You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teacher's Pet [Private, Mission] Empty Teacher's Pet [Private, Mission] Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:18 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
mission:

Arashi got out of the Complex, with a scroll in his hand. This really should be fun... I wasn't at the academy for ages. As he was walking towards the academy, Arashi decided it would be wise to read the mission once more, out loud this time. So he would remember better.
" Mission name: Teacher’s Pet. I really like these names... Mission rank: D Yup, genin rank. Objective: Act as teaching assistant for a day, teaching students on the ninja art of your choice. Alright, I'll go with taijutsu. Location: Iwagakure. Reward: 70 Ryo. Awesome! Mission description: Attention: Teaching assistant wanted for the Iwagakure ninja academy. Requirements: Must have graduated from an academy somewhere in the world, and must be skilled in at least one of the ninja arts. Remember, kids are our future. Yup, I got it.

Arashi closed the scroll, and continued walking towards the academy. He was very close by now, only a few minutes away. As he was walking the streets, he saw a lot of places where he used to play with his friends. Memories... Ara was finally at the academy, one of the rare buildings in Iwa that was actually buildt, not carved in stone. It was still made out of stone, just painted. It really looked nice, with a big red sign that says "Iwagakure Academy". Okay, here we go... Arashi set foot in the academy grounds.

Wordcount: 254/600

2Teacher's Pet [Private, Mission] Empty Re: Teacher's Pet [Private, Mission] Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:29 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
He walked to the door, gently knocked and entered the academy. The class was full of children, of all ages. There were little six-yearolds, and some that looked like they were at least twelve. Arashi recognized a lot of different Iwagakure clans, and even his little cousin, Mashiro. She looked at Arashi, and nodded. Arashi nodded as well, before opening his mouth.
"Hello."
Simple. He looked at the teacher, who then spoke.
"Oh Arashi, it's you! Welcome back! Please introduce yourself to the class."
"Hello Sensei. Of course. Hello class, my name's Arashi Nekomotze and I'm a genin of Iwagakure. I've be sent here to show you a thing or two, but I won't reveal anything until the time comes."
"Allright. Well, it seems you got here early. Could you please wait a bit until we finish our lesson?"
"Sure."
Arashi noticed an empty desk in the back of the class, and sat there. The whole class was staring at him, until their teacher continued the lesson.

Wordcount: 436/600

3Teacher's Pet [Private, Mission] Empty Re: Teacher's Pet [Private, Mission] Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:42 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
The lesson was about chakra, with a lot of theories and facts that the students had to write in their notebooks. Arashi never really liked these sort of days in the academy, he preferred when they went outside and learn how to throw kunai or practiced their taijutsu. But okay, classes like this also encouraged his love for chakra flow, he preferres it over ninjutsu or any other stuff like that. After about half an hour, the lesson ended and the teacher spoke to Arashi.
"Alright, the lesson is done. You can have them now, I have some errands to run."
The teacher left, as Arashi stood up and walked at the front of the class.
"Okay, today we're going to practice taijutsu. Let's see, anybody of you guys interested in becoming a taijutsu shinobi?"
About one quarter of the class raised it's arm, with Arashi's little cousin of course.
"Good, good. Could be better, but OK. Now, let's get outside. I don't like being inside."
Arashi went outside, and the entire class followed him.
When they got out, Arashi showed them some basic taijutsu strikes, and talked about technique and how important taijutsu actually is. He demonstrated that even the most basic punch can be devastating. Some kids didn't believe him, and started saying that taijutsu is useless that only ninjutsu matters. This pissed of Arashi a little, but he didn't show it. He just cast a Kawarimi, his straw puppet and demonstrated his Roaring Bear. In a split second, he swirled and double kicked the doll in the chin, launching the doll and himself in the air. Then he continued with a barrage of heavy punches, that would definitely break ribs if he's hit a real human. They both landed down, puppet directly on it's face. Arashi explained that that move would be lethal if it hit a real enemy, and that he wasn't even using his full power. It was already lunchtime, and Arashi dismissed the class.

--- Arashi Quit The Thread ---

Wordcount: 775/600

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.