You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TIME TO RELAX and have FUN(open/no kill) Empty TIME TO RELAX and have FUN(open/no kill) Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
"a boring day and a boring week and a boring  month
what the hell is wrong with my life"shouted Ryuu as his voice was loud enough for the whole village, walking down the street bored to the core a flyer happened to be blown into his face by the wind "huh?! who the hell -"as he reads the flyer " Pool of the kiri  mmmm this looks like a nice idea " as he went back home to pick up his swimsuit but it turns out he doesn't have one so he the heads to a nearby swimsuit shop in the marketplace  to buy one he spent half an hour confused not knowing what to pick ,ended up with red trunks  he took the stuff he needed,then continued to the pool and after reaching the pool seeing it filled with people he felt out of place coming here alone ,still his boredom has overcame its limits thus,he couldn't stop himself as he striped down and wore his trunks  he jumped in the water like a canon ball ,splashing everywhere "mmmm hope someone i know comes its pretty boring swimming alone actually no !"  he enjoyed swimming and goofing  around for a while but he still hoped someone he knew would come he thought it would be much much more
 fun.

as he was in the pool he remembered its about time he learned a new jutsu as his elements were Fuuton,Suiton,Hyoton but he had yet to learn a jutsu he thought to himself  "yea they are important  but in the pool its all about fun babe forget all that stuff ryuu".

"the pool is fun n all but i bet its way more fun with friends well whatever we'll have to make do with what we've got ryuu "he said to himself as he lowered his head in the water and blew air making bubblesthe as he raised his head he said "bubble no jutsu my special element a fusion of wind and water hahaha " thats kinda fun..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.