You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time For Breakfast(Open to all/No kill) Empty Time For Breakfast(Open to all/No kill) Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke walked into Sky Bar, he opened the door slowly. It was 8 in the morning, in Sanosuke's opinion, it was the most peaceful time of Sky Bar. It was because it was when all the drunks from the previous night had filled out of the bar of their fill of alcohol. He liked drinking as much as the next guy but these guys made the whole place reek of alcohol, puke, and a faint scent of blood of the few scuffles that drunk citizens, and even grown shinobi, will get involved in. It was annoying, Sky Bar would actually be a decent place if it didn't get such a bad rep of the fights.

But coming here right before the madness was perfect. Everything was cleaned and dusted, and the smell of cherries filled the air with a pleasing aroma. Sanosuke let out a sigh in relief, it smell amazing, he sat himself on a nearby stool, he nodded at the bartender and asked for a glass of orange juice with his favorite sweet: a cinnamon roll.

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Okita wandered in. Once the door slammed behind him he rubbed his own shoulder and yawned loudly. The yawn could be heard and seen quite clearly therefore giving everyone in the room a good 50% chance of being taken over by a sudden urge to yawn themselves. Anyone seeing him might consider he had a bad night sleep. Actually, it was quite opposite. His sleep circle was reversed therefore he had come here to have his pre-sleep snacks. As he approached the bartender he didn't have anything to say. Obviously he was instantly recognized and instantly given a plate of muffins. Yeah... They where his weakness.

Anyhow Okita made his way to a table. The table was positioned right next to another customers. They seemed to be the only one here so Okita decided to not pay much attention. As long as you don't stink like a brewery, your probably harmless. As Okita took his seat he ended up sitting back to back with the other visitor. Not that Okita actually noticed. HE was more focused on his muffins. Lots of colors, supreme sweetness and one sugar frenzy coming right up!

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke smiled as he received his cinnamon roll with orange juice from the bartender. He picked up a fork from the diner table and began digging in. His family taught him proper etiquette of eating before he left them. He chose not to use a knife because he was far too lazy to use one himself. At one bite the cinnamon bun was so good that the taste left him in awe. He washed down the sweetness with orange juice, it left him quite refreshed.

As he ate he looked at the new arrival at the counter with a plate of muffins. Sanosuke swallowed his food before he talked "Whoa, how can you eat all those muffins?" he exclaimed in wonder before taking another forkful of cinnamon bun.

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Okita was about to munch one down when he heard the other customers comment. This made Okita pause for a second. Too bad, he needed to use his mouth for eating and now he had to talk... " I'm not eating them. I'm destroying them. " Then Okita didn't hesitate for a response and stuffed whole muffin into his mouth. Another one soon followed and then the third. It would seem like Okita was just stuffing them down his throat... Well if not for the loud chewing noise.
Okita eating:

This muffin massacre would continue if not for the 4th muffin. The one with a yellow topping. Okita just stuffed in his mouth and started to taste it when he got the taste... Eww, a lemon. Okita in his frenzy didn't notice the bartenders mistake. Though this didn't stop the mechanism of muffin destruction, Okita just took the chewed piece of muffin out of this mouth and threw it over his shoulder. Oh wait... Okita realized as the chunk of saliva and lemony crapiness was already in the air. There was the other guy sitting. If Sansuke wouldn't move he would be hit in the back of his head, if he did, the chunk would land somewhere on his table. Okita would be left with a muffin in his left hand and incapability to say anything because of the stuffed mouth thinking - crap...

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke watched in slow motion as the muffin portion headed towards him. He had only a second to react or he's going to have a mess to clean up. Sanosuke swiftly picked the empty saucer that came with his glass of orange juice and used that to shield himself from the rogue muffin bit. With a slush the muffin chunk rested on the saucer.

Sanosuke let out a sight of relief as the chunk didn't wind up hitting him in the face. He looked at Okita and laughed while putting the saucer on the table so the bartender can throw out its contents. "Whoa buddy that was a close one" Sanosuke chuckled. He gestured to the bartender, "Hey can we get a glass of orange juice for my friend here? It's on me."

The bartender returned with a full glass of orange juice and pht it next to the other customer. Sanosuke paid the bartender before taking another bite of his cinnamon roll "My name's Sanosuke by the way" Sanosuke said once he was finished. "I'm a genin from the village."

