You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ahh, flying petals[training][no kill] Empty Ahh, flying petals[training][no kill] Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:44 am

Alright, Shibirin had been in two battles so far in his short time in Konoha and he had seen that he lacked many defence and offense kenjutsu moves. He couldn’t rely on elemental ninjutsu all the time, it was time to start swithing from jutsus to swords. After all, the only excuse he had for using ninjutsu more than kenjutsu (his primary specialty) was because he needed all three of his swords, but now that he had them, there was no excuse.

He had no one to yell at him when he didn’t do a move wrong, so he had mentally lecture himself and be extra picky about the moves he used. There was no one to train him how to asses a situation properly, so he had to think like a mastermind in order to block off any and all of the blind spots he feared his opponent might be introduced to. He had to think like a sensei himself, though truth was he was only a genin. Ezra was getting some experience in combat through the chunin exams, so somehow Shibirin had to top this. He couldn’t let himself be outdone by his fellow genin. Ezra, to Shibirin, was a level to surpass. If Shibirin knew that he was stronger than Ezra, then he’d know that all his hard work had paid off. But Shibirin hadn’t even met the guy yet, he had just heard the village ninja all talking about how Ezra was representing the village, how the great Karisuma clan was an honourable clan, well Shibirin didn’t diassagree, in fact, he used this very fact as a taunt to himself. He wanted to surpass those around him, so whenever there was a foe or comrade that seemed stronger than him, Shibirin will try anything to surpass he/she.

But Shibirin couldn’t just think about all this. He couldn’t just sit and wait for the time when he has to fight a stronger opponent, no. He needed to train up until then. There was one motto his father had always said to Shibirin, during their training sessions: a sword is only as sharp as the wielder’s mind. Shibirin couldn’t rely on his blades too much, his mind played half the role as well. Though his focus of today, was to invent a new way to attack an opponent without leaving any blind spots for them to counter at. He needed an attack that can block attacks, as well as attack. Something, that was similar to his Blinded slice rotation, but he needed one that can move. Shibirin now stood up, his three katana sheathed by his left hip and he looked around the area, to see if he could find anything at all that could inspire the creation of his new kenjutsu.

The guy looked and looked for a while. He saw falling leaves and heard the movements of the water. He heard the wind and saw the trees sway from side to side. None of these things proved useful to Shibirin. He then picked up a rock and stared at it carefully. It was shaped like a cone, with one pointy end and one blunt end. He took it and threw it towards a small tree, in a way that it spiralled in the air as it went. When it hit the tree, Shibirin expected for the rock to bounce back and just fall, due to its rather small size, but that didn’t happen. When the rock hit the tree, it screwed itself in the tree branch and got stuck in it. Shibirin went over to the rock, to study what had happened.

He crouched down next to it and stared in between the rock and the tree branch. It was screwed in like a corkscrew. He then unscrewed the rock out of the tree trunk and observed the hole. A normal rock shouldn’t even have made a mark on the tree, but this one had managed to dent it a bit and form a small wooden crater on the trunk. He then came up with a theory that when he spun the rock as he threw it, he gave it extra potential energy that allowed it to penetrate the small tree’s bark when it came into contact with it and released its friction that it gained from the spin. It was like a rasengan, but instead with a rock. Shibirin then thought for a while, how could he interpret this into a kenjutsu move, using his swords? The answer then came to him: he needed to use his sword like a giant model of the rock he had thrown, but he would need to use his body as the hand he spun it with. In other words, he had run and twist his body with his swords held out, but as he neared the target, he’d need to bring his swords pointing upwards to make that pointy end of the rock. In a way, this move was going to resemble the Inuzuka’s fang over fang motion, only he used his sword as the pointy end that would penetrate his targets.

Word count: {854/1000}

Last edited by Shibirin on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total

He now positioned himself so that he was facing the tree. He was also about 10 meters away from it, for training purposes, this should give him all the run up he needs. He drew out all his three swords; Genko, Sai and Noro. He held Genko in his mouth, clenched between his teeth and held Sai in his right hand with the regular grip and he held Noro in his left hand, behind his back with a regular grip, but he turned it so it was pointing towards his right side. He then began to charge at the tree, gaining speed as got nearer and nearer. He seemed to be only a few meters from the tree, when he pushed off a meter off the ground and spun his body around like a torpedo, his head pointing towards the tree and his feet close together, facing the opposite way. He spun and spun for a while, but just as he reached the 4 meter line from the tree to him, he held his swords up to his head and made their tips touch. He was now like a real life, human bullet. As he clashed with the tree, he kept on spinning, though he could feel his blade drilling through the tree’s trunk. 3 seconds went by, before Shibirin stopped spinning and landed safely on his feet, with both his right hand sword and his left hand sword pointed though the tree’s trunk. He had managed to make a hole straight through the tree with only 3 seconds of spinning. He then pulled his swords back and staggered for a bit as he re-caught his balance.

He looked at the hole; it looked as if it had a circumference of 7.850m. Shibirin could tell, his mind was like a calculator, which may have helped him get the nickname brainiack, from his fellow comrades back when he was young. The hole went through the whole tree trunk, though Shibirin didn’t need those measurements to know what this jutsu was capable of. ”Hmm, interesting. Not only do the swords act as the ‘point’ of the bullet, but their shape and format allows it to be able to carve into the tree like an actual drill. Hell, would hate to be at the other end of this attack,” he said to himself, as he now stretched his legs and arms, before having a crack at finding and hiding all of the jutsu’s blind spots.

”So, i couldn’t help but notice that this jutsu causes me to go dizzy as soon as it stops, and it doesn’t stop instantly like i need it too. I need to be able to stop instantly, otherwise i will keep on spinning for no reason and the opponent would be able to throw an attack at me without me knowing,” he said, as he now examined his swords. ”Unless, i stab the ground and use this motion as a stopper for the jutsu, yes. It would make me stop instantly and thus illuminate the possibility of incoming attacks whilst i’m dizzy, though being dizzy isn’t a thing i can avoid. I’ll just have to fake this one and make it as if i weren’t dizzy, it’s only for a few seconds, after all”, he concluded. He now re-sheathed all his blades, before making his way back to the village. On his way, he thought of some great names for the jutsu, but one stood out the most: ”Ahh, Flying petals. I quite like the sound of that...”

-------------------[Exit Thread]-------------------

Word count: {1444/1000}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.