You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Empty A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:05 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
All of the missions below are crimes, and are repeatable.

D-rank:
C-rank:

Last edited by Sanosuke on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

2A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Empty Re: A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:10 am

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
Taking Information is money, (as a side note i messed up, the C-rank mission says it requires "Information pays" to take, but there isn't a mission called that, should probably edit it so it requires "Information is money" as it was intended to be)

3A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Empty Re: A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
go ahead

4A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Empty Re: A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
http://www.narutosaga.com/t17494-eyes-on-the-villaged-rank-crimesolono-kill#147661

Finished, and taking information rules the world, and eyes on the eyes.

anything i should know specifically about your patrols raikage-sama before i go into this? like they aren't just a bunch of flying monkey they soar through the skies over kumogakure are they? Details would be helpful~

5A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Empty Re: A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:01 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Approved,

Well for my patrols I usually have a squad of 4(comprising of season genin and seasoned chuunin) doing their rounds of the village's parameter once every 6 hours. Of course there will be ANBU agents watching the streets of the village in secret, but that's a given considering that every village does this.

Does that answer your questions?

6A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Empty Re: A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:51 am

Katsuko

Katsuko

D-rank
Yes it does! thank you! <3

7A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Empty A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:48 pm

Aegis

Aegis

D-rank
http://www.narutosaga.com/t20342-a-few-kumo-crimesinformation-is-moneyd-rank-mission-private#165658

8A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Empty Re: A Few Kumo Crimes(D-C Rank) Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 pm

Nozomi

Nozomi

D-rank
Approved ;)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.