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Okita was glad his accidental launch didn't hit the guy. That could of ruined the breakfast for both of them. Okita was about to chew his mouth empty and apologize but then he heard the comment of the free juice... Now who would refuse free food? Okita took two muffins and stuffed them in his mouth, behind the cheeks. As the drink arrived he flushed down the contents in his mouth with it. Ahh, refreshing. That left one muffin. Okita then took the whole plate and the half empty glass of juice, stood up and placed the plate on the mans table sliding it towards him. " Sorry about that, you can take the last muffin. Anyhow, thanks for the juice. I'm Okita. " He stood there and took a sip from the glass. " I kind of forgot that there where others and wildly launched that muffin without thinking. I hope you can accept my apology. "

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
"Don't worry about, you gotta eat right?" Sanosuke said waving off the apology wth a smile as he finished his cinnamon roll. He looked at the muffin and took a bite out if it, it tasted sweet. He never had a muffin from the bar, but it tasted good. He swallowed his food before he spoke.

"Hey you seem to be in a hurry, where are you going?" Sanosuke asked Okita curiously as he took a swig of orange juice from his glass. It wasn't often that he met other shinobi in this village. He wanted to gain more knowledge of his village's shinob; what they were like, how many upper class members were there, and what hey can teach him

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Okita stood up and stretched. Food was rather a must indeed. He actually preferred sweets. Those were his weakness. Anyhow he watched as Sanosuke quickly finished his food and took a bite from Okita's muffin. Honestly, if he wasn't full of them already he'd probably consider it ripping out of his hands.

Okita was rather in a need than a must. He lacked sleep. Inverted sleep cycle and crap. Stuck something between a nocturnal and simply a slack. He then yawned and decided to answer " Actually I'm going home. Since there's not much things to keep me up right now, sleep is the best option. " Okita replied. He's voice was rather monotone and gave away his recent drowsiness. Food, warm place... The he'd drop down and sleep; if the floor wasn't tainted enough to infect you with black plague, some necrotic bacteria's and mutant herpes just by sitting on it.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke watched as his senior ninja stretched due to fatigued, he had just finished his orange juice and put it down on the table. The bartender took it and put it in the sink behind the bar table.

Sanosuke stood up, "Hey if you're really tired then you can just crash at my place" Sanosuke offered. It was true, his home in a cave located in the Rice Paddie fields was surprisingly big. It could easily fit 2 people, he had a futon prepared in case of guest, which wasn't all that common but he liked to be prepared. "I was planning on returning home myself."

10Time For Breakfast(Open to all/No kill) Empty Re: Time For Breakfast(Open to all/No kill) Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:23 am

Okita

Okita

D-rank
Okita started to drink the juice as he suddenly gasped. he chocked with some juice and some came out trough his nose. Watery eyes and mess but other than that he was fine. First Sansuke was really friendly. This is quite understandable but now... 'Crash at my place'? Either this guy attached to people real easily or Okita was in trouble. Lets look at this from Okita point of view, shall we? You mess up, yet someone is awkwardly polite and understanding ( Canadian? ). Then the person seems incredibly interested in you ( sounds like someone needs to borrow some money) and finally, the person offers to 'crash at their place'... If that didn't sound creepy enough, remember that he just bought you a drink and offered the housing part AFTER you yawned and obviously showing signs of fatigue ( Date rape?).

Okita quickly dropped the glass on the table and stepped back raising his hands forth. He was obviously signaling the guy not to approach. Okita's face turned sort of pale and showed something in between confusion and fear. " Yeah... I think I'm going to leave now. " Okita stated as he slowly started backing up towards doors. He was actually afraid to make any sudden movements.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke raised his eyebrow at that, he offered to do a good deed for someone who needed a place to stay for hospitality. He would have done the same thing for any fellow shinobi from his village. His father and foster father, though from different lifestyles, both taught him the importance of hospitality and offering a roof over's one's head when in need. But if someone really didn't need it then oh well.

"Fine suit yourself, just trying to be nice" Sanosuke yawned before walking out casually from the bar. Sanosuke was extremely tired from his 3rd time cleaning the village library and really needed to crash.
-exit thread-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.