You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aegis

Aegis

D-rank
A Sunny, windy day with cloudless blue skies, and dancing low level grass encompassed field. All graced with an orange coloured sun rising from the east in the early wake of a promising day. This is the description of the resting place of a Kumogakure ninja, another day filled with expectation for the young Genin. Raiu Aegis, made his way through this field, his favorite spot in Kumogakure. His home wasn't far behind, deep within a forest which leads out to this plain field. He packed silent steps but his loneliness made this a negligible detail. He had brown, short, spiky hair, brown eyes and wore a pair of black gloves. He was clad in his usual long sleeve brown leather jacket and matching trousers. Though, the jacket was folded, just past his elbows, he also wore a silver coloured vest and stood above 6 feet in height. A pendant rested upon his chest, one he would always reach out to and hold tightly, all as a reminder of why he became a Shinobi.

And so, Aegis made his way through the grassland and into the much busier parts of Kumogakure. Different sales shops lined up on both sides of the streets and as he paced ever so casually through and about, he caught sight of a teenage girl, who carelessly ran across the very busy road, without looking both ways, she stepped through and was soon to make contact with a fast moving automobile. Only instinctively, he made a timely intervention and thus, saved her life. He increased his pace with a forward dash and pulled her to the other side of the road and urged her to be more careful when taking such actions. 'Thank you very much, but i must get this medicine to my ill grandma at once,' she said, before darting off into a nearby alley. Aegis attempted to pursue her, hoping to lend a her but the moment he turned to face the alley, he lost sight of her but heard whispers in the dark, and so he hid himself and listened very attentively.

They spoke of a certain infiltration plan into Kumogakure in a few days and also that they lacked neccessary intel to pull off such a stunt. Aegis was no saint either, and so, he revealed himself and quickly did his best to convince them that he came in peace and was willing to help in their quest. He made a deal with this group of 4 boys and was promised a fair share of the reward. He received data on where and how to contact the man he was to pass the intel to, the man who supposedly ran the black market along side a few other members. His job was simple, he was to scout the village for areas with easy accessibility into and out of the village. He was also required to steal a hotdog cart.

Aegis needed to scout the whole of Kumogakure, and without calling attention to himself, he went through a million thought processes and pondered for hours after his departure from the alley. He thought to himself a bit longer, and it came to him. He required a job that enabled him access, to places not everyone could get to. He approached a mailing store and stepped right in. 'Can i help you sir?' said the man across the receptionist desk. Aegis inquired if there where any jobs left but was met with a not-so-possitive response. 'Ah, but all the spots are filled up son, i wish i could help!' said the man.
Word count=596/600

Last edited by 3Blades on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aegis

Aegis

D-rank
'That's the boy who saved me today, dad! Please let's help him out! said the girl he saved earlier from a car accident. 'I hear you saved my daughter, thank you very much. When would you like to resume work?' he said. "I appreciate it sir, right now is ok by me sir, thank you very much," Aegis said. The pleasure is mine. We hope you can deliver our many packages in time? We'll start with one, deliver this to Mr Shariko, in the glossary store across town before 12:00pm today, can you do that? said the man. "Yes i can, i wont fail you sir." Aegis said, right before darting out with the package to the target receiver.

The time read 9:34am, Aegis had ample time to view a few spots in the village on his way, he visited a poor neighbourhood community along the edges of the village walls, he walked about with the package in hand, peering through the environment for weak exits...or at least places with the least security but found no such thing. An area had been scratched off his list, as he left and delivered the package by 11:42am, it was a close call but he successfully delivered the package.

What other stop lied in his list?, as he gazed through it, the next day came early. Aegis was at his new work place an hour early, his punctuality held prominence amongst his other behavioural traits. When his boss arrived, he received a praise for such timely punctuality, today he was to deliver six packages to six different clients. A perfect opportunity to exploit. First, was to a doctor in one of Kumogakure's most prominent hospitals, it had such a wide compound, that its proximity extended past a few Shinobi watch points and was directly before a gate that led somewhere, Aegis made it an obligation to find out for himself. His mail boy uniform allowed him unquestioned access into a few delicate parts of the office but he was sure to stay clear suspicious areas and simply made his delivery. He came to an understanding that, even if he found an answer, such a place was still too secured.

His next delivery was at the Kumogakure borders, between the land of samurais and Kumogakure, snow had grown right over short shrubs and Aegis wasn't entirely dressed for the cold. However, it was no hinderance to his quest as he approached the ice breaker's inn, a man feared for his strength and skill at breaking hard ice. Aegis delivered the package and surprisingly, something out of the blues came to pass. He had received a coat from the ice breaker, as an appreciation for an early and safe delivery, thus, he had given Aegis the perfect tool for hanging around in the cold a bit longer. Aegis scouted the perimeter and once again found nothing.

The proceeded with the rest of the deliveries, the four remaining deliveries were successfully distributed except the very last delivery, he was to go to the top of a small hill in a small town, well known for their hospitality. It was getting late but he arrived with the delivery just in time. He boldly stepped into a bar filled with different manner of individuals, rogues, thieves etc, and handed it over to the bar tender. His job for the day was over but on his way out, he caught a glimpse of a cave high up in the mountains.
Word count=587+596=1183/600

Aegis

Aegis

D-rank
Fearlessly, he walked in and through the dark cave, for hours he walked until he met the light at the end of the dark cave, he found what he sought. A clear exit from the village, right away he contacted a member of the group that run the black market and set up a meeting point, as well as date, it was all arranged...or so they thought.

FLASHBACK

Aegis drew back to a memory, one that happened when he was far younger, at age six he was tortured with electricity, day and night he received a touch of large electrical voltages. All in the name of training. He jerked back to the present, grabbing tightly unto his pendant. A souvenir with a bonded history. Why he keeps having these flashbacks he knew not, but hoped that someday, when he finally kills his uncle, all will be well.

END OF FLASHBACK

He walked back through the cave and darted away. On arriving back at the mailing office, he quit his newly found job. To him, it was merely a means to an end. "I'd hate to do this, but i quit. I also can't tell you my reasons either, thank you for your kindness." 'No problem son, whenever you need people to talk to, i and my family have open ears.

He had made sure to contact a member of the group that run the black market, earlier that day. And on getting into a nearby alley, he handed over the piece of information  regarding the cave and route leading to the cave not to far from their current position. Aegis had completed his goal, and that was all that mattered to him. He received his share of the deal and made his way towards the grass field he congregated earlier. It was merely a route to his home, as a son of an assassin he was sure to be on very high alertness as he approached. He was greeted by his grandpa the moment he stepped in. 'How was your day?' said his grandpa. 'Did you find the exit? There are quit a few you know!' "I told you nothing of my mission, how did you come to know?" Aegis said in a curious voice. 'Hahaha.....' Aegis' grandpa laughed out, as he walked into his room, he stopped by the door and looked back briefly but turning and saying, 'You will learn one day, eat and go to bed son, tomorrow is even longer.'
[Exit thread]
Word cound=410+1183=1593/600
Extra words=997

+175 Ryo.

Strength - E3 ->D with 300words
Speed - D
Endurance - E3 ->D with 300words
Perception - E3 ->D with 300words
Reaction time - E3

Residue words= 97

Last edited by 3Blades on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting words for stats training)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.