You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
mission Info:

Lin rubbed her eyes, she was waiting for the man to come out of his house. Who, you might ask, was this man and why was a Special Jounin of Kumogakure waiting for him? Well, this man was a wanted and known criminal, of course, and as to why Lin was waiting for him, well she had drawn the short straw, literally, when taking missions. This was supposed to be a capture and interrogation mission. Gora yawned behind her, blowing hot air all over Lin's back. She gave her a 'really??' look before turning back around. Gora smiled sheepishly. A panther making a sheepish face was always amusing, and kindof oxymoronic, seeing as she had fangs that could tear a man's throat out, claws that could eviscerate... but was the cuddliest damned thing during the evenings and at night.

Lin shifted her weight from her left to her right foot, her Tonfa's clacking against her side. She had opted for stealth over armor, and had worn a one-piece leotard with shorts and a T-shirt over it for added warmth. She didn't want to be seen, so all of it was black. This, accentuated by a mask of black made her seem more a bandit than a security figure for Kumogakure. The only thing that stood out that actually marked her as an authority of Kumogakure.

Lin looked at the piece of paper, the missive that came, and affirmed that this was indeed the address that she was supposed to be at and not some place where she was wasting her time. It was, and she sighed. Would this sod just come out of his house already, or did she have to drag him out? No... No patience, not inside of Kumogakure no Sato. No, she would wait, and she would... she would...

"Would you stop yawning!" Lin hissed as another stream of hot air hit her back as Gora showed her brilliant teeth. She grumbled and turned back around to see that the man was heading down the street. Darnit!

She leapt from rooftop to rooftop, as he did, making sure to stick to the shadows. Once he turned around, and she melded with a chimney. He looked around, and came back a couple of steps to see if he was being followed. From then on, she kept a distance of 30 meters from him, too close for comfort, but she didn't want to lose him. Lin was following a man with Green tinted glasses, blue eyes and black hair. He was dressed in business casual, a tie and a suit that he wore loosely on his body. He wasn't expecting a fight, as his kunai were not there, nor did he want to be identified as a Shinobi of Kumogakure.

A shinobi of Kumogakure he was though. And Lin had to pump him for information. The mission was to make sure that she learned all that she could about him. Boy this was a pain.

She followed him meticulously until he came to the gates, where she hid while he made small talk with the guards there. She clambered over the wall just in time to be seen by him. He caught one look at her and sped off. Damnit!

Lin caught sight of Gora and made a signal for her to follow. The man started weaving hand signs as Lin did. He used the vaccuum wave, as Lin shot out a Great Dragon Flame. Gora flanked him, as Lin wove more hand-signs. The man did as well, trying to secure his escape by aiming a Jutsu at Gora.

The Dragon caught the man's left leg, making it harder for him to escape and Lin and gora were gaining on him. His jutsu was neutralized by Lin's own jutsu. Good, now to secure the capture.

Two clones exploded out of Lin, each weaving their own hand signs. One was weaving it for her Raging panther, it was going to be a destructive one. And the other was doing it for Four pillar bind. Lin started hers for the Healing: Advanced Recovery method.

It was all very streamline. The jutsu that he sent after Gora she managed to barely dodge, as a pillar jutted out of the ground, jabbing her superficially in her ribs. She growled as the Raging panther shot out of one of her clones, the clone guiding it, while the other made the four pillar bind. The four pillar bind shot up out of the ground, keeping the man there, as the Raging panther swallowed him up. His bones shattered, and in a mess of agony, he slumped over as if he weren't made of anything but Jelly. A shrill cry rang out through the forest, and Lin thought that the guards would come running, but she was wrong. She looked back to him, already having weaved the hand seals she said, "I will heal you only if you talk, if you understand make two groans."

The man-blob groaned twice, and she extended the aura out to him as the clone that made the panther dissipated and gave her back her chakra. Slowly the bones reformed in the man, and he gasped for air. It was something to be hit by an A rank jutsu and live, and he would have died from suffocation, bloodloss, or any number of things had she not restored his skeletal structure. That did not mean that this process was not painful, actually it probably was the most painful experience that this man had in his life. Sure enough, he collapsed when his ribcage and skull had been reformed. Lin sighed and let the other clone go, needing its chakra to keep up the healing.

"Gora." She pointed to him with her eyes as she focused on reforming his vital areas, before dispersing her chakra. She could heal him the rest of the way when he told her what she wanted to know. Gora Roared in his ear and he awoke screaming.

"Shut up or I will kill you!" Lin warned. The man grit his teeth, tears in his eyes as he tried to focus on Lin, his limbs were jelly, and he could barely keep conscious, good. No lies then.

"Who do you work for!?" She demanded.

"I don't know his real name, he goes by the turtle. He wants to get rid of the Raikage. He says that he is incompetent, a war monger, and that he will lead Kumogakure no sato to nothing but destruction. If you cared for Kumogakure you would let me go, so that I can talk to him. He is going to save us from the tyrant Sanosuke. Sanosuke cares nothing for the village. He has been absent, he is a lying, conniving, scheming backstabbing person. He fornicates with outsiders and then imprisons them. He cares only to make the other villages into slaves, and would watch Kumogakure burn to sate his own lust for power." She listened to him. Well, that was pretty explicit.

"How many of you are there?" Lin demanded. "I know it's not just you and the Turtle working together, who else are you working for, who is your supplier everything, tell me everything!"

The man named not only his supplier, but his mother, his family, his employer in Kumogakure no sato, he spilled everything. Lin just sat there, waiting for him to finish. He passed out half-way through, only to be reawoken again by Gora with another loud roar in his ear. It really wasn't Lin's cup of tea to do the interrogation, but she did want to know what was happening.

