D-rank
My friend you need only ask. Aside from that, I've been approved. Whenever you're ready for a thread PM me.

4[Battle Analysis] Empty Re: [Battle Analysis] Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Izayoi H

Izayoi H

D-rank
It was a very quick spar, but requesting analysis of my end on my spar with Crimson. Payment will be a thread when Izayoi travels to Iwa, with the situation and plot goals of the thread being your choice.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.