You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Harue

Harue

D-rank
Rob, Bart, and I were planning a three-way battle between Boris, Susumu, and Harue respectively in Konoha, specifically in Harue's very posh

Unfortunately, due to IRL, Rob will have to withdraw from plans for this thread, so that leaves us with one spot. We still want to do a three-way fight thread to exit Konoha, so we need one more person. 

We're looking for a Genin (D-rank)/Chuunin (C-rank) who is currently in Konoha. Whether you leave Konoha or not following the fight is up to you. Note if you're a C-rank, the chances of us ganging up on you eventually are high. 

The thread will likely be Invite Only and No Kill, so don't worry, you won't die. Do join! We need one more person! ^^

Spot given to Jeremy.

Last edited by Tracer on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Sujin

Sujin

D-rank
Just saw this... and I'd soooo be up for it. And so, this is me applying for the spot.

Harue

Harue

D-rank
And sold! I'll PM you when Susumu is ready for the thread as well. Do you have any preparations you need before the thread? If so, we can wait for awhile longer.

Sujin

Sujin

D-rank
I'm still waiting for stats to be changed through the Admin Requests. So that's the only thing I'd like to have going in.

Sujin

Sujin

D-rank
Just making sure you know Sujin's ready when y'all are... if y'all still doing this

Harue

Harue

D-rank
Sorry. Been a little busy.

Yes, it's definitely still a go. The next time I'm free I'll be sure to start it and PM you two. If I still haven't done so by the end of the week, drop me a PM, because chances are it's slipped my mine.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.