You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Empty Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Sat May 24, 2014 11:51 pm

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
She left her bedroom and waltzed into her kitchen. She opened a cabinet and took out a pack of Hello Panda: Vanilla Flavor. She took several into her hand and popped them into her mouth at quick paces. Still eating the cookies, she went to the window and opened it. She positioned herself on the fairly large windowsill and sat down, swinging her legs and facing the glittering cloud village at nighttime.  

She just stared at it, watching people walk by her apartment building. Her rental apartment was high up, so everyone looked sort of like medium sized ants to her. She popped another cookie into her mouth and went for more only to find she finished the box. She threw the empty box behind her, tossing it into a waste basket. Once she heard the soft thump, she stretched her back and rested her head on the palm of her left hand which was propped up on her left thigh.

She felt bored and when she gets bored she gets antsy; and when she gets antsy, she gets stressed. She wondered what she could do. She didn’t feel like taking on any missions and she certainly was not in the mood for training either. Suddenly she remembered hearing about a lively hang out, the Sky Bar. She has been there once before but didn’t stay there long enough to enjoy herself since her reasons for being there were worked related.

Azaki hoisted herself off the windowsill and back inside her apartment. She went to her closet and picked out some clothes before heading off to the bathroom. There she brushed her teeth; showered, wrapped her body in fresh bandages, and got dressed. She decided to dress in more casual clothes. She would’ve dressed in something for a party but she had nothing up the sort. She wasn’t exactly a dressing up type of person. Tonight she wore a black bandeau and black shorts. Along with it was a customized straight jacket that was dyed black, had a hood, and was a zip up with short sleeves which she left unzipped. She wore strap style black ninja sandals and her usual gloves along with her choker. She ran her hands through her hair, giving it a messier look, and tied her eye patch around her left eye. After that she was ready and she left her apartment, her hands stuffed in her pockets.

It took her about an hour to get to the Sky Bar. She inwardly sighed in relief; she had gotten lost however it wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been. She made a mental note to get a damn map and force herself to memorize it. Azaki walked inside to find it packed though that was to be expected. She maneuvered her way through the crowd and finally arrived at the bar. No she wasn’t going to order alcohol and get herself wasted. She wasn’t stupid.  

A bartender came along and she ordered a virgin maragita. Taking her drink she went to a lounge near the dance floor, crossing one leg over the other and taking a sip of her drink. She scanned the crowd “What to do what to do”

2Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Sun May 25, 2014 12:18 am

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
What Ryoku Plays in the bar:

Ryoku sat up in bed and went to get dressed, today was his first day working at the sky bar. The owner heard him playing his guitar and asked if he would provide entertainment for the bar on week days. Oh course Ryoku agreed, Other then being shinobi playing music was his favorite thing to do. Some days when he had no missions he would spend hours playing the guitar by himself. But today he would have an audience. He pulled on his shirt and began to apply the clan face paint, he was a member of the nekito clan and to pay tribute to there ancestor who founded the clan they all wear the same face paint he did.

He walked into the bar and saw a few people already hammered and thought "Well a drunk audience is better then no audience" He went to the front and pulled his guitar off his back and began to strum to get his guitar tuned. Before he began a man he recognized at the owner came up front and said "Ladies and Gentlemen i am proud to present Ryoku the guitar master". Ryoku hated titles, he was decent but in no way a master. He still had a lot to learn. He sat back in his chair and began to play his guitar. The longer he played the more the music seemed to fill him up. And soon his fingers were moving like a blur creating a feeling that Ryoku had never felt before and just as soon as it came it went away again. Ryoku finished his set and went to the bar. "Give me a rum and coke" another perk of working here was free drinks and Ryoku was going to use that abilty till it died. As he got his drink he sat down at a table and prepared for his next set. Not realizing there was another person there he looked up and said "Sorry i didn't see you, mind if i sit here to prepare for my next set?"

3Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Sun May 25, 2014 12:47 am

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
Azaki yawned. She had finished her drink and was on her next one when the music stopped. Apparently some guitar master was going to play. She laughed on the inside. Azaki closed her eyes as the boy began playing. It was good, she liked it. People began dancing, the air getting ramped up again. She opened her eyes and watched. The boy knew how to play. He wasn’t on a master level but pretty good nonetheless. Hm, I didn’t figure this would be the type of place where they had live music.

Once the music stopped, the said boy got off stage and ordered a drink; plopping down beside her, and was unaware of her presence for a moment or two till he spoke up. Azaki looked at him dead in the eye, staring at him for a good minute or two until she stopped and shook her head “I don’t mind” She took a sip of her drink and inwardly smirked as a guy passed out in the corner and his friends were drawing doodles on him. Poor guy. This is why you drink in moderation. She turned back to the boy “Nice playing. I’m Mitarashi Azaki” She held her left hand out for him to shake.

4Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Sun May 25, 2014 1:03 am

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
Ryoku took a sip of his drink and said "Thanks, I've been playing for a little while now though i am not yet the master the owner portrays me as, he seems to do that to hype the crowd up or something". He looked around and saw a passed out man at the corner who was currently getting a ink mustache. Ryoku felt bad for him but that is what you get for over indulging. Returning his attention back to the girl he shook her hand and said "My name is Ryoku Nekito".

Looking around the bar he said "No offense but you don't like the the type of person who frequents a bar, might i ask what brings you to this house of liquor and what i hope is sweat". Ryoku was attempting to make a joke but the place really was not in tip-top shape when it came to cleanliness at least not during rush hour any way.

5Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Sun May 25, 2014 1:18 am

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
“Nekito huh? Hm, reminds me of a neko” She spoke under her breath, amusement laced her words but her hidden. She stretched her back till she heard a successful crack and relaxed, no longer feeling tense. “What is exactly the type you’d see in a place like this? The gardener, the mourner, or the passerby. Maybe the babysitter’s brother or the wife’s long lost lover? A child, a lawyer, or a broken man. Shinobi or civilian. What is the answer? Yay or nein?”

Azaki was speaking a lot and in riddle, which was strange. Must’ve been the extra sugar she asked for the drink. “Hm, no I don’t usually hang around places like this. Never been quite the social butterfly. Boredom makes you do the unusual or else least it kill you.” Azaki paused, to let her words sink in, and then she continued. “What about you Mr. Neko? Why are you here hm? I know my reasons but do you know yours?”

6Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Wed May 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Ryoku

Ryoku

D-rank
Ryoku thought about what she said then said "Valid point, i guess many different types of people could be found here." Thinking more about what he said he looked around and saw many diverse people. Older, Younger, people that were sick and well, people spending there checks and people with barely enough money to afford water. There were definitely more types of people then he expected. Thinking he heard her speak again "Hm, no I don’t usually hang around places like this. Never been quite the social butterfly. Boredom makes you do the unusual or else least it kill you." She had a point about boredom it either gets you into weird situations or in trouble. Neither of which are very enjoyable most of the time.

He took another sip of his drink and listened to her speak "What about you Mr. Neko? Why are you here hm? I know my reasons but do you know yours?" Ryoku's reason were simple "Pretty simple, i work here providing entertainment to people down on there luck or just looking for a good time." Sipping his drink again he thought back to the day he met the owner.

Flashback

Music played in flashback:

Ryoku sat back against a tree and began playing his guitar, he enjoyed playing his guitar even when nobody was around. His fingers strummed the strings with great precision and grace. He always seemed to play better when nobody was around, don't get me wrong he was in no way shy about his music it just seemed to slow better when he was alone. As he sat he did not even notice the older man walking up to him. Had this guy been an enemy Ryoku would have been dead, luckily though he was not he just heard Ryoku playing and decided to speak with him. "Hey boy" the man said which startled Ryoku a little. "Kid you are a amazing guitar player." placing the guitar down next to him Ryoku spoke up "Thank you sir, always nice to get some feed back". As Ryoku stood to leave the man stopped him "Boy i own a bar in town and i need an act to replace the singer we just lost, how would you like to work there. The job pays well and you would get free drinks, sound good?" Ryoku thought about it for a moment then said "Sure i'll be there when you need me, just send word ahead so i can be ready."

Flash Back End

Going back to reailty Ryoku took another drink and said "Yep entertainment is my reason for being here"

7Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Empty Re: Time to Unwind (Open/No Kill) Fri May 30, 2014 10:45 pm

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
"Pretty simple, I work here providing entertainment to people down on there luck or just looking for a good time." He answered as he sipped his drink again. Azaki nodded, it was pretty obvious. Well kind of, she had seen one time someone working in a club for the heck of it or because their parents made them since it was a family owned business. Yet this situation was nothing of the sort, at least not the latter. She wondered if he worked in a band or was planning too. He didn’t seem the type but hey you can’t think you know a book when you have only read the first page.

The lights around them dimmed as suddenly multicolored lights appeared. A light show? First one I’ve ever seen. She watched as the crowd hollered and returned to dancing to the music which now played hardcore dubstep with a bit of a twist. Soon enough a crowd formed on large glass dance floor, a couple of people in the middle.

One was a young adult, most likely just got into his 20s. He had shaggy black hair and blue eyes. His skin was pale and he was an average height with a moderate build. He was dressed up in buttoned up black dress shirt with a white vest, red pants, and white sneakers. He was having a dance off with another girl who appeared to be in her late teens. She was a bit on the short side but also had a moderate build. She had blonde hair with pink streams and was dressed in colorful skater clothes; yellow t-shirt, pink skater skirt, blue sneakers, green gloves, and a pinkish purple beanie. The man was dancing the normal dubstep style with a bit of a hip hop twist whilst the woman was breakdancing with a bit of a ballet sort of twist. The crowd cheered them on; the girl was doing much better than her ‘opponent’ who wasn’t brining much to the table.

Her attention shifted to Ryoku, whom after taking another sip of his drink; spoke once more "Yep entertainment is my reason for being here" Azaki nodded, agreeing as well. If you didn’t come here to work, whether it is on staff or a mission, you would come here for entertainment.

Azaki set aside her glass and waved to one of the club’s staff members passing by. The woman came quickly “You need something?”

“Well yes and no. I was wondering if you guys have a kitchen or something. I could use a little something to nibble on” Some clubs had a kitchen, others didn’t, though if one’s club such as this one wanted to rank up some extra cash, they would usually install a kitchen. It would make sense. If you’re speaking from a scientific view, if a customer is eating, they usually stayed for another 40-50 minutes or so. During which they will most likely order more drinks, thus a rise in income.

“Ah well we don’t exactly have a real kitchen but we do have a little something. Nobody ever really asks for food so the owner didn’t really think much of installing a fully operational kitchen. Personally I think it’s because since we don’t put it up on a sign or advertise really.” Azaki nodded, it didn’t look like anybody else was eating. She had even saw a few people leave, probably to go grab a bite.

“But we do have a few tiny things. We got chips that come with salsa, nacho cheese, and guacamole. We also have a cheese platter as well as an assorted meat platter. Each comes with crackers. And well….besides that we have um…” The girl took a moment to gather her thoughts before she continued “Um…we also have sorbets or ices if you want to say it like that, but they're store bought and not made here. They’re alright I guess” The girl took out a little notepad and a pen, ready for Azaki to place an order.

“I’ll have the assorted meat platter and the chips but without the guacamole” Azaki paused and turned to face Ryoku “You want anything?”

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.