You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ninja-Nanny [Private, Mission] Empty Ninja-Nanny [Private, Mission] Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:52 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
mission:

It was late afternoon, Arashi just finished a session of training at the Fissure Grounds. It will soon get dark, I should start my mission. I really don't want to be late. He headed towards the house where he should do the mission, and decided he should read the mission description on the scroll one more time, to be sure. I guess I'll remember it better if I read it out loud...
"[color=orange]Mission name: Ninja-nanny. These names are just... Wrong. Mission rank: D. Yup, genin level. Objective: Act as a babysitter for triplets whilst their parents are out of town for the night. Shouldn't be hard, I'm good with kids. I think. Location: Iwagakure. Okay. Reward: 70 Ryo. Great. Mission description: Wanted: Babysitter for three kids for the night. Please have previous experience, be nice with kids and not be a smoker. There will be payment for this, thanks. Okay, that's all I guess.[/center]

Arashi was already fairly close to the house, and it was slowly starting to get dark. A few more minutes of walking, and he was there. On the outside, the house seemed like any other. It was maybe a little taller, but still perfectly regular Iwagakure home. Arashi walked towards the door, and knocked.

Wordcount: 226/600

2Ninja-Nanny [Private, Mission] Empty Re: Ninja-Nanny [Private, Mission] Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:08 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
A women opened the door, she seemed to be just under thirty years old, at least that's what Arashi thought. He wasn't very good in guessing age, especially for women who wear make-up. This woman wore make-up. She was dressed in a beautiful dress, it really looked like she was going somewhere fancy this night. She finally spoke.
"Good evening, are you for the mission?"
"Good evening to you too, and yes I'm here for the mission."
"Good. Just in time, come in please."
Arashi followed the woman in her home. It was pretty fancy from the inside, the walls were smooth and painted, they had good looking furniture and everything was well lighten.
"Here are the triplets. As you probably know, I have to go out of town for the night, my husband already left. The only thing you have to do is get them to sleep, and then watch that nothing happens to them during the night. They sleep calm, and rarely wake up. I have to go now, bye. And good luck. but I don't think you'll need it. My babies are good."
"I understand. Good night and have fun!"
The mother left. leaving Arashi alone with three babies. This shouldn't be hard... I hope.

Wordcount: 454/600

3Ninja-Nanny [Private, Mission] Empty Re: Ninja-Nanny [Private, Mission] Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
There was a crib in the middle of the room. Arashi walked towards it, and saw three little babies. Oh, they're just babies... I though they could at least walk. Well, this mission just got a heck lot easier! The babies were cute, two of them were dressed in pink and one in blue. Arashi wasn't good at judging ages, but they definitely weren't over a year old. Arashi looked at their puny little faces... They were smiling. A smile appeared on Arashi's face too, and he stroked their faces gently with his finger. One of the babies actually grabbed his finger, and shoved it up his mouth. And bitten.
"Ouch!"
It wasn't the pain that made Arashi ouch, it was just that the baby had caught him off-guard... Like a true shinobi. Arashi quickly pulled his finger out of the kid's moth, and sat on a chair just next to the crib. He took a book out of his pocket, he brought it because he knew he'd have to watch the kids all night. Eventually, the kids fell in sleep while Arashi was reading the book all night. The parents came back just at the crack of dawn, thanked Arashi and sent him home. Yup, another mission complete!

--- Arashi Quit The Thread ---

Wordcount: 675/600

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.