A coup of the current kage wasn't the way to go. It was more effective if he handed the mantle down to someone else, someone that was more capable than him. This wasn't the first time that she had heard dissent throughout the ranks of Kumogakure no sato Ninjas, and she didn't think that it would be the last. She looked at the man, his arms and legs nothing but jelly still. He had long since abandoned trying to move them, so they twitched occasionally on their own, and every time that they did so he would suck in a breath through his teeth.

It wasn't like he was dying, but he wasn't comfortable either. Lin took out a rope that she had procured along the way and sighed, "I'm going to give you use of your arms, and leave your hands broken until we get to the village again. It's not a long walk, but I don't want any funny business." She gave him a severe look and he gulped, nodding furiously. She used a different technique, healing his legs, his arms, and his feet, before tying at the forearm some ropes around his extremities.

"You're a traitor to Kumogakure you know that right? The people that I know will hunt you down as a loyalist, and when the revolution comes, if you're on the wrong side Katonrai, Lin, you will burn at the stake for taking me prisoner. You might as well kill me now, if you don't want me to know your face and brand you as a loyalist when the current Raikage gets whacked." She looked at the ground, perhaps she should kill him. But she didn't like killing people, actually she detested it. There was nothing that she was more afraid of than the dead orbs taking into them all life, everything, and reflecting nothing but... emptiness.

It sent a shudder through her body and as she did so, he kicked at the back of her leg. How could she be so careless? This man was a kick boxer. He round housed her to the back of the head, and her vision swam. He laughed as he worked his arms, even without his hands he was a formidable opponent. Well, then he would not have use for his legs. She didn't want Gora to have to carry him, but it seemed like it was the only course of action now. She wove some hand seals before opening her mouth.

A cat's roar erupted from her mouth, red in color and blasted his legs to smithereens. She aimed it carefully to make sure that he wasn't going to die. His legs were torn from his body, and ripped to shreds, the bones broken, and all that was left of them were stumps. Lin panted. It was taking a lot more to bring him in than she had anticipated. He was now harmless though, He couldn't use hand seals, he couldn't use jutsu, and he had lost the use of his legs.

"No one alive can bring your legs back." Lin spat before using one more technique, the healing: Longevity. It was the last of her Chakra reserve, and was used to keep him alive. She exhaled, "You could have kept your legs, and then you would have been able to dance when the Raikage is overthrown, but instead you ran your mouth and tried to escape. There is a time and a place for everything. I think I'll leave your hands like that, and see if you can make hand seals with them ever again." Lin said coldly.

It wasn't often that someone made her as mad as she was, but she was indeed mad, and she wanted nothing more than to see this man suffer, but he seemed to be over the pain of everything but his hands. "Gora, let's drag this traitor to Athos' keep." She said as she lowered the mask, it wasn't like she was hiding her identity anymore. It wasn't like she knew how to hide her identity apparently from this man. She was tired, too tired to really care.

Gora grabbed him by his collar, and started dragging him. Lin knew that she would have to heal him using the hovering hand technique from the road rash when they got to the keep, but she neither cared, nor wanted to care how much pain he was in. He had tried to Usurp the Raikage. It wasn't like she wanted the current Raikage to stay in the position forever, but she didn't want him to be assassinated, especially from the inside. If people knew that there was a civil war going on inside of Kumogakure no sato, they would rush to crush Kumogakure. She didn't want that to happen, and so she would squash any resistance like this until... until there was another Raikage vote put up.

She would try to put in people's names that she knew, like Syn's name, or perhaps Satoshi, she didn't know where he went off to, but apparently he must be strong by now. Or perhaps someone else from outside of the village. She didn't know, but she knew that if the current Raikage was not there, to unite the village, that Kumogakure no sato would fall. There was no doubt in her mind that it would fall to its enemies. What it truly needed was a Raikage that could make decisions that would better their foreign policy.

A raikage that would, "We need a Raikage that will do his job, that will make it better for everyone. There are ninja here that are trying to be ambassadors for their villages, they are trying to become friends with Kumogakure and he is turning them away in his own selfish pride. He is a plague upon this village, can't you see!?" The man shouted out, a double amputee now, people started to stare, though most of them were with distaste at the man. The people of Kumogakure knew that they could rely on their Raikage for protection, or they could in the past.

Well, things were different now, the Raikage was beaten handily by the Mizukage, Ayakashi, and she had taken with it the honor of Kumogakure no sato, and the confidence that Kumogakure had before. It wasn't a village so much as it was a refugee camp now. They were under constant alert for intruders, people who were doing crimes, and other things. They were constantly under surveillance, and to Lin it seemed as though the whole village were a person on the brink of death. The vultures circling overhead, bleeding out the lifeblood. There was no medical ninja alive that could heal the wounds of the village, that was her opinion. Perhaps it would be better to let the old Kumogakure die. Perhaps it would be better if she just went away. Or perhaps it would be better if she were to go on and... well... help the Genin here.

"You know there is truth in my words, you know it and you are too afraid to say it!" The man shouted, twisting in Gora's mouth. She was leaving blood trails now. Lin approached the guards, "Treason." She said simply. He wasn't going to bleed out from his wounds, so she didn't waste her time on him. They nodded as Gora dropped him and he screamed out at her one last time before the guards scooped him up and carried him inside by his arms, his hands limply flopping around as he was carried, "Mark my words Katonrai, Lin, you will BURN!"

WC: 2592

Jutsu in order of appearance: Final Chakra of Lin:

|Exit Post|

Ryo reward Please of 400

Last edited by Lin on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lin

Lin

D-rank
I would like the Ryo please

Bōei

Bōei

D-rank
Lin - Approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.